Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello, my name is Abdelqader Al-Omari from Jordan
    I was working as monitoring and evaluation In an NGO for Educational programs.
    my goals is to get experience and transfer it to society and organizations.
    yes, but I prefer to joining a new team not to form one, and I can be lonely.
    Yes I do, maybe one of the most important things to say , that organizations ought to enhance and improve plans and implements, not only making reports and little changes.

• Hi Everyone,

Myself Dr Ankur Shah a healthcare physician. I have worked in private sector (pharma & Diagnostics) for more than 7 years. I am looking forward to join public sector and here I am to learn, improve my skills & most of all networking with like-minded people to have great learning experience.

Great learning,
    Dr Ankur Shah

• Hello everyone,
    I am Tamana Qiyam, from Afghanistan.

• Hello everyone,

I am Tamana Qiyam, from Afghanistan.
    I am currently a student of MBA and I am really interested in learning about management.
    By joining this amazing course, I would like to learn and enhance my knowledge in monitoring and evaluation of the projects I will have in university and in job.
    I am happy to get the chance to participate in this course.

Regards,

Tamana Qiyam

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
  • Hello learners my name is Rita Ike from Nigeria

• @ZethuN said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Zethu Nxumalo. I am from Swaziland.

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    I work for an NGO called Bantwana Initiative Eswatini as a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    Yes, I would like to join a team for this course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Md Bulbul Islam. I am from Bangladesh.

I work for a CED, BRAC University as a Supervisor.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    Joining this course I would like to broaden my knowledge in the Monitoring and Evaluation field as well as learn from other learners.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• Hello everyone

1. My name is Ushiadi Onuwa and I am joining from Nigeria.

2. I work in a hospital setting, my role is that of a medical laboratory Scientist.

3. My goals for the course is to learn how to plan for and monitor projects and I plan to apply them in my work to improve health status of the individuals in the community where my work is located.

4. Yes I am interested in joining a team for this course.

1. No experience yet, related to this course. hence my purpose of joining.
  • Hello everyone, My name is Leo from Myanmar.
    I am currently an intern at one of the UN organisations. I mostly help with programme implementation.
    I have great interest in M&E but cannot find any trainer or course in my country right now.
    I have no experience with it.
    I would like to be a part of the team. Let's learn together

• Hi Everyone, I am Leo from Myanmar (Burma).
    I am currently an intern at UN organisation, mostly helping with programme management.
    I have no experience with M&E and I am greatly interested to learn it.
    But no training or course available in Myanmar. So I'm grateful to learn from this website.
    Thank you.

• @Frederick said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

my name is Abdulla
    i am from Kurdistan-Iraq
    i am working at the nation organization my role is MEAL officer

my goals is add more information about monitoring and Evaluation
    after i reddening and see all point in this course and compared to my plan if i think benefit for my work i try to practice live in work
    yes

• Hello all,

My name is Tariq Mohey Al-Dein, from Yemen
    I’m working in Handicap International Yemen Mission in the Monitoring and Evaluation Department.
    I’m very interested to take this course as I belief that it will added a lot for me in order to apply the gain information in my daily work.
    As most of my colleagues are busy and other in the field it will be difficult to be a part of a team, so, I have to take it individually.

Regards,

• Hi everyone. My name is Celine. I am joining the course from Nairobi, Kenya. It is nice to connect to everyone here. I am looking forward to the interactions, learning and sharing.

• @EzekielPius said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Am joining from West Africa, I work with MSH as a consultant to get the best out of it,learn new things and interact with friends and make new friends, by introducing the idea taught here
    Yes am interested in joining a team

My name is Rose Odey. I am from West Africa. I work with HAI as a Data Entry Clerk, DEC. I want to understand more about Monitoring and Evaluation, to bring out the best of it. Learn new things and interact with friends.

As a DEC, I am working already with the M & E. I work with some basic tools of the Organisations. Supporting in the inputting of datas into the software package in use by the organisation.
    I am interested in joining a team.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Yomi ADEBAMBO from Nigeria, I work with Ondo State Youth Employment and Social Support Progamme (PWF).
    My objective of joining this programme is to have a better understanding of how institutional learning could improve programme development.

