Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @nam1985 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@MichaelTomoriBPharmMScMPH said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

I am Michael Tomori working as a technical officer-monitoring & evaluation with a prominent indigenous NGO in Nigeria. My ability to form a team on this course depends on the number of my colleagues on this course.

You are welcome

Nice to have you in our class

• @nam1985 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi every one. My name is Tiger Koang Nam from South Sudan. I work with NGO providing education in emergency for people affected by conflict. I am interested to join this course to gain skills in M&E to develop tools to help me and the team to collect data, manage and use effective in project implementation.
    I would like to be in the team because team shares ideas, solve problems and make strong work. I do not have experience in this course but interested and ready to learn.

well done

• Hello everyone,
    Am Daniel from Uganda, implementing water sanitation and hygiene projects under emergency situations, am glad to be part of this course.

• @LCONTI said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Lucia Conti. At the moment I am joining the course from Brussels, but in a couple of weeks I will go back to Ecuador. I work for AVSI Foundation, an Italian ONG and I am currently in charge for developing new projects an initiatives in Ecuador. In the past I was for five years the EU focal point for AVSI, based in Brussels. My goals for the course is to improve my knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation, since within my organization I would like to focus on measuring results and impact. I am interested in joining a team, in order to share experiences and insights. My previous experiences in monitoring and evaluation derived from my work as external consultant in Sierra Leone where I carried out an ex post evaluation of a project on youth employment funded by the World Bank. I have also been program manager in Guatemala where I applied qualitative methods and tools for measuring the satisfactions and perceptions of the beneficiaries towards the actions. In Brussels I supported CONCORD, a network of 2.600 ONGs to design the methodology for monitoring the relations between EUDs and CSOs in the countries.

Hi Lucia, I hope we could form a team along with a few others of course. I believe I stand to gain a lot from your our immense experience, knowledge, skills and insight. My own experience in M&E is really self taught on the job.

• My name is jilaga Theresa Amarachi..
    Monitoring and evaluation officer with Human support services

• My name is Harrison Andeko, I am joining from Nairobi Kenya.
    I am working in cancer control focusing on prevention, early detection and treatment of cancer through a unified approach as a programs assistant of Kenyan Network of Cancer Organizations.
    I am developing a career in project management and I view M & E as a useful tool that will impact my career and space of work to provide better results. The knowledge and skills acquired through this training will be critical in development, implementation and monitoring of projects in my space of work.
    I am believer in team work and sharing of knowledge thus interested in joining a team for this course.
    I do not have experience related to this but greatly determine top learn and gain experience throughout the study period.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

• @Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Balsab Frederick Saayuor from Ghana
    I working in Water Sanitation and hygiene focusing on delivering user friendly toilets to households in the three Northern regions of Ghana. I am a training manager with International Development Enterprises (iDE) Ghana
    I am developing a career in development management and planning and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, implement and monitor the out come of the project.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

Hello, welcome to the course. I am pleased to meet you

My name is Partha Sarathi Behura & I am joining from INDIA.

Yes, Certainly I am working for PRADAN, "Professional Assistance For development Action" & I am working as an Executive.

1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

I want to apply new technique and tools for monitoring, data collection, data review and analysis, create indicators, generate feedbacks from data analysis and utilize it for community development and organizational system setting for achieving of organizational goals. I would set a standard system for each project for monitoring.

1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Yes, certainly. Even though, I already have joined a team.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Yes, as I am anchoring the MIS system in a team so I do have some experience of M&E. In our organization, We run three softwares, These are, Commcare, PRADANMIS and HIsab. We have community data collectors who collect raw data from community through commcare ODK application. All the data collectors have an electronic based machine either tablet or smart phone in which commcare app is being installed. After dada collection from field, all the data is being synced to PRADANMIS, and we can generate customized report from it. Similarly for customized report of SHG's financial health we use HISAB app. Findings of the reports go to different work unit of PRADAN and return to community as well take different type of actions.

