Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course Facilitator

hey @AndrewPatrickMtango !thanks for introducing yourself,what are your learning objectives on this course?

• Course Facilitator

hey @FrancisBanaagMBACMPCLSSY ,thanks for introducing yourself,do you have any experience in non profit?if yes what specific skills are you looking to build on?

1. Fayemi Sulaimon Ayo, joining this platform from Nigeria.
    2. Yes, my role is to support staffs of my department int the organization.
    3. To learn human capacity development and I intend to apply it into my work environment.
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • Hello Everyone,

I am Olanrewaju Ogundipe, I live in Lagos Nigeria, I am currently as an Operations Team Lead at a Stockbroking firm, Lagos Nigeria. I intend switching from Operations to Human Resource, that what i intend achieving with this course.

Best regards

• My name is Kuan Wol Kuan from South. I'm working with private company as a customer service.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Ehigiator Precious. I am from Nigeria. I studied social work. Currently I am a serving corps member. I am taking this course because I want to learn how to manage human capital especially in a non profit organization as it will be very useful to me as a social worker. I am interested in joining a team. I don't' experience yet in the course but I hope to explore this course. Thank you

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Gesa. I live in the US. I work as a project manager for an organization, but taking this course out of personal interest in this topic. I'm interested in building a team for this course.

D
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone my name is Lotty Sakala from Zambia central province, currently am a student of the Copperbelt University 3rd year in Bioinformatics. Am working with Fringilla Home industries just here in chisamba .Have no back ground of humana strategy so its really my pressure taking this course so that I can gain some knowledge and how best I may fit my self.
    Thanks,,,

G
    1 Reply
  • @GPann said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Gesa. I live in the US. I work as a project manager for an organization, but taking this course out of personal interest in this topic. I'm interested in building a team for this course.

Hey Gesa how are u doing, Lotty here from Zambia, how best do u apply this course in your organisation. Thanks

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is oke ukale, chatting from Nigeria delta state

G
    1 Reply
  • hi friends my name is Abdikarim from somalia
    i work as doctor of optometry in local hospital
    i want found my own organization
    so i want put in place what i learn here

G
    1 Reply
  • Hi. I don't have anyone I can group with in my org. Would you mind to pair up with me? Or can I join in your group?

• @Drgoodman123 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hi friends my name is Abdikarim from somalia
    i work as doctor of optometry in local hospital
    i want found my own organization
    so i want put in place what i learn here

Hello. Nice to meet you.

• @get2tressure4life said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is oke ukale, chatting from Nigeria delta state

Hi Oke Ukale. It's good to meet you here.

• @DoclorrysinclaireSakala said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi everyone my name is Lotty Sakala from Zambia central province, currently am a student of the Copperbelt University 3rd year in Bioinformatics. Am working with Fringilla Home industries just here in chisamba .Have no back ground of humana strategy so its really my pressure taking this course so that I can gain some knowledge and how best I may fit my self.
    Thanks,,,

Hi Lotty. I know you can do it. Just keep on striving. It's Ginee here by the way.

• Hi ! Am Marc from Togo . I work with other students in agricultural fields for the international association of students in agricultural and related sciences. I take this course to improve my team work skills .

I'm OlaOluu from Nigeria
      Smart Property Hub Limited
      improve my man management skills and apply these lessons in real life situations
  • I am Rabia Batool.
    from Pakistan.
    joined this course to enhance my skills and understanding.
    recently completed my Masters in business administration.
    my core area is human resource management.
    not working yet in any organization.
    as it is my first course will prefer to work solo.
    hoping for the best out of this course for me.

