Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Nathaniel Ambrose.
    I am a graduate of Microbiology.
    I am currently working with Development Exchange Center as Local Government Project Supervisor.

I wish to acquire more knowledge and skills related to project management and monitoring and Evaluation and become an expert.

I have some experience in monitoring and evaluation but I need to build my capacity more.

Thank you.

• I am Deekae-Suanu.K.Prince, based in Abuja-Nigeria.
    Yes, a medical officer-i play a role in the proper management of a patient from diagnosis,treatment and follow-up.
    My goals include; collaboration with other staff for the functioning of the organisation,able to maximize their full potential for the success of the organisation with incentive and proper renumeration,proper documentation and record keeping.
    Yes.
    No

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    I am Jeff Allien, from Haiti. Glad to be with Philanthropy

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    I am Working in Public Health, at Monitoring & Evaluation Junior officer position.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    I want to complete this course with core skills in Monitoring and Evaluation in order to be more effective in my role. Particularly for Indicators design, data collection tools and method, and Evaluation techniques. And then i can be profecient in my job! Added to this, a certificate is a nice-to-have for my next job seek.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    No, unfortunately. i wont attend the course on a regular basis. Since it is self-paced i can visit the course form anytime

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    Certainly, since i m working in a related field, M&E junior officer. My tasks are essentially based on collecting data, communicate with the beneficiaries. We support people living with HIV, by providing vaccination(Infant Early Diagnosis) and nutrition(Vitamins for immunity).

• Hello, I am Mahitha from India. Looking forward to a great learning opportunity

J
    I
    2 Replies
  • @MahithaKasireddi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello, I am Mahitha from India. Looking forward to a great learning opportunity

Good! So welcome Mahitha!

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    I AM Dr Pebalo Francis Pebalo, From Gulu, In Uganda

I work with Gulu University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Reproductive Health as a Lecturer

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    I want to learn how monitor and evaluate medical education in Uganda especially in the area of reproductive health.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes, i want to join teams of Teachers, Lecturers, doctors and other health scientists

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    NOO

• Hello learners,

My name is Ifesinachi, i'm joining from Lagos, Nigeria. I currently work as a Quality Assurance Officer.
    I joined this course because i want to improve my monitoring and evaluation skills as well as improve productivity in my organisation.
    I will like to join a team for this course.
    I have practical experience in audit and monitoring but no formal training.
    I hope being here will be educative and fun as well. Thank you.

• @MahithaKasireddi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello, I am Mahitha from India. Looking forward to a great learning opportunity

Hello Mahitha, Nice to know you are from India. Can i know your industry?

• Hello everyone,

I am Reuben Silungwe from Kitwe, Zambia.

I am currently engaged as a Research Assistant and volunteering in an NGO.

My aim is to learn everything about M&E as they apply to health and human rights interventions.

I am not available to join as I may be working with my colleagues. However, should anyone fail to find a team, I may be available.

Thank you.

• Hello members, My name is Adamu Ishaq from Nigeria I am glad to be among of the group.

• Hello,

My name is Mercy Chikati. I am joining from Kenya, the capital city Nairobi. I am currently self employed and seeking to learn more about monitoring and evaluation to benefit my business and give me insight incase of future employement opportunies. I would not mind joining a team for this course but this is not a priority.

regards,
    Mercy.

• Hello, my name is Ravneet Kaur. I am from India. I am a development professional with 2 years of experience in education sector. Currently, I am pursuing MSW. I am taking this course to increase my skills.

• Hello everyone,

My name is Sophie, I am from Republic of Georgia. Currently I am working as an external consultant in humanitarian organization. I would like to improve my skills and knowledge in M&E field, in data collection, processing and analysis. Improve reporting skills.
    regards,

Sophie

• Hi,
    I am Ujani Chakma and I am from Bangladesh. My organization is Chotobela works. Chotobela means Childhood. It's a bangali word. So, i work with children and for the children. I am co-founder of my organization. As a co-founder i plan for projects. That's why it's necessary for me to know monitor and evaluate our projects for the betterment of my organization. i would love to work on team but not right now. But i must share my ideas with all my peers. Thank you.