• Martin is my name from Zambia, Africa. I work for an organization called Food Reserve Agency and a Food Reserve and marketing coordinator. My role is to oversee all organization activities in the 5 provinces of Zambia. I want to acquire more insights in monitoring and evaluation. This is key to enable myself and all those under my supervision measure our contributions towards achieving set organization objectives. I would like to join a team so that i could get encouraged by others. I have done some course in monitoring and evaluation but would love to learn more.

• My name is Cosmas Oola from Uganda,
    Am working with Samasource Uganda one of the leading Artificial Intelligence company in the Sub-Sahara desert
    as a Data Associate. My roles as Data Associate are;-
    -Research products across several e-commerce platforms
    -Write product descriptions and titles
    -Classify products into different categories
    -Maintain data work requirements by following data program techniques, procedures as well as meeting and maintaining the required quality threshold.
    -Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
    -Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
    -Perform any other duty as may be required or assigned.
    My goal for this course is to learn Plan for Monitoring and Evaluation skills to be able to;-
    Assign M&E roles and responsibilities
    Link M&E to my project's design
    Create clear, useful data collection tools
    Choose appropriate data collection methods
    Yes am interested in joining a team for this course.
    I have no experience related to this course

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

hi i am Brian Mabuyawa joining from Zimbabwe , I work at real estate company as a property developer , i am interested in joining this course, i don't have knowledge in this course but i am keen to participate in this course

• i'm Andirahman Ahmed Ali from Somalia, i'm Communication Officer at Ministry of Health Somalia.
    my goals on this course are just to become expert on data analysis, and how to monitor big projects, and how to analyse data also how to collect data .
    Most of my time i'm in work so i will be available less time.
    Not match experience but at least i had the concept of planning and monitoring course.

• I am Noah from Uganda, working with Fundi Bots as a Teaching Associate. Delighted to be here to learn the qualitative and quantitative impact of my work to our clients, partners and the organization. I like sharing knowledge, I don't mind working in a team. I do not have a significant experience on M&E. Here to learn.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Dr Tolulope Jayeoba, from Nigeria

Currently am working with APIN Public health Initiatives, a non-profit development organization, as monitoring and evaluation snr. associate in the PEPFAR grant HIV project, my work is to collect, verify and analyse data while maintaining validity and quality of it.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    To refresh and widen my knowledge and skills on monitoring and evaluation.
    To apply new knowledge and skills into my current work for better performance and quality result.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Maybe.
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    not much experience

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Currently am working with APIN Public health Initiatives, a non-profit development organization, as monitoring and evaluation snr. associate in the PEPFAR grant HIV project, my work is to collect, verify and analyse data while maintaining validity and quality of it.

To apply new knowledge and skills into my current work for better performance and quality result.

Maybe.
    not much experience

C
    1 Reply
  • Hi,
    My name is Grace. I am from Nigeria. I have been doing some philanthropic work with no any organization as i am yet to registered mine. This is my third or fourth course and i am learning a lot from here

• @DrTolulopeJayeoba said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Maybe.
    not much experience

@DrTolulopeJayeoba said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Maybe.
    not much experience

Hi,
    I like your introduction. I am not really working with any organization, hoping to register mine soon. Just doing the little i can to contribute to the society.

• Hello Learners,

My name is Vincent Kibet From Nakuru , Kenya.

I am currently working for Vision 4 Youth Housing Cooperative as a Project Manager.

i want to develop PME tools for my project

very ready to Join any team

no

• My name is Chidimma Nwune, i'm a Nigerian

• I'm ojara Walter. i work with Fundi Bots in uganda, as a teaching Associate.
    Fundi Bots work to accelerate science learning in African schools by providing exciting, practical science learning activities. we use Robotics to do that
    As a teaching associate, my role is to train, plan and coordinate the training activities within schools. I hope this course will make me understand the progress i have made so far in my work as a person and as an organisation

• My name is Faith Hadison

I joining from Kano, Nigeria.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is AXON LUNGU am physiotherapist by profession from zambia and am currently running an institution Craw hammer trades school in the city of chingola. Am eager to acknowledge the process of planning for mongering and evaluation mainly to help my organisation grow and thrive.

