Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ethiopia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    T
    G
    3 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ethiopia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello. My name is Lulseged. I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I work for AISDA- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association. I wanted to join this community as it could be a good opportunity for me to learn a lot from the members, exchange best practices and lessons, and further develop partnership.

1 Reply
  • @aisda said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hello. My name is Lulseged. I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I work for AISDA- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association. I wanted to join this community as it could be a good opportunity for me to learn a lot from the members, exchange best practices and lessons, and further develop partnership.

Welcome Lulseged! Great to have you here :) . Can you share some more about the work that AISDA does and your role there?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Ethiopian CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• Hello. My name is Lulseged. I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I work for AISDA- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association. I wanted to join this community as it could be a good opportunity for me to learn a lot from the members, exchange best practices and lessons, and further develop partnership.

Hi everyone,

hello
    my name is Tsinat Mulugeta. I am a medical student in st.paulos millennium collage in Addis Ababa. I work in Ethiopian medical students association which is a volunteer youth based NGO. currently I am a certified trainer on TNT and the vice director for the public health department in my local member organization which is also the reason I registered for the courses online. I am hoping this is a place where I learn a lot of things from the education platform and also from the experience sharing in this community, something i take back for my team and my organization. i look forward to our time together.thank you!

• Hello,
    My name is Aynalem Woldargay, I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia I working at EiABC,(Addis Ababa University) as planning, Monitoring and evaluation expert. Additionally I am one of NGOs (Empower Women’s & Children’s Aid founder. I choose to join this community b/c this helps in order to get new knowledge, skill and experience from different countries community.

Hi everyone,

Hi,
    My name is Gashaw Nigusie, I am living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I am working as a Monitoring and Evaluation officer in NGO. The reason i join this community is to learn more about the science of monitoring and evaluation and to improve organizational achievments through monitoring system.

• Hey
    I am Musba Kedir from Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research. I am living in Addis Ababa. I Have MSc in Agricultural Economics and now am working as Planning, monitoring and Evaluation researcher in the institute. I want to learn this course becouse it is very important to advance my knowledge and change my skills which is crucial for my Institute in advance.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.