Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I am Fuad from Bangladesh. Currently I am working with BBC Media Action as Senior Research Officer. As past of my job, I have been leading the overall Research and Learning processes of BBC Media Actions' activities in Cox's Bazar, bangladesh.

1. My name is Sahjahan Ali from Bangladesh.
    2. I am working as a Research Associate on Vermicompost project.
    3. I want to learn more Monitoring and Evaluation and practice all that i have learn form this course
    4. of course, I would like to join a team for this course.
    5. Not much but I am learning from this course.
      Thank you
  • Hi everyone I am Ibrahim Simiyu a medical doctor by profession with clinical and public health experience from Tanzania. I am currently working as Clinical Coordinator of a hospital-community based project that focuses on creating and raising awareness on Non Communicable Diseases(NCDs) through screening and treatment of Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Breast and Cervical Cancers in Kilosa district. This project is implemented by St Kizito Hospital Mikumi through the funding of Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation and Secure The Future. I am looking forward to learn more from the team and also network with fellow students and staffs.

• My name is Ajiri. I am joining from Nigeria. I work for a Consultancy firm called Preston Consults as a Finance & Admin Manager.
    I have a great interest in Monitoring and Evaluation so i want to learn and have in depth knowledge
    Yes, i would like to join a team.
    I do not have any experience.

• @ukandenira said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@AnneChukwunwike said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

I'm Anne Chukwunwike from Nigeria. I'm very excited to join this class. I'm currently not working for any organization, however, I've worked in the development space over 2 years. I look forward to exploring the field of M&E and enhance my skills in the development sector.
    I look forward to joining any team too.

You are most welcome. I believe the team here will be a drive to your expectations. Welcome!

Hi Anne, great to have you here. I'm just as excited as you, hope to learn from those with experience like you.

• Hi Everyone,
    My name is Marvellous
    I have an interest in Monitoring and evaluation and i work in that field now.
    I am interested in joining
    a team for this course.
    Thank You.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I am Ikechukwu Madu, learning from Abuja, Nigeria. Planning to improving my data gathering skills with this course.

• Hallo my fellow learners,

My name is Peter Khaemba and currently working as a project development consultant with various organizations in Kenya and the East African Region in general. My goal for this course is to obtain knowledge about M&E so as to improve my practice in this field. I want to apply this goal in the development and management of development projects to inform project implementation progress and performance. I would be glad to join a team of my fellow learners so as to pull and share ideas together. I have limited experience in this course

• Hi all, I'm Ludivicus Omollo (Ludi) from Kenya. I work with Poverty Eradication Network (PEN)in their programs team. I hope to learn more on M&E and integrate it in my daily work.

• Hello fellow studends, my name is Joseph Odey, joining from Calabar, Nigeria. I'm an M&E volunteer with ECEWS Nigeria. I'm on this course to gain more knowledge in M&E and to learn how to develop M&E system for projects and organisations. I look forward to an enjoyable study with you guys.

Thank you

• First, I would like to thank philanthropy for this course.
    My name is Thim sowann and I am from Cambodia. Currently, I work as a school coordinator in a private school in Phnom Penh city.
    I have very little experience with this field. that is why I need a team for some advices or discussion to be successful in this course. I like this course very much, but need much support.

• Hello everyone

1. My name is Yusuf Audu from Nigeria.
    2. I am not working for an organisation for now but hopefully I will in the nearest future.
    3. I undergo a three-month internship in international development and wish to hereby broaden my knowledge in the area of monitoring and evaluation , I am very passionate to improve to learn more in this area.
    4. I will be happy to join a team for this course.
    5. I do have a little experience about this course.
  • Hi colleagues,

My name is Mahmoud and I am currently working as a project manager

• Hello, I am Celia. I am here to learn more about monitoring and Evaluation. It is so important to get this skill because the stage of changes in my organization. I am working in a NGO and helping natives organization in South America.

J
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

My name is Badmus Omowumi

No

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      To know about M&E so as to apply it to projects I wish to embark on.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No

• Hi all,

My name is Fabrice BATAPI, from DR Congo/ Kinshasa.
    I worked for a multinational Organization as Financial Officer. I also act as an M&E in project finance, I'm here to increase my knowledge in M&E and apply the learning by helping other organizations in the world.
    No now.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    Chifukwa Francis Medi from Malawi

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    Yes I am working with Airtel Malawi as a Rural Sales Executive

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    To learn more on planning with the skills the course has it will enrich me with knowledge on how to handle future projects.
    Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes I am interested
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    I have no background expirience

• My name is Oluwayemisi A. Nathaniel

I am pleased to meet with a team of like passion towards Monitoring and Evaluation.