• Hi everyone
    My name is Salah Esmail Naji alhammadi
    From Yemen

• I am Emmanuel from Benin, the subject is totally new for me, I hope to get a good start . Thank you for sharing

• My name is Astrid, and I have a background as an Economist - and I am hoping to gain a better theoretical understanding of monotoring and evaluation tools.

• Hello Everyone.
    My name is Alex W. Debee, a Liberian working with Mercy Corps Liberia as Project Coordinator. My goal for enrolling to do this M&E course is to learn skills in the area that enhance my performance on the job.
    I am open to work in a team.
    I do not have previous knowledge in the area.

• Name: Ajiga Elijah from Nigeria, i currently work with the Kwara state logistics management Coordinating Unit. I trust that by the end of this course, I would have a better knowledge about the topic and also have the opportunity to share great innovative ideas with other participants.
    I would love to be part of a team!!

• Greetings My name is Clara from Cameroon

• My name is Clara Limunga working with IRC Cameroon. my goal for this course is for carrier development and the acquisition of knowledge and skills in the field of M&E.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hello. I am Gloria Obikpo - Udokwu from Nigeria.

I have worked with several NGOs on health care as a volunteer.

I wish to gather knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation to expand my horizon of learning and possibly put it into good use when the opportunity comes.

• @mwenya03 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello,

My name is Mwenya Chewe, I'm from Zambia working for a public benefit organisation called Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited, i'm a projects officer there. I'm very excited to join the Philanthropy University Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. I hope to connect with professionals who will help me broaden my knowledge in M&E. Happy learning!

greetings

G
    1 Reply
  • @Limunga said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@mwenya03 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello,

My name is Mwenya Chewe, I'm from Zambia working for a public benefit organisation called Copperbelt Development Foundation Limited, i'm a projects officer there. I'm very excited to join the Philanthropy University Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. I hope to connect with professionals who will help me broaden my knowledge in M&E. Happy learning!

greetings

You are most welcome. Happy learning.

• My name is Francis Wele and I am joining the course from Suva, Fiji. I am working for UNDP Pacific office in Fiji serving the Pacific Islands. I am a Dep. Project Manager for a Green Environment Fund (GEF) funded project in Marshall Islands- RMI Risge to Reef Project. M&E is past of my work and I am looking forward to undertake this course to learn more.

• My name is James Zulu from Zambia. I work for the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia as Community Coordinator in charge of the Men’s Clinic Initiatives. And though I have been using some tools in Monitoring and Evaluation I look forward to sharpen my skills in Data analysis and be able to use Data for decision making through this course.

• My name is James Zulu from Zambia working for the Centre of Infectious Disease Research In Zambia as a Community Coordinator in Charge of the Men’s Clinic Initiatives. Despite having used some of the tools in M & E cam looking forward in this course to to sharpening my data analysis skills and how to use data for decision making.

I am Abiodun Owo joining from Lagos, Nigeria

1. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      I am currently seeking employment opportunity. I worked with Save the Children, Lagos until January 2019 as the Community Service Delivery Coordinator on a project known as Stop Diarrhoea Initiative which ended January 2019.

2. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

I would like to hone my skills in monitoring evaluation especially with respect to development of tools for monitoring and evaluation. I know this will make me more effective in my next job.

1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

I would like to work alone on this course. I will explore team membership in subsequent courses.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

In the past I have worked on maternal, Newborn and child health issues and have had to develop tools to monitor the progress of our work and assess achievement of our objectives. I have been privileged to use the theory of change and logic model during project design and planning to plan monitoring and evaluation as well as collect data for monitoring and evaluation. I believe there are new inventions in monitoring and evaluation this course will offer that will be of great value to me and the work that I do.

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

My name is Babatunde Owolodun, I am from Nigeria.
    I work as public health personnel
    My goal for this course is to develop my self in the area of monitoring and evaluation in the public health field.
    I have a little experience of M&E, having work with some NGO's

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Lauren McAskill; USA

Yes; Business Development

Ground evaluation planning with technical experts in a more solid foundational knowledge base.