• Hi everyone, greeting to you all in diverse places. My name is Lotty Sakala from Zambia, a bioinformatics 3 year student of the copperbelt university. Currently am not in any organisation but working with Fringilla Home Industries just here in Zambia. Am not in any group for discussion and I would love one, its my first time taking this course. Am on Twitter using Lotty Sakala as my name and Facebook I use Doclorrysinclaire Sakala as my name. Thank u

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Ilene Abrams, joining you from Johannesburg, South Africa.

I am the project director at the Pink Pack Project.

The information contained in this course will enable us to monitor and measure our impact. My goal is to learn as much as possible and to apply all the newly acquired knowledge within our organisation.

Yes I am.

I have limited M&E experience, but look forward to learning from my peers.

• @Axon said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is AXON LUNGU am physiotherapist by profession from zambia and am currently running an institution Craw hammer trades school in the city of chingola. Am eager to acknowledge the process of planning for mongering and evaluation mainly to help my organisation grow and thrive.

Hey how are u doing and welcome I thought I was the only one from Zambia, nice to have u

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• My name Patrick Kabasiya from Zambia. Currently working in the Health sector

I am Sandra Mamai from Kenya.
    I am currently between switching jobs from a Data assistant to Project assistant.
    To acquire effective M&E skills to be applied in the forthcoming projects.
    *Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes, many heads make the tasks easier and best undertaken.
    Yes, I have previously worked under M&E officers for various health projects.

• Hi Everyone, my name is Oluwatosin from Lagos, Nigeria. Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation is a course im interested in and I'm excited about this course as it is indeed a valuable part to project implementation and sustainability. I hope to join a team here, so we have more opportunities to share ideas and thoughts.

• @sbabagoni3 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Babagoni Shettima from Nigeria

Yes, i'm one of the MEAL managers for one of the projects currently running in the organization

I want to learn more M&E and practice all that i have learn

Yes of course

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I had some few on the job training

Hello Shettima,

Im Fouad, also from Nigeria.
    Will you like to collaborate to complete this course?
    I dont have much experience but i'm willing to put in the hardwork to learn.

What do you Say ?

• My name is Muhammed Tahir Muhammed from Abuja, Nigeria..
    I am currently working in an international school where I teach Mathematics and help in data analytics works.
    M&E is so important as it assists one in keeping track record of progress, raising alarm where they are needs for review, correction and amendment.
    I love team work and correction.
    I have read books on M&E and MEAL

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

sphephile Khoza from Africa health research institute

yes I am a data quality controller assistant

• HI I AM SHOBHIT PRAKASH FROM DELHI INDIA,

I am working at "Viva India - Together for Children" as Manager Programs and M&E, where I contribute towards Business Development, Program Design & Development, and Training Functions. My day to day activities are centred around acquiring new clients, networking and collaboration with new like minded stakeholders, designing and delivering trainings to adolescents and youth on life skills, conduction monitoring and evaluation exercises and reporting, submitting of proposal and ideas to tap and pursue CSR funds and other potential donors.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi Everyone, Am Dorothy Lynda Achieng from Kisumu, kenya. Currently working for KEMRI as a field technologist. I do intend to use the Knowledge In evaluating community based activities that I conduct. I would wish to work in teams as I do not have experience in this course.

