Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• ABOUT ME

Segun Adedoyin is a young Nigerian with experience in the humanitarian aid and digital Information Communication Technology Industry. Over the years, his interest and passion towards development created opportunities for him to get involved in quiet a number of social Enterprise initiatives and community development projects. Those projects have a fall back on the SDGs( United Nations Sustainable Development Goals) as a development framework committed towards People, the Planet , Prosperity, Peace & Partnership.

B
    1 Reply
  • @Segunadedoyin said in ABOUT ME:

Segun Adedoyin is a young Nigerian with experience in the humanitarian aid and digital Information Communication Technology Industry. Over the years, his interest and passion towards development created opportunities for him to get involved in quiet a number of social Enterprise initiatives and community development projects. Those projects have a fall back on the SDGs( United Nations Sustainable Development Goals) as a development framework committed towards People, the Planet , Prosperity, Peace & Partnership.

Hi

• Adetunji Ajala
    Twitter:@ajala_adetunji
    ajalaadetunjidavid@gmail.com
    +2347039537716
    Osogbo, Nigeria.
    Adetunji has six years of experience in the nonprofit sector, and earned a Bachelor’s of Agricultural Technology in Animal production and health from the Federal University of Technology Akure in Nigeria. He is a result-oriented youth development agent with experience in Agricultural development and community-based projects. The passion to involve in Nation building has pushed him in Peace building Initiatives, Capacity Building, Community Mobilizing as well as planning and implementing youth-based projects. His passion for peace-building and conflict resolution made him served as mobilization officer for NDI/USAID funded VOTENOTFIGHT peace initiative project in Osun state executed by Kimpact Development Initiative in southwest Nigeria.I am the Program Officer of Kimpact Development Initiative . He has involved in community citizens’ charter formulation as sponsored by PERL/DFID in Southwestern part of Nigeria. He was a mobilization officer for southwest NEVR (Nigeria election violence report) project sponsored by IFES/USAID/UKAID. He equally served as Project Coordinator for Nigeria election violence report (NEVR) Project in Bayelsa state. Adetunji has volunteered as voter educator on youth inclusion and participation in electoral reforms/processes as well as peace-builders for different groups, including INEC, IFES in Nigeria. Through these experiences, he has developed strong project implementation and management skills. Adetunji enjoys topics that border on youth development, democratic governance, Agropreneurship, peace-building and conflict resolution. I love to unlearn , learn and relearn to be the better me and affect my society. Am open up to opportunities .
    Thanks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.