• Hello ,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana , I did MS in Management Sciences
    Now i am motivating Speaker and Lecture in Different Subjects of MBA
    I am interested to do this course for enhance my knowledge and training

D
    1 Reply
    1. My name is Dua Ather and i'm joining from Pakistan.
    2. Yes i'm for Robin Hood Army (Pakistan) as a Volunteer.
    3. I want to make as much as i can from this course to use these skills in future.
    4. Yes i'm!
    5. Nope!
  • @bushrarana777 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello ,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana , I did MS in Management Sciences
    Now i am motivating Speaker and Lecture in Different Subjects of MBA
    I am interested to do this course for enhance my knowledge and training
    Where are you from?

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Francis Friday Nathaniel, am joining from Ogun state, Nigeria.
    Am a serving Corps member currently so am not working for any organization though I am with a school as my place of primary assignment.
    I have come to understand that humans constitute a greater percentage in a nation's labor force and learning how to use this fact to add value to the world we live in is something am interested in.
    I am interested in joining a team as this will enhance my learnability and widen my view and understanding on this course.

• Hello,
    Dear Friends,
    i am Bushra Rana. i did MS in Management Sciences
    i want to continues work for humananity

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Francis Friday Nathaniel, am joining from Ogun state, Nigeria.
    Am a serving Corps member currently so am not working for any organization though I am with a school as my place of primary assignment.
    I have come to understand that humans constitute a greater percentage in a nation's labor force and learning how to use this fact to add value to the world we live in is something am interested in.
    I am interested in joining a team as this will enhance my learnability and widen my view and understanding on this course.

• I'm Kofi Yawe from Nigeria. I teach currently in a school, and I enrolled for this course to start a journey to become a resounding human resources manager.

• Hello,
    Dear Friends,
    I am Bushra Rana from Pakistan. I am Motivating Speaker.
    And Lecture of Management Subjects.
    i am taking this course due to extend the work for Humanity.

• Hello everyone
    How are you doing today?
    So happy to he here.
    I'm Adenike from Nigeria.
    A manager in a firm.
    My job include recruiting of staff and managing human resources for optimum productivity.

• Francis Nathaniel
    Welcome

• Bush ran
    Good to have u here

• Hello everyone
    Guess I have missed one lecture as I'm just joining today.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thank u

• My name is Joy Miller and I'm from Dallas, Texas in the United States.

I'm the Founder & Executive Director of WAY Alliance which is a brand new nonprofit organization that serves youth aging out of foster care.

My organization relies VERY heavily on human capital (all volunteers currently), so I'm hoping to learn some strategies that will help strengthen my organization and allow us to serve the youth even better.

I'm interested in joining a team for this course, especially if someone is currently working with youth.

My only experience related to this course is building my organization over the last two years, from the board of directors to recruiting a group a volunteers.

• Hi all!

My name is Fernanda Valdés and I'm from a city in Mexico called Morelia.

I am the CEO of the ROSVAL consultancy dedicated to business transformation.

My plan is to be able to help in a better way all the clients that come to the consultancy and thus improve the economy of the city.

I have been with the consulting company for 5 years and I am passionate about business. And one of the most important success factors is teamwork. I like to work with the people in an organization to achieve their goals and be a great place to work.

Nice to meet you all!

• My name is Emmanuel from Lagos Nigeria, Working with health care, Business operations, to increase knowledge and experience. Ready to work with a team.

• Hello, My name is Ageu Anthony. From Uganda.
    I work with MTN Uganda as a customer service advisor. Outsourced by exquisite solutions limited. My major aim of joining the course is to see the way forward how the local man can be empowered to have that mind of business, In other words making them believe that we can with the little we have.

• @Miyaz2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.My name is Uyi Aduku

1. Nigeria
    2. Work as a secretary in a school
    3. To gain ideas and learn more
  • Hello , am Midco Kuss and and greatly privileged to be part of this University .I live in Kenya.
    Currently am a student at Moi University .I take on this course to understand the dynamics of the fast changing Business World and how I can help increase the productivity of any organization that i would join after school.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone,I am glad to be part of this team,My name is Jesca,joining from Kampala,Uganda.I am working but not with Organisations and my goal is to work with NGOS in future My goals for this course is to acquire relevant knowledge on this topic and further more apply them in my future and daily work life.I also plan on doing research for my future project.I believe this knowledge is vital to me as a leader.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello
    I am Fazal Qasim,from Pakistan,an English language Teacher Trainer and I am taking the course so that I will be able to broaden my horizen about HR.