• Hello, My name is Olufunke Femi-Ojo. I'm joining from Nigeria.
    I work with eHealth Africa as an Associate Project management. I developed an interest in Monitoring and Evaluation when I worked as an intern in the Monitoring Evaluation and Research(MER) department of my organisation and I would like to broaden my knowledge in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation to achieve my full potential.
    I would like to join a team for this course
    I have the background knowledge working in the MER Department

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

ANTAKIL ISAAC MILNDA from Jos , Plateau State Nigeria
      No still seeking employment
      self development and be prepared for project and tasks that may come my way someday.
      Yes
      get good knowledge og Monitoring and Evaluation process
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
  • Hie my fellow students. You name is Nomathamsanqa ngwenya I'm from South Africa and I reside in Johannesburg I'm part of an organization called The best of the best our motor is The generation to save Africa I'M the marketing director of the organization. My goal is to use every strategy that I will learn here to help grow my organization and at the end of the day be able to implement strategies that will help me plan better and work well with my team as well. I have no experience in the course but I would love to work as a team because I believe I can learn a lot from other students

• @carlama said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

1. My name is Carla Machavane, from Mozambique
    2. I work for Oxfam Mozambique, as a program Officer, in the civic engagement and access to information program, I also act as an M&E for the program
    3. Increase my knowledge in M&E and apply the learning by helping Oxfam partners in designing their M&E Plans
    4. Yes
    5. Not much, I have attended a sort course in M&E but I do not have much practice...

Hi Carla,its a pleasure to meet you.

• hello and good day everyone. I'm Alqasim from Nigeria. I'm currently working with ZOA (Zuid Oost Azie) as a WaSH Project manager. even though i have not really recieved training regarding Monitoring and evaluation, i have conducted M&E activities and have learnt quite a lot "on the job". i am taking this course so that i can have a better understanding of M&E and also proper evaluation of my project and possibly pass this on to my team.

• My name is Pelatie mukeshimana ndhlovu from Rwanda but leaving in Zambia. Living as a refugee made me realise that the best gift one can ever give to a community is a gift, I started a school where I help children by providing primary education, I am a director being helped by 7 support staffs. My hope for this course is to be equipped with essential skills to be able to make impact in the children under my care. It is my pleasure working with the team of this course in order to benefit more. I have no experience in this course but I am willing to do best to learn from others. Thanks

• @ruhumuriza1 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Desire Ntikazohera

1. My name is ROBERT GIDOI and I am joining from Uganda.
    2. Yes I am working with National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO). My role is conduct baseline studies, collect and collate data, run analyses, conduct, market surveys, and profitability analysis of different technologies released by NARO as well as doing monitoring and Evaluation of research activities
    3. The goal is to enhance my capacity to monitor and evaluate research activities effectively. The skills obtained will help me to spearhead the impact assessment study of the World Bank project which ended in December 2018 (Agricultural Technology, Agribusiness advisory services project (ATAAS). By guiding the teams and training them
      4. I am very much willing. Of course not only to be successful in meeting the objectives but also to widen the network and create more synergies.
    4. Of course since I worked with ATAAS, and monitored ATAAS research activities, I was able to know the most cost effective technologies that farmers could adopt and improve their livelihoods. Through continuous monitoring, the value for the money was realized. I was also able to develop monitoring plans for different projects which were implemented and it was easy to tract which technologies were disseminated to which farmers and their location.
  • Hello....My name is HARITH, Im writing from Yemen. I work in Al-Awn Foundation for Development in Mukalla city, my title is Partnership & International Relations Specialist. Im totally interested to join the course. Unfortunately I don`t have any background in M&E wishing eventually to gain it.

• My name is Kuan Wol Kuan from South Sudan .
    I am working with Etisal as Customer service agent and I'm working to develop my own project . If I get the necessary skills and knowledge, which will enable me to develop, implement and monitor the out come of the my project.
    I'm also interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have any experience in M&E but am very determined to learn more.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Ahmed Ibrahim Alfa joining from Nigeria.
    I am working for first bank of Nigeria as a digital Geek.
    I am interested in joining a team.

• Thanks very much for this opportunity.

• My Name is Elizabeth Chikando, I am from Malawi. I work for the local Bank in my country and I am KYC (know your customer) officer. In Joining this course I would like gain knowledge in monitoring and evaluation so as to help me change the field of industry I am currently working in. Yes I would like to join a team. No i do not have any experience in this course

• My name is Zama . I am a data capture from AHRI in South Africa. I would like to know more about Monitoring and Evaluation and to get knowledge on planning and organising.