I hope that this will be e revolutionary encounter for us all in our work space.

• I'm Awet Deng Malek, South Sudanese by Nationality, fresh graduated from one of the organizing university of 5 Universities of South Sudan which is Rumbek University of Sciences and Technology (RUST). The college is Economics and Social Studies department of of Business and Administration. Meanwhile I'm interesting to Lear monetary and evaluation plan course that you displayed in your platform for develop my skill in the field of management.
    Thanks
    Your sincerely student / Awet Deng Malek

• @Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Balsab Frederick Saayuor from Ghana
    I working in Water Sanitation and hygiene focusing on delivering user friendly toilets to households in the three Northern regions of Ghana. I am a training manager with International Development Enterprises (iDE) Ghana
    I am developing a career in development management and planning and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, implement and monitor the out come of the project.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

1-My name is faris
    2-I'm joining from Yemen
    3-I'm not working of my organizations
    My goals are to improve my language and to share my thoughts.
    4-I'm really excited to have course like this
    5-Actually I have no idea about but I hope to learn more about this topic.

course discussion board

Hi my name is Lomaswati.Im from Eswatini formerly known as Swaziland.Im a experienced enumerator/research Assistant.I have joined this course to develop my skill in data collection

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Solomon Oni, from Nigeria.

Yes, at Biotechnology Development Organization, as a researcher.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    To learn M&E skills and be be able to utilize them in project researches.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes, I am interested.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    No.

Hello Learners,
    Happy learning!

My name is Tolulope
    I am from Nigeria
    No

To learn a lot about monitoring and evaluation and apply it in my field of study

Yes

No

• Hello everybody,
    My Name is Ramy Selim, I live in Egypt, I work for multinational telecommunication company Vodafone, work as System Analyst Engineer.
    I joined this course to strengthen my skills and gain the required knowledge for planning and monitoring my work projects & handling business cases.
    I have completed project management PMP course since 2017.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello I'm Elizabeth,

I'm not working for an organization just yet, and live in New York.

My goals for the course are to learn the basics of monitoring and evaluation to better understand their role in an organization, and in projects. I'm not sure how I will apply these new learnings quite yet, but I'm sure they will form a huge part of managing projects one day.

I plan to work solo for this course mainly because my schedule is very wild and I would not want to put anyone out. But I do look forward to discussions with the group to learn from each other and make new contacts/friends.

I don't really have direct experience in monitoring and evaluation, but I have experience in project management (where M&E seemed to be a hidden part). However, I have known about M&E for quite some time, and think my previous projects might have benefitted had I known more about it.

It will be good to get to know everyone, and I'm excited to be in this course!

Thank you,
    Elizabeth

• @Ekpo said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

1. My Name is Sévérn EKPE, I am from Benin Republic.
    2. I am the current responsible in charge of training and communication at ONG OMINI, Based in Benin.
    3. Monitoring and evaluation is for me a daily need for our life. A part from that, I am currently working on a project related to monitoring and evaluation of innovation in water sector. I need this basic knowledge in order to do a good scientific work.
    4. Yes, I am interested
    5. I don't have yet. Thanks

Hello Sévérn, I am happy to meet you. It's understandable that you need solid M&E for Benin's water sector and related scientific work. Innovation can bring great risk and your step to mitigate this early is very important. Look forward to hearing more.
    Kind regards,
    Elizabeth

• Hello everyone!
    i'm Bienvenu BAVUGABATAZIMANA joining from Rwanda; now transferred to work from a local NGO as a Project Analyst and I need to improve my knowledge and skills in M&E. And I hope together we will learn more. Take courage!

• Nice to meet guy! and i wish a fruitfull course to you.

• I am Pratham and I am joining from India.
    I am working with a knowledge consultancy organization which gives technical and documentation support to other organisations.
    I just wish to enhance my knowledge on the M&E front as I have to prepare M&E reports for clients sometimes.

• Hello.... I am around

• Welcome to the course discussion board!

Happy learning!