Sure.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Yes, on the job experience

• @LCONTI said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Lucia Conti. At the moment I am joining the course from Brussels, but in a couple of weeks I will go back to Ecuador. I work for AVSI Foundation, an Italian ONG and I am currently in charge for developing new projects an initiatives in Ecuador. In the past I was for five years the EU focal point for AVSI, based in Brussels. My goals for the course is to improve my knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation, since within my organization I would like to focus on measuring results and impact. I am interested in joining a team, in order to share experiences and insights. My previous experiences in monitoring and evaluation derived from my work as external consultant in Sierra Leone where I carried out an ex post evaluation of a project on youth employment funded by the World Bank. I have also been program manager in Guatemala where I applied qualitative methods and tools for measuring the satisfactions and perceptions of the beneficiaries towards the actions. In Brussels I supported CONCORD, a network of 2.600 ONGs to design the methodology for monitoring the relations between EUDs and CSOs in the countries.

Welcome Lucua Conti, I look forward to share ideas with you

• My name is Abdiirahman Hassan Yussuf. I am working as the program Manager of Puntland Youth Associatons Network. My goal at eh end of this course is to become a professional Monitoring and evaluation officer with the skills to plan for M&E, link planing with M&E, and produce reliable information on the progress and success of the project that can help the senior management to make informed decisions. I have some little skills regarding M&E but not that much enough to help organizations to benefit from it in terms of monotiring and evaluating thir projects and programs adequately. By the end of this course I would like to have the skills of M&E that can cause social impact in my soceity In sha Allah.

• I'm Dr Abubakar Umar from Nigeri, a staff of ministry of health, where I work as a medical officer

• Hello everyone!

My name is Adebusola Adebayo and I am joining in from Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I just founded a non-profit organisation; DAEI Foundation with an aim to join the cause of eradicating childhood malnutrition. I am excited to take this course on planning for monitoring and evaluation so I can acquire the necessary skills that will aid my organisation in creating an efficient monitoring and evaluation plan for it's programs and projects. I would love to join a team because this will be a good opportunity to brainstorm, exchange ideas and find the best solution. I have zero experience in monitoring and evaluation and I look forward to learning and networking with as many people as possible.

Kind Regards.

• Course Facilitator

I am Chioma Okafor and I work for an organization as the Coordinator.

• My name is John Barnabas
    I work for Intra health as a data clerk in ART Center.

• Hello Learners!
    I am Victor and am from Nigeria. I am hear to Learn the fundamentals of taken up Planing and Evaluation. I am very pleased to meet you all.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is John Barnabas. I'm from South Sudan Juba.

Yes, I'm working as data clerk, i keeps all the records, update the register books, monitoring the work and compile monthly report

Build my capacity to know how monitoring and evaluating the work and analysis the data.

yes I'm so interesting joining the team to get new ideas and skills

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! Yes, i go to field and collect data, analyze the data then evaluate the work at the end of work to know if we progress on not.
      To identify in the we achieve the target of our goals.

• Hi everyone, may name is Midian from Indonesia. Currently working on an organization as a social media strategist. I hope i can learn many things from this course and feel free to add me to your team :)

B
    1 Reply
  • My name is Benjamin Bemgba Elijah, I work with Development Exchange Centre (Nigeria). I recently developed interest in Monitoring and Evaluation and I am taking this course to boost my capacity and better my performance in my organisation.

• @Midian177 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi everyone, may name is Midian from Indonesia. Currently working on an organization as a social media strategist. I hope i can learn many things from this course and feel free to add me to your team :)

I

• Hello! My name is Chidinma Ejike, from Nigeria. I work with Clean Technology Hub as the Environment and Climate Action Associate.
    Being in charge of developing and managing projects, I wish to track the impact of my projects so as to have a clearer idea of what works and what does not, and how to improve.

• My name is Aniefiok Bassey
    I work for an organisation (NGO), basically incharge of administration and field work. Yes, I have joined a team and I will apply what I have learned here

• Hello everyone,

My name is Wendy and I come from Colombia.

