Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• How to identify and help Daily wagers & Middle class families during Covid19 crisis?

During this unprecedented time due to the current covid19 crisis, millions of people around the globe lost their jobs and business. The worst affected are those depend solely on daily wages or those engaged in small-to-medium range business.
    My aim is to identify such people, discuss their issues and find ways to help them in whatever way it is possible. We can start such initiative by looking around such people in our community, area, county, district or city.
    I invite respected fellow members of this community to share their views and ideas. Thanks.
    Parrys

R
    1 Reply
  • Hi, Iam Wambia from Kenya.I totally agree with this proposal, let's be a part of helping our communities creating awareness and supporting the less privileged community members.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.