Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• The organization I work for as a teacher is located in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. We are a private school focused on delivering High Quality Education to students. Visit: https://hamptonschool.edu.mx/
    The main focus of the school is to have highly Academically Qualified teachers working at the school and in frontline with the students. There is a strong marketing social media presence campaign being worked on during this process to attract as many students as possible, this has been effective by creating family, academic and recreative events for the school's community.
    We have a desire to grow and be the best school in the city.

• We are result oriented coupled with technical competence and we are always happy to achieve in a team spirit manner. With these qualities and attributes we will be able to attract as many potential partners as possible.

• our organization believes that the education and training of children is one of the greatest services one can render. we believe in active collaboration and communication.one of our unique skill is our hospitality. the school community functions as one. everyone is respectful and friendly. there is tolerance of diversity in our school community. A students who are creative, curious and problem solving. These qualities of our school highly attracts potential individuals because they know that if they work on and share what they have to these students, they know they will succeed for sure. all their time and energy is not going to be wasted. they are going to feel a high level of gratification.
  • our organization believes that the education and training of children is one of the greatest services one can render. we believe in active collaboration and communication.one of our unique skill is our hospitality. the school community functions as one. everyone is respectful and friendly. there is tolerance of diversity in our school community. A students who are creative, curious and problem solving. These qualities of our school highly attracts potential individuals because they know that if they work on and share what they have to these students, they know they will succeed for sure. all their time and energy is not going to be wasted. they are going to feel a high level of gratification.

T
    1 Reply
  • a good behavior and value. being transparent and accountable. by giving appreciation.

• Ethiopian shipping and Logistics Service enterprise(ESLSE) provides a regular liner service mainly moving cargo , bulk and containerised cargo.since its establishment in 1966,the company has lifted 27.2n tonnes of cargo.In 2011,this was 37.3%from dry cargo and 56.3%from general cargoes.The company served the country for the past 55 years ,transporting cargo safely throughout instability in neighbouring countries ,and is run by qualified national top management and shipping experts,both ashore and on board vessels.it is has 11 its own Vessels and leading indigenous shipping company within the COMESA countries.

• Effective delivery of service to entrepreneurs

• One of the ways are by partnering and collaborating ofwith the right individuals and organization, in my organization we make use of each other strengths and increase our overall effectiveness and outcomes to help entrepreneurs start, grow and scale up their businesses.

• Cooperation, integrity, achievement, achieving access to trust, the ability to persuade and initiate, influencing the community and donors

• For my Business, we use a variety of factors including work structure, branding, the quality of product offerings, the distribution network and customer service. And I see that partners usually are attracted to the quality of products and connection between the customer and the team workers. Also, the results that comes along with all of that work.

• The skills that's so attractive in my organization is entrepreneurship, it really helps!

I can really count partners from different cities that my organization has worked with, with the aid of good works and effective initiatives workers

• okay i understand

• The skills my team has are in line with the golden rules, being very problem-solving focused. We can attract partners due to the potential we have and the activities we have carried out to date.

• Dans notre organisation nous sommes constitués en une équipe solide. Chaque membre a une compétence spécifique, il y a des agents administratifs et financiers, des planificateurs, des agents de suivi et évaluation, le recruteurs... Cette diversité de compétences et le bon management permettent d'atteindre facilement les résultats escomptés. Nous faisons constamment des ateliers pour voir l'état d'avancement de nos activités, c'est le moment aussi d'échanger nos difficultés rencontrées lors de nos exercices. Notre force reste l'unité, l'ambition, la passion, le respect, l'intégrité, l'avant-gardiste et le travaille en équipe. Avec de telle qualité nous séduisons forcément les partenaires potentiels

• Все прекрасно. Все отлично. Спасибо

• The department of basic education has programs running that aim to assist learners to read for meaning. As a Project Coordinator at the school. I have managed to attract some external organizations to work with us to educate these learners how to read for meaning.

• we are all dedicated members of the same community, working towards a common goal. we share the same values and we try to keep our mission before our personal views.

• Plan for doing the best as a good leader should follow the guideline and ten rules of leadership in the field as a team member, this part should practice from beginning of the projects.

