Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hello,
    My name is Oginni Abisola Deborah. I am learning from Nigeria. I am a Nigerian. I recently left the banking system and started my own business - a household cleaning business. I got enrolled in this course solely for the purpose of doing a great job with the hiring of my employees. I'd like to get it right the first time ; that's why I'm here.

Thank you for this great opportunity.

• Course Facilitator

Hello learners,

As the course draws to an end come 30th June, remember to response to all outstanding peer assessments as it determines your grade too.

Lastly, don't hesitate to answer or comment on each module discussion board as appropriated.

Is wholesome having you on this course and learning with us @PhilanthropyUniversity.
    Continue to soar high and be the world change makers ambassadors of our university.

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

• Course Facilitator

@Abisolaoginni @MaletsikaHaneseMotsokotsi, we are pleased having you learning with us.

You are indeed welcomed and i pray you have kept to date all our modules and with each task demanded of you as contained therein.

If so, CONGRATULATIONS in advance.
    If not, don't hesitate to join us next session on the course starting soon.

Thank you.

• hello im Youcef Badjadi from Algeria i am in Turkey this months. I work in HR department at medical center i take this course for improving my self in this domain

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.