Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Deploying digital technology and tools for fundraising

The current pandemic has pushed us to function from the vicinity of our homes, thereby using digital technologies to communicate, network and convert deals had become paramount. In my current capacity, I extensively use platforms like Linkedin, Medium and Devex to spread my message across the global development community. I would like to know from the members what tools do you currently use and how effective they have been.

• I currently use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, GoFundMe and Google to spread the word about my rescue. I post fundraisers on Facebook and have been fairly successful in them. I do feel that the pandemic has pushed us to make better use of digital media. But on the same note, I feel that I work better behind the screen rather than face to face. I tend to stammer in person, and am very reluctant to ask for donations when face to face.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.