• Train and hiring skilled people, supervising and oversight the statistic results

• My organization is

• My Organization has unique skills and attributes because we have qualified teacher, conducive environment and realistic strategic plans. our conducive environment and realistic strategic plans always attract potential partners. for the last two years, we collaborated more than six partners including NGOs and other Institutions.

• Collaboration is another technique that we can achieve our goals. Collaboration gives us energy to accelerate.

• It's one of most famous proverb in our culture that with one hand you won't be able to clap.
    Soo collaboration is very important in building a smart work and to have more work in short and less time.

• My organization’s unique skills and attributes include the ability to empower youths with innovative social entrepreneurial ideas to become self-reliant through fully sponsored programs. The partners might have youth groups that can benefit from this initiative
    Other than that, the partners may choose to become shareholders in the newly formed youth social enterprises. Thus, they’ll have a stake in the business and can offer their advice, support, and expertise to ensure success of the businesses.

• Ours is an organization with sound ability to identify those in genuine need of help using appropriate poverty index and strongly advocate for grass-root development

• I work for the government department in the district, one of our unique skills is we work with the deportees that are moved from Republic of South Africa to us. In order to give a small background as to the reason we have the deportees, Lesotho is as small country completely surrounded by Republic of South Africa. In the endeavour for Basotho to find employment the seek jobs in RSA. In most cases the take a long time in RSA and their traveling documentation expires while they are still there.
    The government of RSA take them to Lindela and keep them for a long time. Afterwards, the dump then at the border post for my department collect them and discriminate them to their different destinations in the country. We have attracted Interenational Organisation for Migration (IOM) to help us with issues of illegal grossing, port health and human Trafficking amongst others

• My peer I do not see where you tell us about the partners who are interested in the good work you are doing.

• I have enjoyed to earn from this module particularly on collaborating with partners to accelerate and increase overall effectiveness.However,it is crucial to understand our organization's unique skills and attribute to be able to complement with those of our partners to achieve greater impact.

• My organization's unique skills and attribute is Varieties; what I mean by varieties is that our organization is dimensional, we are based on a different sector of life, though our goal is one.
    These will attract potential partners who have a common goal with our organization and are interested in the area of life we are dealing with.

• My organization is known to be supportive by helping less privileged children.

The organization's unique skills and attributes are; helping volunteers to take courses on self-development and leadership.

These attributes might be attractive to potential partners because every organization would love to partner with an organization whose members are at the best of their leadership qualities and are also keen on self-development and growth.

• My organization is known to be supportive by helping less privileged children.

The organization's unique skills and attributes are; helping volunteers to take courses on self-development and leadership.

These attributes might be attractive to potential partners because every organization would love to partner with an organization whose members are at the best of their leadership qualities and are also keen on self-development and growth.

• Personal development and leadership training are unique skills and attributes of my organization.
    Every organization would love to partner with organizations whose members are at the best of their leadership quality.

• My organizations unique skills include, teamwork, we are a group of people from different states in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria coming together to meet a common goal of giving children in-need opportunities to live a better life. Even as a growing organization we have been able to build trust, deliver our goals and help others. I believe this alone should attract partners after they have gone through our website at www.charakidsfoundation.com

• My organisations unique skills would be to provide suitable platforms and conducive environment for children to grow

• Collaboration is never short term

• Nosso mundo é uma grande teia de interdependência, precisamos uns dos outros. Relacionamento baseado na justiça, confiança e transparência devem ser prezados em primeira instância. A colaboração nos faz ir longe. Cada um de nós tem as suas potencialidades e que, somadas, nos transformam em gigantes. tenho um rol de colaboração incrível, por isso chegamos a metas auspiciosas.

• My organization is skilled in talent building and skill development using education as a key tool. This unique skill of ours can attract potential collaborators who wish to build or equip educational institutions in rural or developing regions or others who wish to help rural dwellers discover and grow their talents for self-improvement and better standard of living.

• I truly believe that when you use collaboration to dissolve some of the walls within your organization, you fuel growth and understanding between departments.

