Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Dear Peers,

I'm James Sunday, from Nigeria. I am a Knowledge Management and Development Communications professional. With a background in media, communications, and journalism, I bring a strong storytelling approach to my work. Currently leading knowledge management and communications effort at TAConnect, I am driven by a passion for creating social impact and amplifying marginalized voices. In this course, I aim to broaden my skills and collaborate with like-minded individuals to unlock the full potential of communication for positive change. Excited to embark on this journey with all of you.

Best regards,
    James

• Hi everyone my name is Gloria Opoku-Frimpong. I am from Ghana. I am the head of Administration of an non-profit organization that caters for the educational needs of young girls who want to go to school but lack the financial means to do so. In my line of work, i am expected to write mostly emotional yet interesting stories about the girls. These stories should be able to summarize the girls' lives to existing sponsors and also potential sponsors. Here, in this course I seek to be able to unleash my potential in story telling to be able to attract people to fund the operations of the organization to help many girls to achieve their dreams.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.