I am starting as a independent consultant for social organizations in the design of programs, M&E strategies and implementing a feedback loop for improvement. My expetations for course is to learn more about M&E techniques and increase my knowledge on the subject.

Looking forward to start the course!

• Hi all,
    My name is Michael Justine from Arusha Tanzania.
    Am very interested with the course.

• Hello everyone!

I'm Walkelia, I'm from Dominican Republic. At this moment I work as a university teacher and also a coordinator in the same institution and my goal joining this course is to learn more about Planning and Monitoring and Evaluation so I can have new skills and at the same time add more experience to my repertoire so I can improve in what I do now or use it to cause an impact in other places/areas I may be part in the future.

• Hello everyone, i am Yinka Ariba ar ecent grasuate of Public Health from the University of Central Lancashire, Uk

Hi, I am Nitish Sana, you can call me Nitish.

I am currently working as a Business Analyst in ADP.
    i am also volunteering for an NGO called Prakruti and run various projects for the NGO.

I am interested in broadening my knowledge through this course.

Yes, i am very much interested in joining this course

No, i do not have any, but looking forward to apply the learnings to my organization.

• Hello,

My name is Betty, looking forward to have a new team on this course and improve my skills.

Thanks,

• Good Morning
    I am Adeaga Iyanuoluwa Victoria. You can call me Victoria.

I'm a postgraduate student of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development in Nigeria and having taken a course on planning and evaluation my interest in the discipline was aroused so I have been on the lookout for opportunities to reinforce my exposure to the principles of planning and evaluation. It is therefore a delight to be here.
    I am not working for any organisation yet although I am on the lookout for internship offers to further gain experience in this field.
    I would like to join a team
    I welcome my colleagues in this course and look forward to having a fulfilling experience with you all.
    Thank you

• My name is Jennifer from Nigeria. I hope to know what M&E really entails and how to implement it on future projects.

• Hi Dear Learners,

I am Nayamat Ullah; a development researcher from Bangladesh. I want to learn more n M & E and here expecting your kind help and support. Let's learn together!

Hi, I am Liaqat Ali Khan from Pakistan, currently, in Turkey for a project.

I am working with WWF-Pakistan as Manager Sustainable Agriculture programme. Currently, working with WWF-Turkey in a cotton project.

I want to enhance my knowledge about M&E and I will apply my learning in Sustainable Agriculture projects.

I have formed a team "Learners from Turkey". please do join the team.

I have worked for evaluation of Better Cotton Projects for more than nine years.

• amin ahmed from Yemen.

• Jeremiah Igunma

• hello all, My name is Mollyn
    I work in an organization as a research technician.
    Iam joining from Zimbabwe

• @ZethuN said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• i hope to meet a good team

• my name is tewodros kindie from ethiopia i work in private limted company

• i am Amodu Daniel Oche

• My Name is Deborah Agbaeru and am joining you from Nigeria.

A
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in [Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!](/post/55

: Sharon from Uganda.
      seeking for opportunity in a social enterprise to work with African rural smallholder farmers
      To acquire basics for M&E in project planning.
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes.
    1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! Basics
  • @mattdebbie10 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My Name is Deborah Agbaeru and am joining you from Nigeria.

Hi Deborah,
    Nice to e-meet you.

My Name is Deborah Agbaeru
    Am Joining from Nigeria
    Am working with a logistic Organization and am their Admin and Documentation Officer

I believe learning and growing is one of the things we do daily and doing it consciously helps one to achieve more.
    I want to learning more so i can grow and be better in what i do.
    yes i am

• Hello all,
    Am salphine Wattoyi from Kenya
    i work with the university of Washington/Kenyatta national hospital as a data manger,
    i look forward to gaining more knowledge on monitoring and evaluation and indicators development
    i intend to use this knowledge in monitoring changes in my project and keeping our team updated on the emerging trends and patterns

Hello,

My name is Shaba Ahmad, from India

I work in an NGO as assistant manager MIS

I want to master in M&E hence have chosen this course, I hope this will accelerate my efficiency in work

Yes

Not much experience

• I am Ebile Daudu. I am joining from Abuja Nigeria. I work for a humanitarian organization, serving a technical systems manager for all platforms relating to M&E. My goals for this course is to broaden my understanding of the M&E systems and practice. I was previously an M&E practitioner occupying the role of M&E assistant on a conflict program. Since I left that role I Have move from active practice of M&E to support. And So another goal is to keep me knowledgeable and useful in this practice of M&E as an integral part of program management. I have already joined the Nigerian Team. I hope we will support each other in Learning and help each other to finish the course successfully.

