Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Dye said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello friends, my name is Diana Ndolo from Kenya. I have worked in retail departmental stores, but I am currently not working. Learning more about managing people better and understanding people from different cultures is my goal. A team will hold me accountable so I will join one definitely.
    Managing people is not easy and especially when the staff are older than you. What I have learnt is that they need to know the organization's big picture and incorporate that to help them fulfil their why or life's purpose.

Welcome on board Diana

G
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?
      I'm Ginee Yeng. Call me Ginee. I'm from the Philippines.

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      Yes, I am a Language Online Teacher and currently an assistant team leader.

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      Basically, I am not used to socializing and doesn't have any ideas to handle a team. So, I want to learn more and I decided to take this course as a start.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Of course, I would love to.

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No, I haven't had.

• @Miyaz2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.My name is Mufunga Spydah

1. Yes, Training
    2. To deepen my understanding of HR strategy
    3. Yes
    4. Yes but limited

Hi, I'm Ginee. It's nice meeting you.

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
    Not working for an organization yet.

Hi. I'm Ginee. I'm happy to meet you here.

• @akanjoe said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Dye said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello friends, my name is Diana Ndolo from Kenya. I have worked in retail departmental stores, but I am currently not working. Learning more about managing people better and understanding people from different cultures is my goal. A team will hold me accountable so I will join one definitely.
    Managing people is not easy and especially when the staff are older than you. What I have learnt is that they need to know the organization's big picture and incorporate that to help them fulfil their why or life's purpose.

Welcome on board Diana

Wow, it seems like you have a lot of experiences handling or managing a team based on your views. By the way, it's Ginee here.

• My name is Evans Amoako. I'm from Ghana. I'm a teacher. And goals is to improve on my abilities to explore more. I would really like to join a team.

• Hi Everyone,
    My name is Kelechi Ogah. I am joining this course from Abuja, Nigeria.
    I work with a regional organisation Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) as an Administrative Assistant. I have no prior knowledge of this course. But my main aim is for self development and improvement.
    I would like to rub minds with others by joining a team.

• @Solaitan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Solaitan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Olusola Ebenezer Olaitan and I am joining this course from N'djamena, Chad
    Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    Yes, I am currently the Head of Division, Human Resources & Administration, Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC)
    What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    My goal include acquiring HR best practice and tools that can be replicated in my organization
    Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    . That will be fantastic because as TEAM- 'Together Each Achieve More'
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    My experience include Securing the achievement of LCBC’s mission through an adequately planned and skilled staffing (quality and quantity), both internal and external (“support groups”)
    Ensuring that LCBC is an attractive employer (attract and retain good staff through good compensation and working conditions, effective admin, fair development opportunities)f the organization through appropriate further education and guidance

Hi Olusola,
    Nice meeting with someone from same region and similar organisation.
    Hope to interact more with you.
    Regards.
    Kelechi

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Claudius. am joining from Nairobi>
    2. Yes. Am an office Administrator
    3. To understand organizational values and cultures, structures and optimize performance
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • My name is Mumba from Zambia.
    I am currently in Human resource management.
    I am taking this course to help enhance my human resource skills.
    Yes I would like to join a team
    No

• hi,
    My name is Khushboo Bharti. I am from India .Currently i am studying and not working with any kind of organisation.I have enrolled in this course to expand my knowledge regarding human resource and its management. It will surely help me in my prior career.

• Good day, its a pleasure enrolling for this course. I'm Fatima Nasiru, I live in Nigeria and work as a Human Resource generalist. I enrolled for this course because I want to develop my Human resource skills.

• Divine Mutale

Zambia

Teaching

I want to advance in my knowledge of issues to do with humanity qe

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hi. It's nice meeting you here.

• Hi everyone,
    I am Sanmugavadivu (San) from Mexico. I am working in a nonprofit organisation and I want to improve my knowledge in strategic planning for the professional and personal growth. I am happy to learn new techniques through this course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Embasom Newton. From Cameroon
    2. Working for no organization
    3. My goal for the course is to learn something great that's going to help me and the society around me. I palnplan to Apply them greatly on the society .
    4. I'm interested in joinjoining a team
    5. No experience
  • I am Adhithya Mohan and I live in India. I'm not yet working.
    I took up this course because as a student I've always been curious about how an organization works, so to deepen my understanding I chose Hr.

• @Genolomu said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

• Hello everyone, my name is Joseph Olomu, I am from Nigeria.

