Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?
      Muhammad Shuaibu, from Nigeria>

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
      No

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      My goal is to get acquainted with the knowledge and apply it in my proposed business

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      yes, I'm interested

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!No

• 1.I AM AMODU AMUGILI KOROMA.
    I AM JOINING FROM SIERRA LEONE WEST AFRICA .

1. I AM NOT WORKING YET I AM A STUDENT
    2. I HAVE POSITIVE GOALS FOR THE COURSE AND BY THAT I AM GOING TO HELP MY COUNTRY DEVELOP THROUGH THIS COURSE.
    3. YES I AM INTERESTED IN JOINING A TEAM
    4. NO EXPERIENCE
    R
    1 Reply
  • I AM AMODU AMUGILI KOROMA FROM SIERRA LEONE WEST AFRICA BORN AUGUST 19- 1996

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

Hello everyone, I am Awoniran Omowunmi Rashidat

No

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      Firstly, my first aim is to know more about this course. I am sure if I am done through this course I would be able to apply it to the labour market.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
      Yes, very interested

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Not at all

M
    1 Reply
  • @mowunmi11 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everyone, I am Awoniran Omowunmi Rashidat, I am from Africa... Nigeria

No, I am a graduate hoping to get a job soon

Firstly, my first aim is to know more about this course. I am sure if I am done through this course I would be able to apply it to the labour market.

Yes, very interested

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

Not at all

B
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I'm Stella. I'm from the Philippines.

I'm not working for any organization.

I am an online English Teacher who is interested to learn as much as I can with free courses like this. I want to know about this course to plan how to apply it later on. I think human capital must be understood regardless of industry and affiliation.

It might depend on my availability/schedule. I would like to work on a team if I can.

I do not have any experience related to this course.

• Hello Awoniran! My name is Stella. I'm replying to your post because of the instruction but I do hope to learn with you about this course. I think it is comforting to know that there is someone like me who has no experience about this course. Let us both learn as much as we can. I'm happy to know you.

How do people in your place say good day? In our country it is "Maligayang araw!" and in our town it is "Maayong adlaw."
    I'm just curious. :) I do know a friend who is working in Africa. I want to surprise her with this greeting.

Nice to meet you Awoniran!

• I'm Archibald Agyenim Boateng. I'm joining from Ghana. I manage an organization known as Glory Impact Concepts (GI CONCEPTS). I've actually chosen this course to learn new management skills and experience and to have effective and efficient leadership skills to help develop and grow my team. Further, I'd want to join a team for more enlightment.

• @MaryDrew said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Mary Drew and I am from Jaffrey, New Hampshire. I run a small nonprofit to combat the drug and alcohol epidemic in NH.

Hello Mary... You're welcome ayt.

R
    2 Replies

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Chukwuemeka Nnamani. I'm not working for an organisation yet but I hope to really learn skills that will make me indispensable to any organisation I find myself in.
    Yes I am interested in joining a team for this course.

• God bless u all. I am vignesh from India. Researcher and trainer for human psychology,life skills, spiritual, in last 20 years in India . Age 39, like to read this course in more intrest.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Musa Sherif. Joining from Liberia

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? No

My goal is to become productive and start my own business

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No

1 Reply
  • hey , this is shivam nagpal from India.not working for any organisation at present. wana get a better insight of how things work in human resource world.yes , i would love to part of a team. i do have prior experience as an hr trainee , in the talent acquisition department.

R
    1 Reply
    1. My name Sarah Nechihwenye
    2. No
    3. To have knowledge so that in my career i can imply whatever i will learn here to the growth of business
    4. Yes
    5. No
    1. Hi! I am Reema Gopalan. I am from India.
    2. Yes. I am founder and director of Krushi Sustainable Agriculture Foundation.
    3. I hope to learn how to communicate, interact and work effectively with people from different cultures and ethnic background. I plan to apply the same to my work.
    4. No.
    5. No.
  • @9_8_9_8 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

hey , this is shivam nagpal from India.not working for any organisation at present. wana get a better insight of how things work in human resource world.yes , i would love to part of a team. i do have prior experience as an hr trainee , in the talent acquisition department.