• Hello guys,
    My name is Oluwafemi from Nigeria. Presently working on my own but will be on my first mission with MSF soon as a Field Administrator. I intend to learn more about Human Capital in order to apply in the nearest future to my role at MSF. I will join a team ASAP and I hope to learn more from them. I have quite some experience in HR but I hope this course will enlighten me more on the subject.
    Thank you!

• Hi, I am Mariela, from Paraguay. I work as a consultant in social areas. Would love to form a team.

W
    1 Reply
  • Hello!! My name is Chhaya, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.
    I am currently an undergrad student, unemployed.
    I hope to gain some knowledge ad look forward to learning more about human capital strategy.

Happy to be part of this team!

W
    1 Reply
    1. My name is Ashwin Mahendrakar .I live in India.
    2. Yes, i work as a Floor Manager.
    3. I want to expertise myself and train the other employees.
    4. Yes.
    5. No.
  • @chhaya_iv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello!! My name is Chhaya, I'm from Trinidad and Tobago.
    I am currently an undergrad student, unemployed.
    I hope to gain some knowledge ad look forward to learning more about human capital strategy.

Happy to be part of this team!

Nice to meet you. Looking forward to work with you in team.

• @Mariela said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hi, I am Mariela, from Paraguay. I work as a consultant in social areas. Would love to form a team.

Hello.
    Nice to meet you here Would like to know more about your work and also looking forward to work in a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
    Not working for an organization yet.

Joined from Nigeria
    I am interested in joining a team for this course

D
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Divine Kalu
    From Nigeria
    I am a student
    My goal is to reach out to so many people and I plan working towards that with my team
    Yes I would love to join a team
    No experience yet.

@soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Joined from Nigeria
    I am interested in joining a team for this course

Nice meeting you here mary

• Hi my name is Festus from Ghana. I'm a teacher librarian and a passionate Beekeeper. I operate a community based NGO which creates libraries in rural communities. And I want to start advocating for environmentally sustainable practices to protect biodiversity. With Beekeeping as a sure way to earn income and still protect the forest. I'm hoping to build my human capital and acquire skills to guide me on my career path.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. My name is Elijah Omotayo, Tola joining from Nigeria
    2. Presently working as a Lecturer in Human Resource Department
    3. My goals is to annex all available expertize as regards HR and transmit same through classroom delivery system to learners
    4. Yes I'm interested to join a team
    5. Yes I have experience in the courses as a Consultant and as part of my daily routine ad regards my job
    1. Md. farham ahsan, Bangladesh
      2.no
    2. using all the knowledge with my colleague
      4.yes.
    3. i am doing my bachelor on Human Resource Management.
  • My name is Mofor Maurine Zapazah. I am a Cameroonian and I work in MNAF Achieve Center as a Training coordinator. MNAF Achieve Center is a daycare and after school care center and we also have holiday activities for children ranging from 3 to 18 years. I really want to take this course so as to better build my organization and to help those besides me for I love sharing what I know.