Hello, I'm Choy Banacia from the Philippines.
    1. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      I work as an admissions director for a university south of Manila, Philippines
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      I'm hoping to know more about proper monitoring and evaluation to effectively manage my team.
    1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes, if it will help others. Also for me to be able to expand my learning.

2. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      As of the moment none.

C
    1 Reply
  • Hello there hive-mind!

This is Annesha Das Gupta from Special Olympics Bharat - West Bengal, where I hold the designation of a project officer. I hope to learn and unlearn from the all these wonderful courses that this site provides and to groom myself as a professional further.

Thanks.

• Hello there hive-mind!

This is Annesha Das Gupta from Special Olympics Bharat- West Bengal.

• Hi Everyone ! My name is Suzan Baloyi from South Africa. I am from eThuta tutoring centre in Midrand . I am centre coordinator and sales lead. I would like to learn how to plan for Monitoring and Evaluation for my organization as we Just added a foundation Xivono. We still learning. Yes i would like to join communities for this course. I don't have experience for this kind of skill

1. My name is EMMANUEL SHIKANYI, am from Nigeria.

2. At the moment am not working for any organization.

3. My goal is to acquire more skills and to be a useful tool to any organization that would need my services.

4. Everyone strives for success! So, I would like to join a team.

5. Am a beginner, I have no experience.

C
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

M y name is CHIYENGE SAMPA currently working for a Local Government Institution called Senga Hill Town Council , in Northern Province of Zambia. It is a very rural district just taking off
    I work as a District Planning Officer and my key role is Project management among others responsible for coordination of District development.
    For this Course my main goal is to refresh my mind and sharpen my skills in M & E , in order to contribute positively to the Organisation I work for and indeed to National Development.
    I will definitely like to join a team in order to share knowledge and experiences in this field and indeed to learn more from peers.
    I have fifteen years experience in the field of M&E and it has been over and above an eye opener to ensuring that Objectives of any intervention are met. I have been engaged in mostly micro community projects.
    )

• @ChoyBanacia said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Happy learning!

Hello, I'm Choy Banacia from the Philippines.
    1. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      I work as an admissions director for a university south of Manila, Philippines
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      I'm hoping to know more about proper monitoring and evaluation to effectively manage my team.
    1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes, if it will help others. Also for me to be able to expand my learning.

2. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      As of the moment none.

Hello Choy welcome to this blog,
    Its interesting that you have indicated that you have no experience in this course , I am meant to believe that one way or the other we have experience it especially at personal level.

• @Emixict said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

1. My name is EMMANUEL SHIKANYI, am from Nigeria.

2. At the moment am not working for any organization.

3. My goal is to acquire more skills and to be a useful tool to any organization that would need my services.

4. Everyone strives for success! So, I would like to join a team.

5. Am a beginner, I have no experience.

Welcome Emmanuel ,

Nice to meet you. Would like to exchange ideas on Municipalities or Local Authorities in Nigeria as regards to M & E. what is is your perception?

1 Reply
  • My name is Getasew,
    I am from Ethiopia now I am working in Dilla university as lecturer in statistics department. am happy to join with this course and am looking forward to learn a lot, and improve my skills.

• My name is Tavengwa Mwango

• My name is Tavengwa Mwango from Zambia. My purpose for joining thos course is to improve my skills and interact with different minds.
    I have no experience yet and not yet working with any organization.

• Hello Emin. My name is Choy. Nice to meet you. I hope we can help each other in learning. Thanks!

• Hello everyone
    Am Nadia Ahmed
    From Sudan
    I joined the course of planning for monitoring and evaluation 5 days ago but I missed to introduce my self to the forum
    I would like to ask those who moved forward with the course about the assignment .should I complet the assignment instantly or I can do it later?

S
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hey, my name is Steffi and I am from India. I work as a coordinator in a school. Systematic and timely methods of evaluation which I call smart work is what my goal for learning this course. This will help me in effective evaluation of students as well as teachers performance. I would love to work as a team. I do have experience in this field, since this is what I do. Monitoring and evaluating the progress of students academically. Also performance of teachers in my school.

• @nadiaabaker said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone
    Am Nadia Ahmed
    From Sudan
    I joined the course of planning for monitoring and evaluation 5 days ago but I missed to introduce my self to the forum
    I would like to ask those who moved forward with the course about the assignment .should I complet the assignment instantly or I can do it later?

Hey even I joined it today n tomorrow is the last day for module 1. So I assume that you would need to submit it tomorrow itself.