Yes, I would like to join a team for the course though i'm still learning how these works.

Yes, I have done other work on course of study. I have worked with a monitoring system where an android application is developed and synchronised with data base and these information about different projects are merged

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is Mary Ajakaye

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes, I am a Project Officer

I planned to apply knowledge gained into my work and subsequent project.

yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No, I don't have

• Hi,
    My name is Oscar B Mwaibabile form Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. I am an independent public health special looking to enhance my M & E skills through this course.

Cheers
    Oscar

• Hi Fellow Learners,

I'm Reg Contreras, from Philippines.

I work for an NGO, but I took this course through personal initiative and curiosity and search for growth. I am a Program Coordinator on Financial Education for BPI Foundation.

I want to be able to apply what I learn from this course in the projects our team are currently in charge. I want to be able to identify if the work that I do has significant impact on achieving the advocacy of our organization.

I am interested to be part of a team.

I have little to no knowledge on this course. A real newbie. Excited to learn so much!

1 Reply
  • My name is Ifejimalu William Chukwuma. I am from Nigeria. A graduate of Geology and Exploration Geophysics Department (EBSU). I currently don't have any experience in non-profit organisation. I enrolled into this course to enlighten and broaden my mind on effective practice and monitoring/ evaluation of projects. To understand the necessary tools to ensure success of projects and also to invest the acquired knowledge towards functioning effectively in team and creating a more resilient and sustainable project.

• @ReginaSalveContreras said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi Fellow Learners,

I'm Reg Contreras, from Philippines.

I work for an NGO, but I took this course through personal initiative and curiosity and search for growth. I am a Program Coordinator on Financial Education for BPI Foundation.

I want to be able to apply what I learn from this course in the projects our team are currently in charge. I want to be able to identify if the work that I do has significant impact on achieving the advocacy of our organization.

I am interested to be part of a team.

I have little to no knowledge on this course. A real newbie. Excited to learn so much!

Currently no experience but will love to join a non-profit organisation at the end of this program.. how about you, what are your expertise in this field?

• My name is Marvin Davis. I live in Liberia and work with the Ministry of Health in the HRH Division. I am join this course to help monitor and evaluate our HR interventions in an evidence based manner. I look forward to meeting all and learning from you during this time.

• Good day all,My name is Iniubong Phamous joining from Lagos Nigeria.

• Hello, my name is Moses from Mufulira, Zambia. I am an Artisan Plant Fitter and Environmental Management System representative.

• My name is Abdul'azeez Buhari, am from kano state of Nigeria.
      Yes! As research assistant and M&E is supportive mechanism.
      To improve my knowledge in bringing out the best out of the organizational research result. Thus, M&E as part of my role and the key to successful project result.
      Yes! Am interested in joining a team.
      Yes! my experience in the field of research gave me the realization that M&E is the key to successful project. This is because it assist in tracking shortcomings and progress.
  • My name is Sharawe Elkamil from Sudan, Working as Peace building Coordinator with World relief Sudan. I am interesting to enhance my understanding in Monitoring and Evaluation.

• @Onixj said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello everyone

1. My name is Ushiadi Onuwa and I am joining from Nigeria.

2. I work in a hospital setting, my role is that of a medical laboratory Scientist.

3. My goals for the course is to learn how to plan for and monitor projects and I plan to apply them in my work to improve health status of the individuals in the community where my work is located.

4. Yes I am interested in joining a team for this course.

1. No experience yet, related to this course. hence my purpose of joining.

Hello Onuwa nice to meet you

My name is Maria and I am joining from Nairobi, Kenya.

I am a Programme Manager for Energy 4 Impact, an NGO in the energy access sector.

I hope I will learn something I didn't know yet about M&E.

Yes, joined already.

Yes, a bit of data management experience through my current work as Programme Manager and past work experience in the financial industry.

