Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Collaborate to accelerate in every part of your organization's leadership ,, this will help you and your organization to get involved in success factors and can provide you a chance to gain a project or assignment

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

I had earlier worked with an eye clinic in Lagos, great place and amazing doctors.

one year an organization wrote to the clinic about a certain collaboration they where planning and that they would also be inviting other eye center's and all. the program was called Doctors on air.

My office was know for excellent optical care and eye glass dispensation

Now the plan was to treat as many people as possible and it was a shared responsibility . the organizers took care of the space to be used because they where able to get more than 7 eye clinic which is just a section of the outreach as there where many other medical practice around. they had dentist, GPs, cancer centers etc

while us the invited various organization's took care of diagnosis and treament.

in this way we where able to reach and treat more people and this is done every year but at a different community from the last ,thereby reaching as much persons in Lagos as a whole

D
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

For me there is nothing more amazing as timely deliverables and great customer service in this case delighting all stakeholders involved.

• Course Facilitator

you couldent have put it any better. its a win win situation for all parties involved

• Course Facilitator

And i also think enrolling on this course is an attractive skill to potential partners

• Course Facilitator

And i also think enrolling on this course is an attractive skill to potential partners

• By partnering and collaborating with the right person(s) and organization, we can make use of each other strengths and increase our overall effectiveness and outcomes

• My organization's unique skills are teaching and training. These are attractive to potential partners because they can use our skills to achieve their goals in for example skilling a community

• Collobration and Networking is very essential for any organization. The leader must have skills for collobration and networking.

• Collaboration with other organizations that shares the same vision and goal as your organization leads to success.

• the strength of our organization is our youth, accompanied by ambition and the desire to improve at our level things that are not beneficial for society such as the sanitation of working-class neighborhoods. As this concerns the people themselves, schools are partnering with us to achieve our goals. which in turn allows them to transmit to students the importance of sanitation in the city.

• Live and Learn in Kenya Int'l is very open to collaborating with other organizations and schools - both here in Germany and in Kenya. We have done projects with organizations such as the Rotary Club (in Germany and in Kenya), Lions Club, Soroptimist International, church groups of various religions (we are a non-partisan organization), kindergartens and many different schools. It is always amazing to acknowledge how much people really want to help when the can see for themselves how much their efforts, time, money means to the beneficiaries - in this case, very poor children. Transparency is of the utmost importance.

• No one will ever get to his finish line alone. Only by partnering with others will one speed toward his/her finish line. Only by combining talent, resources, creativity, and effort will you achieve goals that at first look impossible to achieve.
    knowing this for me is so overwhelming. A golden rules leader recognizes that we must collaborate to accelerate.

• Collaboration is very important because it make unsuccessful program to succeed. for example;
    Our organization is providing health services in the area where there is no safe drinking water for the community, and our objective is to make community healthy in a healthy environment. without safe drinking water the community can not be healthy because they will contact another diseases through unsafe drinking water. We decide to collaborate with an organization who are doing wash project to give safe drinking water and provide community toilets to the same community that we are serving with health activities for our objectives to be achieve and the community will be healthy community in a healthy environment..

• As crime fighters, we have monopoly countrywide, though we have competition in the private sector. We are well resourced and have skilled, professional and competent human resources and offer the best services.

• I believe my consultancy business is unique in the region because there are no other consultants working on my area of expertise. Bringing to South America the knowledge I have gained abroad has opened new windows of opportunities. I have the skillset to do my job and the attribute of being a good team leader. This allows me to attract business partners that want to help develop the training method I am working on. Their collaboration is useful to me because it helps me get the broader picture of the business model and also makes income for them. It is a win win situation. Bottom line and most important thing is we are bringing new training in my area of expertise to the region, clients are seeing the benefits of it and we are delivering in small teams (which allows me to have control over the process and accelerates the speed of completion of the business plan).

• Collaboration is an important aspect when it comes to getting the work done. It helps to enable better and fast decision making. collaboration helps to stimulate innovation growth

• access to education is very important and must be valued.

• My company boasts of a great team of good Technical staff, headed by the CEO and founder as a pharmacist. Remember are a pharmaceutical import and distribution company in Uganda. Our vision is to be the leader in the field. Our team has selectively chosen unique products compared to non in the market. This has continuously attracted and caused many stakeholders admire how we do things. Together with our long term strategy of creating sustainable demand for our products, our customers who are majorly whole and retail pharmacies and medical institutions such as hospitals keep us as their number one reliable partner

• I wanna work with small NGO's to collaborate with them to achieve my finish line as a valuable member of the society.