• I am currently working for an insurance company as a risk advisor. I also recently created my online retail marketplace and hotel booking platform.

• I would love to have good knowledge of business management so as to make my own organisation very effective an productive.

• If it's necessary to be in a group to be able to have a better understanding then I don't mind.

Hi Joseph,

I am John Oluniyi also from Nigeria. So its nice making your acquaintance. However, could you educate me on how to put my profile on like your introduction? Then we shall discuss other things later. Thanks.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Athira Thomas from India.
      I work with an organization as a content designer.
      To develop an understanding of effectively managing people and creating an engaging workplace culture.
      As this is my first course, I would like to experience it alone.
    5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No prior experience.
  • Hello All,

My Name is Viviane BOMBO-NEBOUT. I'am from Cote d'Ivoire but I live in Abuja, Capital of Nigeria (West Africa) where I'am currently working as Office Manager in the Office of a Director Human Resources of a Regional Organization which Headquarters is in Nigeria.

I decided to enroll for this training to have useful notions in Human Resources that will help me to be more efficient and in line with the position I currently hold.
    This training could also allow me to seriously consider professional reorientation.

1. My name is Olanrewaju Adesina
    2. I'm from Nigeria
    3. Executive personell
    4. To improve my skill in human/ resources managment
  • @VictorOrakpor said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Orakpor Victor is my name from Nigeria
    To be effective and profitable
    Yes I am interested in joining a team
    I have no experience about this course

Thomas Kofi Annan Assefuah
    Ivory Coast
    Teacher and Entrepreneur
    To have more knowledge about programme

• My name is Crispin Damilola.
    I'm from Nigeria. I'm a youth corper serving in Lagos and I run a network (Bloom Network) for ladies between the ages of 20-35. I'm working hard to build a career in Human Resource.

• Hello this is Bisenga, I'm from Zambia. currently I'm working has a contractor specialized in construction. i singned up for this course inorder to Attain knowledge in HCS to help me in my quest to open my own establishment.

• My name is LECHINDEM BEZIA HANNAH
    I am in Cameroon, work with a micro finance as the branch manager, wish to learn more about human capital, and belief I am in the right place.

• @Darilyn said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Jenelle046 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi all,
    My name is Jenelle Lutchman and I'm joining from Trinidad and Tobago. Currently, unemployed so decided to join the course and learn as much as possible to apply it to my life.

Very much be interested with working with others. Definitely need someone to explain how to upload assignments.

Have no experience related to the course.

Hi Jenelle, I'm also from Trinidad and Tobago - Tobago really. Would you like to join up into a team?

That's kool. We can join definitely.

• My name is Emmanuel from Lagos Nigeria, Working in Health care services as business operations, Goal: to get better understanding in this course to make my organization very effective and productive. Team:Yes I am interested. Experience : yes

• My names are Axon lungu and am a physiotherapist by profession, I am from Zambia. Currently am working with Craw Hammer trades school serving has a managing director of the institution. I want to learn about human capital and see how it can improve my organisation.

K
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Simisola Adrbambo and am joining from Nigeria
    2. Yes and my role is to counsel people as a legal counsel
    3. My goal is to gain the knowledge been a versatile petson and apply it where applicable
    4. Yes am interested in joining a team
    5. No previous experience
    K
    1 Reply
  • Hi,
    My name is Kenechukwu Royal. I am based in Nigeria. I am presently working in a school as department head (Nursery) and a classroom teacher.

I am taking this course to acquire and improve my skills on human resources management. I believe this course will give me the needed boost to better work with my colleagues.

• Hi,
    I am Kenechukwu Royal. I am based in Enugu State, Nigeria. I am presently working in a school as departmental head (Nursery) and a class teacher.

I am taking this course to acquire and improve on my skills in relation to human resources. Working with humans seems like a tough task but with this course I intend to boost my relationship skills with colleagues.

I would love to join a team as I believe in collaboration.

Thank you and hope to learn from all of you.

• @SimisolaAdebambo said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Simisola Adrbambo and am joining from Nigeria
    2. Yes and my role is to counsel people as a legal counsel
    3. My goal is to gain the knowledge been a versatile petson and apply it where applicable
    4. Yes am interested in joining a team
    5. No previous experience

Welcome Simisola

• @Axon said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My names are Axon lungu and am a physiotherapist by profession, I am from Zambia. Currently am working with Craw Hammer trades school serving has a managing director of the institution. I want to learn about human capital and see how it can improve my organisation.