• Hello,
    My name is Emmanuel Cishugi. I am from DR Congo. I am Cordinator of MADE(Mission d'Appui au Développement et Education aux droits). I hope to learn more about Monitoring and Evalution. Spcificaly I hope to learn how to define good indicators and how to evaluate the impact of project, how to collecte date and to design tools of evaluation.

• My name is Karla Garcia from Panama.
    I do independent consulting for nonprofit organizations and private companies who want to create tailored made programs or projects that impact the civil society and complies with the core values of the organizations. I also run a nonprofit organization formed by catholic women that helps the children, youth and women in poverty with educational, health and food programs.

My organization started 17 years ago, and during all these years, the members have been planning projects and programs without any monitorization or evaluation. All the initiatives have been planned by empirical assumption. And many times, the organization has worked for a specific program without knowing the exact impact that is having to the beneficiaries.
    My goal is to direct the organization to better practices and I’m confident that this course will be very helpful.
    I plan to have this course by my own without team.

K
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Emmanuel Johnson, I am joining from Lagos State, Nigeria.

I work with Globacom Nigeria Limited, I work as a customer care representative

My goals is to learn and improve my skills in monitoring and evaluation of project.

I am interested and won't mind joining a team

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I currently do not have any experience related to this course

• @ChoyBanacia said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello guys my name is Choy Banacia from the Philippines. I hope to learn from all of you. I joined the course to learn way we can improve our projects and operations by monitoring and evaluation. Thank you!

Welcome!!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• I am Vivian Martins joining from Abuja, Nigeria
    I work for AVM consult Ltd as the Director of Administration
    I am new to M&E and my goal is to build a on making career in this
    I am interested in Joining a team

W
    1 Reply
  • My name is Winnie George,from Nigeria,currently unemployed.i would love to work in an NGO someday and people say M&E course is a necessity .I am also love knowledge,which is an added advantage. Thanks

• @vivianosinachimartins said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

I am Vivian Martins joining from Abuja, Nigeria
    I work for AVM consult Ltd as the Director of Administration
    I am new to M&E and my goal is to build a on making career in this
    I am interested in Joining a team

Hi Vivian

• Hi...I'm Kola from Nigeria

I work for Goexel Consult as a GIS Analyst

I intend learning as much as I can. I plan to delve into M& E in the future

Yes I am interested in joining a team

I am a green horn in this field

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi All, I am Alex Nayve from the Philippines in Southeast Asia. I am currently working in ADRA in the Philippines as M&E Officer for a maternal and child health and nutrition project. I took this course to improve on my M&E skills by learning from other learners and experts on the field of monitoring, evaluation and learning. I feel that when my MEL skills have improved, I can better influence the organization and the project in building a culture of monitoring, evaluation, learning and sharing. Yes, I am very interested to join a team for this course. Looking forward to interact with the members of the team. Thanks much!

• @Kadebiyi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi...I'm Kola from Nigeria

Hi there Kola! I am new in this course myself but I'd like to welcome you to this course. Your background in GIS will be a unique contribution to the discussion. Happy learning Kola!

K
    1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone!

My name is Pallabi Seth. I am from India.

Yes, currently I am working in an INGO called Fondazione L'Albero Della Vita as Monitoring and Evaluation and Cast Transfer Manager.

I want to achieve deeper knowledge about planning for M&E so that I can become more precise in planning of M&E in my work.

Currently, I am working with a very small team with team members engaged in other roles. But definitely, I will share my understanding with them and so that they can contribute effectively in planning for M&E.

No, I don't have such experience.

• Hello Everyone!
    I am EiMon from Myanmar. I am currently work as M&E Officer in NRC, Sittwe.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    I am Pallabi from India.

I am working in a INGO called Fondazione L'Albero Della Vita.

I want to achieve deeper knowledge in how to prepare effective M&E plan for projects.

Currently I am working with a very small team with different roles. But definitely, I will share my knowledge and understanding with them so that they can contribute more effectively in designing M&E.

S
    1 Reply
  • @AlexNayve said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Kadebiyi said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi...I'm Kola from Nigeria

Hi there Kola! I am new in this course myself but I'd like to welcome you to this course. Your background in GIS will be a unique contribution to the discussion. Happy learning Kola!