• @TAYANA said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

hello everyone
    My name is Tayana,
    am happy to join with this course am looking forward to learn a lot, and improve my skills
    Thank you

Heya tayana. Nice to meet you. What is your profession?

• Hi Colleagues,

My name is Mwendela Mashilipa am from Zambia in Southern Central Africa. I have been associating myself with M&E for more than 5 years; mostly in part time roles until recently when I joined a consulting firm as an M&E associate. I basically support M&E experts with data collection and entry activities, oversee research team in the field and perform data quality checks in the field. I further support development of proposals and such.

I am interested in this course, foremost because I have no formal learning/ orientation to M&E even though have had several encounters with it and performed M&E roles for sometime now. I am sincerely looking forward to a deepened wake of what M&E is and how I can connect some role having been performing to what concepts in M&E.

I am excited to be here and please do not get tired of my questions.

Happy learning to all.

• Hi everyone,
    I'm Adafih from Trinidad and Tobago.
    I work at our National Science Centre as a project officer and science education coordinator.
    Monitoring and evaluation is critical to improving our programmes and projects at the centre so this course will be useful in reinforcing my knowledge in this topic.
    I'm interested in joining a team.

My Name is Kabeke Mukanzu and I'm Chipata , Zambia.

Yes, I'm working for Impact Enterprises and my role is project management.

My main goal is to understand the processes involved in monitoring and evaluation. By implementing what I'll learn here, I'll be able to not only make change at the company but to also impact others.

Yes, I am interested.

No, I don't have any experience related to this course.

• I'm Zamani Ngcamphalala from Kingdom of Eswatini
    and im not from an organisation.

• Hello
    I am Abba Sadiq Usman, from Borno State North east part of Nigeria in West Africa, i am working in an INGO as Nutrition Supervisor, i am interested in joining the noble group in order to learn from various group of people from various parts of the world, thank you

• @ZethuN said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Ekwebelem Bright Eziwhuo, I joined from Nigeria. I am currently a volunteer worker at German Leprosy and T.B relief Association-a non governmental organization in Nigeria. I want to expand my knowledge so as to help my organization achieve it's goals.
    I would like to join a group to facilitate my learning.

• My name is Juan Pablo Castillo Santander and I am from La Paz, Bolivia.
    Currently, I work for FAO of the United Nations as an Information Management Consultant for Monitoring.
    I think it is important to strengthen my skills and knowledge related to planning for M & E to provide efficient support to programs and projects. I believe that working in teams will help us to exchange experiences and best practices.
    This year I started to work more on monitoring and evaluation planning, so I have a little experience.
    It will be a pleasure to share with all of you.

Juan Pablo

• @Celia1962 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello, I am Celia. I am here to learn more about monitoring and Evaluation. It is so important to get this skill because the stage of changes in my organization. I am working in a NGO and helping natives organization in South America.

Hello Celia, nice to meet you. Where aro you from?
    Best regards, Juan Pablo

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Stacy-Ann from Jamaica
      Yes, Project Impact Manager
      Create better M&E System
      Data Flow Maps, case stories etc
  • I'm Mohamud Kalil from Kenya.
    I work at local Community Based Organization (C.B.O) as Executive Director(Ex-Officio).
    I have huge interest in M&E to improve my abilities to trace the success of projects implemented by our organization.
    I'm interested in joining a team.

• Hi. I'm chisom
    From Nigeria
    I wish to learnore about monitoring and evaluation

N
    1 Reply
  • Hello, I am Njang Mbeng Emmanuel from Cameroon. I am a primary healthcare physician at a rural hospital in the North west region of Cameroon. I am also co-founder and Chief Financial Officer of HERO Cameroon; A non-profit organization committed to curb the burden of non- communicable diseases through health education and research.
    My expectations for this course is to acquire knowledge and skill on how to effectively plan and follow up projects to ensure a successful outcome. I am open to the idea of belonging to a team.
    I look forward to an exciting learning experience

1 Reply
  • @Chisomval said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi. I'm chisom
    From Nigeria
    I wish to learnore about monitoring and evaluation

Welcome Chisom

• Hello everyone! Sorry to be joining so late. My name is Hufsa, and I work at a social enterprise in Pakistan as their Mental Health Manager. My goal for joining this course is to be able to properly design M&E tools for the various mental health projects we run in low income communities. There is a lack of substantial data on mental health in Pakistan, so I want to contribute however much I can towards expanding it!