Pleasure to meet you Axon

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

4. Are you interested

My name is hiya tayyeba .
    I am not working for any organization yet I m from Pakistan.. The purpose of joining this course to show real of me to my own self want to prove something I have special

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. I am Raymond Ewa, from Nigeria.

2. I work for an organisation as its instructor.

3. To help enhance my grit and I am certain to apply it in every/any sphere I find myself.

4. Yes, I am!

5. No, I have no experience.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Taiwo Toyosola from Nigeria.
    Currently practising as a Human Resources Intern. I aim to learn, unleran and relearn in the field of Human Resources and apply knowledge and skills gained to my organisation.
    Yes, I would love to join a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• My name is Martina Boateng
    I come from Ghana (West Africa)
    I am with a Financial Institution and at the Operations Department
    Am taking this course to learn more in HR

• My name is Martina Boateng
    I come from Ghana (West Africa)
    I am with a Financial Institution and at the Operations Department
    I am doing this course to learn more about HR

• 1.Hi, my name is Erika Gadea, I'm from Lima, Peru.

1. I work in communication and marketing i e-learning enterprise.
    2. I like ro work in resources Humans so it's important to learning this course.
    3. Of course, why not?
    4. No, but i will.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Umar, from Pakistan. I work as a product manager in an IT company where i work with different teams to make sure the progress is seamless and strategically precise. I want to improve my knowledge regarding people management and organizational behavior.

• Hi I'm Francis Banaag
    From Philippines
    I want to learn more on human capital and social courses to enhance my skills in dealing with various decisions.

1 Reply
    1. Hi, I am Andrew Mtango, from Tanzania
    2. Currently am not working but I am looking fro something new which will help to improve my career pass from thus amazing University
    3. Actually this course will help to archive something big to the place where I will be working
    1 Reply
  • @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

1. I am Joseph Augustine from Nigeria
    2. I work with Verve Megaminds Network a non profit organization and I am the head strategist.
    3. To learn and expand my knowledge, then apply and retrain in my organization.
    4. Yes
    5. No
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Hi everyone,my name is Carolyne your course ambassador,please feel free to tag me @cmnyarangi any question or challenge you may face in the course on the discussion board. happy learning

• Course Facilitator

hey @Adewunmi thanks for introducing yourself, what is your learning objective on this course?

• Course Facilitator

hey @otepolahannah ,thanks for introducing yourself,you mentioned that you work in a non-profit ,what programs do you do and who are your beneficiaries?

• Course Facilitator

hey @AndrewPatrickMtango !thanks for introducing yourself,what are your learning objectives on this course?

• Course Facilitator

hey @FrancisBanaagMBACMPCLSSY ,thanks for introducing yourself,do you have any experience in non profit?if yes what specific skills are you looking to build on?

1. Fayemi Sulaimon Ayo, joining this platform from Nigeria.
    2. Yes, my role is to support staffs of my department int the organization.
    3. To learn human capacity development and I intend to apply it into my work environment.
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • Hello Everyone,

I am Olanrewaju Ogundipe, I live in Lagos Nigeria, I am currently as an Operations Team Lead at a Stockbroking firm, Lagos Nigeria. I intend switching from Operations to Human Resource, that what i intend achieving with this course.

Best regards

• My name is Kuan Wol Kuan from South. I'm working with private company as a customer service.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Ehigiator Precious. I am from Nigeria. I studied social work. Currently I am a serving corps member. I am taking this course because I want to learn how to manage human capital especially in a non profit organization as it will be very useful to me as a social worker. I am interested in joining a team. I don't' experience yet in the course but I hope to explore this course. Thank you

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Gesa. I live in the US. I work as a project manager for an organization, but taking this course out of personal interest in this topic. I'm interested in building a team for this course.

D
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone my name is Lotty Sakala from Zambia central province, currently am a student of the Copperbelt University 3rd year in Bioinformatics. Am working with Fringilla Home industries just here in chisamba .Have no back ground of humana strategy so its really my pressure taking this course so that I can gain some knowledge and how best I may fit my self.
    Thanks,,,

G
    1 Reply
  • @GPann said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Gesa. I live in the US. I work as a project manager for an organization, but taking this course out of personal interest in this topic. I'm interested in building a team for this course.

Hey Gesa how are u doing, Lotty here from Zambia, how best do u apply this course in your organisation. Thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is oke ukale, chatting from Nigeria delta state

G
    1 Reply
  • hi friends my name is Abdikarim from somalia
    i work as doctor of optometry in local hospital
    i want found my own organization
    so i want put in place what i learn here

G
    1 Reply
  • Hi. I don't have anyone I can group with in my org. Would you mind to pair up with me? Or can I join in your group?