Thanks Alexnayve. I look forward to learning and sharing as much as I can. Cheers!

• @KarlaGarcia_RSE said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Karla Garcia from Panama.
    I do independent consulting for nonprofit organizations and private companies who want to create tailored made programs or projects that impact the civil society and complies with the core values of the organizations. I also run a nonprofit organization formed by catholic women that helps the children, youth and women in poverty with educational, health and food programs.

My organization started 17 years ago, and during all these years, the members have been planning projects and programs without any monitorization or evaluation. All the initiatives have been planned by empirical assumption. And many times, the organization has worked for a specific program without knowing the exact impact that is having to the beneficiaries.
    My goal is to direct the organization to better practices and I’m confident that this course will be very helpful.
    I plan to have this course by my own without team.

You are welcome to class Carla. Happy Learning!

• Hi my name is Jasmine and I am joining from Fiji Islands in the Pacific Region. I work as a volunteer for an unregistered LGBTIQ network in the capital city. I will use this course to help improve our projects that we do with the organization. M&E has been a very neglected area for us as a network and we would really like to get guidance to improve it.
    I have very minimal M&E experience

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Shadreck Chizukuzuku and I,m joining from Blantyre, Malawi

I am currently working as a Community Engagement and Training Manager.

My current role is much of quality assurance and I believe this course will equip me with the necessary skills, knowledge and awareness in monitoring and evaluation.

I would like to join a team so that we can share experience and help each other.

• Hi guys, my name is AbdulHameed Sanusi

B
    1 Reply
  • My name is Roberta. I'm from Italy and I've been working for WFP in Rome in the M&E unit. My background is mainly IT and I was engaged to take care of the M&E system for the project planning and actuals.
    I would like to implement my knowledge of the M&E job on the field as I know the process on the paper but not in the real world.

• my name is AMINA
    Am not working
    When I came across every vacancies nowadays its all about M&E whether its administration or human resources, so I have passion in studying the course now, because I want to find it easy at work when I get a job.
    Am so interested to join the M&E team because I believe sharing ideas makes one more aware of the unknown.
    I have no experience in the M&E course so far, but its my dream to have it now.

• My name is Michael Msiska from Malawi. I work with Lighthouse Trust as a Data Officer. I want to learn more about monitoring and evaluation so that i help my organisation in planning, monitoring and evaluation of projects that we do. Yes will need to join a team. I have never done any course related to M&E.

K
    1 Reply
  • Hie, I am Innocent. I work for the government of Zimbabwe and my work involves monitoring and evaluation. I am enthusiastic about research, monitoring and evaluation. I would like to polish my knowledge on M & E with the aim of moving into the NGO sector.

• Hi,
    I am Lucas Magazi from Tanzania. I hold bachelor degree in Economics and I would like to specialize in issues of project management

• @wakhuta said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Michael Msiska from Malawi. I work with Lighthouse Trust as a Data Officer. I want to learn more about monitoring and evaluation so that i help my organisation in planning, monitoring and evaluation of projects that we do. Yes will need to join a team. I have never done any course related to M&E.

Hie Michael, hope to be part of your team

• Hi!
    I am Lucas Magazi fro Tanzania, holding bachelor degree in economics. I would like to specialize in issues concerning project management

• Hi. My name is Chipezana Chadika Phiri. I am from Zambia currently working for the Anti- Corruption Commission. I am happy to be part of the May M&E class. I am Looking forward to learning new things and networking.

1 Reply
  • My name is desire I am joining from Burundi. I would like to learn skills related to planning and monitoring for better implementation of a project

1 Reply
  • I am sohail from pakistan and by profession am physicist doing master in physics and also a lecturer in college who teaches physics to the students.I have plane to do PhD .My basic purpose to enroll in this course to learn basic methodologies of monitoring and evolution and how will be it helps me to improve the organization in which i am working .