• The NGO I work for has a sound medical and Public Health know-how.
    The NGO recruits Doctors, nurses and other Health staff highly educated from western countries and inserts them in development projects in the so called South. These people are not only meant to provide high quality medical care and services, but also to increase local staff skills.
    Similarly the NGO has a roster of staff, managers, logisticians, administrators, etc. that, by running Public Health systems hand in hand with local governments, build over the long term the capacities of national officers.
    The ultimate mission of this sustainable and durable capacity building is to allow local authorities and medical staff to own their health system and facilities and to ensure a transparent and effective/efficient management both form the medical and financial standpoint.

• I suppose, collaboration for meaningful and measurable development, is the only tool to be implicated. Collaboration and networking are the two things, every leader should think of. As a grass root project manager, I always believe to nurture my relationships with my stakeholders. It makes them to consider "important" for the project and empowers them to take important decisions. Not only the stakeholders, I partner with other organizations to bring the best practices on the table. This empowers us "to be the most powerful" tool for the development sector. Hope this collaboration will continue its journey.

• Well, personally, I feel, collaborate to accelerate is very important as collaborate to sustain. Each initiative has a USP which has the enormous possibility to solve the specific social problems. Development sector can create such platforms where joining hands to make a larger impact would be ideal to deliver the common good.

• My organization's unique attributes is mentoring. An in doing so, We impart by mentoring the skills to new members who want to be part of our organization to continue to empower others so they can be a better version of themselves. mentoring is a speciality skill that potential partners will be interested in because any other organization who would want to see their project completed and in saving cost the ability to teach skills is to mentor and keep track so they can be able to pass on the knowledge to others.

• Coming togather enable a collective sharing of ideas, innovative mind, skillful performance to achive the goals and objectives collectively

• My institution is center of excellence in the conservation, management and sustainable utilization of Ethiopia's biological diversity. The institute already collected and stored thousands of genetic materials (from microbes to mammals) from different areas and field conditions. It is known for maintaining local varieties well adapted to the climatic and ecological conditions of the country that are evolved for millions of years. And it is responsible for redistributing such varieties for farmers, researchers and the manufacturing industries. It acts as the sole ex-situ conservation organization in the country maintaining biological diversity for generation to come. These all achievements of the institute is due to presence of qualified and experienced staff from different fields of specializations and technical and financial support from our stakeholders. Therefore, such qualities and attributes allow our institute to attract potential stakeholders from both national and international environment.

• The following points will remain among the important skills and attribute that potentially attract the attention of our partners
    Qualified and experienced manpower
    Well established gene banks for ex-situ conservation of genetic resources of the country
    Very good project accomplishments
    Have well stablished stakeholder satisfaction and relationship
    Excellent interactions with local communities
    Excellent habit of research output publications in the internationally accepted journals

• The skills and attributes unique to your organization are: Responsibility, Loyalty, Excellence, Love and Integrity. They are attractive because they observe all their values.

• The ability to predict tax and customs potential, the ability to link the amount of tax to be vested up on taxpayer with the economy of a Country, preparing regulations related with tax and customs operations are some of unique skills and attributes of the organization I am working for.
    As the organization is the only organization to collect tax from domestic and customs duties, protect the society from adverse effect of smuggling, all potential partners seek to work with it.

• Effective collaboration is more likely in situations where there is (pre-existing) trust, respect, honesty and openness in relationships. Where levels of trust are not strong other elements in this model may need to be further emphasised. Right skills, knowledge, behaviours and support structures
    Sharing Knowledge and Expertise to Drive Innovation .Your initial instinct might be to put the blame on your IT department. So, in this article and video, we'll discuss how collaboration can benefit you . Collaboration benefits organizations​, too. Learn career skills every week, plus get a bonus Explore Your Potential .
    There are five steps you can follow to achieve successful collaboration:
    Define your purpose.
    Choose open or closed collaboration.
    Involve the right people.
    Achieve "buy-in."
    Encourage collaborative behavior.