• My organization has a lot to do with the public speaking and communication skills , which can be used to promote businesses, organizations and products.
    Potential partners are needed to be able to maximize the skills of the organization to bring about growth mentally and improvement of ideas that will affect the globe

• My organization's unique skills and attributes are the characteristics that set it apart from other organizations and contribute to its ability to achieve its goals. These may include specialized knowledge or expertise, proprietary technologies or processes, or distinctive capabilities such as a strong brand or a dedicated and skilled workforce. Identifying and leveraging an organization's unique skills and attributes can help it to differentiate itself from competitors and achieve a competitive advantage.

• Some skills and attributes of my organization are:
    1.Innovative or high-quality products or services.
    2.Highly skilled and experienced team.
    3.Efficient and well-established processes.
    4.Strong market presence or brand recognition.
    5.Proven history of growth and financial success.
    6.Solid business philosophy and strong values.
    7.Effective communication and collaboration with partners.
    8.Engagement with social and environmental responsibility.
    These unique attributes and skills can be attractive to potential partners because they help ensure the stability and long-term success of the partnership. Additionally, they can help differentiate the organization from its competitors and attract customers and other partners.

• One of my organization's unique skills and attributes is the ability to create and keep deadlines.

This might be attractive to potential partners because almost every organization is working on a goal that has a timeline in it.
    Therefore, partnership with someone who is good in keeping keeping deadlines it's a good recipe for success.

• To truly harness the power of collaboration, it is imperative that we embrace the concept of "collaborate to accelerate." By fostering environments where individuals and organizations come together and share ideas, resources, and expertise, we can propel progress in ways far beyond what would be possible in isolation. In a world that is increasingly interconnected, embracing collaboration not only opens doors to new opportunities and partnerships, but also amplifies the impact of our collective efforts. Together, we can tackle complex challenges, drive innovation, and ultimately, achieve success at a faster pace than ever before.

• My organisation is a University so the potential partners are organisation that are non governmental organisations and other different organisations like commercial one is like Bank government agencies and authorities of the government. We need to focus on the civil societies as well so I will collaborate with the society and the students and short courses and and unique characteristics of my organisations are you not teaching learning environment.

• I work in college education which is based on collaboration to accelerate quality education, skills and attitude among students and community through utilizing the different methods and strategies which are unique skills and attributes of our organization. Education, skills and positive attitude to learning and awareness are the demands of current time. So, potential partners are attracted to collaborate to accelerate performance in this regard. It may be concluded with these words: interaction with partners, taking decision and implementing it collectively and successfully.

• This rule-04, " Collaborate to Accelerate" is very indispensable in any organization to way forward to attain the goals or to reach at finish line, which is set by conceiving the rule-01, " I Aim Therefore I am". In absence of rule-04, no any leader ( at any leading position) may obtain finish line in time, because it is collaboration which juxtaposes the potentials, strengths, resources, creativity, efforts, skills, strategies, Etc of all stakeholders, or team member to touch the finish line successfully.
    Likewise, serving in school education & Literacy Department, Sindh, the set departmental mechanism has pyramid levels based on organization, delegation and collaboration amongst of subordinates. In this organizational structure, collaboration is compulsory in both form as vertical and horizontal to attain the finish line to provide quality education to children of Sindh. If not collaborated, end results shall not achieved. Thus, the role of collaboration in achievement of goals can not denied.

• My organization is local NGO working in Ethiopia, with carrageous young expertise, high passion and deliverables causes to achieve with in 2 years to open new offices in Sudan, Kenya, Somalia and other areas. The passion to deliver humanitarian needs so fast will causes partners donors to collaborate with us.

• my organization might attractive potential partners because we work hard and can get the job done better than anyone else

• Collaboration is a plan for road blocks, when people work together everyone got different ideas.

• Collaborate to accelerate. Whenever I lead group works I favor members who are willing to cooperate and share toughts than those who are just waiting for orders. Being in harmony with everyone in the group secures an amazing result.

• Discussion of leadership 10 golden rules are very important for setting SMART goal of an organization. So company will be circulating those leadership related course among the employees

• I am impressed by videos of this module and they are very helpful to realize impactful leadership

• I understand collaboration is key for the success of organization that operates whether as private entity or public ones.

