Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Monitoring and evaluation processes

I'm really pleased with this study today. It's quite impressive to learn something new

1 Reply
  • Staff

@uchala said in Monitoring and evaluation processes:

I'm really pleased with this study today. It's quite impressive to learn something new

Hi @Uchala, thank you for posting! It is wonderful to have you here.

What study are you referring to? What did you learn? It would be great to share your thoughts with the Community!

• I need information on the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. When is this course available again. Can I also purchase this course for online access for members of my organisation? We intend to use this in-house for capacity building of new staff as and when we recruit them. Please let me know if its possible to buy the course.

1 Reply
  • Staff

@shwenha said in Monitoring and evaluation processes:

I need information on the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course. When is this course available again. Can I also purchase this course for online access for members of my organisation? We intend to use this in-house for capacity building of new staff as and when we recruit them. Please let me know if its possible to buy the course.

Hello @Shwenha, thank you for posting! It is so wonderful to hear that you intend to use the course internally at your organization.

Regarding the next course session: it will be offered again from November 12 to December 17. You will be able to enroll in the course soon!

As for the price: the course, like the rest of our courses, is completely free!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Thank you for your response. I have noted the dates for the next course. Is it possible to have access to the course even after the training. I understand that it is free but is it possible to buy it and have unlimited access within our organisation as and when we need it?

1 Reply
  • Staff

Thank you for your response. I have noted the dates for the next course. Is it possible to have access to the course even after the training. I understand that it is free but is it possible to buy it and have unlimited access within our organisation as and when we need it?

Hi @Shwenha, thank you for following up! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the course and are interested in using it within your organization. At this point, we do not offer early access to any courses and none of our courses is available to purchase. However, if you successfully complete a course, you will be able to access its course material indefinitely by clicking on "My Courses" in your menu (in the top right hand corner of the screen) and then selecting "Past Courses" and clicking on the course. I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• Thank you very much for your response. You have been very helpful. My organisation will benefit tremendously from your courses as we build our capacity to monitor and evaluate community projects here in South Africa.

• Staff

Thank you very much for your response. You have been very helpful. My organisation will benefit tremendously from your courses as we build our capacity to monitor and evaluate community projects here in South Africa.

Thank you @Shwenha! That is so great to hear! Please let us know how your colleagues like the course :)

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.