• My organisation unique skill and attributes are as follows:

1. Expertise on subject matter and ability to provide technical support

2. Network with other organisation for bringing movement building

3. Liasion with government officials, policy makers and stakheholders and can bring all at same platform to discuss the issue

4. Strong community presence

5. Enough Human Resource

• One of my organization's central purposes is to raise awareness about mental health in the MENA region, where this topic is still considered a taboo by many people. We aim to reach as many people as possible, to involve them in our activities and give them chances to voice out their concerns mainly through writing, storytelling, drawing and so on. What makes our organization stand out is its focused and well-structured work, thanks to the talented and passionate people working within it. That makes it attractive to potential partners, as it persistently targets issues that is commonly talked about. We did, indeed, attract many organizations that helped us achieve our goals on a larger scale, on the local level, in Tunisia, and on an international level, in the MENA region. For example, we worked with a similar youth-initiated project in Palestine, and got sponsored by the American embassy in Tunisia.

• Our organization unique skills
    1: Planning. You know the old saying: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Planning is all about taking a step back from the assignment at hand and determining the most efficient means for its completion.
    2: Collaboration. Collaborating effectively benefits everyone. It’s not just about delegating tasks appropriately (although that is part of it). Good collaboration also means knowing whom to turn to when you need help with something and being available for team members who need your help.
    3: Goal-setting.
    4: Communication.
    5: Prioritizing. An important facet of mental organization is being able to prioritize your various assignments. Being able to break down multi-step processes into their components and deciding the order to complete them shows off your problem-solving skills.

• Hi, My name Saidatul Syuhada and my company Schluessel Consultant is a social Impact Consultant based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

We offer Social Enterprise (SE) business model to be implemented not just to NGO but also any CSO(civil society organization) or company. We design the project which integrated SE business model and impact analysis.

Many people can do social project but not many can give impact.

• Our organization's unique skills and attributes include: results oriented for example in collaboration with Mastercard foundation we've been able to train over 2700 SMEs during the covid-19 pandemic and we value people and deliver according to our values. This is attractive to partners because every organization exists to make impact and we've proven so far we do it well, on top of that we are driven by core values that ensure we deliver maximum value to SMEs.

• Our organization's unique skills and attributes include: results oriented for example in collaboration with Mastercard foundation we've been able to train over 2700 SMEs during the covid-19 pandemic and we value people and deliver according to our values. This is attractive to patners because every organization exists to make impact and we've proven so far we do it well, on top of that we are driven by core values that ensure we deliver maximum value to SMEs.

• My organization's access to thought-leaders and industry experts who are versed in business development and general strategy needed for business sustenance and our reputation which has afforded us the opportunity to recommend entrepreneurs for funding opportunities are among other attractive features of the organization for collaborators. It is also noteworthy that our passion and access to Nigerian entrepreneurs makes us attractive to funding collaborators

• My organization has the mission to help entrepreneurs thrive and succeed and we do this by providing access to information, access to markets and access to finance.

These unique skills are attractive to potential partners who have an objective to improve the knowledge and bridge the access to information gap of MSMEs in our locality.

• Working as a team will help you achieve more. Talent does not come cheap, you need to recognize it.

• my organization works on alcohol and substances use prevention among youth and children and without collaboration with the like minded partners this goal cannot be archived. We collaborate with government bodies who work on issues of alcohol and also the like minded organizations. Collaborating with the local leaders has made us make realize that its possible to archive when together rather than when we do it alone as organization. Through working with other many dens of alcohol have been closed and even selling alcohol to underage youths has stopped since its against the our country's law.

• our Organization unique skill is unique fundraising ideas

• My organisation training of young girls and boy to get an education and pursue a skill instead of staying idle in poverty. our unique skill is that we employed some young members of the society as staff and this has helped us reach them cause the employed staffs are also friends with the people we intend reaching.
    It is attractive to partners cause the results are evident, cause the rate of crime in the society has reduced and these children are becoming motivated.

• Collaboration means succeeding together and everyone wants to be part of that at the first. our organization focuses on networking with other organization with the behalf of working together, tackling common goals and achieving common goals. one of the greatest tools we use to collaborate is social media collaboration and taking awareness together as one

• My organization is a catalyst of entrepreneurs, we help entrepreneurs even from their ideas stage and bring them up to speed. Partners are eager to invest into young entrepreneurs to become a better individuals in the society.

• My organisation's unique skills are giving staff and all that aid project relevant training to help improve performance.

They create a number of meeting opportunities that gives room for suggestions and criticism.

Our attributes are surfing for teachable staff, careful listeners and ensuring each project's cascade is thoroughly worked through leaving no gap.

Thank you.

• Accesss to a large network of entrepreneurs. With pre-incubators, incubator and accelerators,.

