Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello everyone, my name is Hum and I am an International development, marketing, and communications professional with dynamic work experience of handling different aspects related to corporate and nonprofit business management.

As a multi-talented and creative individual, I thrive on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of business growth. I love and am extremely adept at creating and running successful marketing campaigns, volunteer programs and fundraising activities.

D
    1 Reply
  • Hi guys, My name is Mike Gbassana an educational activist that is excited about teaching the next generation. I live and teach mathematics at a teacher training institute in Liberia, West Africa. Teaching mathematics for me is more of a passion than a profession.

My aim is for everyone in the world to love Mathematics like the way i do.

E
    1 Reply
  • Hi guys,
    My name is Carlos and i am happy to be a part of this course. I am passionate about change management and particularly when it comes to digital transformation. My area of expertise is more applicable to private companies and i really want to develop my competences when it comes to non profit organizations.

• Hello, my name is Musonda Katongo and I am very excited to be part of this course. I am a data enthusiast with interest in making useful decisions using data. I am looking to gain competence in designing programs that would make impact and change on human lives.

Happy learning :)

• Hello Everyone,
    This is Rabia Abeid Khaji, a monitoring and evaluation officer working with SHDEPHA+ Kahama NGO which is based in Kahama town council, Shinyanga region Tanzania.
    In this course I expect to learn how my NGO can develop successful strategies to achieve it strategic goals, results and impact to its programs by meeting the needs and interests of its beneficiaries including Key and vulnerable populations, as well as the external stakeholders ie local government officials.
    Thank you and I am happy to be onboard.

• Nomazulu Shezi from South Africa

• Hello folks, am Mathias Agbozo from Ghana. Its a pleasure to part of this course and hope to connect with others in this area of expertise. I am a geospatial analyst seeking to develop capacity in monitoring and evaluation as part of efforts to pursue a career in high social impact non profit organizations.

• Hello I am Eva Henrich, co-founder a small Spanish NGO that works in rural Uganda. We started our work in 2012 and have achieved quite a lot since our beginning. We focus mainly on Education at all levels for which we created our own primary education school, a sponsorship program for disadvantaged students, a vocational training program for youth and a Sewing workshop that has became also a Craft center to help women and men learn new skills that can help them earn an income. We also built a small maternity center, which soon became a village Primary Health Centre in 2013. Now I need to learn better ways to plan for the future and make, as much as possible, all our projects sustainable for which we need to improve our strategies. I am very exited to be part of this course.

• Hello Mike ! I love how enthusiastic you sound about mathematics and trying to get everyone to love that subject. I hope you succeed because all schools need a great math teacher to help students understand better and love it as well.

• Hello everyone, my name is Yugu Agustino, I am so grateful to be part of this course. I am an IT and M&E practitioner who is very dedicated, competent and hardworking with experience of working in humanitarian emergency situations.
    Thank you

• Hello everyone! I am Tab O. Nancy from Abuja, Nigeria. I presently work as a Research Assistant. But about to start a new role in M&E, in a Local Nonprofit that focus on women, children and the vulnerable in my country. This will my first experience in M&E, Nonprofit. Though nervous but I am also excited and curious to learn. I am taking the course to gain experience and help navigate using the Essential Nonprofit strategies that I would learn here for better plan and results delivery. Also to create a good Monitoring and Evaluation systems to collect, manage, analyze, and use data for the NGO.
    Thank you!

• Hey all,
    Hope everyone is doing well with the 3rd wave of COVID and everyone is safe. I am Enes Guven, Currently starting an education non-profit in the Boston greater area. I believe education is the core solution to all of the problems that we are facing and will be facing in the future that is why I am dedicated to create educated induvials the strive to live for others, and love solve problems around them.

• Good Day Everyone, my name is Aria Bean and I am a counselor for the Employee Assistance Program of Bermuda. I have been in the social work field for 15 years recently completing my Doctorate and am excited to join this course to learn more about non-profit programs, governance, and operations from a management level, strengthen my leadership skills and gain resources for effective non-profit service delivery, and become a more proficient human services advocate for the local Bermuda community. I am extremely excited for this opportunity.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.