• Good day, Everyone! My name is Taras, and I am from Ukraine.

• @Course_Operations said in [Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation:
    Hello Everyone,
    So excited to be here.

1. My name is Nolitha Tiba and I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
    2. I work for a Philanthropy Centre as a Relationship Consultant.
    3. I want to have a better understanding of M&E and apply it through our various programmes.
    4. Yes, this would expose me to different thoughts and approaches.
    5. Very limited experience but want to learn everything I can.

Reply to Topic

Replying to "Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!"

Discard
    Submit
    Show Preview

I'm Nonso Ike, joining from Nigeria.

Yes, i work as a clinical scientist and do part time engagement with NGO also.

I intend to acquire relevant skills such as to design a project monitoring plan and evaluate the success also, with the right skill set and certification i plan to take up more responsibilities with my affiliated NGO.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course?
    I'm very much interested in joining a team and learning from and with them.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• My name is Emmanuel Simon, I am joining from Nigeria.

Am not currently working in any organization.

I will like to expand my knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation although I'm a novice on this.

I will like to join a team

I have no prior experience.

• Hello,

My name is Mwenya Chewe, I'm from Zambia working for a public benefit organisation called Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited, i'm a projects officer there. I'm very excited to join the Philanthropy University Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. I hope to connect with professionals who will help me broaden my knowledge in M&E. Happy learning!

L
    1 Reply
  • @Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I working in Water Sanitation and hygiene focusing on delivering user friendly toilets to households in the three Northern regions of Ghana. I am a training manager with International Development Enterprises (iDE) Ghana
    I am developing a career in development management and planning and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, implement and monitor the out come of the project.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.

Hello

S
    1 Reply
  • i am festus from nigeria.i Work currently in the private sector as a planner. i want to lear M& E . as it will help me in my pet project

1. Hello, I am Shadreck Kundishora joining from Zimbabwe in Harare.
    1. Yes, working for WHH as the Head of Project for WASH projects
    1. Improve my knowledge and also better my understanding on PM&E in order to improve my project support and also training my M&E team on gained knowledge through this course.
    1. Yes. interested in joining any Team that is set. though not full time on internet because I sometimes carry out my support visits and will be out of internet so my responses will not be that prompt but delayed.

2. Do have experience yes for project planning and also setting up all the necessary documents including the M&E plans.

• Hello,
    i am Festus from lagos, Nigeria. i work in a private Establishment as a planner. i enrolled for this course so as to brighten my scope in it as hope to be an evaluator in the nearest future.

• @ahmedwan said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello

How are you, happy to meet you on this platform. I am also interested to understand your project since its WASH.

• Hi colleagues! I wish you all a productive time and to enjoy your course.

1. My name is Lilia.
    2. I am currently a Master's student in the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy. I aspire to a career in M&E.
    3. My goal is to build detailed understanding of M&E field and be able to apply its terminology, methods and approaches in my future work. I hope that the course will help me to enter the field as a young professional.
    4. I don't have specific preference but working in the team could bring new insights into the picture and expose me to the different prospectives. So I don't mind working in a team.
    5. It's the first time I saw this course and I am looking forward to joining it. I am excited it was available!
    1. Hi all. I'm Takia and I live in the Panhandle of Florida.
    2. Right now I volunteer at a homeless shelter in the local area by helping out with some of their admin work. I'm stationed at Hurlburt Field and my job is to conduct internal inspections on my organization and use that information to help prepare for major inspections and correct deficiencies.
    3. My goal is to learn as much as I can about monitoring and evaluation.
    4. Yes I would like to join a team
    K
    1 Reply

My name's Van. I am from Vietnam.

I am a freelancer.

I would like to understand more about M&E activities and I hope to apply them in my work in future.

Yes, I am interested in joining a team for this course.

I have some experiences related to M&E because I have learned by doing some projects before.

• hello everyone my name is Kwesi Papunaa and am A Veterinarian from Zambia. one of my career aspirations has always been to work for a non-governmental organization and hence my main motivation for taking up this online course. This is because i feel it will be a good add to my CV.

