Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My Name is Asumwisye Kibona from Tanzania
    I work for Company called Cartrack Tanzania Limited as a IT Support with the main role of helping the company in New and ongoing projects.
    I have joined this course because i want to Lean more about M&E, practice M&E knowledge and have high percent of success in all project i do.
    I am very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

• Mabuhay! I'm Lara from the Philippines. I'm working on developing a non-profit that focuses on teacher education and informal distance education. I look forward to learning about Monitoring and Evaluation as it is one of my struggles. I want to measure our impact and communicate this impact to funders.

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
  • Hi my name is Solanke Olufunke, from Nigeria. I'm a baker and lawyer. I'll love to have more knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation.

• My name is Olajide Bola

• My name is Bola, am from Nigeria
    am on Internship and i want to learn more about Monitoring and Evaluation

O
    1 Reply
  • @Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Gago Kindness Bulus
    I am joining from Nigeria, Taraba State and Jalingo in particular
    I am working with Tataba Youth Transformation Initiative
    I am acting as the project manager.
    What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    My goal is to acquire knowledge and develop skill in project monitoring and evaluation.
    As an acting project manager, i will apply the knowledge of M&E in my organisation to successfully monitor and evaluate our projects for effective and efficient result.
    Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• Shiru Suleiman
    Nigeria

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    1. My name is Tunde-Adedipe Femi. From Nigeria
    2. No, I don't work for any organization at the moment
    3. I really want to understand what monitoring and evaluation is all about. Although, I do not work for any organization yet, but when I do, I'll love to use my understanding of what I've learnt here to improve the efficiency of whatever organization I find myself in.
    4. Yes, I would live to join a team.
    5. No, I have no experience relating to this course
  • @OlajideBola said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Bola, am from Nigeria

Hello bola, nice to meet you.

O
    1 Reply
  • @Olorunfemi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@OlajideBola said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Bola, am from Nigeria

Hello bola, nice to meet you.

If I may ask, where do you intern?

• Hi, my name is Ohiokhie Samuel, joining from Nigeria, I am currently serving and will like to use this opportunity to learn and use the knowledge of monitoring and evaluation when I get a job. Thank you

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi, My name is Lucy and I am from Egypt. I worked for three years in INGO in M&E position and my aim of join this course is to broaden my experiences and knowledge. Wish you all the best.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Myy name is Derick Ngalim and I am joining from Cameroon
      I work for EVANS & JUDITH FOUNDATION; An international NGO as Country Manager for Cameroon
      improve on my managerial skills and become a better and more efficient manager
      I am interested in joining a team
      of course, team work makes for efficiency and two heads are always bbetter than one though
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I would rather share the experienced difficulties as I am from a war torn English speaking part og our country and the work of our organization has been rendered near impossible. I haven't given up though
  • My name is Titilayo Alabi. I am from Nigeria. I'm serving as an M&E officer in a non-governmental organization. I belief undergoing this course will enhance my skill with the necessary things that will guide me in planning, monitoring and evaluation, contribute to improving the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of my organization. I don't have much experience, am still learning in the job. I"ll love to join a team to enhance my productivity and also learn from everyone.

K
    1 Reply
  • @Cashbarah said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Am by names of OKECHO STANLEY, from Uganda
      Currently, Am working with Mojesu supermarket as a supermarket attendent.
      My major goal is to acquire M & E skills such that incase i venture into the professional arena, they can be of help.
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? *We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      yes,just cant wait joining them because two are better than one.
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No

I am Fikadu Gebeyehu from Ethiopia. I work for international NGO called Lay volunteers international Association (LVIA) as Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager. I

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Fikadu Gebeyehu from Ethiopia.

I work for international NGO called Lay volunteers International Association-LVIA on monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Manager.

I want to upgrade my skill on M&E Planning. I want to join having the same interest.

I had started this course some month back but couldn't finalize it due to personal problem.

• @aisha1992 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone
    My name Is Aisha Zakari, from Nigeria. I recently develop interest and passion in NGO and want to build my skills in all aspects. I am so excited to be here and hope to learn alot. Thank you

Welcome to the NGo sector as well to the course. You will find the sector interesting as you will have multidimensional knowledge for your Self and you serve the community in need.

• My name is Hamis Abdalla Mandingo. I am working on USAID Kizazi Kipya project through BAKWATA NATIONAL HIV AIDS PROGRAM (BAK-AIDS) in Kigoma Tanzania.
    My roles in organization is monitoring and evaluation officer. The main roles is data management, data analysis, planning and evaluation.

