Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @JescaKasule said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Hello everyone,I am glad to be part of this team,My name is Jesca,joining from Kampala,Uganda.I am working but not with Organisations and my goal is to work with NGOS in future My goals for this course is to acquire relevant knowledge on this topic and further more apply them in my future and daily work life.I also plan on doing research for my future project.I believe this knowledge is vital to me as a leader.

would it be okay if we team up..Jesca? for learning purposes, i am also in kampala...... my e-mail anthonyageu@gmail.com

• Course Facilitator

Hello everyone. My name is ADAOBI ANYAFULU, a Nigerian. I live in Abuja, Nigeria. Currently, I do not work for any organization. However, I have always had a desire to take a Course on Human Capital Strategy, in order to upgrade and equip myself for the Labour Market demands ; hence my reason for joining this platform. I do not have a prior knowledge of this Course but I am willing to learn together with serious and like-minded Team Mates. I just finished a Course on M&E on this Platform, in the last Session and it was quite interesting. So, I look forward to an equal or even more interesting experience on this Course.

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

I am John salasi. Joining from Nasarawa state , Nigeria.
    Work with the State hospitals management board. I work as an senior admin staff. I have some ideas about the course. And I'm willing to join other team mates

• Hello my Name is Bertha Minja from Tanzania, i am working with World Wide Fund for Nature; an International NGO present in more than 100 countries in the world with the aim of conserving Nature by ensuring Human being are living in harmony with nature.
    I am working as People and Culture Manager or Human Resources Manager . I am looking forward to learn and interact with other learners new aspects on Human Capital strategy

• hi all my name is Abdikarim from Somalia i am doctor of optometry i work in local hospital i wish during this journey we will share more and have more fun

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• @KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

d

Hello everyone, My name is Midco Kuss and i'm joining you from Kenya where i live.Currently am an undergraduate student at Moi University .Great to join this team as i look forward to better times.

F
    1 Reply
  • @AnthonyAgeu said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

i would love to know if there is any Ugandan here

HI AGNES,I'M UGANDAN GLAD WE ON THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER

• hello,
    I am Paul Joydhar, Staying in Kathmandu Nepal, working with the department of Community Development. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work in the communities.

F
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my names are Adewole Hakeem Olamilekan. Nigeria

no

To have more insight about human resources strategy. To help my organization in forecasting and using of the appropriate method in human resources selection

yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      Yes. Human Resource management focus more on the process of Recruiting, placing, orienting, motivating, remunerating, and rewarding employees of an organization. It also helps in determining the resources need to carry out a task by matching the appropriate skill to a job.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is FOYE Hammed and I'm from Nigeria. I'm serving under NYSC forum. I will love to join a team.
    The little experience i have is how to manage human input in an organization.

• @pauljoydhar said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hello,
    I am Paul Joydhar, Staying in Kathmandu Nepal, working with the department of Community Development. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work in the communities.

You are welcome

• My name is FOYE Hammed and I'm from Nigeria. I'm serving under NYSC forum. I will love to join a team.
    The little experience i have is how to manage human input in an organization.

• @KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@KussMidco said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

d

Hello everyone, My name is Midco Kuss and i'm joining you from Kenya where i live.Currently am an undergraduate student at Moi University .Great to join this team as i look forward to better times.

You are most welcome

• Hello learners,
    Greetings from Nepal. working with the community development department. I believe this course will be improved my knowledge what will lead me to work effectively in the communities.

• Hello, I am Hashmatullah joining this course from California, USA. The purpose to join this course is to increase the quality and quantity of my knowledge about business. I am sure this class will give me better opportunity since it is an online class to get what I want. I have no issue to work in a team.

• Hello, I am Hashmatullah from California, USA. I work as a material handler at Apple. I am majoring business. the purpose I got this class is to increase the knowledge of understanding ways to develop a business. I am interested to work in a team if it was required. if you have any question please feel free to ask.

What is your name? Where are you joining from?

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

What is your name? Where are you joining from?-My name is Ashley and I'm joining from Louisiana, USA.