• @tnb2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

2. Right now I volunteer at a homeless shelter in the local area by helping out with some of their admin work. I'm stationed at Hurlburt Field and my job is to conduct internal inspections on my organization and use that information to help prepare for major inspections and correct deficiencies.

HEY i also would love to be part of a team. would you mind us starting a team together?

1 Reply

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? I am Audrey Mudyanebwa and i am joining from Johannesburg South Africa

2.Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes i am working for VSO as a Programme Funding Coordinator

3.What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I already work with the organisation's pipeline and are involved in Data Analysis reporting. My goals are to have a new skill set that can work hand in hand with Data Analysis as i enjoy working with numbers.

4.Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes

5.Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No i don't

• My name is Terry Kigundu and I m joining the course from Nairobi, Kenya. I work with the Africa Centre for Transformative and Inclusive Leadership, and establishment between Kenyatta University and UN Women. I m the Program Manager and also in charge of Monitoring and Evaluation. During this course I look forward to learning more about linking Monitoring and Evaluation to Project design as well as how to collect data that is meaningful. I also look forward to sharpening my skills on developing Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks.

1. Am Abdoul Milingita Rocky from DRC
    2. working at Microsave consulting as Junior Consultant
    3. by taking this course, I hope to have the necessary tools to do a good evaluation and monitoring.
  • What is your name? Where are you joining from?Audrey Mudyanebwa and i am joining from South Africa

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes for VSO as a Programme Funding Coordinator

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? Enhance my knowledge and skill set as i am involved in Data Analysis

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No

B
    1 Reply
  • What is your name? Where are you joining from? I am Brenda Mwaura and i am joining from Nairobi Kenya
    2.Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes i am working for MAF as an Office and Accommodation Manager

3.What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I would like to acquire a new skill set and apply the skills in my current job area

4.Are you interested in joining a team for this course? Yes I am
    5.Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No i don't

Ans:- I am Rasheed Oladapo Sulaimon from Nigeria.

Ans:- Yes; Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture; Agric Research Officer

Ans:- A profound knowledge of PM&E is an essential tool in developing my career coupled with the fact that I presently work in the department of Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation of the Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, which necessitate my exposure to planning activities.

Ans:- Yes

Ans:- No.

• @audreymatayi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?Audrey Mudyanebwa and i am joining from South Africa

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes for VSO as a Programme Funding Coordinator

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? Enhance my knowledge and skill set as i am involved in Data Analysis

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No

Hi Audrey, Welcome to this course and lets get the most out of it.

Regards
    Brenda

1. Am Marc PTCHOLO fromfrom Togo

2. Am working for the international association of students in agricultural and realated sciences (IAAS)? In Togo am the national director?

3. I choose this course to learn more about project planning and improve the efficiency ofof my organisation in Togo

4 am interested to join a team for this course

• My name is fulbert ILBOUDO

• My name is Syed Farrukh Raza , I am from Pakistan.
    I am working as Principal in one of the leading institution of Karachi.
    I want to use this course to learn and refresh the knowledge and modification about learning and monitoring.
    I hope it will further define and refine the information about monitoring and evaluation.

• My Name is Erica Rugabandana, from Tanzania
    I work for an organisation as a project manager my new role stated May 2019, however i have been coordnator of projects in my previous job.
    My Goals for this course is to have skills in doing M& E and i will apply direct to my new job role although we do use externals to do M& E but i need to be aware. Example it is important i monitor activities quite often so the how to apart from the way i do so far ( weekly meeting and monthly progress report) i feel there is a better way to do it with my colleagues i supervise.
    I will be happy to join a team so i can learn from other experience
    I do have some experience as i have written above i only do progress report and meeting with staff only that. I would love to have more skills.

J
    1 Reply
  • My name is Nwizu Onyedikachi. I am learning from Nigeria. I work for MOBicure as the Head of Operations. My goal for this course is to be able to measure impact, monitor, and evaluate the impact. I do not mind joining a team for this course. I do not have any prior experience for this course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Mirinisa Nordan from philippines

I am working as an educator in a certain school in my country

My goal is to learn new knowledge because i want to help students who are at risk.

