Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Giving my time and skills to achieve impact

• The potential risk I am willing to take is temporary unemployment. As I am striving to establish my own company, I have to resign from the current job. This is because as per the regulation of Ministry of Construction of Ethiopia, it is mandatory to resign the job I have been paid before establishing the company of my dream.
    So, I may a little bit be without income. I may not find project immediately after the establishment of my dream company. So, these are the risks I have to achieve my life goal.

• Dear BRIQUE, it is good endeavor.

• I am willing to risk partnering with as many bodies with access to entrepreneurs as possible so that the goals of the program I am administering and other programs of the organisation can be achieved

• Each and every person has got their own story or challenges. hence we need to tell our own story without undermining that of the other as we may not understand the weight it has on that person.

• Accessing funding can be a bottleneck for some of the projects we plan to take as an organization. What I do is that when we prepare the budget we make sure to make our budget very cost efficient. This is to ensure that potential funders are not scared away and the project is carried out seamlessly.

• By going out to get a survey on the business, economical and poverty level of the country. Doing a research to produce a curriculum for the teaching of entrepreneurs.

• The risk would be going to a religious community to address the men and women on the dangers of genital mutilation.

• By going out to get a survey on the business, economical and poverty level of the country. Doing a research to produce a curriculum for the teaching of entrepreneurs.

• The purpose of this story is to drive people towards being empathetic and to showcase the fact that people are going through their own challenges and milestones in life.

• humanitarian projects are sometimes most dangerous project that anyone work on. for the past three years our organization Samawade has been encountering several risks about community mobilizations. every time we try to implement and beneficiary project we have encountered obstacles regarding the race and the clans of the people are trying to assist with projects.
    some places their leaders are not intelligent enough to participate in the project and they will try to jeopardize the executions and try to enforce improper laws and regulations that has no place in the constitution. lot of time is been waste by resolving those issues therefore, in order for the project to continue we try to use different approach to deal with the obstacles including using third part conflict resolver, governmental interference, police security and so on. working in the areas where war broken down has it is own risk and as Samawade we always prioritize people who experience war trauma and in need for humanitarian assistance.

• I truly believe in no risk no gain. Best opportunities come through a hardest situation.

• I truly believe in no risk no gain. Best opportunities come through a hardest situation.

• I can take the risk of marketing our programmes and talking to people about it so that a good number of participants can be reach for the training.

• This is a brilliant vision, but don't forget to ask the important questions of 'What if'. That will make the goals of the vision more clearer.

• A risk I will like to take for my organisation is conducting TB test for covid19 patients to improve our case finding.

Thank you.

• I would invest more in young people . To contribute to my vision of National impact. Since they are the future

• my organization focuses basically on the representation of the girl child and women generally in court. this time we don't want to wait for them to come to us rather we will be taking the risk of suing the offenders on their behalf and getting the government involved to foster the girl child laws so that the girl child don't have to live in fear of the unknown.

• it is imperative for your organization to worry about funding but trust me, when your have your goals and objective straight you will see support from likeminded organizations and individual. cheers

• Scaling up is a huge risk to take as a social enterprise. However, it can increase the social enterprise impact based on its operational model to satisfy demand for relevant product or services.

• That is a very good idea. Note that ideas can always be patented for copyright purposes.

• No risk , No gain. I am willing to take the risk of engaging high qualified employees in my team.

• The potential risk that my organization might not be willing to take is having a training center in every region of the country.

• The potential risk we willing to take as a business is to digitalize in order to reach new markets. Even though there are data breaches and internet theft we are willing to take the risk intelligently and ensure we have enough internet security.

T
    1 Reply
  • I think customer complaint isn't necessarily a risk but customer dissatisfaction is because you might end up losing that customer. Analyze customer feedback to get to know who is satisfied with your product/service and who is not.

• to provide strategies that will help the improve the process in the following year.

• In our organization, we take the risk of financing all the work that we are offered with our own funds once we come to an agreement and by signing an employment contract and a very specific charter as we have noticed that it allowed us to gain confidence and therefore the clientele compared to our competitors

• My Organisation has dedicated significant resources towards policy and advocacy for entrepreneurship in Nigeria. I would be willing to conduct some research on the demand for Gender lens investing in Nigeria, the gaps and possible issues encountered and the possible transformational impact which could be achieved.

• As me, I decided to get decision for reinvesting the money to buy machine of creating bread, my boss criticize me that it will lead the lost then I decided to but after certain time business get benefits so that's my risk I take and let me to be successful in front of my boss

• We do everything from operations to office work using the basic files and papers so I would advise and most likely purchase a ready made software to increase efficiency and reduce time used to update papers with data.