• My Name is M Zeeshan Ijaz. I am joining from Pakistan.

• Hello Everyone!
    I am Paula, Project Development officer for WASH in Madagascar.

• Hello, am Haika joining from Tanzania. Am new in this field i do not work in any organisation, i want to acquire new skills in M&E.

• Hello there
    I am Razaque, and I am joining from Mozambique, Africa.
    I am late but I believe I will be able to finish the course within the schedule.
    I hope we help each other in this course.

• Hello my name is Bhahart Msuku from Malawi. I am currently working temporarily with JTILM as a graduate trainee. My goal in pursuing this course is to acquire skills that I can apply at my work place and which would enhance my career. I am would like to be in a team. I have little experience in M&E and I hope to learn much more from this course.

• Hello good people I am Bhahart Msuku from Malawi. I am currently working with JTILM as a graduate trainee. I hope to learn a lot from his course to advance my career as an economist. I would like to be part of a team. I posses little experience in M&E but hope to advance it through this course.

• @carlama said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

M&E

My name is Ambassa Marie Thérèse Charlène from Cameroon
      I’m working for an UN agency as a communication for development consultant. I act also as an Monitoring and Evaluation in my duty station.
      My objectives are to perform my skills in M&E, and contribute to the achievements of the results of my organization
      Yes, I’m interested to join a team in this course
      I took courses in management based on results, which allowed me to acquire basic skills in monitoring and evaluation. In my day-to-day work, I contribute to the development of communication plans for health, plans that have mechanisms for monitoring and evaluation. I want to improve myself through this course.
  • @njangjr said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello, I am Njang Mbeng Emmanuel from Cameroon. I am a primary healthcare physician at a rural hospital in the North west region of Cameroon. I am also co-founder and Chief Financial Officer of HERO Cameroon; A non-profit organization committed to curb the burden of non- communicable diseases through health education and research.
    My expectations for this course is to acquire knowledge and skill on how to effectively plan and follow up projects to ensure a successful outcome. I am open to the idea of belonging to a team.
    I look forward to an exciting learning experience

Nice to meet you Emmanuel.
    I hope you achieve your goals by doing this course

• Hello team,
    My name is Raphael Oklobia from Nigeria.I currently function as an M&E staff for a Non Governmental Organization implementing HIV/AIDs Programs.
    My goals for this course will be to learn structuring /Development of M&E plans so as to boost my knowledge and prepare me for higher responsibilities.

• @Patu said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My names are Patukani Nyalugwe, joining from Zambia.

I recently completed a project in health systems strengthening (SBH) and i was the monitoring and evaluation officer.

My objective is to broaden my knowledge base and effectively manage projects in future.

I am most definitely interested in joining a team or individuals taking this course and share experiences.

I do have relative "hands on" experience in M & E that i will share with the team.

Hello Patukani,Welcome to the course it will be quite rewarding sharing experiences and also learning from you.

Hello Learners,
    Dodson Siabwanta
    thank you
    OK
    ok
    Happy learning!

Dodson Siabwanta

geography teacher

intend to work in NGOs

yes

I am Dodson Siabwanta, a teacher of geography.
    No experience and would like to join a group

• I am Muhammad Yusuf, from Karachi, Pakistan. Currently working with SIPD (sipd.org.pk) as Directing Staff. I am responsible to design in-service teacher education programs. Through this course, I would like to learning process of M&E in Teacher Education program. It will help me evaluate effective of our offered program.

• my name is Brian Yego , am joining from Kenya.
    I'm interested in M&E and i have enroll in this course

• Hi! My name is Sindy Nur Fitri from Indonesia. I am currently working at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. I really keen to learn more about M&E for further hone my managerial and project management skills. Good luck everyone and look forward to learning from and with you all!

• Hello Learners,

My name is Arun Venkatraman. I am a full-time student of Climate Change and Sustainability Studies at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences in Mumbai, India. I have worked for more than 6 years as a journalist before joining this course and wish to make a career transition into the non-profit sector after this course, particularly in the field of climate action and advocacy.