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? I am the executive director of a nonprofit that provides leadership development training.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? Since I work with a variety of people across our community, I'm looking for strategies to better support them in their leadership journey.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? I would be interested in a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Helo!
    I am shahbazkhanmazari.
    I am from Pakistan.I opt this course to accelerate my skills and enhance my knowledge in order to help the colleagues and the other people as well.yes I am interested in to join team .

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• Hello, I am Kayode Ajisola from Lagos Nigeria. I work in an IT firm as team lead Networks. I joined the class to learn more about how to manage people and resources,

• My name is Deyon Samson, I am from Ogun State, Nigeria. I am a language instructor and a teacher of french language. I am also into teenager counseling

• Hi my name is chukwunonso Nwankwo am from Nigeria...not yet working for any organization but am here to develop my skills and build great network

• Hi guys, I'm Queeneth Okereke from Nigeria. I'm a language instructor, teacher and a mother of one. I have a passion for reaching out to people who are less privileged and I'm glad that I'd learn approaches and strategies.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Shuaib Sani Shuaib from Nigeria. I work with the National Hospital as an intern asides which volunteering with other Organizations, with most of them working on the sustainable development goals (SDGs). My interest to join this course is out of a desire to actualize putting our young and teaming population (estimated at 180million) in good use. I believe human capital is key to any form of development and countries like mine that actually put that into good use. I'd love be in a group of like mine for interdependence have always been proven in most cases to be better than indepence.

• My name is Alagbe Abiodun from Nigeria. Presently I am self employed. Just want to add to my skills and learn from other peoples experience and more so, learn to progress in search for more opportunities in life

• Hello Learners,
    I'm Ogbonnaya Kanu from Nigeria. I am a banker.
    At the end of this course, I'll love to increase my knowledge.

• Course Facilitator

@SOUGHTOUTBKM, @OTEPOLAHANNAH, @MARVINK, @MIYAZ2019, @GENOLOMU, @AYANNAGENAS, @SOUDMOSHMNYIKA, @MARYDREW, @LORIMMW, @BONTY, @SAMUELWEALTH, @MERCYJOSEPH798, @TARIJOHNMBUKWA, @ABUBAKARSADIQIBRAHIM, @LINK2JOYIBENEME, @AIAHMANA, @RASTONKADAMBURE, @VICTORORAKPOR, @WEPPY, @LUAMSON, @PATU, @MKONGWA, @LOOLO, @INO, @SADMO777, @VONVAMBE, @HALOP, @TITAROCK, @KRISTENANGEL, @NANDINEEBENNUND, @AISHAT_AA, @MANOJPV80, @UZZY, @SHAHRUKHASGHAR, @AHMADSAHAL, @DIKSHAJAIN, @OMAMMAOGB, @ADRIANAREYESGARCIA, @BLAKES, @AROSMAY20, @MICHELE, @UNLEARNED, @BNYANGAIRI, @JOHNKELVINHOVE, @SALIHAADEEB, @IZK, @HALOP, @NYAKIO, and others whose names we didn't mention due to the high number of participants, but are indeed part of the session of the course, on behave of the entire @philanthropyuniversity crew, we welcome you and wish you a happy learning session.

Secondly, we advice https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/b43284cfc88341ccbf781fcffb4324dd/29fe43d68b6f411f9be0c92931cd94bc/?active_tab=Welcome to the Course-Form a Team as a tree doesn't make a forest..., as two good heads are better than one.., as iron sharpens iron..., and as two can't work together until they agree... we encourage you to imbibe teamwork spirit attitude and form or join one via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/teams/

Thirdly, any issue or challenge you have regarding team forming or wanting to join, can chat us up via https://community.philanthropyu.org/discussions/topic/3122/take-human-capital-strategy-with-a-team-form-a-team

Fourthly, remember we are all passengers in the same ship sailing to the same destination. Thus, we urge us to bond with one another to attain a mutual learning session.

Lastly, in case you have a challenge, can get into with us your Course Ambassadors @CMNYARANGI and @PAULDASON at all time.
    ....Just remember that we are here rather for you, I.e you are the reason we exits!!!!!....