Hi Shivam! Good to know you! I am Reema Gopalan. I am currently based in Pune and working for our NGO Krushi Foundation. If you would like to get in touch you can visit krushi-foundation.com

• @Archie_06 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@MaryDrew said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Mary Drew and I am from Jaffrey, New Hampshire. I run a small nonprofit to combat the drug and alcohol epidemic in NH.

Hi Mary! I am Reema. I am from India.

• @AMUGILI said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.I AM AMODU AMUGILI KOROMA.

2. I HAVE POSITIVE GOALS FOR THE COURSE AND BY THAT I AM GOING TO HELP MY COUNTRY DEVELOP THROUGH THIS COURSE.
    4. NO EXPERIENCE

Hi Amodu .. Its good to know you. I am Reema. I am from India.

1 Reply
  • My name is Mishal from Pakistan.
    Not working for an organization yet.

1 Reply
    • Hello, This is Amel Saad from El Gouna, Redsea, Egypt.

• Nowadays, I'm not working as full time, just helping in our family business.

• Honestly, Human Capital Strategy is a new area for me, as my life experience was in Corporate Communications and Events Management.
      So basically, I like to gain new knowledge in this interesting field.

• Yes, I'm interested in joining a team. Working with people is always useful.

• No, unfortunately not.

Aiming to gain a lot of learning and knowledge from this course.

• @Imaan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Mishal from Pakistan.

Hello Mishal, looking forward to work together. 👍

• @REEMA said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@AMUGILI said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.I AM AMODU AMUGILI KOROMA.

4. NO EXPERIENCE

Hi Amodu .. Its good to know you. I am Reema. I am from India.

Hey Reema, nice meeting you here. Looking forward to work together.

• @MusaSherif said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Musa Sherif. Joining from Liberia

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? No

My goal is to become productive and start my own business

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise! No

Hello Musa, looking forward to work together 👍

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Selorm Cudjoe Fenuku, and am from Ghana.
    No, am not working for any organization yet.
    My goal is to become of the great Human Capital Strategist and also be of great asset and use to any organization I find myself regardless of my position and also become a CEO one day of my own company. Make sure i take into account all the little details from this course and apply it ell so others can learn and pick up on it irrespective of their background to help the human capital world.
    Yes, because there is a saying "two heads are better than one". So I don't mind as it will help us get far and also learn from each other.
    No. And hoping that by the end this course i will have and gather experience like never before.

• @Archie_06 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Mary, looking forward to work together 👍

A
    1 Reply
  • @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1.My name is Otepola Hannah from Nigeria
    2.No
    3.To put all I learn here in place
    4.Yes
    5.No

Hi Hannah, welcome to the program looking forward to great experience here.

• @Lorimmw said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Lori Matoba, San Francisco
    Deputy Director at the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California
    Find new ways to approach management and attempt to apply in the next few months
    This is my first course, so I will go solo to start
    No expertise

Hi, welcome and let's see what happens and if possible move ideas around.

• @RAYanke said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from? Roy Yanke, Detroit MI

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role? Yes, PIR Ministries. I am the Executive Director

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To understand better how to craft core values related to staff.

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. No

Hi Roy, am Selorm welcome and hope we can cross path to share idea and other productive stuff on the road.

• My name is Adeola Dixon, I am from Nigeria

I am an entrepreneur

I wish to acquire more knowledge in Human capital strategy and harness the knowledge into building my business empire

Yes, I am

No

• @Ameleezaby said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Archie_06 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Mary, looking forward to work together 👍

Hello Mary, nice to meet you. I look forward to sharing ideas with you.

• Hello everyone!!!
    I’m Vidya from India working as a recruiter in a MNC. I’m super excited to join this course which will widen my knowledge and also helps me to apply them on my career.

I’m interested to work as a group and I don’t have any previous experience related to this course.