• my organization's unique skill is to create awareness in the aspect of constitutional laws and regulation in support of human right and breeding impactful lawyers that can help foster our skill.
    it will be attractive to potential partners because it's unique and different from what others are doing.

• Unique skills and attributes are important to potential partners because they show how tasks are accomplished efficiently and effectively

• My organization serves as catalyst for entrepreneurship in Nigeria, the organization is envisioned to train entrepreneurs to enable them to build a unique business model from the ideation state to the execution state till the sustainability state. The organization is also on a mission to help the existing businesses to overcome challenges and thrive no matter the storm or conditions.
    For an organization like us who are focused on entrepreneurship in Nigeria, we need partners to sponsor our vision to reach out to different states in the country and also help the entrepreneurs get funding or loan for their business.
    We are able to attract partners because we are able to track our impact over the years and make sure that we are not just investing money in training the entrepreneurs but that the businesses are exceling and more jobs are been created.

• Our organization mission is to empower youth through social entrepreneurship . We identify innovative and creative business ideas and help the youths build them in to sustainable social enterprises.

• In Kenya,retail business is the way to go for anyone who is looking to start up a small business. It is a profitable business if one is creative,hardworking and has good management skills. Having
    good financial skills also goes along way because it will helps in restocking,saving profits and investing into the business.

• These is great collaboration and a good initiative.

• Topic;collaboration To Accelerate
    In such a cases, one do not have to done it alone, of that u seeking for a partner that can amplifying an impact of your mission.
    Of such a cases subjects studies, we do have known of it concerns.
    For instance ,I chooses to deals with, those in need and have to do with skills training, like from the ages from 8 to 16,those set of peer group have give them an educational training from there ,u shift to skills centre were the we be give training and provide them each them there department of training and working to get ahead, on that issue the ministry of education , have be informed for join force to seen it done in it appropriate manner for the benefits of they Youths
    That had been going on ,and ,it has been partner with ministry of education, in also with Government department of Social welfare, and the university in the Country. etc etc etc.
    In the Country issue are been araised, that every end of month, to do with sanitation through out the country, and the ideas been reached to the Municipality cancial of the country, in which there was a joined hands to always done that, with the collaboration with Coyed organization, that the bleeding of Mosquitoes and it beat and malaria sickness to be leases in to the country.
    Coyed organization is working heard to seen that issue concerns need to assist we always involved to see it done.
    From Marcus safea Brima Togba
    Coyed organization.

• Our organization has a unique construction procedure not based on the background of the contractor but we build ourselves on our own background of course after meeting and agreement of all parties involved. Once the construction is finished the concerned reimburses the amount involved and then agreed the organization gives them the keys and the appropriate documents and this attracts us the clientele and trust with our partners

• Asides from being the foremost enterprise support organization in Nigeria, I consider the impact and success records of my organisation as attractive attributes to potential partners. We have been able to go on several projects that have proven records of success which I believe that potential partners would find attractive ,and be interested in joining us.

My organisation also provide a good working conditions for its staff which has contributed to the actualisation of the goals of the organisation. This is also attractive to potential partners (staff, in this case).

• My Organisation, FATE Foundation was founded by one of the most forward thinking entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Mr Fola Adeola. As an enterprise support organisation, it relies significantly on partnerships with corporate entities for provision of staff members to facilitate capacity building, skills development and provide mentoring to our beneficiaries.

My organisation is reputable and has been in existence for 21 years. This history and depth of experience appeals to potential partners as it is obvious that objectives will be delivered effectively and there is no risk resources being embezzled or being utilised inappropriately.

Corporate organisations would also be interested in providing volunteer work with FATE Foundation as it gives them an opportunity to give back to the community.

• My organization has a diversified team skilled in social entrepreneurship, boarding and keeping social investors and organizing events that benefit community startups in addition to the team of innovative engineers

• I think that my organization does not reflect the 10 golden rules, we have skills in project writing, study, monitoring and evaluation, effective time management

• We as an organization fights against gender-based violence and promotes diversity, equality and equity.
    We are specialized in the collection of data sensitive to gender-based violence, we also ensure the hollistic care of survivors of GBV
    This could be attractive for potential partners as long as our actions aim at the development of human beings and the enhancement of human dignity.

• Accurate and well planned financial plans will attract donors

• We are collaborating with all other brand companies to have a variety of brands for our devices.

• My Organization's unique skill is using team work to getting the job done, and exemplary leadership. This attractive to potential partners because of the results we accomplish in a short period of time.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.