Wishing you all a happy learning session with us @philanthropyuniversity.!!!

• My name is Enatha Salvatory Mutayoba, i live in Tanzania and am the transformation, am human resource officer African child project..entry level. Am taking this course to have more knowledge and skills in human resource management and be able to put theoretical knowledge of human resource management into practice.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

OLUWABUNMI ELIZABETH OPENIYI, LAGOS NIGERIA.

YES,MARKETER

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To learn and apply to the society,i plan to use the knowledge to train my team and other people who are in need of it.

yes
      I do want to join a team.![alt text](3219.jpg image url)

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      No i don't have any experience

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Ekua Diamond, a Ghanaian started my on foundation

• My name is Enatha salvatory mutayoba. I live in Tanzania and am a Tanzanian. I am a human resource manager at African child project entry level. Am taking this course to have more knowlegde and skills in human resource management as well as being able to put theoretical knowledge into more practical.

• My name if Fikadu from Ethiopia(Eastern part of Africa). I am currently do activities related to planning, M&E in private company. As my job deals with human capital and other related input-out put planning, M&E duties, I am expecting to learn more on this strategy as it's a global concern indeed.

• 1)My name is Adebunmi from Nigeria

1. Yes,Human resource officer
    2. To learn more in order to perform my role effectively
    3. Yes
      5)Yes,but just the basis of human resources
  • Hello all, my name is Amy Ramkissoon, hailing all the way from the Caribbean, specifically from Trinidad and Tobago. Currently I am unemployed but I have always enjoyed learning new things. That is also my main reason for taking the course (self development).

• Hello,
    I am Anushree Srivastava. I live in India. I have recently completed my graduation in computer science and engineering. I am currently engaged with a non profit organization, "Gramiksha". I am working as the Human Resouce Manager of Gramiksha. I have enrolled into this course to develop my skills and meet likeminded people throughout the process.

• My name is Gloria Famutimi
    From Nigeria
    I work as Member Relationship Service person in Our Daily Bread Ministries
    I am taking this course to improve my impact on my job

• hello my name is Mostafa Osama . I am from Egypt I am 23 years old . and I am taking this course to widen my thoughts and gain new knowledge also because i am very interested in human resources career

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Nse Stephen Anyameluhor Lagos, Nigeria

Yes, Administration and Logistics.

To garner more skills in Human Capital Strategy. Dealing with people everyday being my core responsibility will really improve with this course.

Of course. Yes.

Not really which is why I am very interested in it.

• Hello i am abdirahman abukar from somalia and its great to take part this course

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Good day! I'm Iris Angela Mendoza, from Philippines.

Im not yet Working in any organization

My goal is to be more knowledgeable about this course and to learn more new things.

I'm looking forward to join a team, so that I can socialize to others and communicate effectively

• I don't have yet, but I love to learn and to have more knowledge about this course, so soon I can share it with you.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hii
    This is Dipan Kumar Das from India. I'm a learner and having an good experience in work with various institute, NGO where I personally feel to take some course like this. I love to learn and utilize in real life

• Hi!
    I'm Brithny Son Smith.
    I'm from Philippines.
    I'm not a part of any organization.
    I join because I want to learn more about this course and be knowledgeable about it.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello!
    My name is Blessing Okeke from Nigeria. I'm currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in History and International Relations in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. I do not belong to any organization at the moment. I believe that this course which related to my field of study will increase my scope. I'd love to be s member of a team and I promise to cooperate with my team members

• My name is Vishal Kumar & I am from India.
    Im working in a business consultancy.
    So, I would like to do this course to expand my knowledge.

• Hello, my name is Veronica. I come from Indonesia.I work as organizations and program development consultant in retail and education Foundation. I'm interested to join the course to get further learning in human capital.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello, my name is Aisha . I am from Abuja , Nigeria and working with Abuja Enterprise Agency which is an Enterprise Development Agency.
    I am taking this course to enable me improve on handling my day to day schedules which has to do with Human Resources. I will apply all I learn in this course to make positive impact in my organization and the community too because I love working with other organizations carrying out community services .
    I will prefare to take the course alone.