• Hi
    I am Nidhi.
    I am joining the course from India. I have completed MSW HRDM (2017-2019)

Excited to learn.

• @marcomathanda said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello, My name Marco, I am from Mozambique, Maputo City.
      Yes, currently i am working on Housing Development Fund, it is a Goverment Financial Instituition responsible for promoting housing and urbanism for those who have difficults to acess comercial houses.
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      Actually i am a M & E officer, but due to financial issues i do not have any professional certified regarding to M & E so i expect to improve my data collection methods, data analysis softwares and reports production.
    1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      No problem, but i think that i have better marks when i work alone.
      No.

Hi Everyone! My name is Saad and I'll be joining the course from Pakistan. Looking forward to interacting and working with all of you in the coming days!

• Course Facilitator

Hi everyone and welcome to the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. My name is Igiraneza Olivier from Burundi, and Am course Ambassador in M&E. If you have any questions about the course or questions about formating a team, or any other questions related to the course, feel free to reaching out to me and I will be happy to assist you.

Happy learning.

K
    B
    E
    3 Replies
  • I am Zivisai Mangombe fromZimbabwe. iwork for the government of Zimbabwe, Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, water, Climate and rural resettlement under the Department of Research and specialist services as Research officer. i want to have an appreciation of monitoring and evaluation and widening my knowledge as well as sharing experiences with other learners. i believe in team work. i don't have much experience in monitoring and evaluation but willing to learn. I want to aquire monitoring and evaluation skills and venture into the area .

• I'm Horace from Madagascar. I work for Fivoarana Association as health mutual manager.
    My goal for this course is to get more knowledge about M&E process and apply these new skills into my organization by reframing the existing M&E mechanism
    Obviously I'm interested in joining a team.

• Hello All,
    My name is Andrew from Nigeria I work with Hope Interactive. I would like to gain more understanding of M&E to improve the system in my organization and am intrested in joining a team.
    Thank you

• Hei, my name is Pascale, I work in Luxembourg.

• Nice meeting you. I hape this platform enhance our level of understanding on M&E. Thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My Name is Akingunsola Ebenezer from Nigeria
      I am working for an organization. I work as program and M&E officer
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      To equip me more on effective panning on Monitoring and Evaluation likewise also on its application
      Yes I want to join a team

2. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I have relative experience in M&E especially in area of data management and analysis, tracking of activities and development of data

• I have over Eight years of experience with INGO/NGO/ Consulting firms/ Semi Govt organizations in the field/ capacity of Education, Teachers’ training, Administration, Monitoring and Evaluation, Assessment, Data management, MIS and Finance. I stand a very strong leadership, analytical, individual and team building abilities and possess excellent report writing, presentation and communication skills.

• My name is Ibrahim SOFO from Nigeria.
    I am working as IT officer in a non-profit International Organisation. I am developing a career in project management and therefore see M & E as a critical tool to achieving that goal. Once I acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, it will enable me develop, plan and implement the monitoring and evaluation of the outcome of projects and programs in my organisation.
    I am interested in working in a team because I strongly believe in team work.
    I have basic knowledge in Project management but no experience in M & E, therefore I am very determined to learn.

• Hi Guys,
    My name is Christopher Kuria from Kenya.
    I'm currently working as a Resource Mobilization Assistant for Broadvision Progressive Organization, a local NGO operating in Central Kenya.
    My goal is to to acquire M & E skills that I'll apply in ensuring effective delivery of our projects as well as the realization of our project objectives & goals in general.
    Besides, I believe taking this course will build on my career aspirations in this nonprofit industry.
    I'm absolutely interested in being part of a team in this course.
    I have no experience in M & E, I look forward to learning in the course & from y'all here!