• @prathamsharma1999 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

What is the course really about?

The course based on my roles in organization working for as a monitoring and evaluation officer, so it help to improve performance individual and in an organization in general

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Pearl Utuk from Nigeria. Currently, I'm not attached to any organisation, however I just finished a year long project with Voluntary Service Overseas Nigeria on a school-based enterprise project where I was the project support officer.
    I'd like to learn the technicality of monitoring, evaluation and possibly control as this is pertinent to development sector projects.
    I'm open to joining a team as that would make for better exchange of ideas and experiences.
    I have cursory experience of project monitoring and evaluation and I'd very much like to widen my scope.

• My Name is Mohammed Auwal Yakubu, I am from Bauchi State Nigeria
    I currently work with Leadership Initiatives (LI) as the Program Manager - Nigeria. I want to improve my M&E skills, thus decided to develop an M&E plan for a new project plan we are working on. I really will appreciate joining the team. I had attended an online course on the subject before, but I feel I still need to learn more and I found this helpful because I will be developing one while I learn.

Thank you for the opportunity.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Nneka Nzobiwu. I am from Nigeria.
    I work in a manufacturing company as a Project Engineer. I joined this course very new to M&E.
    My goal is to change career path to Monitoring & Evaluation. As a project engineer currently involved in two construction projects, first step is to introduce M&E frameworks to these projects, gather on-the job experiences, then expand from there.
    I am interested in working in a team although i'm way behind schedule. My aim is to create more study time for myself in order to successfully complete this course.

Looking forward to an exciting learning experience and meeting everyone.
    Good luck.

• Nisa from Pakistan working as Adviser M&E with GIZ. The main purpose of joining this course is to further built my knowledge and skills in M&E .

• My name is Lennox Korkoe Agordekpe.
    I come from Ghana.

• My name is Eva Kebadile from Botswana, Africa. I am working for not for profit making organization as a Program & Resource Mobilization Director.

• My name is Lennox Korkoe AGORDEKPE, I am from Ghana. I am currently the Finance and Strategy Manager at where I work.
    My reason to take part in this course is to acquire new skills and strategy in measuring various performance indicators for a successful project execution.

• Hi my name is Rieta, I am joining this course from Maryland USA. I am a recent medical graduate interested in M&E but more so in Reproductive Health and Family planning. I am not currently working for an organization. I wanted to explore the field for M&E before plunging deeply into it. I hope that with the course it will widen my understanding and desire for it, as I have very little experience related to this course. I am eager to learn and excited to join this course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Emmanuel from Nigeria

Dominant Engineering Ltd. I'm the assistant HOD Mechanical Engineering Department

To harness the knowledge of monitoring and control in other to improve the quality of my companies output

yes

I don't have any experience .

• hello everyone
    My name is Bushra Rana from Pakistan.
    i am happy to join with this course am looking forward to learn a lot, and improve my skills
    Thank you

Regards
    Bushra Rana

• My name is Sani Isiyaku
    I am here to develop my self more by learning so as to add value to the community where i leave and humanity at large.

• My name is romeo from Nigeria. I join this course to enable me acquire new skills as i have no experience in m&e so, am completely a novice. I plan to finish the course work so i will earn a certificate of completion.

• My name is romeo from Nigeria. I join this course to enable me acquire new skills. I have no experience in m&e so, am completely a novice.

• Hello everyone. My name is Aisha. I am so excited to be here and can't wait to learn a lot from you all. After the completion of this course, I hope to have a very detailed understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation and added skills in my career in general.
    Thank you all

• Hi everyone,
    Hamid is my name. I'm from Sierra Leone working for SALWACO. I'm involved in community development of which this course will be helpful to me. I wish all of us success in this course.

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

I'm Edmond KODJO from BENIN Republic (West Africa). Im' there to learn more M&E

I'm working in NGO ESI and I'm manager of M&E

My goals is to learn more M&E and practice

Yes

No

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

HELLO
    My names are MAWIMBI Muley Fiston from DR CONGO, I'm not working for an organization, i am here to learn how to monitor and evaluate projects whenever i get a job in this lovely field of mine and have a certificate of completion
    I'm interested in joining the course Team because i don't have any experience related to this course because i did electronic and computer engineering.