• My name is Ajibade Taofeeq Damileye

1 Reply
  • hello friends

1. i am Ndayisenga Theoneste from Rwanda (Easter Africa)

2. no i am not working at this moment

3. this course will help me to help others in their works, Friends used to ask me to help them
      and will increase my level of understanding

4. for sure , i will

5. no i don't have experience

( my contact on whatsup +250 728 463 809)
    1 Reply
  • Hi
    I'm Shahzad from Pakistan and I'm working in social sector from 3 years that's why I want to know more about that field. In that field my working that i preferred to work as M&E.
    Thanks

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Khurram963 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi
    I'm Shahzad from Pakistan and I'm working in social sector from 3 years that's why I want to know more about that field. In that field my working that i preferred to work as M&E.
    Thanks

Welcome @Khurram963, this is a place to learn and engage with others...

• Course Facilitator

@ndayisengatheoneste79 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

hello friends

1. i am Ndayisenga Theoneste from Rwanda (Easter Africa)

2. no i am not working at this moment

3. this course will help me to help others in their works, Friends used to ask me to help them
      and will increase my level of understanding

4. for sure , i will

5. no i don't have experience

( my contact on whatsup +250 728 463 809)

Welcome aboard @ndayisengatheoneste79, I am Igiraneza Olivier from Burundi, I am a course Ambassador in M&E and I am so glad to see you here. But you need to be quickly because we are in the second week. So if you have any questions, related to the M&E please feel free to reach out to me, I will be happy to assist you.

• Course Facilitator

@myampidesire said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is desire I am joining from Burundi. I would like to learn skills related to planning and monitoring for better implementation of a project

Welcome aboard @myampidesire, nice to be in a good place to learn and engage like this. I am Igiraneza Olivier from Burundi, especially in Ruyigi province, I am very very very happy to see you here. Burundi an learners are not many here, that's why I encourage you to continue with energy and i want to assist you from now to the end. So if you have question please please feel free to reach out to me through the platform, and or my WhatsApp number: 79 550 132.

Happy learning @myampidesire

• Course Facilitator

@Bravaji said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Ajibade Taofeeq Damileye

Welcome @Bravaji, remember we are in the second week of learning, try to be fast ...

• Course Facilitator

@Chipe said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi. My name is Chipezana Chadika Phiri. I am from Zambia currently working for the Anti- Corruption Commission. I am happy to be part of the May M&E class. I am Looking forward to learning new things and networking.

Welcome @Chipe, nice to be here, we are in the week 2, you need to be quickly, as we are here to help each other..

Happy learning.

• Hello,
    My name is Muma, I'm from Zambia.
    I work for a Organisation called Rural Development Community Initiatives as a Project Coordinator.
    My goals for the course are to improve on my MER skills that I acquired a while ago, and I plan to use that to integrate in all our programmes, especially in the project design stage were I previously lacked, in order to improved in the area of M & E for my organization, the communities we serve, and the country.
    I'm looking forward to joining a team and learning various skills and experiences as well.
    Many thanks

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Ashwini Bharambe and I am form India. I recently completed my First year in Arts and my major is psychology. I am here to acquire new skills apart from my college and want to learn about data analytics, management and so on. I know the this will help in in the long run. Currently I am not working with any type of organization but I am hoping to in near future considering I want to do my masters in Industrial/Organizational psychology. Thank you.

• My name is Rani from the Manila, Philippines. I am currently unemployed and transitioning to environmental or agricultural work. My objective is to acquire knowledge in M&E for job application.
    I am interested in joining a team on sustainability and agriculture. I have no experience in M&E before but I am more than willing to help and learn with you.

• I'm Faith omimi from Nigeria. I'm not working yet still an applicant. Studied public health but want a broader knowledge of M & E. Hoping to get what to do after taking this course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Anne Osariemen Ibadin, from Nigeria. Am an optometrist, though currently working in a private eye care centre.

My goal is to gain knowledge and apply the knowledge to getting NGO jobs.

