Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• administrators

Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ethiopia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    1 Reply
  • Human%20Capital%20Strategy-Acumen-HumanCapital_101-1_1.0_20180416_20180527

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Ethiopia community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello. My name is Lulseged. I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I work for AISDA- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association. I wanted to join this community as it could be a good opportunity for me to learn a lot from the members, exchange best practices and lessons, and further develop partnership.

1 Reply
  • administrators

@aisda said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hello. My name is Lulseged. I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I work for AISDA- Action for Integrated Sustainable Development Association. I wanted to join this community as it could be a good opportunity for me to learn a lot from the members, exchange best practices and lessons, and further develop partnership.

Welcome Lulseged! Great to have you here :) . Can you share some more about the work that AISDA does and your role there?

Also, if you have any resources / websites / files that you think will be valuable to other Ethiopian CSOs, I encourage you to share them in the best practices post :)

• Human%20Capital%20Strategy-Acumen-HumanCapital_101-1_1.0_20180416_20180527

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.