• @vcheeseman said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@adeleannorbea2266 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Yes i am currently a volunteering. I am Viola H. cheeseman, a master's student at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria
    The vice-chair for West African ICT Group Liberia WAG-ICT.

• Daagema Anastasia from Nigeria.
    A young development worker.

• Hello!
    My name is Olga and I am from Belarus.

I am working in Red Cross, as a chief of OD department.
    I am willing to learn more about M&E and to use theoretical knowledge in my daily work.
    Sure.
    I have some experience in project M&E

• Hello Everyone,
    I am Nikesh Adhikari. I am happy to join the course which may help me in further career.

• My name is Chima Jeff Megwei aned I work for African Youth Advocacy and Leadership Development Initiative in Aba Abia State Nigeria. I am the Executive Director. I wish to enhance my skill in M & E and be able to plan my projects.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Kunle Ishola. Joining from Nigeria.

Yes, i presently work for Civil Society Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) as a Project Assistant

To Build my capacity in the field of M&E so that the skills acquired be used in my project design/planning, , implementation and reporting.

Yes

No!

• @Jcule said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

My name is Kunle Ishola. Joining from Nigeria.

Yes, i presently work for Civil Society Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) as a Project Assistant

To Build my capacity in the field of M&E so that the skills acquired be used in my project design/planning, , implementation and reporting.

Yes

No!

• Hi everyone! My name is Jose and I am a late joiner from Washington, D.C., United States.
    I work with an organization called the Student Global Ambassador Program and I am the Program Lead and Coordinator for the team. My goals for this course is to develop new skills that I can utilize to help my team prosper. I am definitely interested in joining a team, if there is still time and space. I do not have much experience related to this course, but hope to some.

• @LoteRusaqoli said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Lote and I am from Fiji.

I work for UNDP in the Pacific as project coordinator on a Fiji project titled " Ridge To Reef"

My main objective of joining this course is to understand the fundamentals of planning for M&E and to learn from others in terms of respective contexts.

Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

Hi Lote, I'd love to learn more about your Ridge to Reef project. Sounds interesting!

• I am Morris from Daqing

• I am Adebisi , Amos Akintola

• My Name is Kasonde Sampa, from Zambia
    I work for the Government as an M&E officer on Infrastructure projects
    I want to improve my monitoring skills

• Hi my name is Elijah Pras, am from Migori, Kenya. Am currently employed at an NGO Known as Rapado in Migori as an M&E assistant. i want to enhance my knowledge of M and E and be able to develop m&E plans for projects and their implementation. I also would love to learn about tools that would assist me in ensuring progress and success of our projects as a whole and be able to counduct successful Monitoring of progress and eventually evaluation. i believe in team work and team education, so with teams you can fulfill you dreams. so definitely i am interested in joining a team for this course. I do have an overview of M&E but would love to expand my Knowledge in the Field

• My name is Nametsegang Ogotseng and i am joining from Botswana, Gaborone. I am currently an intern at Tebelopele under Monitoring and evaluation department. I help with compiling cleaning data and making anaysis as well as compiling reports. I aim at acquiring skills on creating clear data collection tools and applying Monitoring and evaluation in different projects.I am kindly interested in joining teams to improve my knowledge.

• My Name is Srikanth Rangisetty, I am working as State Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for SAATHII an organisation working for Indian Ministry of Public health

• my name is Ayemoba Michael Friday , i am joining from Nigeria
    i am working in NPHCDA as an adhoc staff
    my goals and role is to master the basics of monitoring and evaluation and apply it to my organization
    i am interested in joining a team for this course, i have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    i Do not you have any experience related to this course i wish to learn from the scratch

• @Nifecares said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Titilayo Alabi. I am from Nigeria. I'm serving as an M&E officer in a non-governmental organization. I belief undergoing this course will enhance my skill with the necessary things that will guide me in planning, monitoring and evaluation, contribute to improving the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of my organization. I don't have much experience, am still learning in the job. I"ll love to join a team to enhance my productivity and also learn from everyone.

Goodday Titilayo, i am Michael Ayemoba, i love to know u more, i work with NPHCDA this is my phone number 08066404093, if u are in whatsapp kindly dop your number for better communication, thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Do
    1. My name is Folorunsho Oluwaseun,
      2 I am currently unemployed,
      3 I believe the course will help in my professional pursuit as a project manager.
      4 I am not interested in joining a group.
    2. 1 have previously taken this course but couldn't complete it so I am determine to complete it this time around

I

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.