Thanks 😊

• Hello there. My name is Ngong Ferdinard from Cameroon.

• I am volunteering for an organization, and would like to learn more so I can be more useful to my community and the world at large.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi, My name is Supriya and I am from Mumbai, India. I work for one of India’s oldest non- sectarian organisations in the philanthropic sector. After a couple of years working in Program Design and Implementation I am currently working with the Strategy team to build sustainability, scalability and replicability in all programmatic interventions. I intend to build my skills and help improve my organisation to build better sustainable impactful strategies. Yes, I would definitely like to be part of a team for this course for I believe “Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving”. Working for this sector for more than 5 years I have had the rich experience of building and implementing multiple strategies for my organization both HR and Non. Would love to share and learn more from my peers more on this topic. Look forward for the course commencement.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi, My name is Supriya and I am from Mumbai, India. I work for one of India’s oldest non- sectarian organizations in the philanthropic sector. After a couple of years working in Program Design and Implementation I am currently working with the Strategy team to build sustainability, scalability and replicability in all programmatic interventions. I intend to build my skills and help improve my organization to build better sustainable impactful strategies. Yes, I would definitely like to be part of a team for this course for I believe “Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving”. Working for this sector for more than 5 years I have had the rich experience of building and implementing multiple strategies for my organization both HR and Non. Would love to share and learn more from my peers more on this topic. Look forward for the course commencement.

S
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Ogunrinola Busola. I'm joining from Osun state, Nigeria.

I am a youth corps member at the ministry of agriculture and food security veterinary clinic, Osogbo, Osun state, Nigeria.

I want to learn about human capital strategy and management of humans.
      I plan to add this knowledge to the human resource management knowledge that I have.

Yes, I am interested in joining a team.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello.My name is Saba Kazimzada . I am joining from Azerbaijan. I have my own online courses center . I am a director and manager of my courses. All my courses are free. My goal is to improve people's knowledge.
    I wanna learn something new and usefull . And this is way i am attending to your courses. And i hope that i'll benefit very much. Thanks a lot to all of you.

• @Supriya_Tata said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi, My name is Supriya and I am from Mumbai, India. I work for one of India’s oldest non- sectarian organizations in the philanthropic sector. After a couple of years working in Program Design and Implementation I am currently working with the Strategy team to build sustainability, scalability and replicability in all programmatic interventions. I intend to build my skills and help improve my organization to build better sustainable impactful strategies. Yes, I would definitely like to be part of a team for this course for I believe “Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving”. Working for this sector for more than 5 years I have had the rich experience of building and implementing multiple strategies for my organization both HR and Non. Would love to share and learn more from my peers more on this topic. Look forward for the course commencement.

Nice to meet you here Supriya. Good luck to all of us

• Hello
    My name is Sneha Kweera ,I'm from India
    I'm working for an organization yet
    To learn more about HR Strategy and apply it
    Yes , I'm interested in joining a team
    No

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi,
    My name is Erika Gadea, i'm from Limq, Peru.
    I work in marketing but i interest to work in human talent. My gol is learn more, and in my job have to management talent estrategic.
    I interested to join a diferent groups, and i i don't have any experiences in this course but i love this profesion!!!

• @soughtoutbkm said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Adewumi Abosede Mary

Hi,
    My name is Erika Gadea, i'm from Limq, Peru.
    I work in marketing but i interest to work in human talent. My gol is learn more, and in my job have to management talent estrategic.
    I interested to join a diferent groups, and i i don't have any experiences in this course but i love this profesion!!!

• Hello everyone. I'm Donnette. I'm not yet actively involved in an organization.

• What is your name? Where are you joining from?

My name is Nona from Manila Philippines.

Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

I am a consultant for a below the line agency, providing assistance to functional heads on procesess.

What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

I would like to be equipped on how to understand well how to use human resource as a function.

