Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Human Capital Strategy

Good day everyone, pls I need someone taking human capital strategy to give me heads up and help me through out the course or for better collaboration for effectiveness

W
    A
    3 Replies
  • Hello my name is wilson i also under take human capital strategy i hope we can work together

• @adewumi2015 said in Human Capital Strategy:

Good day everyone, pls I need someone taking human capital strategy to give me heads up and help me through out the course or for better collaboration for effectiveness

Hello adewumi i am wilson i need a team to start this course i am very serious i want to be done with this course to move to another ok reply me when you get this

A
    1 Reply
  • @WilsonUdoh said in Human Capital Strategy:

@adewumi2015 said in Human Capital Strategy:

Hello adewumi i am wilson i need a team to start this course i am very serious i want to be done with this course to move to another ok reply me when you get this
    · Human capital is an intangible asset or quality not listed on a company's balance sheet, why do i say so?
    Because the Oxford dictionary define human capital as the skills, knowledge, and experience possessed by an individual or population, viewed in terms of their value or cost to an organization or country. I hope i am on the way.

L
    1 Reply
  • @Alhajiji said in Human Capital Strategy:

@WilsonUdoh said in Human Capital Strategy:

· Human capital is an intangible asset or quality not listed on a company's balance sheet, why do i say so?
    Because the Oxford dictionary define human capital as the skills, knowledge, and experience possessed by an individual or population, viewed in terms of their value or cost to an organization or country. I hope i am on the way.

Yes you are on the way, it also a department in the company or organization that is responsible of recruiting and training of workers or staff

A
    1 Reply
  • @lawbest114 said in Human Capital Strategy:

@Alhajiji said in Human Capital Strategy:

Yes you are on the way, it also a department in the company or organization that is responsible of recruiting and training of workers or staff

Hello everyone, I am Onyinye, i am also interested in this Human Capital strategy. Please anyone currently on this course could also signify for better collabo.
    The course is actually currently on
    Thanks

Hello Adewumi,

My name is Sylvester.
    I have just started the Human Capital Strategy course.

• Hello my name is Victor Patrick, I just started the course on human capital strategy.... Please I need heads up on how to go about this course.. Its actually interesting... Please someone tell me is each module made for a day in the week? Because all the modules are up. Thanks

• @Asanwa said in Human Capital Strategy:

@lawbest114 said in Human Capital Strategy:

@Alhajiji said in Human Capital Strategy:

Hello everyone, I am Onyinye, i am also interested in this Human Capital strategy. Please anyone currently on this course could also signify for better collabo.
    The course is actually currently on
    Thanks

Hello Onyi,

I have enrolled too. Let's collab and ace this.

Same here...

O
    1 Reply
  • @Azorkam said in Human Capital Strategy:
    can we work together on this course ?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.