Looking forward to a fruitful learning experience :)

Sincerely,
    AV

• Hi everyone,
    my name is Bidemi Adedire, I am a Nigerian hoping to gain knowledge on this platform and put my skills to use in any organisation i find myself in

• My name is Mohamed Nasr Gouda .A Pharmacist graduated from Misr International University in 2010. I started my career with my own pharmacy "Gouda pharmacy'' in 2010. I joined Port Said directorate of Health affairs in 2011 as a member Pharmaceutical Covenant Control Section that belongs to pharmacy department, then joined preventive medicine department as a head of Epidemiology and Surveillance department since 2014 till now. I am media coordinator (Social Media Pages Administrator & Media Spokesperson) for Port Said directorate of Health affairs since 2015 till now. I am Assistant Secretary of Pharmacists Syndicate, Port Said Governorate since 2014 till now.
    A responsible and self- motivated person. Has proven track of self-development during latest job titles. Tend to tackle issues with intelligence and a high degree of adaptability. Tend to be highly flexible due to being in contact with several aspects of job titles. Ability to handle work load by preplanning and dedication to the job given. Conducted many outbreak investigations for different communicable diseases. Has a technological background, along with the tendency to Work in a team and be a motivating member as a leader. Reshaping my career for a role in improving health of people through developing policies targeting disease prevention and control and health equity, And through capacity building and raising awareness, research and advocacy targeting communicable disease.

• @chiyengesampa
    It's my pleasure to meet you!
    I really appreciate your interest to share ideas with me about M&E as regards to Local Authorities in Nigeria.
    Well, I wouldn't want to generalize on the whole because we have about 774 local authorities and some more development areas in Nigeria, so I wouldn't have the required data to talk even on average as regards to all the local authorities in Nigeria. I would rather base my experience in one state (Benue State) where am most certain, which has 23 local government areas.
    In as much as Monitoring and Evaluation systems can stimulate public debate and hold government accountable. Good government is key to inclusive economic development. M&E Systems are designed to identify what works and what does not work in policy design and implementation. They help us build evidence based policy and increase government transparency.
    It's unfortunate that with all these, in almost all the local authorities in Benue State are run and decided by the central government at the State level, the local authority has little or no impact in designing and implementing projects expected to be designed and implemented by the local authority.
    Thanks.
    I don't know if am in line with your ideas.

• Hi!
    my name is Tiro A Mokgoare. im joining this course from Gaborone, Botswana. I'm a lecturer and looking forward to develop and enhance knowledge in the field of M&E.

• I'm Joseph Nyamanue Davis From Liberia, I am an M&E Intern at USAID/LSA my goal is to become an M&E expert in my country.

hello my name is Lawrence Okujja, i am from Kampala Uganda

Yes, I work with the Ministry of Education as A statistical assistant

Currently i do not have adequate knowledge in Monitoring and Evaluation and yet i believe am too much involved in the role. i hope to gain knowledge that will enable me to effectively conduct M&E in my organization

Yes i do, i believe greater knowledge and understanding of the subject can be achieved through team work.

Yes. my current roles involved conducting field visits to monitor project performances, development of tools specifically data collection tools for monitoring, conducting analysis of monitoring data and preparation of analysis and field reports, participation in dissemination workshops and preparation of work plans and general data management (entry, cleaning, verification) and database management and design.

• Hello everyone,
    I am looking forward to learn a lot and feel much insightful about monitoring and evaluation of projects. Excited to interact and learn here!

1. my name is Ogbeche Pius Ushie. i am joining the course from Cross River State, Nigeria
    2. Yes, i am working for an organization and my role is Data Entry Clerk
    3. my overall goal for the course is to improve myself by acquiring the necessary and needed monitoring and evaluation skills and apply same on my daily activities in order to meet set goals
    4. yes. i am interested in joining team.
    5. not much
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Lily Dogo, and I am joining this course from my home country Nigeria.

I work for Unilever Nigeria Plc as an Assistant Project Manager - Unilever Sustainable Living Plan (USLP), Rural Women Empowerment Project.

I am new to M&E as a course, therefore, my goal is to learn and understand what is required for a successful M&E and apply lessons learnt to measure the level of success of the USLP project and implement best practices.

I am interested in working in a team, but have limited experience relating to this course.

Thank you.