Are you interested in joining a team for this course? yes 

We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!  I used to work for a global bank as a marketing person and in that set up,  HR is a policy driver and execution resides with executives. It is imperative that I understand HR as I was tasked to cascade policy.
  • I am Asif from Lahore, Pakistan. Yeah, I am working in an state organization and my role is at the level of executive. I learn to utilize human resources across the board in such a way to achieve the goals of my organization and to learn the strategies in this regard. Yeah I love to work in a team too. No I think it would be a new thing for me.

1. My name is Syvia Mburu and am joining from Nairobi Kenya.
      2.Am not working in any organisation.
      3.My goal after learning this course is to be able to manage my own capital to apply them in my day to day capital activity.
      4.Yes am interested in joining Human Capital Strategy course
      5.No i don't have any experience.
  • Hello or as we say in my country Namaste( I bow the divine in you)

Iam Jaseel,from India.

Read more about me here- http://jaseelck.weebly.com

Read more about my organization- https://tgfindia.weebly.com

Looking forward to connect with all of you.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi I Mayank pachori b.tech(Mechanical) I have 2years work experience in project planning , Clint billing , Staff management and aslo maintaining EHS policy at work place.
    Currently I am pursuing my master's degree in management and looking for an opportunity to grow and use my management as well as technical skills. You can consider me as potential candidate.

• Hi I Mayank pachori b.tech(Mechanical) I have 2years work experience in project planning , Clint billing , Staff management and aslo maintaining EHS policy at work place.
    Currently I am pursuing my master's degree in management and looking for an opportunity to grow and use my management as well as technical skills. You can consider me as potential candidate.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is nazim mehmood and I'm from pakistan.

No, I'm not working for an organization but I'm searching work in any organization.

I want to achieve my goals in financial management and I'm here to get some proper ways to learn finance.

yeah, if my team helps me than of course i will join them.

I'm just studying BBA and i learn about this well that why i want to study that course.

S
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello
    I am Sidra Shafi from Pakistan
    My major area is Applied Linguistics
    I am desirous to learn how human capital strategies work to make an organization effective and productive.
    I will prefer to work individually
    looking forward to learn something new.
    Thankyou

• @NazimMehmood said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

my name is nazim mehmood and I'm from pakistan.

No, I'm not working for an organization but I'm searching work in any organization.

I want to achieve my goals in financial management and I'm here to get some proper ways to learn finance.

yeah, if my team helps me than of course i will join them.

I'm just studying BBA and i learn about this well that why i want to study that course.

great

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Okereh Chiamaka from Nigeria. i intend to learn basic organizational skills as it relates to human resources.. i own a fashion brand and i intend to apply this to the brand. i am interested in joining a team to aid the learning process

S
    1 Reply
    1. Hi! My name is Steffi and I am from India.
    2. I work in a school called Podar International and my role here is of a coordinator.
    3. It's learning something new and applying it in a positive way in my work place that helps to achieve my goal.
    4. I am interested in joining a team for this course. Because I do believe that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives.
    5. I have no experience related to this course. I'm looking forward to learn and become better.
  • @Chaviva said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Okereh Chiamaka from Nigeria. i intend to learn basic organizational skills as it relates to human resources.. i own a fashion brand and i intend to apply this to the brand. i am interested in joining a team to aid the learning process

Hey Okereh Chiamaka. Pleased to know you.

• @Miyaz2019 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

1.My name is Mufunga Spydah

1. Yes, Training
    2. To deepen my understanding of HR strategy
    3. Yes
    4. Yes but limited

Welcome and nice to know about you

• 1.My nama is Victor Owusu from Ghana.

• My name is Onojafe Triumphant Okeoghene, a Nigerian, the Executive Director of Girl Impact Initiative (a nonprofit/non governmental organization)

• I am Richard A. Ugbe, from Abuja, Nigeria. I am the President/Executive Director, Anti-Suicide Global Initiative. I am interested in team work. I want to apply the knowledge I will acquire here to my organization and make it one of the best in the world in terms of recruiting staff.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Charlie ik

Not at this moment

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To understand proper application of human resources and use it to achieve the goal of the organization efficiently and effectively.

