Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Nicholas. My organization is a Mission Healthcare Facility which was established in 1937 and has been striving to ensure it offers compassionate healthcare, spiritual ministry and also training healthcare professionals for service. I believe that the organization is at the amplification stage of growth since it has 3 satellite clinics/dispensaries which offer services. It also receives donor funds which are used to focus on the realization of the needs and betterment of services towards effective an efficient achievement of its mission.

T
    1 Reply
  • According to Tom, what kind of gifts build the basis of a healthy individual fundraising structure

T
    1 Reply
  • its a very good course

• its the stabilized one

• My name is Haileyesus Agonafer. I am working in a local NGO named SOS Sahel Ethiopia. the organization was previously an international organization and currently shifted towards local. the organization has about four programmatic areas and has about eight field office branches. people in the program area involved in fund raising activity and they have many donors. From time to time the number of beneficiaries reached increase. Therefore, I believe my organization is in the amplifying stage

• My name is Haileyesus Agonafer. I am working in a local NGO named SOS Sahel Ethiopia. the organization was previously an international organization and currently shifted towards local. the organization has about four programmatic areas and has about eight field office branches. people in the program area involved in fund raising activity and they have many donors. From time to time the number of beneficiaries reached increase. Therefore, I believe my organization is in the amplifying stage

• My name is Oluwaseun Aremu and I and my colleagues are working on establishing a nonprofit, though we've carried out our first project by sharing of palliative during the pandemic. We are working on our next project, I believe we are at the initiate stage because we don't have standardized structure yet

• My name is Mazin I'm a founder of a nonprofit Organization ME I CAN (M.I.C) , which is offering distinction services for youth with disabilities by supporting and advocating them by organizing many local competition, that helps them to recognize their talents so donors can reach them and give them an appropriate assistance,
    one of the famous competition is 'I can do it' which is 10 of more than 100 participants would eventually qualified to the final and they would be eligible to get an award that helps him to begin his scheme or project.
    M.I.C (Me I Can ) has begun two years ago .The Start beginning wasn't convinced me as founder, because we've faced many obstacles including, fund lacking, strict sanction by U.S against Ex-government which is negatively affected our initiate phase and the demonstrations during the country uprising against the Ex-government SUDAN
    DECEMBER REVOLUTION
    All those obstacles had formed together as a barricades from getting fundraising from global Organizations and individuals donate .
    Now we are at a stabilize stage and quiet better than last year.

• My name is Montana Njaaga and I work for a non profit that trains low-income women and girls, empowering them through education and specifically, Hospitality education. My organisation was established in 1992. We received funding to put up the permanent structures and purchase equipment. Initially, we would train women from their shanties about food production, hygiene and basic literacy. We later changed this when we got the building set up and we acquired the space where we are operating now. We started with Tailoring courses with a little Food Production. Eventually, we went full scale into Hospitality making it a certificate course. Our main programs are the Kimlea Business Centre for training adults, and the Full Time Hospitality Management Certificate Course for recent highschool graduates. We are not financially stable and we maintain few staff members and rely heavily on donations. We charge little but offer quality education which is expensive. I believe we are in the Stabilise Stage.

• My Name is Nelson in work with international medical NGO, our aim is to end children's HIV treat and support families with HIV and TB. I am a program coordinator and figuring out how will we achieve our goal and objectives

• My Name is Nelson i work with international medical NGO, our aim is to end children's HIV treat and support families with HIV and TB. I am a program coordinator and figuring out how will we achieve our goal and objectives

• My name is Ebel, i work as a IT project Lead at EquipMoz.org

• my name is Alex, and i work for Eye of hope Uganda. Our organization stated sometime back but it has been stagnant because of resource constraints and we have recently met to find ways how we can make the organization run and achieve its goals and objectives. we are an organization targeting to improve the livelihoods of the most vulnerable children; (Orphans, and children with disability) through provision of education and other basic needs. our biggest challenge right now is finance to enable us expand our scope. i think we are in the initial stage.

