Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Networking...

My name is Tawuya Katso. I am the CEO of YOSEP, an NGO that seeks to alleviate poverty in Zimbabwe by assisting the Youths to successfully complete school and go on to acquire skills that will allow them to be gainfully employed and also be entrepreneurs. I am here to get help on Fund Raising approaches and also meet others who share our passion to make this a better world. I would also like to create a group where we can meet in Washington,DC and exchange ideas.

1 Reply
  • @yosep said in Networking...:

My name is Tawuya Katso. I am the CEO of YOSEP, an NGO that seeks to alleviate poverty in Zimbabwe by assisting the Youths to successfully complete school and go on to acquire skills that will allow them to be gainfully employed and also be entrepreneurs. I am here to get help on Fund Raising approaches and also meet others who share our passion to make this a better world. I would also like to create a group where we can meet in Washington,DC and exchange ideas.

Welcome Tawuya ( @YOSEP ), thank you for introducing yourself!

It is wonderful to hear about your NGO. Can you share more details about the project with the group?

@All, does anyone here do work in Zimbabwe? Is anyone else based in Washington DC? It would be great to connect with Tawuya and to build networks with others who are passionate about driving social impact!

• We want to raise money so that the youth (Boys and Girls) get the skills needed to apply for employment and also create employment. By successfully completing school, we are creating social capital. This is likely yo lead to the Youths getting together, bringing their skills together and participating in social and economic development. These Youths also get an opportunity to realise that (a) they are the solution to their challenges and that (b) there is a brighter future as they are always going to be able to react to community challenges.

1 Reply
  • @yosep said in Networking...:

We want to raise money so that the youth (Boys and Girls) get the skills needed to apply for employment and also create employment. By successfully completing school, we are creating social capital. This is likely yo lead to the Youths getting together, bringing their skills together and participating in social and economic development. These Youths also get an opportunity to realise that (a) they are the solution to their challenges and that (b) there is a brighter future as they are always going to be able to react to community challenges.

That sounds great @Yosep, thank you for following up!

I encourage you to use this Community to share ideas, ask questions, and connect with others! It can be a really powerful way to build a network :)

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.