Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Module 1 Discussion: Advocacy and the Political Context

I am now totally agree with my instructor that many of our countries fall into the category of Semi open context. My country is also belonging to this category though now am beginning to have some fears that may be soon, our context can even be more worse than now. In general this is so because of unfulfilled political manifesto of the ruling alliance. They promised the voters heavens yet up to now are failing to take them even by a metre high. Now when people try to ask about the progress they get so furious, Some media houses have their broadcasting licences being revoked recently.

T
    N
    2 Replies
  • I disagree, what is Semi Open, either you're transparent or you're not, there is no in between.
    It's never the people, it's always the powers that be, that's because the people are uneducated on the powers that they do possess.

• That is too bad on your side. Actually, in my country also, there is this system of semi open context. But if you analyze how non governmental organizations are working, you may find that they act according to the rules and legislations of the country.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.