• I am Oguntuase, Mary Aderonke from Ekiti State southwestern part of Nigeria. I founded an NGO during April, 2020 during this pandemic. The name of the NGO is “ John Bosco Initiative and Career Development. The vision of this NGO is to help pupils and students choose their career based on their talent and to enlighten parents to help their children to choose their careers without imposition. Presently, l have not been able to hold any program due to COVID-19 and due to financial difficulties of doing the registration of the organization with the state government.

• Hello, my name is Helen and I work at an NGO that focuses on providing pathways for refugees in Mexico and around the world to access Mexican higher education institutions (with full scholarships and financial, academic, medical and psychosocial support provided). The organization is already operating for five years, and we have now four different programs. Within the last year, the organization has grown a lot and we are now preparing to increase the numbers of students and reach out to new groups. We are strategizing on that, so I believe we are most likely in the Growing phase.

• The Art Student's League of New York invited members to apply to serve on the Board of Control. The League was established in 1875. I would say the League is in the Amplify stage.

• My name is Nanci Bonfield and I am working as a Consultant, assisting with the beginning stages of a new nonprofit that assists with Grants for Cancer Survivor Resources. My organization just got started eight months ago. We have committees from our Board in working on building our organizations structure. We are working diligently to develop Fundraising Efforts to meet our mission. We are in the beginning stages of our organization. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.

• My name is Nanci Bonfield and I am working as a Consultant, assisting with the beginning stages of a new nonprofit that assists with Grants for Cancer Survivor Resources. My organization just got started eight months ago. We have committees from our Board in working on building our organizations structure. We are working diligently to develop Fundraising Efforts to meet our mission. We are in the beginning stages of our organization. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.

• my name is Kwembe Lawrence, I founded The Leadership Tower Foundation (TLTF), a nonprofit aimed at raising a community of young leaders properly equipped to influence and change the world around them positively. We got started about ten months ago. We are still struggling on the ways we can reach out to more people. on our inception, we launched a program, Leadership and Skill Development (LSD) Program to train secondary school students on leadership and entrepreneurship skills. we have great challenge with funding and mobilizing people to execute our program. Though we understand our vision and what we need to do, funding has been a serious lid. I certainly believe we are in the initial phase.

• My name is Lumbiwe Makunka and I work with a Theater for Development Project in Chililabombwe that is still in its infancy stage were we are still mobilizing the community to begin taking part in our activities

• My name is Lumbiwe Makunka and I work with a Theater for Development Project in Chililabombwe that is still in its infancy stage were we are still mobilizing the community to begin taking part in our activities

• My name is Luciah Mwendwa, I work in an organization that trains community groups to earnest their resources for community development and also use right based approach to demand for services. We have been doing this for the last 10 years where we grew from training one community to training in eight communities, we have also been able to fund raise for other programmes such as civic education, water and sanitation projects and conflict management. The organization has not employed new staffs for the past 10 Years although some times it engages consultants for services needed. The organization is in the growth phase since it is not financially stable and the leadership is not well developed,

• Hello my name is Moses working with Non Communicable Diseases Alliance of Kenya

• I'm on a working Board that has made an impact and gotten attention for the work it has done however, it is not sustainable because it is all being done by the E.D. Now that the organization is forced the grow, the Board must work on creative ways to expand. We are in definitely in the first phase because the structure is not in place to continue to grow.

• My name is Brianne Hendricks and I work for a nonprofit called Parish Proud. We started a year ago, but have had some program successes so I think we're transitioning from Initiate to Stabilize.

• My name is Nori and my organization is one of the oldest humanitarian organizations in the world. We are now in a phase where we have reached almost 20,000 staff and have been implementing new people strategies for the last three years which have fundamentally changed how we work. We are probably in the amplify stage but as we manage new programs we are also stabilizing in a way.

• Hello, my name is Ilan and I'm currently working for a non-profit organisation based in Jakarta, Indonesia. My organisation has had its own vision, missions, and a number of completed and on-going programmes. We have conducted regular M&E for each programme to ensure that it has benefited its beneficiaries. These programmes are supported by various stakeholders including private and public sectors. However, we're trying to expand our programmes and exploring new programmes with new working partners/donors. Thus, I believe my organisation is currently at the Grow stage.

