Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction: M1 Importance of M&E

Hi all,
    My name is Mourad and I am delighted to take part at this course. I come from a military background. Leadership and management are very important topics. I am an active chessclub member in Switzerland and planning to create , with a local team, a chess club in an algerian village and sister the club with my club in Switzerland.
    This small project pretends to have multiple outcomes among which the spread of the passion of this wonderful and intellectually very demanding game named chess as well as to empower scholarship and success at school by reducing educational wastage , therefore participate in a particular and indirect approach at improving lives by means of lasting local human developement.
    on the other hand, the project represent a personal challenge investing the social/sport area in order to improve personal skills and management competency by means of M&E, as well as gathering an unvaluable experience.
    The conecption will include a creation of a dedicated team (club management board) comprising secretary, teachers/trainers, bookkeeper functions as well as web designers. The M&E function inserted during the project design will allow the assignement of roles and responsibilities among the created team.
    I am looking forward to reading from you.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.