• i would love to know if there is any Ugandan here

J
    1 Reply
  • @JescaKasule said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone,I am glad to be part of this team,My name is Jesca,joining from Kampala,Uganda.I am working but not with Organisations and my goal is to work with NGOS in future My goals for this course is to acquire relevant knowledge on this topic and further more apply them in my future and daily work life.I also plan on doing research for my future project.I believe this knowledge is vital to me as a leader.

would it be okay if we team up..Jesca? for learning purposes, i am also in kampala...... my e-mail anthonyageu@gmail.com

• Course Facilitator

Hello everyone. My name is ADAOBI ANYAFULU, a Nigerian. I live in Abuja, Nigeria. Currently, I do not work for any organization. However, I have always had a desire to take a Course on Human Capital Strategy, in order to upgrade and equip myself for the Labour Market demands ; hence my reason for joining this platform. I do not have a prior knowledge of this Course but I am willing to learn together with serious and like-minded Team Mates. I just finished a Course on M&E on this Platform, in the last Session and it was quite interesting. So, I look forward to an equal or even more interesting experience on this Course.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am John salasi. Joining from Nasarawa state , Nigeria.
    Work with the State hospitals management board. I work as an senior admin staff. I have some ideas about the course. And I'm willing to join other team mates

• Hello my Name is Bertha Minja from Tanzania, i am working with World Wide Fund for Nature; an International NGO present in more than 100 countries in the world with the aim of conserving Nature by ensuring Human being are living in harmony with nature.
    I am working as People and Culture Manager or Human Resources Manager . I am looking forward to learn and interact with other learners new aspects on Human Capital strategy

• hi all my name is Abdikarim from Somalia i am doctor of optometry i work in local hospital i wish during this journey we will share more and have more fun

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• @KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

d

Hello everyone, My name is Midco Kuss and i'm joining you from Kenya where i live.Currently am an undergraduate student at Moi University .Great to join this team as i look forward to better times.

F
    1 Reply
  • @AnthonyAgeu said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

i would love to know if there is any Ugandan here

HI AGNES,I'M UGANDAN GLAD WE ON THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER

• hello,
    I am Paul Joydhar, Staying in Kathmandu Nepal, working with the department of Community Development. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work in the communities.

F
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my names are Adewole Hakeem Olamilekan. Nigeria

no

To have more insight about human resources strategy. To help my organization in forecasting and using of the appropriate method in human resources selection

yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Yes. Human Resource management focus more on the process of Recruiting, placing, orienting, motivating, remunerating, and rewarding employees of an organization. It also helps in determining the resources need to carry out a task by matching the appropriate skill to a job.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is FOYE Hammed and I'm from Nigeria. I'm serving under NYSC forum. I will love to join a team.
    The little experience i have is how to manage human input in an organization.

• @pauljoydhar said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hello,
    I am Paul Joydhar, Staying in Kathmandu Nepal, working with the department of Community Development. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work in the communities.

You are welcome

• My name is FOYE Hammed and I'm from Nigeria. I'm serving under NYSC forum. I will love to join a team.
    The little experience i have is how to manage human input in an organization.

• @KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

d

Hello everyone, My name is Midco Kuss and i'm joining you from Kenya where i live.Currently am an undergraduate student at Moi University .Great to join this team as i look forward to better times.

You are most welcome

• Hello learners,
    Greetings from Nepal. working with the community development department. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work effectively in the communities.

• Hello, I am Hashmatullah joining this course from California, USA. The purpose to join this course is to increase the quality and quantity of my knowledge about business. I am sure this class will give me better opportunity since it is an online class to get what I want. I have no issue to work in a team.

• Hello, I am Hashmatullah from California, USA. I work as a material handler at Apple. I am majoring business. the purpose I got this class is to increase the knowledge of understanding ways to develop a business. I am interested to work in a team if it was required. if you have any question please feel free to ask.

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

What is your name? Where are you joining from?-My name is Ashley and I'm joining from Louisiana, USA.

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? I am the executive director of a nonprofit that provides leadership development training.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? Since I work with a variety of people across our community, I'm looking for strategies to better support them in their leadership journey.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? I would be interested in a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Helo!
    I am shahbazkhanmazari.
    I am from Pakistan.I opt this course to accelerate my skills and enhance my knowledge in order to help the colleagues and the other people as well.yes I am interested in to join team .

