Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce Yourself in The Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships Playbook Course!

Welcome to the course discussion board!

To get started in this course, follow the prompts below and respond to at least two other learners:

1. Introduce yourself to the others in this course (name, country, industry/field of work).

2. What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

3. What are you most excited to learn?

To be more successful in this course, we recommend you work in a team. Create or join one today!

1 Reply
  • My name is Francis Oyat Otoo, from Family Harvest Foundation a registered CBO in Gulu, northern Uganda. We currently operate a vocational skills training school in Gulu, in Keyi A, Kabedopong, Kasubi Parish, Bardege-Layibi Division, Gulu City.
    The goal for this study is to get a lifetime partnership that supports youth aged 18 to 25 years in vocational education by supplying financial or in-kind items to support the training of vulnerable youth who were affected by a civil war 20 years ago.
    I am excited on how i will succeed in achieving my dream by getting the right partner(s) for our educational roles in development.

• Am Adetule Kehinde, Director of WesolveIT Ltd and President of Vision for Africa Foundation Network NG in Nigeria. I have wide of experience in Sales, Business Development Management, Information Technology, Social Service Management and Media Communication Management for Corporate Industries.

• Am Muhammad Nura Abdulkadir worked with Primary health care as accountability officer in Jigawa, Nigeria. I’m from Nigeria

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.