Most probably

Not much.

• Hi I'm Nicole Kambayi , from DRC , working in telecom , no experience in the course but here to learn and add a skills to my profile .
    interesting in Human resources to achieve a better management of people into an organization .

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello this is my answers

1. my name is Salma Aisyah Puteri and I'm from Indonesia
    2. No, I'm not working for an organization
    3. My goals are gain more knowledge, make friends, to see how human capitality is being applied in social life, and to shape my personality
    4. Yes of course am interested to work In a group or team
    5. I am one of member in a religious community, so it's related to this course for me to manage human capitality in my community

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Ayong from Cameroon. I work in an organization Affirmative action as a GBVO. I intend to acquire much and better knowledge to improve my work n organisation..I am interested in working in a team n I have no knowledge of what the course is all about.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Okay

• 1 .my name is Agnelo António Mendes . I'm joining from India ,but I'm from Angola

2 . I never work an company

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. Hello there my name is Gustavo Carrió, and I am joining from Uruguay (South América)
    2. I resigned a contract as under principal in a public learning institution, and now working at my own.
    3. Every part of the course sounds interesting.
    4. Yes if it possible with persons of the same continent or another, it is important to work in team.
    5. No, I am sorry.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Alejandra Samra,I am an University Professor,My goal in this course in to learn more about human capital,I am going to apply it in my classes.It would be nice to join a team in this course.I hace been working with students in the field of Marketing and International Business.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

1. I'm Michelle from Philippines :)
    2. HR Supervisor at Gandang Kalikasan Inc (Human Nature)
    3. To learn, enhance my skilss and help our Manufacturing to apply new approach that helps embolden our structure.
    4. Yes :)
    5. No, this is my first time actually :)

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Rodrigo Cravo, from Brazil

I'M life coach and has a marketing agency

i'm planing to improve skills in my coachees and make diference in their lives

yes. I'M INTERESTED

I'm graduated in Computer Science and Marketing, but in the last 2 years i discovery the human development, cursed an live coach curse im Brasil and now i ally the pessoal Marketing and the life coach to improve the personal image and strategis on the social networks.

• Hello, I’m Ajaybhai Gabani
    I’m from Surat. Which is located in southern part of Gujarat. India.
    Surat is also famous for diamond and textile market.
    I have just completed my bachelor in Mechanical engineering.
    Now, I’m doing intern work in one of the best diamond manufactureing company.
    Which one also located in Surat.
    I’m choosing to this course because, I want develop organisation like this and also want to improve knowledge about this field.

• Hello Everyone !

I am Ima Herawati from West Java, Indonesia. I work in Bandung Eye Center Hospital as General Affair Manager. My objective in joining the courses are finding another knowledge and more experiences about Human Capital Strategy and I plan to applied on my organization. I'm so much interesting joining this course and yes i have some experience on Human Resources Development before. Good luck everyone

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello
    I am Uzma Noor joining this course from Islamabad, Pakistan.
    I am working in Preston University Islamabad as Lecturer and Workshop Series Coordinator. We train and groom students and professionals to perform both in this personal and professional life.
    I am also doing Diploma in HRM and i am taking the course "Human Capital Strategy" because I think it will help me to plan and implement projects related to the subject.
    Yes i would love to take this course in team because i believe in a team work all members learn interactively.
    this course is new for me and i hope i will enjoy it learning with diverse groups.

• I am Precy Claire Limosinero joining from Philippines. Currently working in manufacturing setting, my goal in joining this course is to learn, acquire and gain new knowledge of what human capital strategies are and apply in our organization.

• I am Abba, joined from Lagos Nigeria. I do hope to gain more insight in the human capital development course. My aim is to one day, set up a NGO, thus, this course should help me when the time is mature.

• I'm Mikay from Philippines.
    1. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?
    • Currently working at Gandang Kalikasan Inc. as Plant Training Officer.
    1. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work? To acquire knowledge about Human Capital Strategy and help our organization by applying my future insights in this training.

2. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course. - Yes :)

3. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

• No, this is my first time. :)

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello my fellow leaners
    My name is Limbani Rashid Mtupanyama from South East Africa in a country called Malawi mostly referred to as the warm Heart of Africa because of its; peace, beauty and God-fearing characters
    Currently working as an associate consultant at Resani consulting (a business consulting firm in the city of Lilongwe)
    joining this course and being successful will give me a better chance to contribute better at Resani consulting in the area of human resources management, one of the areas of our business consultancy offered at our organization.
    I love the fact that this course has been designed to allow leaners to participate in groups, I am a fun of working as a team because I believe that When a team is able to work well together, they accomplish more than individuals can do alone.
    The whole course here is new to me and I will be great full to learn more from all the leaners here, I will apply my research skills to find out more about this course and the different topics that follows.
    Thank you and I welcome you all

• My name is Maryann I Nyam, am from Nigeria, I am a corps' member, serving in Nigeria, am interested in this course because I will like to improve in my relationship with humans and I will like to know how capitalise on human race. Am team oriented, so working with teams will be of great help to me. I have no experience in dis course. I do hope to enjoy this course with all my colleagues

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Oluwapelumi Adeuyi from Nigeria
    i work for an organization as a Supervisor and Quality Control Officer/HR
    My goals for this course is to learn how to effectively manage people to get the best out of them, while also learning how to get the best hands for recruitment. Applying this to my current role will make the organization to perform at it's optinmum
    Yes, i am interested in Joining a team.
    Not really. I'm here to learn.

Thank you.

• My name is Nyam I Maryann, am from Nigeria, am currently a NYSC member serving in the north central Nigeria, am interested in this course because I will to capitalise on human strategy, am a dynamic person, so having a team will be great, I have no experience on this course yet.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Mary welcome to the platform, hope we learn from each other

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Salma and I'm from Indonesia

No, I'm not working for an organization

My goals are to acquire more insights, make friends, and to shape my personality

Yes , I'm interested for joining a team

I'm Joining a community,and my community is a platform for whoever want to become a better version of himself, my community often do charity and many social deeds which is related to this course

1. my name is Liberatus E, Mkongwa, am joining from Tanzania.
    2. Am currently not working in any organization
    3. my plan is to widen up my knowledge in the course i have selected to learn.
    4. am interested
    5. I have no experience on this course prior
  • My name is Elizabeth kandia, am From Tanzania. Currently am working with African Child Projects as the Finance Manager. Am taking this course so as to have more knowledge on Human Capital.

• My name is Iliya Peter Agwom. I am from Nigeria.
    I am a curriculum developer and social development worker. Ibam here to better equip myself and gain more strategies for advocacy and community development

• Hello
    My is Tonia Edwin from Nigeria, am an intern at TY Danjuma Foundation in Abuja, whose focus is on improving the health and education standard of disadvantage Nigerians. Enrolling for this course, would enhance my work at the foundation where i work, as well as develop my competence in the humanitarian sector.

• @bgt4luv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@KelechiIhejiaba said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@bgt4luv said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

ans

• my name is Ms ojo oluwaranti Bridget am joining from Abuja Nigeria
      *i work with WAELE AFRICA FOUNDATION am the ADMIN SECRETARY
      *HUMAN RESOURCE AND TO COORDINATE THE WORKERS ALSO THEIR WELFARE
      *YES
      *AM EXPERIENCE FOR ABOUT 4YEARS NOW JUST NEED SOME CERTIFICATE TO BACK IT

Dear Bridget,
    Its good to have joining from the same country as me. am hoping to gain from the experience you already have as we proceed.
    Good to be here.

Kelechi

NO PROBLEM DEAR YOU ARE WELCOME

Hi, My name is Dooshima from Nigeria. i dont work with a non profit but will love to someday. i am taking this courses to enhance me getting a job in this areas.

