Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Orientation -Introductions

Hello, my name is Hope. I reside in the United States and I am currently starting a retail business to fund a non-profit organization I will be starting. My goal for applying to and taking courses with Philanthropy University is so that I may gain as much knowledge as I can to prosperously serve communities. I have ideas and visions but I want to do things right so that no one will go lacking help. I am excited to learn how I can put feet to my ideas and visions.

D
    1 Reply
  • Hello , Nice to be in this course discussion . My name is Devesh and I am from India . I am a management consultant and I am here to learn more about non-profits and valuable knowledge and skills related to it which will broaden my vision and provide me better understanding regarding it which I may apply practically in working ahead in my projects or assignments .

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.