• Hello everyone, I am Bukola, I am a Nigerian and I reside there. Currently, I do not have an organization I'm working with but hope to have one soon. I enrolled here in order to learn about generating and managing capital, seeing that this will help me to be more effective and productive in my organization. I will also like to join a team, so as to make the learning process easy and effective. Thank you

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My Name is Joseph Obinna Igwebuike.
    Am joining from Benue State, Nigeria.
    Am a development worker and a teacher.
    I intend to implement the knowledge from this course in my field

• My name is Adelaja Damilola Seun. I am a Nigerian and also live in Nigeria. I am a caterer. My intentions for taking this course is to build my organizational skills.

• Course Facilitator

Hello course faculty and co-learners, warm greetings!
    This is Dr. Suresh from Andhra Pradesh, India. I work with 'Praja Arogya Vedika' (which means peoples' forum for health), which is a non-profit working on improving access to healthcare for marginalised communities by strengthening public healthcare systems in Andhra Pradesh.
    Thanks to PU and PlusAcumen for this wonderful opportunity
    Looking forward to a great learning

A
    1 Reply
  • Ajems Jennifer N
    Lagos, Nigeria.
    Managing my Funds Transfer and Utilities Payment StartUp.
    I am a student Social Worker at The University of Ibadan, and i hope to go into Gerontology practice, so i would very much like to understand the principles and strategies of managing the human capital. Plus its important in business to manage human resources efficiently to achieve success. the knowledge from this course would help me in my StartUp.
    I would like to go solo for now, as this is my first course here at Philantrophy University.
    Not prpfessionally.

• @drsureshjvv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello course faculty and co-learners, warm greetings!
    This is Dr. Suresh from Andhra Pradesh, India. I work with 'Praja Arogya Vedika' (which means peoples' forum for health), which is a non-profit working on improving access to healthcare for marginalised communities by strengthening public healthcare systems in Andhra Pradesh.
    Thanks to PU and PlusAcumen for this wonderful opportunity
    Looking forward to a great learning

Welcome Dr. Suresh, How did you learn about Philantrophy University?

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Romaine Miller and i am from Jamaica
      I presently work for the National Council on Drug of Jamaica; As a Substance Abuse Officer and a Drug Prevention Specialist
      I work with various communities, however it's the work with my own citizen association that got me interested in the course
      Yes i am interested in joining a team

No real experience related to this course

• Diyaolu olasunkanmi
    Nigeria
    Not yet
    I want to build my skill and competence to be a better person

• My name is Oluwatimilehin Timothy and I work with Aureum farms in Nigeria. I'm currently the project manager for the organization

• My name is Abodunrin Oluwafemi... I reside in Nigeria; Am currently a teacher... I studied Environmental Biology of which I enrolled in this course to understand people's factor that impact on life strategy and incorporates it to biodiversity...
    Looking forward to learning and acquiring knowledge...

• Halo everyone, my name is Priviledge Tafirei originally from Zimbabwe but currently studying in Capetown south Africa. Currently am not working with an organisation but am hoping that this course will help me in the future as l aim to work in a non profit making organisation. I would also love to be part of a group

• Hello everyone,

I am Sowann, a teacher in a public school in Cambodia.
    The reason why I join this course is that I want to learn new things with the support by philanthropy.
    I hope to learn as much as possible.
    Also hope to get good cooperation from you all.
    Thanks,
    Sowann

• Hello guys i am Nelson Edosomwan from Nigeria i am currently a final year student at university of Benin. First i need this course to improve myself and where ever i found myself. I am interested in joining a team to attain better learning environment. I did a course related to this i my year one, that is Human resources management.

• My name is Ekene I'm from Nigeria. I'm a human right activist, tho I'm new to the whole thing.

I'm taking this course to improve my skills in the betterment of human species and to understand the capitalization.