• I really like the speeches of this module and i found them very impressive and productive. Thank you sir

• Collaboration can also create conducive environment for the innovation and creative problem solving mechanisms.

• The unique skills available to Citizens Center for Social Justice and Development is access to the media and journalists. We can easily mobilize the media to tell our stories and gain mileage with what we are able to do in ensuring inclusiveness for the under-served, marginalised and vulnerable groups. This access has also helped us immensely in having links to various networks across the nation. In that has given us maximum exposure and credibility which is invaluable as a leverage to further collaboration. There is hardly a network or Coalition that we have not worked with and seen significant results. Our progress is also reflected on the work of those collaborating with us. We see their win is our victory because we celebrate it with them and they have come also to see our win too, as their win.

• My organization possesses a unique set of skills and attributes that can be particularly attractive to potential partners. These include:

Natural Language Processing Expertise: Our core competency lies in natural language processing, allowing us to process, generate, and understand human language at a high level. This skill is valuable for partners seeking to enhance communication, content creation, and information retrieval in various languages and contexts.

Versatility and Multidisciplinary: We have the ability to provide insights and support across a wide range of disciplines, from science and technology to the arts and humanities. This versatility can be a significant asset to partners with diverse needs in research, education, content creation, and more.
  • My organization has been in existence for decades and has a wealth of knowledge and experience across several social platforms. With no shortage of human capital one of our major weaknesses is More funding and expertise in specific areas.
    There are opportunities for groups and Individuals to partners and achieve mutually agreed goals.

• My organisation's unique skills and attributes is serving people and connecting with those we serve. Having a facilitators for small group be it with the team and the those we are serving. Because we are people focused regarding listening, inviting them to share with us their struggles while doing the planning with them not without them, it is attractive to potential partners due to our heartbeat- serving

• I can attest to the mentioned as well

• We do forklift rentals and service well. Our mission to stay true to customer satisfaction allows us to stay on the topside of people's opinions.

• Collaboration Strategies
    Share the company's mission over and over again.
    Communicate your expectation for collaboration.
    Define and communicate your team's goals.
    Highlight individuals' strengths.
    Promote a community working environment.
    Foster honest and open communication.
    Encourage creativity.

• With a collaborative effort, a big job can be completed in very little time. When you collaborate, you cooperate, or join forces, with other people — working on a project, brainstorming ideas, even assigning responsibility for who will do what. So something that has these qualities is collaborative

• By influencing and engaging team helps team /individuals or organisation profile and other partners.Also the way we offer and identify long term issues no have never ever considered

• Kindly assess my submissions

• Kindly assess my submissions

• As a volunteer at my local church actively involved in sending humanitarian aid to areas affected by natural disasters, our organization possesses unique skills and attributes that can be attractive to potential partners:

Logistical Expertise: Our experience in coordinating and executing humanitarian aid missions equips us with strong logistical skills. We have established efficient processes for procuring, packaging, and delivering aid to disaster-stricken areas promptly.

Community Engagement: With a strong connection to our local community, we have built a network of volunteers, supporters, and local businesses. This community engagement ensures a dedicated and reliable support system for our initiatives.

Crisis Response Team: Our organization has developed a skilled crisis response team capable of swift and effective action during emergencies. This includes trained personnel for first aid, search and rescue, and immediate relief efforts.

Partnerships with Local Authorities: Over time, we have fostered positive relationships with local authorities and governmental agencies. These partnerships facilitate smoother coordination, faster response times, and enhanced effectiveness in disaster-stricken regions.

Fundraising Capabilities: Our organization has proven fundraising capabilities, tapping into both local and online networks. This allows us to secure financial resources for relief efforts and ensures sustainable support for ongoing projects.

Adaptability and Innovation: In the dynamic landscape of disaster response, our organization exhibits adaptability and innovation. We continuously seek new ways to improve our processes, leverage technology for efficient communication, and explore innovative solutions for challenges in disaster-stricken areas.

Potential partners might find these attributes attractive because they demonstrate our organization's commitment, competence, and capacity to make a meaningful impact during humanitarian crises. Our established skills and positive track record create a solid foundation for collaborative efforts that can amplify the effectiveness of disaster relief initiatives.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.