• @Drgoodman123 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hi friends my name is Abdikarim from somalia
    i work as doctor of optometry in local hospital
    i want found my own organization
    so i want put in place what i learn here

Hello. Nice to meet you.

• @get2tressure4life said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is oke ukale, chatting from Nigeria delta state

Hi Oke Ukale. It's good to meet you here.

• @DoclorrysinclaireSakala said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi everyone my name is Lotty Sakala from Zambia central province, currently am a student of the Copperbelt University 3rd year in Bioinformatics. Am working with Fringilla Home industries just here in chisamba .Have no back ground of humana strategy so its really my pressure taking this course so that I can gain some knowledge and how best I may fit my self.
    Thanks,,,

Hi Lotty. I know you can do it. Just keep on striving. It's Ginee here by the way.

• Hi ! Am Marc from Togo . I work with other students in agricultural fields for the international association of students in agricultural and related sciences. I take this course to improve my team work skills .

I'm OlaOluu from Nigeria
      Smart Property Hub Limited
      improve my man management skills and apply these lessons in real life situations
  • I am Rabia Batool.
    from Pakistan.
    joined this course to enhance my skills and understanding.
    recently completed my Masters in business administration.
    my core area is human resource management.
    not working yet in any organization.
    as it is my first course will prefer to work solo.
    hoping for the best out of this course for me.

• Hello ,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana , I did MS in Management Sciences
    Now i am motivating Speaker and Lecture in Different Subjects of MBA
    I am interested to do this course for enhance my knowledge and training

D
    1 Reply
    1. My name is Dua Ather and i'm joining from Pakistan.
    2. Yes i'm for Robin Hood Army (Pakistan) as a Volunteer.
    3. I want to make as much as i can from this course to use these skills in future.
    4. Yes i'm!
    5. Nope!
  • @bushrarana777 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello ,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana , I did MS in Management Sciences
    Now i am motivating Speaker and Lecture in Different Subjects of MBA
    I am interested to do this course for enhance my knowledge and training
    Where are you from?

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Francis Friday Nathaniel, am joining from Ogun state, Nigeria.
    Am a serving Corps member currently so am not working for any organization though I am with a school as my place of primary assignment.
    I have come to understand that humans constitute a greater percentage in a nation's labor force and learning how to use this fact to add value to the world we live in is something am interested in.
    I am interested in joining a team as this will enhance my learnability and widen my view and understanding on this course.

• Hello,
    Dear Friends,
    i am Bushra Rana. i did MS in Management Sciences
    i want to continues work for humananity

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Francis Friday Nathaniel, am joining from Ogun state, Nigeria.
    Am a serving Corps member currently so am not working for any organization though I am with a school as my place of primary assignment.
    I have come to understand that humans constitute a greater percentage in a nation's labor force and learning how to use this fact to add value to the world we live in is something am interested in.
    I am interested in joining a team as this will enhance my learnability and widen my view and understanding on this course.

• I'm Kofi Yawe from Nigeria. I teach currently in a school, and I enrolled for this course to start a journey to become a resounding human resources manager.

• Hello,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana from Pakistan. I am Motivating Speaker.
    And Lecture of Management Subjects.
    i am taking this course due to extend the work for Humanity.

• Hello everyone
    How are you doing today?
    So happy to he here.
    I'm Adenike from Nigeria.
    A manager in a firm.
    My job include recruiting of staff and managing human resources for optimum productivity.

• Francis Nathaniel
    Welcome

• Bush ran
    Good to have u here

• Hello everyone
    Guess I have missed one lecture as I'm just joining today.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thank u

• My name is Joy Miller and I'm from Dallas, Texas in the United States.

I'm the Founder & Executive Director of WAY Alliance which is a brand new nonprofit organization that serves youth aging out of foster care.

My organization relies VERY heavily on human capital (all volunteers currently), so I'm hoping to learn some strategies that will help strengthen my organization and allow us to serve the youth even better.

I'm interested in joining a team for this course, especially if someone is currently working with youth.

My only experience related to this course is building my organization over the last two years, from the board of directors to recruiting a group a volunteers.

• Hi all!

My name is Fernanda Valdés and I'm from a city in Mexico called Morelia.

I am the CEO of the ROSVAL consultancy dedicated to business transformation.