• I would recommend beginning with the end in mind as you have stated it by maybe look into incorporating an impact assessment department in the organization, to measure the impacts of the results of your project

• The risk of loosing potential cultivable land to construction

• To reduce the size of organization we should never reduce its potential to deliver the services

• In my oppinion, if you don't risk you can earn anything because you are afraid to be defeated

• The potential risk I might be willing to take for my organization in order to advance it mission.
    COYED Organization be in the understand of set of peoples need and they situation, like child living on the street,Early girl child marriage, widow ,old age ,single parents ,dropped out from schools, and girls potutition, with that ,the organization came across and take up an intelligent risk.
    From few years ago this set of peoples , were been mobilized and secetidise them that are peoples who care for them , with that coyed organization is here in the intelligent risk, to assisted them with there situation and will, all time offer them with all suite of assistant, by assists and place them in the various category like to goes to schools, learning carpital, trader, tailor and construction, etc etc etc, with that accomplishments, there is indeed and decreased of criminal in community today,
    For that such of achievement Coyed organization will always in the position for pick up an intelligent risk for Human life,
    That by our intervention and joining Hands there will be an greater impact in the world concerns Human being,
    Glory to all participants
    From
    Marcus safea Brima Togba
    COYED Organization
    The CEO Director.

• I believe a potential risk i am willingly to take for my organization is to rely on the admission process of our partners, in selecting the beneficiaries of our scholarship program. This is an intelligent risk in its sense because an internal audit of the beneficiaries and the admission process will be established.

• One potential risk i am willing to take is to take time off for school to make me better at results delivery.

• This is a good one. Good thinking.

• I am willing to risk the possibillity of acquiring more work and responsibilities for my current salary, with the hope of working on the golden rule "Honey as money" and attract further investment in my work to improve the school and gain a social impact on our community. The safety net would be to delight my stakeholders and make an exceptional execution working on communication of the designed strategies according to the recolected data for the Expo Science Environmental Awareness and Change of Behavior project.

• Planning to embark upon a project to construct flushing toilets for the community of 7 de laan and 8-ste laan despite no guaranteed income to fund this type of project.

The risk and assumption is that the probability is that there will be no interested donors or political will to support this type of project.

• Planning to embark upon a project to construct flushing toilets for the community of 7 de laan and 8-ste laan despite no guaranteed income to fund this type of project.

The risk and assumption is that the probability is that there will be no interested doners or political will to support this type of project.

• I am willing to take a risk on advocating for boys rights since most of other agencies are all into girls affair.

• i would take the risk to compete in an academic competition with other international schools and get the trophy so that my school would get famous and get many students. it will get a lot of money and it will allow it to build a new school.

• the purpose of the story is to show everyone has its own pain and everyone has different story to tell. one day can be good for one and bad for another. the producer tells an effective story by showing what it looks like a hospital.

• One of the risk is that I can do whatsoever within my capacity for my organization to strive well

• One of the risk is that I can do whatsoever within my capacity for my organization to strive well

• A risk i will go on it is to talkback on the majors and council due to we have to expose our points in a better way of course this should be passive and positive to make the best impact on it.

• A risk i will go on it is to talkback on the majors and council due to we have to expose our points in a better way of course this should be passive and positive to make the best impact on it.

• Risks. When we chart a clear path with clear communication of our strategy. When we define roles and responsibilities, clearly. We have clear value with shareholders. Let me go deeper here with an example of the risks

• Reaching out to competitors to collaborate and combine research.

A
    C
    2 Replies
  • Am ready to take the risk in changing the lives of single mothers and teenage mothers into someone who is responsible and able in future. And this by making them leave their marriage and come to our centre and get online knowledge for free.

• One of the intelligent risks I would take is to use all the earnings for a month or more and invest them to grow my business and my partners to outreach what I've invested.

• Intelligent risk is one risk worth taking as long as one fail's doesn't mean fail all together, then it's worth taking!

Meeting with ladies with low self esteem, inspiring the that's there's more to life till they gain their stand.

• Yes o, I will add this to my risk also. It's worth doing!

• The potential risk that we can like any other NGO but when dealing with lives we have to be as careful as possible about the mass reproduction that can happen.

• When asking these questions, imagine yourself seeing what they see, feeling what they feel, and hearing what they heard in this video. It's the core of humanity that emerges when we try to put ourselves in other people's shoes and share their experiences, and it's the only way to bring the world together and give meaning to our existence.