• I am Ejovwo Ese gift, the hair consultant for hairs by glitzy. Our vision is to provide outstanding customer satisfaction and to teach people how to utilize their handwork. My organization is in the initiate phase because the company just got started about two months ago and it is still passing through government registration stage.

• My name is Jigme and I am working as a project coordinator in one of the NPO's based in India. Our organisation started in 1997 with handful of employees and currently we have grown in numbers and also with the area we work on.

• My name is Md. Sakib Hassan Khan and the place where I work is not a nonprofit organization but I'm considering my Training department for capacity building. My department recently introduced HR-Training wing and we are still figuring out our vision and values. Right now we are conducting the very basic things of as a training team. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.

• My name is RB. I am the President of an NGO that assists disadvantaged students to gain access to fully funded educational opportunities. The organization is governed by an Executive Council that is led by myself as the President and comprises a Vice President, a Secretary, a Treasurer, and a Public Relations Officer. Currently, our organization has no formal strategy in place. This often makes articulating our mission to stakeholders a challenge. It is, for this reason, I place our organization at the Initiate Growth Stage.

• Sharing is caring.

• I do believe that funding, consultation, teamwork and horizontal as well as diagonal communication are the best factors attribute to capacity development.

• Course Facilitator

My name is Ishaku Abdulmumini i work with an organization that's at its stability stage

• My name is Favour N Eloagu and I work at a nonprofit that trains young adults to start and build their own businesses.
    My organization is a year plus, though the COVID 19 interupted our plans, we can still say that we have passed the initiate phase and have entered the stabilized phase. We have passed the hurdles of trying to craft our vision, mission and values and still running a spcific program to running different programs that are within our organization mission. Though fund most times poises a challenge, we raise funds among ourselves and individual donors.

• My name is Teboho Polanka and I work at a nonprofit that equips adolescents and youth with knowledge on their rights and responsibilities so that they can act as informed democratic citizens as well as training them in entrepreneurship. My organization just got started twelve months ago and we are still figuring out our vision, mission and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which raises awareness on the constitutional provisions and citizens' responsibilities to call for accountability from service providers- government. We’re still working on perfecting our concept, which falls within the initiate phase.

• My name is Leonancy Francis and I work at a nonprofit that trains low income earners to start their own businesses. My organization just got started 9 months ago and we are still figuring out our vision and values. All of our effort goes into running our one program which teaches people how to run a business. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the Initiate phase.”

• My name is Margaret, I work in a nonprofit organization whereby we help local farmers into adapting to modern farming. The organization started four months ago and we are still in process of getting farmers to try and get out of their comfort ways. It's a bit slow considering all the challenges involved but we are taken one step at a time and dealing with one client at a time. And I believe we are still in initiate phase.

• My name is Blessed Chidhoni and l work for a non profit Research organization that collects data and publish articles monthly on a variety of political issues in Zimbabwe focusing on Democracy. This organization has been operational for 13 years yet it’s research and employment talent base has not expanded due to limited resources. This pandemic has meant that our outreach initiatives remain locked due to restrictions imposed by the government concerning the spread of the Corona virus. That’s why l believe we are initiate stage.

• My name is Emilia Lebedeva and I started my own blog of styling and image making. I started just about 8 months ago and just a couple months ago I started to offer my services to customers. I feel that I need to have a team with me to get more vision and how to grow in business. I feel that I am in Initiate phase.

• My name is C. Larry Boimah Jr., I'm in a nonprofit organization called Youth Positive Transformation Initiative (YOPTI), that aim to positively transform the minds of young people through training programs and community services thereby making them be the positive change they want to see in their communities.

We are focus on our program in reaching out vision. At the same time, we are focus on reaching more people while seeking grants from donors to expand our programs. With all these, I believe we are in the growth stage.

• I am Potiphar Damiano and am working with Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF). My organization is mainly focusing on having greater impact as it operate in about 17 countries. To date, we have supported over 15,000 sites to offer HIV counseling, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment services alongside high-quality family health care. EGPAF is helping to build capacity of other NGOs as currently has a number of NGOs sub-contracted to it. This is why I suggest that my NGO is in the AMPLIFY Stage.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.