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• Hello, I am Kayode Ajisola from Lagos Nigeria. I work in an IT firm as team lead Networks. I joined the class to learn more about how to manage people and resources,

• My name is Deyon Samson, I am from Ogun State, Nigeria. I am a language instructor and a teacher of french language. I am also into teenager counseling

• Hi my name is chukwunonso Nwankwo am from Nigeria...not yet working for any organization but am here to develop my skills and build great network

• Hi guys, I'm Queeneth Okereke from Nigeria. I'm a language instructor, teacher and a mother of one. I have a passion for reaching out to people who are less privileged and I'm glad that I'd learn approaches and strategies.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Shuaib Sani Shuaib from Nigeria. I work with the National Hospital as an intern asides which volunteering with other Organizations, with most of them working on the sustainable development goals (SDGs). My interest to join this course is out of a desire to actualize putting our young and teaming population (estimated at 180million) in good use. I believe human capital is key to any form of development and countries like mine that actually put that into good use. I'd love be in a group of like mine for interdependence have always been proven in most cases to be better than indepence.

• My name is Alagbe Abiodun from Nigeria. Presently I am self employed. Just want to add to my skills and learn from other peoples experience and more so, learn to progress in search for more opportunities in life

• Hello Learners,
    I'm Ogbonnaya Kanu from Nigeria. I am a banker.
    At the end of this course, I'll love to increase my knowledge.

• Course Facilitator

@SOUGHTOUTBKM, @OTEPOLAHANNAH, @MARVINK, @MIYAZ2019, @GENOLOMU, @AYANNAGENAS, @SOUDMOSHMNYIKA, @MARYDREW, @LORIMMW, @BONTY, @SAMUELWEALTH, @MERCYJOSEPH798, @TARIJOHNMBUKWA, @ABUBAKARSADIQIBRAHIM, @LINK2JOYIBENEME, @AIAHMANA, @RASTONKADAMBURE, @VICTORORAKPOR, @WEPPY, @LUAMSON, @PATU, @MKONGWA, @LOOLO, @INO, @SADMO777, @VONVAMBE, @HALOP, @TITAROCK, @KRISTENANGEL, @NANDINEEBENNUND, @AISHAT_AA, @MANOJPV80, @UZZY, @SHAHRUKHASGHAR, @AHMADSAHAL, @DIKSHAJAIN, @OMAMMAOGB, @ADRIANAREYESGARCIA, @BLAKES, @AROSMAY20, @MICHELE, @UNLEARNED, @BNYANGAIRI, @JOHNKELVINHOVE, @SALIHAADEEB, @IZK, @HALOP, @NYAKIO, and others whose names we didn't mention due to the high number of participants, but are indeed part of the session of the course, on behave of the entire @philanthropyuniversity crew, we welcome you and wish you a happy learning session.

Secondly, we advice https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/b43284cfc88341ccbf781fcffb4324dd/29fe43d68b6f411f9be0c92931cd94bc/?active_tab=Welcome to the Course-Form a Team as a tree doesn't make a forest..., as two good heads are better than one.., as iron sharpens iron..., and as two can't work together until they agree... we encourage you to imbibe teamwork spirit attitude and form or join one via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/teams/

Thirdly, any issue or challenge you have regarding team forming or wanting to join, can chat us up via https://community.philanthropyu.org/discussions/topic/3122/take-human-capital-strategy-with-a-team-form-a-team

Fourthly, remember we are all passengers in the same ship sailing to the same destination. Thus, we urge us to bond with one another to attain a mutual learning session.

Lastly, in case you have a challenge, can get into with us your Course Ambassadors @CMNYARANGI and @PAULDASON at all time.
    ....Just remember that we are here rather for you, I.e you are the reason we exits!!!!!....

Wishing you all a happy learning session with us @philanthropyuniversity.!!!