• sometimes i need to take a risk but at the same time i studied the metegattion of the risk

1 Reply
  • One risk I would take could be trying to expand our mission, from local to national. travel different areas and spread the word through organizations

• The risk encounter makes make one not to gain this process.
    Risk general covers a large aspect of thing.
    Life it's self is risk.Business which aim is to make profit has a bundle of risk attached to it.
    Therefore must organization tend to face alot of risk in life

• Always be the best not be the first, community liaison and communication should follow up in every part of plan

• Actually you following the rules always no need to accept the risk?

• i would be willing to take a risk of taking out a morgage on the school to be able to build and expand its facilities

• It means if you don't get to take risk in your life and work you won't be able to make a big difference and impact in your business life.

• My organization tackles issues of adolescent reproductive health and teen pregnancy. One risk am willing to take is to launch a service oriented program that can be adopted into the school curriculum to equip adolescents with reproductive heath information. Liaising with the government would be a plus for us as they would be updated on our progress and hopefully take up the project and include it in the syllabus.

T
    1 Reply
  • The potential risk we have is that we are engaging political leaders in our project.The risk is that politicians can easily shift to political agenda and get out of the project target

• The potential risk we have is that we are engaging political leaders in our project.The risk is that politicians can easily shift to political agenda and get out of the project target

• Creating an awareness program for Charakids Foundation inorder to get sponsors and partners which will enable s reach out to more disadvantaged kids

• You should also include educating your team members on how to identify data breaches and information security such as phising and the likes

• Host a declutter session for Charakids Foundation, this declutter session helps to generate basic needs for the disadvantaged children such as clothing, footwears, funds and awareness. This is a risk because it is going to take time, resources and proper planning but with the right mindset and planning the end goal of reaching 500 kids in Nigeria would be achieved

• Yo can also partner with organizations with the same aim as yours this helps to reduce the costs incurred and also liase with company's that are concerned with producing reproductive health products such as pads or condoms this can serve as a fall back plan on the government part

T
    1 Reply
  • Actually you following the rules always no need to accept the risk?
    Always we should learn before accept the risk, in other hand the risk will fail us, hard working knowledge practice exercises after all this we should accept the risk.

• My organization is a Non Profit Organization which is now suffering from monetary crises due to high inflation rate in my country. We are planning to open affordable prices remedial services to the students in the community to increase our revenues. The risk is that instead of monetary challenges we are opening the school for longer hours means will be paying more to utility bills and salary packages but we expect to gain greater revenue after sometime by increased enrollments.

• My organization is a Non Profit Organization which is now suffering from monetary crises due to high inflation rate in my country. We are planning to open affordable prices remedial services to the students in the community to increase our revenues. The risk is that instead of monetary challenges we are opening the school for longer hours means will be paying more to utility bills and salary packages but we expect to gain greater revenue after sometime by increased enrollments.

• Share a possible risk that I might be willing to take to advance my organization's mission is to place these children with disabilities in my institution with other children and strive to develop their abilities. It may become very difficult, but disabled children also come with some ability from God, which we should use and this will increase the spirit of compassion and love in the society.

I would suggest to the rest of the peer group to start an educational session between the two children erasing the gap between the rich and the poor so as to inculcate the urge to move forward in the poor children.

• Riscos calculados aliados à ousadia significam uma grande chance de sucesso. Toda ousadia apoiada em um projeto bem desenhado e que responde às perguntas, o que, como, onde, por que e quando, podem ser direcionado de forma séria e acompanhada de indices de avaliação. Apostar em riscos calculados é, sem dúvida, ótima estratégia.

• Potential Risk:
    For our organization we can take social and economic risk for our project.
    Social risks include alterations in relationships with others that are to the disadvantage of the subject, including embarrassment, loss of respect of others and economic risks include payment by subjects for procedures not otherwise required, loss of wages or other income and any other financial costs.

• We have to take risk for promoting our project it maybe beneficial for us.

• we will be willing to try the experience in another city of the country.

• As I don't have an organisation I'll talk about it on personal levels. For exemple, If I want to promote my blog on my social media where friends and family are present, I risk becoming more vulnerable and people in my life finding things about me that I might not have shared on the first place. But then, is the size of reward greater than the size of risk. You might end up with more support than judgement

• You must be able to take a risk for your organization in order to reach your goal or to advance its mission

• The size of the risk might b greater than the reward. have a buffer just in case it is

• In order to advance a mission , the potential risk I would like to take is a strategic risk , by using new technology to speed up the production of machinery as the competition is increasing day by day

• I can risk my comfort of sleeping to educate and sensitize my organization on how to build a powerful mindset

• encouraging and very specific

• this is the manner of risk I can take for my organization
    A legal risk is a specific type of compliance risk that occurs when a company fails to follow a government's rules for companies. Legal risks can result in expensive lawsuits and a negative reputation for companies. Here are a few types of legal risks for companies:

Contractual risks: A contractual risk occurs when a company doesn't fulfill the obligation or liabilities in a business contract.
    Dispute risks: A dispute risk happens when a legal conflict with a customer, stakeholder or community member interrupts a business' processes.
    Regulatory risks: A regulatory risk can happen if a government regulator withdraws a company's license to operate.
    Example: If a factory fails to follow regulations for pollution or hazardous waste, it could receive a fine from the government and experience a lower reputation among consumers, stakeholders and community members.