Looking forward to working with a you guys on this

• Hi, my name is Edo. I'm from Indonesia.
    Currently I am trying to establish a non-profit organization to provide standardized health care to underprivileged people in rural area.
    I am interested in this course to learn to manage my team.
    I don't have a team yet and I don't have previous professional experience in HR.
    Thank you! Hope that we can learn from each other here.

• My name is Odesola Deborah, I am a Nigerian and I live in Nigeria, I am currently unemployed, I am taking this course because I want to improve my professional and learning experience, I also want to meet with others in this area of professionalism. Thank you

• Course Facilitator

Hello all,

Thank you all for introducing yourselves. You are indeed welcomed to this course.

Even as we start this week, I indulge us all to remain focused, resilient, study hard and keep to our time frame for every task and course outlined programs in each module.

Wishing you a happy learning time.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

catherine from Nigeria
    customer service at the infrastructure bank
    to put to practice what i will learn in my place of work and also sharpen my skills

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@MzcathyO said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

catherine from Nigeria
    to put to practice what i will learn in my place of work and also sharpen my skills

You are welcomed Catherine.
    Wishing you a happy learning moment with us @PhilanthropyUniversity .

C
    1 Reply
  • My name is Chimburuoma Nsirim
    The study is just to further educate and enlighten myself.
    And at most get a job
    Nigeria

• @pauldanson said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@MzcathyO said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

catherine from Nigeria

You are welcomed Catherine.
    Wishing you a happy learning moment with us @PhilanthropyUniversity .

Welcome

• My name is Balsab Frederick Saayuor. I come from Ghana, West Africa and working in the Water Sanitation and Hygiene sector with International Development Enterprise Ghana.
    I am interested in this online course because it offer me the opportunity to acquire some in depth knowledge and skills in handling issues of human capital strategy in my organization.

• My name is Elohor from Nigeria, I am into nonprofit for social impact. I will like to learn more about Advocacy to help me gain more skills in Social mobilization.

• Course Facilitator

@CHIMBURUOMANSIRIM, @Elohor and @Frederick, you are welcomed to this course.

Wishing you a learning learning session with us @philanthropyuniversity!

E
    1 Reply
  • @pauldanson Thank you very much

said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

P
    1 Reply
  • I am Sarfaraz from New Delhi, India. I work with Non Profit Organisations and Global Corporations on Development Programmes. With Master's Degree in fields of Social Work and Human Resource Management, I am looking forward to expand my knowledge and enhance my skills to exploit the potential of human capital amongst my teams and people which my programmes impact!

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
    Not working for an organization yet.

I am shahmeer alam and I am from pakistan and not working with organization yet.

• I am Nana Boatemaah Hansen from Ghana,communications and development associate
    i wish to improve myself in the aspect of human capital

1. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
  • yes i am interested in joining the group

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Duff, Emmanuel Nsikak
    I am from Nigeria
    Not working in an organization yet
    Want to improve my skill so that I can help the organization grow.

• Hello, I am Lucky, Gladden Karasira. From Nigeria, a fresh university graduate who's almost through with his 12 months national service. I'm not working yet, though I wish to find one soon( probably few weeks from now).
    I'm taking this course, not just to add to my CV, but as well expand my knowledge and how to deal with certain organizational challenges.

J
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone my name is faith, I live in nairobi,Kenya.
    Currently working as a fundraiser. Iam taking this course to understand people better and also looking to transition to HR in the near future.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi my name is moses all the way from ghana working in mosag's Group company as executive director. Hope to make lot exchange in team work.i hope learn much from you guys.
    Thank you.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my names are Johnson dolapo favour. Am from Nigeria
      Not yet
      To learn more and I will apply them in teaching children
      yes I am
      No I don't have any experience
  • I am John I. Suuru, born and residence in Nigeria. A young passionate social entrepreneur with the aims of creating enabling rural community for sustainable development through youths empowerment advocacy, after school hours vocational skills and leadership trainings towards improvement of rural education and the peoples socioeconomic standards.
    Through my participation in this course, Human capital strategy, I hope to be adequately informed with the knowledge, resources and the networks required to manage human resources to achieving my social entrepreneurial goals.

