Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• WANT FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MY ORGANISATION

Hello Everyone,
    My name is John M. Msanya and i lives in Kenya.Am glad for just accomplishing the course of Fundraising Strategies and am able to get skills on applying them on the ground. Now that i have studied the course, I want to start my own organisation here in Kenya to help needy children in Kenyan communities get an education, because i have come to know after doing my own research when i covered another course here at philanthropy university of Global Social Entrepreneurship i found their was problem in the society to solve it. So i would like friends and partners of Philanthropy university to help me in getting sponsors and Donors for supporting my organisation so that i can help this needy children get an education. Anyone in the position to assist me can reach me through Email: jmwambito@gmail.com or Email: africascentre@gmail.com. I will be grateful for your generous response. Thanks.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.