Am very much interested in joining a team for this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Uchechukwu Osi Anatogu.Am joining from Nigeria

Yes am working with completo kuche as a Head chef and Dietary Nutritionist

My goals are to broaden my knowledge on PME and to share the impacts to my organization

yea sure,i dont mind

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! Nope not yet

• @DrTolulopeJayeoba said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Dr Tolulope Jayeoba, from Nigeria

Currently am working with APIN Public health Initiatives, a non-profit development organization, as monitoring and evaluation snr. associate in the PEPFAR grant HIV project, my work is to collect, verify and analyse data while maintaining validity and quality of it.

To refresh and widen my knowledge and skills on monitoring and evaluation.
    To apply new knowledge and skills into my current work for better performance and quality result.

Maybe.
    not much experience

@DrTolulopeJayeoba said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Dr Tolulope Jayeoba, from Nigeria

Currently am working with APIN Public health Initiatives, a non-profit development organization, as monitoring and evaluation snr. associate in the PEPFAR grant HIV project, my work is to collect, verify and analyse data while maintaining validity and quality of it.

To refresh and widen my knowledge and skills on monitoring and evaluation.
    To apply new knowledge and skills into my current work for better performance and quality result.

Maybe.
    not much experience

Hi,
    I like your introduction. I am not really working with any organization, hoping to register mine soon. Just doing the little i can to contribute to the society.

What is your name? Where are you joining from? My Name is Mohamed from Somaliland

Yes, i work for an organisation.
    for the position of Admin and Finance.
    my goal of course is to develop my career.
    to help my organization the knowledge that i studied from this course which is important,
    of course, iam interested to join a team for thus course.

now, i am ready to receive a knowledge and the experience of the participants are sharing with us.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from? My Name is Mohamed from Somaliland

Yes, i work for an organisation.
    for the position of Admin and Finance.
    my goal of course is to develop my career.
    to help my organization the knowledge that i studied from this course which is important,
    of course, iam interested to join a team for thus course.

now, i am ready to receive a knowledge and the experience of the participants are sharing with us.

1. My name is Somenath, joining from India.
    2. I am working as Monitoring & Evaluation Manager in an NGO, named Lutheran World Services India Trust
    3. My goal is to build deeper knowledge on this particular topic and use those in my work
    4. Yes, I am interested
    5. I do not have much experience, so wish to learn from this course
  • @Pallabi_Seth said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

I am Pallabi from India.

I am working in a INGO called Fondazione L'Albero Della Vita.

I want to achieve deeper knowledge in how to prepare effective M&E plan for projects.

Currently I am working with a very small team with different roles. But definitely, I will share my knowledge and understanding with them so that they can contribute more effectively in designing M&E.

Thank you for your post

• What is the course really about?

M
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my is abdulwhab mohammed
  • @ask4hameed said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hi guys, my name is AbdulHameed Sanusi

hi my brother how are you

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? My name is Alejandra and I'm from Panama.
    2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes, my role is Crosselling Specialist.
    3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? I'd like to learn everything, so I can apply it in my work.
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. Yes, of course.
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No, I don't have.

Regards from Panama!

• Good to hear you, folks! Joel here, from the Philippines. I work for one of the national government agencies here as an IT guy and I also assist project results evaluation. Because I also have background in Statistics, people are asking me things they know little about. I think this course will help me understand project monitoring and evaluation better.

For now, I want to work on my own.

• My name is Phonethip Aounsavath

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello!
    My name is Nitike from Tanzania.
    I am working in an organization as an Outreach Volunteer.
    My goal is to expand my knowledge and career in M&E.
    Yes, I am interested to work in a team.

• My name is Ejiofor Peter Uzochukwu popularly known as Chuks and I am joining from Abuja, Nigeria.
    I am not working for an organization yet, but want to build a career in M & E and Development and I believe this course will enhance my horizon in this field.

P
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone, I am Pedro from Nicaragua, I would like to tell all of you, I am so happy to be here sharing this amazing course, well, when it comes to monitoring and evaluation, it is obviously my passion, I have had a lots experiences at NGO in central america and this course will help me to share my experience with others parnerts.

thanks a lot,

Pedro

C
    2 Replies
  • @EjiPetChuks said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Ejiofor Peter Uzochukwu popularly known as Chuks and I am joining from Abuja, Nigeria.
    I am not working for an organization yet, but want to build a career in M & E and Development and I believe this course will enhance my horizon in this field.

nice to meet you @EjiPetChuks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? I'm Comfort. I'm joining from Nigeria.