• @Solaitan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Olusola Ebenezer Olaitan and I am joining this course from N'djamena, Chad
    Yes, I am currently the Head of Division, Human Resources & Administration, Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC)
    What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    My goal include acquiring HR best practice and tools that can be replicated in my organization
    Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    . That will be fantastic because as TEAM- 'Together Each Achieve More'
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    My experience include Securing the achievement of LCBC’s mission through an adequately planned and skilled staffing (quality and quantity), both internal and external (“support groups”)
    Ensuring that LCBC is an attractive employer (attract and retain good staff through good compensation and working conditions, effective admin, fair development opportunities)f the organization through appropriate further education and guidance

S
    K
    2 Replies
  • My name is Joy Owagoyi Akwu

• 1.Ninah Ashley Mosoti
    2.not working
    3.gain skills and use them effectively in the future to help the society .
    4.yes
    5.no

• Ivan Hartanto from Indonesia.
    Now i am human resource development in local non profit organization.
    I take this to learn more about this field since my background is not phsycology or management.

S
    1 Reply
  • Ayariga Felix my name
    from Ghana,
    working with Ghana Health service as a Degree nurses
    Enrolling into this program will help me acquire more knowledge and experience at my work side and also enhance me get job else where.

S
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Solomon Adedayo and joining from Nigeria
    Am working for Organizations as a Consultant manager
    My goals is improve in my field and help to empower others to become better also, Am going to apply whatever teaching i will be receiving here to build others
    Yes am interested in joining a team
    I don't really have experience

• @FelixyAyariga said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Ayariga Felix my name
    from Ghana,
    working with Ghana Health service as a Degree nurses
    Enrolling into this program will help me acquire more knowledge and experience at my work side and also enhance me get job else where.

You are welcome Felixy Ayariga

• @ivanhartanto said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Ivan Hartanto from Indonesia.
    Now i am human resource development in local non profit organization.
    I take this to learn more about this field since my background is not phsycology or management.

You are welcome Ivan Hartanto

• thank you sir my brother

• nice meeting you on this platform

• @Solaitan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Solaitan said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

What is your name? Where are you joining from?
    My name is Olusola Ebenezer Olaitan and I am joining this course from N'djamena, Chad
    Yes, I am currently the Head of Division, Human Resources & Administration, Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC)
    My goal include acquiring HR best practice and tools that can be replicated in my organization
    Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.
    . That will be fantastic because as TEAM- 'Together Each Achieve More'
    Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    My experience include Securing the achievement of LCBC’s mission through an adequately planned and skilled staffing (quality and quantity), both internal and external (“support groups”)
    Ensuring that LCBC is an attractive employer (attract and retain good staff through good compensation and working conditions, effective admin, fair development opportunities)f the organization through appropriate further education and guidance

You are welcome Olusola Ebenezer

• Hello friends, my name is Diana Ndolo from Kenya. I have worked in retail departmental stores, but I am currently not working. Learning more about managing people better and understanding people from different cultures is my goal. A team will hold me accountable so I will join one definitely.
    Managing people is not easy and especially when the staff are older than you. What I have learnt is that they need to know the organization's big picture and incorporate that to help them fulfil their why or life's purpose.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi, Good morning. My name is Imade Dickson, am a philosophy student of Unilag. Am from Nigeria. I am interested in human capital course because as a writer I feel the deep need to explore the hardships currently in our generation and using my write ups to pass useful information for human enlightenment and development. I hope this course will contribute to that. I also want to be a best seller author...

1. I'm Subha.
    2. I'm currently working in two organizations, having the roles of Senior Manager in one and Junior HR in other.
    3. I've joined to make myself a better person, more because I like to learn.
    4. Yes I would like to join with team members.
    5. No.
  • 1.My name is Akan Joseph,from Nigeria
    2.I am self employed..And also currently doing a degree program in the University
    3.Will help improve and upgrade my relationship with clients as i deal with them day to day

1. Yes will like to Join a group
      5.No more than day to day dealing
Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.