• My name is abah Emmanuel, I'm based in Nigeria.. I joined this course to broaden my knowledge horizon on monitoring and evaluation, I'm not currently working with any organization but I plan to when I can ascertain my expertise on this field

• @waleedameenalmulaiki said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone
    I am Waleed Ameen from Yemen.
    I am glad to join this course as well I am looking forward to developing my skills and knowledge.
    Best regards

Ahlan wa Sahlan, Waleed :)

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Thembelani Moyo from Zimbabwe.
    I am working with Governance and Development Trust as a Programmes Manager.
    I am hoping to be well equipped on M&E after this course. I keen to learn as i do not have much experience on the subject.

• my name is Abdikarim Mustafa from somalia
    i am doctor of optometry i work in local local hospital
    i love to have great effect with those in need
    it is my passionate to help people

• Hi to all! I am Adrian from the Philippines. I work in an academe as assistant professor. I am looking forward to learn more about M&E and apply its principles and theories. I am looking forward for more intellectual discussion here.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello. I am Theany, from Cambodia.

• My name is Abigail Jesse from Nigeria. Yes, i am working for an Organization. I am a Data collector.
    I want to learn the Basic of M&E and also to be able able to link to projects/programs
    Yes, i am interested in joining team. i believe in team work.
    i work as data collector and data entry, i have been doing that for long and forward the data to expert for analysis.this time around i want to improve my skills.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Daniel Anowu from Kaduna, Nigeria.
    I am a student at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
    I have the intention of developing a career in development management and planning and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, implement and monitor the out come of the project.
    Very much interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I do not have experience in it but very determined to learn.

• I am Obojiofor, Ebuka From Nigeria. Currently, i am not working for any organization yet. My goal is to gain Monitoring and Evaluation skills to deliver quality service and bespoke performance. I am interested and i have joined one already because i believe so much in team work. I really do not have any experience yet but i am keen to have someday.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is david s kironde. Am joining from Doha Qatar

Am currently working as a project analyst

I would like to know about monitoring and evaluation.

Yes am interested in joining a team for the course.

I do not have any experience related to this course but i would like to learn more about Monitoring and evaluation

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Mapenzi Mweendo, Am joining from Zambia.

Yes, I work for Unicaf University as a student adviser. My role is to basically assist applicant to enroll and get registered with the University.

I have always had interest in monitoring and evaluation, my goal is to get to know the basics of this course and apply them to my work in whatever way I can.

Yes, I am interested in joining a team

Yes, I worked as a Data Specialist Associate on a baseline data collection and analysis project based on the We Effect Zambia Country Programme Log frame 2018-2022 in September 2018. This is when i actually developed interest in Monitoring and evaluation. My role in this program was to Interacting with the Zambia Land Alliance (ZLA) and Dairy Association of Zambia (DAZ) M&E staff to develop appropriate tools for baseline data collection and analysis, Interacting with ZLA and DAZ M&E staff to develop a schedule for baseline data collection in the field and conduct baseline survey for ZLA and DAZ, Collecting and entering on excel spreadsheets and analysis of data for ZLA and DAZ., Submitting reports to supervisor upon request as well as to Conducting training with enumerators on the use of data collection tools.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Am called Charles Giyaya Roda from Uganda.

I work as District Natural Resources Officer at Adjumani District Local Government. My role is to supervise the planning and sustainable management of the environment and natural resources.

My goal in this course is to learn how to design an effective M&E framework for my organization. I intend to use it to monitor progress and analyse impact of the programs implemented In my organization.

No l will work alone since am a week behind.

Yes I have some experience in M & E. My organization uses a program-based budgeting system that have elements such as outputs, indicators, targets, baseline information etc. Periodically we conduct joint monitoring of Projects to provide feedback on progress and opinion on possible project impacts

• What is your name? Traves Hansaali. Where are you joining from? From zambiZ

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Work for ministry of health, as a data entry clerk

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I want to have a broad understanding of M and E so that I can apply the knowledge and skills and also to understand the whole process of collections, analysis, retrieve and storage of data.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes I am interested in joining the team.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No it's my first time taking this course and I look forward to learning from the the platform.

• I am Tosin Harold Akingbemisilu, joining from Nigeria. I work for an International NGO called Palladium, under the project Health Policy Plus as the M&E Specialist. I joined this course to broaden my knowledge as there is always a new thing to learn every now and then, and to also learn from others during the course.

• Hello Colleagues
    My Name is Umar, Abdulkadir From Nigeria
    its a great pleasure to be here with u all.
    i'm ready to learn all the skills together with u here.
    thank you all.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.