• My name is Enatha Salvatory Mutayoba, i live in Tanzania and am the transformation, am human resource officer African child project..entry level. Am taking this course to have more knowledge and skills in human resource management and be able to put theoretical knowledge of human resource management into practice.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

OLUWABUNMI ELIZABETH OPENIYI, LAGOS NIGERIA.

YES,MARKETER

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To learn and apply to the society,i plan to use the knowledge to train my team and other people who are in need of it.

yes
      I do want to join a team.![alt text](3219.jpg image url)

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No i don't have any experience

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Ekua Diamond, a Ghanaian started my on foundation

• My name is Enatha salvatory mutayoba. I live in Tanzania and am a Tanzanian. I am a human resource manager at African child project entry level. Am taking this course to have more knowlegde and skills in human resource management as well as being able to put theoretical knowledge into more practical.

• My name if Fikadu from Ethiopia(Eastern part of Africa). I am currently do activities related to planning, M&E in private company. As my job deals with human capital and other related input-out put planning, M&E duties, I am expecting to learn more on this strategy as it's a global concern indeed.

• 1)My name is Adebunmi from Nigeria

1. Yes,Human resource officer
    2. To learn more in order to perform my role effectively
    3. Yes
      5)Yes,but just the basis of human resources
  • Hello all, my name is Amy Ramkissoon, hailing all the way from the Caribbean, specifically from Trinidad and Tobago. Currently I am unemployed but I have always enjoyed learning new things. That is also my main reason for taking the course (self development).

• Hello,
    I am Anushree Srivastava. I live in India. I have recently completed my graduation in computer science and engineering. I am currently engaged with a non profit organization, "Gramiksha". I am working as the Human Resouce Manager of Gramiksha. I have enrolled into this course to develop my skills and meet likeminded people throughout the process.

• My name is Gloria Famutimi
    From Nigeria
    I work as Member Relationship Service person in Our Daily Bread Ministries
    I am taking this course to improve my impact on my job

• hello my name is Mostafa Osama . I am from Egypt I am 23 years old . and I am taking this course to widen my thoughts and gain new knowledge also because i am very interested in human resources career

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Nse Stephen Anyameluhor Lagos, Nigeria

Yes, Administration and Logistics.

To garner more skills in Human Capital Strategy. Dealing with people everyday being my core responsibility will really improve with this course.

Of course. Yes.

Not really which is why I am very interested in it.

• Hello i am abdirahman abukar from somalia and its great to take part this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Good day! I'm Iris Angela Mendoza, from Philippines.

Im not yet Working in any organization

My goal is to be more knowledgeable about this course and to learn more new things.

I'm looking forward to join a team, so that I can socialize to others and communicate effectively

• I don't have yet, but I love to learn and to have more knowledge about this course, so soon I can share it with you.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hii
    This is Dipan Kumar Das from India. I'm a learner and having an good experience in work with various institute, NGO where I personally feel to take some course like this. I love to learn and utilize in real life

• Hi!
    I'm Brithny Son Smith.
    I'm from Philippines.
    I'm not a part of any organization.
    I join because I want to learn more about this course and be knowledgeable about it.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello!
    My name is Blessing Okeke from Nigeria. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in History and International Relations in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. I do not belong to any organization at the moment. I believe that this course which related to my field of study will increase my scope. I'd love to be s member of a team and I promise to cooperate with my team members

• My name is Vishal Kumar & I am from India.
    Im working in a business consultancy.
    So, I would like to do this course to expand my knowledge.

• Hello, my name is Veronica. I come from Indonesia.I work as organizations and program development consultant in retail and education Foundation. I'm interested to join the course to get further learning in human capital.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello, my name is Aisha . I am from Abuja , Nigeria and working with Abuja Enterprise Agency which is an Enterprise Development Agency.
    I am taking this course to enable me improve on handling my day to day schedules which has to do with Human Resources. I will apply all I learn in this course to make positive impact in my organization and the community too because I love working with other organizations carrying out community services .
    I will prefare to take the course alone.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.