Not really

I dont have any experience.

• James Titus, I'm joining you from Nairobi,Kenya. Currently working as an IT project officer, and I aim to sharpen my M&E skills and I hope to be an M&E specialist and be able to work all over the globe.

I currently don't have a team and any invite will be greatly appreciated.

I have some prior experience in this field, but I know I will gain from this course.

• Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we have an excellent experience during this course.

My name is Sofia and I'm joining from Puerto Rico.

Atm, I'm not working for an organization.

My goal is to learn about M&E and gain new skills in this area that can benefit me later on.

My interest in joining a team would depend on the type of assignment, I can’t meet regularly due to work thus, I don’t wish to inconvenience anyone. I do believe being in a team can enhance my course experience, so I wouldn’t mind joining a team.

No, I don’t.

Many blessings to those of you who've read this far!

• @ericafrncs said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My Name is Erica Rugabandana, from Tanzania
    I work for an organisation as a project manager my new role stated May 2019, however i have been coordnator of projects in my previous job.
    My Goals for this course is to have skills in doing M& E and i will apply direct to my new job role although we do use externals to do M& E but i need to be aware. Example it is important i monitor activities quite often so the how to apart from the way i do so far ( weekly meeting and monthly progress report) i feel there is a better way to do it with my colleagues i supervise.
    I will be happy to join a team so i can learn from other experience
    I do have some experience as i have written above i only do progress report and meeting with staff only that. I would love to have more skills.

Hey

• Hi, i'm Ayan Hussein from Hargeisa Somalia. I am a Software engineer. I'm passionate to volunteering and mentorship. I'm data collector in the Save the Children at this moment and i'm going to move Child Safeguarding Intern in Save the Children

• My name Idris Elkanah iam a Nigerian Gombe state to be precise I worked with care for life mission Gombe as a volunteer under programs as monitoring and evaluation assistant.My goal is to have a share understanding on how the processes work and as a development worker to be able to understand core and basic elements of monitoring and evaluation.I have little experience because I registered this course least year but due to health challenge I didn't complete it

• Hi
    My name is Adebayo David and i am joining from Borno, Nigeria
    Am working with a school and am their ICT teacher
    My goals of learning this course is to increase my knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation and to use this knowledge to impact lives.
    if possible I will like to meet with people to increase my connection.
    no I don't have any experience at all related to this course

• Hello Team,
    I am Paul Ayalo from Kenya.
    I work for the Clean Cooking Association of Kenya which is the national charter for the Global Clean Cooking Alliance.
    I am more of interest undertaking this course to widen my understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation which I continuously apply in my daily worklife as the programme assistant.

I am looking forward to creating a focused and productive team to drive this course learning.

R
    1 Reply
  • My name is Ennia Matereke, I live in South Africa. I am currently unemployed but I am a volunteer at a local church. The church embarked on a children related project. Now that project has turned to become an annual programme. I was privileged to be part of the core team that started that project. Now that the project is a programme I would like to learn the essentials monitoring and evaluation so that I can help in the programme's improvement and impart the knowledge would have gained from your institution to others. I would like to work in a team. I don't have any experience that is why I am here.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Bonjour a tous! Hello to all,
    I am Rulx Narcisse, from Haiti. This is my second course in Philanthropy University. My goal is to learn as much as I can to understand the impact of M&E in project. I am an OGYN and astronomer;
    Good learning to all.

• Am Jackline from Kenya. Am an educationist,research scientist and humanitarian worker currently working with refugees in urban settings of Kenya

R
    1 Reply
  • @Ayalo said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Team,
    I am Paul Ayalo from Kenya.
    I work for the Clean Cooking Association of Kenya which is the national charter for the Global Clean Cooking Alliance.
    I am more of interest undertaking this course to widen my understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation which I continuously apply in my daily worklife as the programme assistant.