• My name is ANYIJJO JACKSON OLIMA
    From Uganda, Adjumani District

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Emmanuel Hezekiah, am from Gombe state, North Eastern Nigeria.

I work for Knightingale Women Health Initiative, am the Monitoring and Evaluation officer

To be better informed about M&E and become an authority in Monitoring and Evaluation

Yes

Yes, introduction to M&E from global health elearning center

• My name is Emmanuel Hezekiah, From North Eastern Nigeria, I work as the monitoring and evaluation officer of Knightingale women Health Initiative (KWHI), KWHI is a local NGO working on thematic areas that include health, WaSH, Livelihood and Social protection. I believe this course will broaden my understanding of M&E and improve my efficiency to deliver well. I will like to work in a team.

• My name is GWATAKO TAGO from Tanzania. Highly interested with M&E. Am happy to be part of this learning platform.

Thank you All.

Hello Learners,
    hello learners

Happy learning!

My name is Victor Kavuta, I am joining this course in order to gain more knowledge on project monitoring and evaluation.

I am working at SHDEPHA+ Karatu as aProject Monitoring and Evaluation Officer under the project "let Them Learn".

yes i am interested in joining in a team for this course.

• hello Igiraneza nice meeting you.

• Hello, I am Billy Bortich joining from Kenya. I am a M&E person supporting USAID funded FP/RMNCAH project in Kenya. Data management, data quality improvement, health informatics , monitoring and evaluation are some of my area of interest. Looking forward to learning more from this forum

• Hi everyone,

I'm Monika Pandiangan from Indonesia, living in North Bali.

Warm Regards,
    Monik

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Eniola Adebayo from Nigeria, a young social worker, currently a volunteer at LEAP Africa

• hi i am mohamed new student to the course i wish more success every one of you here

• Greetings Great Minds,

I'm Mubarakat Awosanya from Nigeria, a Health Advocate, Program Management Officer, Nutritionist and Public Health Professional.

Knowledge and skills acquired from this training will improve my knowledge and technical knowhow on M&E, program designing and it will also be adapted to my work and role in programing and that of my team members.

I'm interested in forming a team so as to have an accountability partner(s) and also aid the learning process.

Thank you.

• Am Nwanosike love k, from Nigeria, working with an NGO
    My goals for the course is to come out sucessful,look forward to working with a team of like minds
    thanks

M
    1 Reply
  • Greetings Great Minds,

I'm Mubarakat Awosanya from Nigeria, a Heath Advocate, Program Management Officer, Nutritionist and Public Health Professional with keen interest in the reduction of preventable deaths, improvement of better quality of life and universal health coverage.

The knowledge and skills gained from this training will improve my knowledge on M&E, program designing and it will be adapted to my work and role in programing and also that of my team members.

I am interested in joining a team so as to have an accountability partner(s) and also aid the learning process.

Thank You.

• @Amicable said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Am Nwanosike love k, from Nigeria, working with an NGO
    My goals for the course is to come out sucessful,look forward to working with a team of like minds
    thanks

Warm welcome

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi Everyone

1. My Name is Saeeda and I am joining from Islamabad, Pakistan.
    2. I work in Developments in Literacy as Teacher Educator for Early Childhood Education.
    3. I want to learn about M&E in education.
    4. Yes of course
    5. I don't have any prior experience related the course
  • Hello!
    My name is Philipo Florian. I come from Tanzania. I am working at Faru Arts and Sports Development organisation as Social Media and Branding coordinator. As our organization is now doing several projects, there is great need to learn on how to evaluate and monitor our projects .This will help us to be more focused and productive. I would be happy to learn from others as well.

• I am David Oben from Cameroon, i work with Health oriented organization under the public health sector as a Monitoring and Evaluation officer .My main purpose of taking this course is to improve and benefit from other more experience M&E colleagues from different program areas on how to effectively and efficiently exercise duty as an M&E.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.