Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Fundraising Strategies

When have read fundraising strategies for the fist time I though it was a piece of cream cake which I could only take out of the basket and starting crack it and suddenly got disappeared in my mouth straight to my stomach and continue consuming more and more until everyone sees how full was my tummy was, Now, I see that Fundraising is not just a piece of a brick that you can pick and through somewhere, but a full break comprised of many particles, (sand, stone, cement, water, etc. and needs the sun to make it dry and get harder to be stronger and get the good shape so that the buyer can be interested in it.
    That's how I can call fundraising strategies now, it need more ingredients, (time, research, commitment, dedication, honest, donor, families, advisors, etc. to mention just a few.

• Fundraising strategies are demanding, now that we can outline our strategies we would make it to crowdfunding at Global Giving in September Accelerator, we failed three times to reach the target of $5000,00. This course added much to our tasks and questions we always had.. why other organizations made it to tens of thousands? is there a bureaucracy or what is going on. in reality we are the cause of failures in many cases, but none to blame but knowledge is..

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.