Not yet. I'm currently teaching in a school.

To develop myself and be able to have opportunities that requires M & E work.

Yes

Not yet

• @pedrofloresmr said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone, I am Pedro from Nicaragua, I would like to tell all of you, I am so happy to be here sharing this amazing course, well, when it comes to monitoring and evaluation, it is obviously my passion, I have had a lots experiences at NGO in central america and this course will help me to share my experience with others parnerts.

thanks a lot,

Pedro

@pedrofloresmr said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

thanks a lot,

Pedro

Wow
    This is really nice. Would like to know some of your experiences .

• @pedrofloresmr said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

thanks a lot,

Pedro

Wow nice one Pedro. Would like to know some of your experiences at NGO.

My pleasure, I´m Maryoly Medina, from Venezuela.

Right now I´m nt working, but I have worked as a Logistics Coordinator

My main goal in this course is to learn how to create an effetive M&E Plan for every Project of my life and job.

Yes, I agree that is more successful if we work together, I´d love to have a team work.

I haven´t had the opportunity to work with this subject, I´d like to apply this in my fruture work.

• @ruhumuriza1 said in Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Desire Ntikazohera

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is David Isanga I am Joining this course from Tanzania.

1. I am working with an NGO namely Access Facility Tanzania. My role is M&E
    2. My goal for studying this course is to enhance M& E system within my organization
      4.Of course I have been interested to join the team of this course so as to enable my learning process
    3. Of course I have had undergone short training on M&E. I need to learn more so as to I'm prove my professional competency on M&E
  • My name is Saidi Hussen Ongu, joining form Kampala, Uganda,
    Working for our non profit organisation as founder.
    My aim is to increase my knowledge in this area since very important for organisation growth and to increase my statistics knowledge
    Hope to operate alone because even people in my ares are few and timing not matching.

• Hello everyone,

I am Shristi Karki from Nepal. I am not working for any organisation at the moment.
    Joining this course I would like to increase my knowledge in M&E. I believe in teamwork and i would love to join a team.

• Hello Everyone,
    I'm Prakash D.C from the Nepal. I am currently working as an Environmental Engineer in the local government office. I am interested to enroll this course to gain skills about M&E to develop tools for crisis management as well as for project design.

• My name is Jane. I'm from Nigeria. I do not have any experience in this area but I am ready to learn and I want to improve myself.

• My name is Jane. I am from Nigeria. I do not have any experience in this area but I am ready to learn.

• My name is Dayan Abdul-Razak joining from Ghana. I am the Business Development Manager at SGS. My goal is at the end of this course i should be able to measure the success of my organization and keep in on track.
    And yes i will like to work in a team is something i enjoy doing it allows you to outside the box. My experiences in this area is i have personally handled series of data collections and research for livelyminds,SGS,savanah Signatures and Northern Voices Ghana.

• Hi, my name is ABDULATEEF Samirudeen, I'm I'm a fresh digree holder who is looking forward to acquire mor knowledge most especially in the field of monitoring and evaluation, I'm currently unemployment, and I have a strong feeling that this course will give first hand knowledge on how to run and organization and also function well as an employee, that's if I didn't set up my organization. And thank you for creating this platform...

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Alkali Amana. Nigeria

Yes. Volunteer

I hope to learn it's fundamentals with the aim of applying them intently at my organization

Yes please.

Just an introductory lesson

My name is Elijah Okon, I am ffrom Nigeria.

I work for FHI360 Nigeria as a case manager.

• Introduce Yourself in Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation (May)!:

My name is Lote and I am from Fiji.

I work for UNDP in the Pacific as project coordinator on a Fiji project titled " Ridge To Reef"

My main objective of joining this course is to understand the fundamentals of planning for M&E and to learn from others in terms of respective contexts.

J
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.