• @Gladden said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello, I am Lucky, Gladden Karasira. From Nigeria, a fresh university graduate who's almost through with his 12 months national service. I'm not working yet, though I wish to find one soon( probably few weeks from now).
    I'm taking this course, not just to add to my CV, but as well expand my knowledge and how to deal with certain organizational challenges.

Good one

• HEY,
    I am Priyanka Singh. I live in India. I am a full time student who completed high school this year. I want to learn new skills and thats why i am here.

P
    1 Reply
  • @piacool0405 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

HEY,
    I am Priyanka Singh. I live in India. I am a full time student who completed high school this year. I want to learn new skills and thats why i am here.

• My name is Damaris Malotane

I live in South Africa

I'm not working

To deepen my understanding on HR

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary
    Not working for an organization yet.

My name is Yaser Ali Al-qadhi
    Iam from Yemen
    I work in Humanitarian Foundation
    I'm a branch manager .
    I take this course to improve myself.

• Hi everyone ! my name is Michele Maignan, I am from Haiti. I am currently working as a Program Director for an NGO. I am also the CEO and founder of Belle Creole, an entrepreneurial network that aims o empower women living with HIV and female sex workers.

I would love to have good knowledge of Human Capital so as to make my venture effective an productive.

And yes .... I am looking for teammates !

J
    1 Reply
  • @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Dilys Chukwukaelo from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To be a positive change agent using information gotten from this course
    4.Yes
    5.No

I

• My name is Dilys Chukwukaelo, I don't work in any organization now, but I carry out humanitarian services courtesy of SDGs. I am taking this course to help broaden my scope of understanding, enlighten me on areas of Human Capital Development and learn new human capital strategy

• My name is Judith Petronille KABORE, from Burkina Faso. I work in an international non-profit organization called Junior Chamber International that has its sections in 129 countries. In Burkina Faso I am the local Vice-president in charge of Individual/Personal Development, Business and International relations. I'm taking this course since I've been playing the important role of enhancing people (members or not) to develop their skills by organizing frequent trainings based on their wants and the quality of people we and the entire society need. I'm also the one who appoints someone for a specific role so taking this course is very important for me to do better in my work.

• My name is Nebert Lumamba from Zambia

• Hello fellow mates. My name is Mesfin, an Ethiopian national living and working in Tanzania. I work in an intergovernmental organisation as senior management officer. I am involved in human resources development in my organisation and I thought this course could help me in this area of my work.

• i am hidri tekleberhan
    i am from Asmara,Eritrea
    i am interested in this course to increase my knowledge & to hav great understanding on this course

• Course Facilitator

@Elohor said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@pauldanson Thank you very much

said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

You are welcomed @Elohor

• Course Facilitator
  • @Judy-Petro said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Judith Petronille KABORE, from Burkina Faso. I work in an international non-profit organization called Junior Chamber International that has its sections in 129 countries. In Burkina Faso I am the local Vice-president in charge of Individual/Personal Development, Business and International relations. I'm taking this course since I've been playing the important role of enhancing people (members or not) to develop their skills by organizing frequent trainings based on their wants and the quality of people we and the entire society need. I'm also the one who appoints someone for a specific role so taking this course is very important for me to do better in my work.

that is good interest

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Moses Agbene , anf joining from ghana.
      Am Executive Director of Mosag's Group company.
      My goals are to have the best knowledge educatif and be able to transmit and put them out for the use of my staff and the company as whole. Also putting measures need to carry out the values and culture of the company by applying and living them them example.
      Yes, i'll be very grateful to join a team cause i love firsf of for team work.
      I also strongly believe that underestimate a HCS is the next steps to collapse he/she business or organization, therfore this course is for me the foundamental foundation , long healthy life and more competitive resources of my organization.
      Thanks.
  • Hello. I am Abisola Oginni. Learning from Nigeria. I am currently unemployed. I enrolled in this course so that I can do a very well in recruiting members of staff for my cleaning business. I just set the business up and I'm hoping to have a good team in my company. Thank you for this greet opportunity to learn for free.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.