• this is the manner of risk i can take for my organization
    A legal risk is a specific type of compliance risk that occurs when a company fails to follow a government's rules for companies. Legal risks can result in expensive lawsuits and a negative reputation for companies. Here are a few types of legal risks for companies:

Contractual risks: A contractual risk occurs when a company doesn't fulfill the obligation or liabilities in a business contract.
    Dispute risks: A dispute risk happens when a legal conflict with a customer, stakeholder or community member interrupts a business' processes.
    Regulatory risks: A regulatory risk can happen if a government regulator withdraws a company's license to operate.
    Example: If a factory fails to follow regulations for pollution or hazardous waste, it could receive a fine from the government and experience a lower reputation among consumers, stakeholders and community members.

• The potential risk that an organization may be willing to take in order to advance its mission is launching a new product or service that addresses a significant social or environmental issue. This may involve making a significant investment in research and development, and taking a bold stance on a highly-visible issue.

The organization may face backlash from various stakeholders, including competitors, regulators, and special interest groups. However, if successful, this risk-taking could result in a significant impact on the issue at hand, increased brand recognition and customer loyalty, and a strengthened reputation as a socially responsible company.

To mitigate the risks, the organization could conduct thorough research and testing of the product or service, build partnerships and coalitions with relevant stakeholders, and communicate the benefits and impacts transparently to customers and the public.

• Acknowledging the principle of "no risk, no gain" within the honey production industry, producers can innovate and explore alternative strategies and techniques to improve their yields and diversify their product range. By embracing the challenges that come with expanding their apiaries or venturing into lesser-known honey varieties, entrepreneurs can tap into new market segments and create a niche for themselves. Additionally, taking calculated risks may lead to novel discoveries and advancements that can propel the industry forward, enhancing its resilience and long-term success. Through bold action and adaptability, honey producers can unlock new opportunities and contribute significantly to the ever-evolving landscape of honey commerce.

• Acknowledging the principle of "no risk, no gain" within the honey production industry, producers can innovate and explore alternative strategies and techniques to improve their yields and diversify their product range. By embracing the challenges that come with expanding their apiaries or venturing into lesser-known honey varieties, entrepreneurs can tap into new market segments and create a niche for themselves. Additionally, taking calculated risks may lead to novel discoveries and advancements that can propel the industry forward, enhancing its resilience and long-term success. Through bold action and adaptability, honey producers can unlock new opportunities and contribute significantly to the ever-evolving landscape of honey commerce.

• Mission usually take this on the financial resources because there is involves the resources being provided by the government and the students pieces and I will be willing to take risk on behalf of my organisation I offering courses which I believe I have a potential and required to be introduce in the market obviously it would require having I think that is worth risk taking.

• Unity
    Peaceful environment

• Technology risk
    Fires and storm damage
    Natural disaster
    Strategic risk

• As it is known through rule-07, that ambitious goals are not achieved without taking of any kind of risk, so risk is considered also integral part of management and characteristic of leadership. however, leader should take intelligent risk before the embark of his journey towards goals.
    Being manager position, having attached with organizational set goals to attain in larger interest of department, I interact via meeting with my team member to discuss it how to achieve these goals, listen them servantly and passionately, decisions are taken at there expertly, threats, challenges, and risks are even hauled over at there, and successful model in this regards is also analyzed in spotted meeting. Consequently, strategies are designed to implement decisions with consensus with assigning them roles and responsibilities so as to achieve goals. Regardless, my department face the risks for not proper utilizations of fund and lags bend in auditing process which is key area to make accountability. In this way, wastage of money is observed.

• Give my employees huge task to discover their innovation

S
    1 Reply
  • I can get a person in my organization who has no required experience but willing to learn new things.A workshop or a short will be offered to him for the development of required skills and abilities. Thus, a self motivated person can learn new skills and cope with the difficult situation successfully.

• Huge tasks may demotivate or cause difficulty to complete within time frame. So, it is better to give them specific and proper tasks to discover their hidden potential.

• The I am going to take is the partners of our organization may or may not want to be cooperative for the fats execution of our program.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.