I am looking forward to creating a focused and productive team to drive this course learning.

Hello Paul, glad to meet you via this course. I hope you will have fun, too.

• @jacklineburudi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Am Jackline from Kenya. Am an educationist,research scientist and humanitarian worker currently working with refugees in urban settings of Kenya

Hello Jackline. I wish you the best for this course! Keep doing great job with refugees.

• @ZethuN said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

Hello everybody. My name is Mataa Limpo. I am from Zambia, working as a Data/M&E Manager with ICAP

• My name is Dauda Adewale Kazeem
    here are you joining from? I am eager to learn and acquire new skill to be an expert in Monitoring and evaluation field.
    Are you working for an organization? Yes, My role is Research Supervisor
    (Post Harvest Engineer)

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? My goals is to be an expert in M&E and make it useful for my organization .

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Not really. I believe in working on my own, so that i can control my pace

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! I have no experience on this course before. That was why I so much interested in learning new skill.

• Hello Everyone,
    I am Dhirendra Nath from Nepal. I work as a Research Officer in a Hospital. I have interest in the program monitoring and Evaluation. I had already worked for M&E of various Non-governmental organizations. I hope I will learn here more in-depth ideas and concept in M&E.

• My name is David Muchatiza from Zimbabwe.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work. I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn

• @Kwesi1992 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@tnb2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

HEY i also would love to be part of a team. would you mind us starting a team together?

Could we form a team together?

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello,... Am Eric Senyange, learning from Kampala-Uganda. Saw the philanthropy university course certificate from a friend who had just complete one, i decided to join and do a few courses. I am working for POPARC(@poparc2009 on twitter) and I intend to use everything i learn here to improve the organization. I would love to be part of a team here, get connections and friends and discover more, any team that requires new entries can text me or reply to this. Doing this course will also help me build on my Bach. in Statistics that am still doing.
    thank you.

• Hello
    My name is Fredrick Okungu and am joining from Nairobi, Kenya. Currently, am not working for any organization but I have previously worked for UN Women as an intern and the latest one being the National Democratic Institute as a Project Assistant. My main goal for enrolling in this course is to gain knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation as it forms a critical aspect of any program work. Success in any activity is always alluded to collective work, so yes I'd like to join a team.

1. My name is Edilfe Mula, from Mozambique
    2. I work for Population Service International, as M&E intern
    3. Increase my knowledge in M & A and implement what has been learned on the working day
    4. Yes, of course
    5. No I don’t.
    1. My name is Tope Owomunigbon from Jigawa state in Nigeria
    2. I am a banker. Branch manager is my role. But I have passion for monitoring and evaluation.
    3. I studied Biochemistry as my first degree. Am looking for opportunities to develop myself in the field of M&E. Am not only looking for the certificate. I need the training and I wish I can meet someone who can give me the opportunity for hands on experience.
    4. I would like to join a team.
    5. No experience but I am passionate about the course.
  • Hi everyone,

My name is Nana Yaa Adu and I am working out of Gainesville, Florida.

I work for the University of Florida I am wrapping up my time as a Research and Project Assistant.

I plan on learning new skills and learning from others to help sharpen my M&E skills for practice.

I plan on collaborating with a colleague who is taking the course from my home institution

I have worked on small projects that have done M&E and I am learning from colleagues with more practice.

• My name is Sahr James Kamara and I am from Sierra Leone
    I am working for Business and Strategies in Europe S.A and I am a Local Project Manager
    My goal is to have a deeper understanding of the course and to also give my expertise as the course progresses.
    I will very much like to be in a team but I am considering doing this course alone so as to weigh my IQ.
    I have little experience in M&E so I intend to gain more from this course.

• My name is Emmanuel from Lagos Nigeria, Working with health care services, Business Operations. Goal: To learn M&E and to be able to apply the knowledge in the area of research and day to day activities. I am interested in joining a team. I have experience in data collection, Design and analysis and ready to build my skills in this aspect.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.