My plan is to be able to help in a better way all the clients that come to the consultancy and thus improve the economy of the city.

I have been with the consulting company for 5 years and I am passionate about business. And one of the most important success factors is teamwork. I like to work with the people in an organization to achieve their goals and be a great place to work.

Nice to meet you all!

• My name is Emmanuel from Lagos Nigeria, Working with health care, Business operations, to increase knowledge and experience. Ready to work with a team.

• Hello, My name is Ageu Anthony. From Uganda.
    I work with MTN Uganda as a customer service advisor. Outsourced by exquisite solutions limited. My major aim of joining the course is to see the way forward how the local man can be empowered to have that mind of business, In other words making them believe that we can with the little we have.

• @Miyaz2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.My name is Uyi Aduku

1. Nigeria
    2. Work as a secretary in a school
    3. To gain ideas and learn more
  • Hello , am Midco Kuss and and greatly privileged to be part of this University .I live in Kenya.
    Currently am a student at Moi University .I take on this course to understand the dynamics of the fast changing Business World and how I can help increase the productivity of any organization that i would join after school.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone,I am glad to be part of this team,My name is Jesca,joining from Kampala,Uganda.I am working but not with Organisations and my goal is to work with NGOS in future My goals for this course is to acquire relevant knowledge on this topic and further more apply them in my future and daily work life.I also plan on doing research for my future project.I believe this knowledge is vital to me as a leader.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello
    I am Fazal Qasim,from Pakistan,an English language Teacher Trainer and I am taking the course so that I will be able to broaden my horizen about HR.

• Hello guys,
    My name is Oluwafemi from Nigeria. Presently working on my own but will be on my first mission with MSF soon as a Field Administrator. I intend to learn more about Human Capital in order to apply in the nearest future to my role at MSF. I will join a team ASAP and I hope to learn more from them. I have quite some experience in HR but I hope this course will enlighten me more on the subject.
    Thank you!

• Hi, I am Mariela, from Paraguay. I work as a consultant in social areas. Would love to form a team.

W
    1 Reply
  • Hello!! My name is Chhaya, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.
    I am currently an undergrad student, unemployed.
    I hope to gain some knowledge ad look forward to learning more about human capital strategy.

Happy to be part of this team!

W
    1 Reply
    1. My name is Ashwin Mahendrakar .I live in India.
    2. Yes, i work as a Floor Manager.
    3. I want to expertise myself and train the other employees.
    4. Yes.
    5. No.
  • @chhaya_iv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello!! My name is Chhaya, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.
    I am currently an undergrad student, unemployed.
    I hope to gain some knowledge ad look forward to learning more about human capital strategy.

Happy to be part of this team!

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to work with you in team.

• @Mariela said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi, I am Mariela, from Paraguay. I work as a consultant in social areas. Would love to form a team.

Hello.
    Nice to meet you here Would like to know more about your work and also looking forward to work in a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Joined from Nigeria
    I am interested in joining a team for this course

D
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Divine Kalu
    From Nigeria
    I am a student
    My goal is to reach out to so many people and I plan working towards that with my team
    Yes I would love to join a team
    No experience yet.

@soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Joined from Nigeria
    I am interested in joining a team for this course

Nice meeting you here mary

• Hi my name is Festus from Ghana. I'm a teacher librarian and a passionate Beekeeper. I operate a community based NGO which creates libraries in rural communities. And I want to start advocating for environmentally sustainable practices to protect biodiversity. With Beekeeping as a sure way to earn income and still protect the forest. I'm hoping to build my human capital and acquire skills to guide me on my career path.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Elijah Omotayo, Tola joining from Nigeria
    2. Presently working as a Lecturer in Human Resource Department
    3. My goals is to annex all available expertize as regards HR and transmit same through classroom delivery system to learners
    4. Yes I'm interested to join a team
    5. Yes I have experience in the courses as a Consultant and as part of my daily routine ad regards my job
    1. Md. farham ahsan, Bangladesh
      2.no
    2. using all the knowledge with my colleague
      4.yes.
    3. i am doing my bachelor on Human Resource Management.
  • My name is Mofor Maurine Zapazah. I am a Cameroonian and I work in MNAF Achieve Center as a Training coordinator. MNAF Achieve Center is a daycare and after school care center and we also have holiday activities for children ranging from 3 to 18 years. I really want to take this course so as to better build my organization and to help those besides me for I love sharing what I know.

• i would love to know if there is any Ugandan here

J
    1 Reply
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.