Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Next Steps

We’d love to hear about your big plans. So would the other learners in this course. In the space below, tell us:

How do you envision your MSP will be different in 5 years? In 1 year? In 1 month?

Which Calls to Action will you focus on taking? How?

After you have shared your response, review a few of your peers’ responses. Are there any ideas worth duplicating in your MSP?

• Course Facilitator

This course has really opened a whole lot of areas for consideration including those been taken for granted. It clearly made it clear that even little details matters. With a renewed effort to make more impact and make the impact count with the establishment of Monitoring and Evaluation Department in our organisation, we believe that in the next 2 to 3 years, our MSP would have been greatly transformed with a good success story.

For us at Golden Oasis Spring Foundation, Enhancing Accountability is a major call to action we want to take on. It has a way of linking other actions together. The dynamics of power has a way of been attended to when accountability is enhanced. Short comings can be easily spotted when ones heart is given out to enhancing accountability.

• This course has opened the whole lot of areas for importance including those been taken as not important. It clearly made it clear that even little details matters. With a renewed effort to make more impact and make the impact count with the introduction of Evaluation in our organisation, we believe that in the next 2years, our MSP would have been greatly changed positively with a good success story.

• This course has expand my and opened the whole lot of areas for importance including those been taken as not important. It clearly made it clear that even little details matters and to have an effective project on elevation of the masses there are very important steps to be taken. With a renewed effort to make more impact and make the impact count with the introduction of Evaluation in our organisation, I believe that in the next few months running to a years, our MSP would have been greatly changed positively.

Thanks for this course...

• This course has opened a whole lot of areas concentration which involves those taken for granted. It shows that even little details matter. With the establishment of monitoring and evaluation, we believe that in the next few months or years, our MSP would be have been greatly transformed with a huge success.

• This course has expanded my understanding and opened new areas that need to be revisited on the MSP we have in place. Some of the clauses we have in the MoUs were done some time back and have not been updated with changing times. Participatory M&E needs to be refocused so that it feeds into program design for improved accountability to our clients.

• The Program has really expose a lot of gaps that were never consider to be valuable within stakeholders engagement. I have really appreciate the impact communities or beneficiaries have on the success of a project. I for see the inclusion of expanding of stakeholder network and Accountability in 1-3 years been employed in project implementation.

• good job. i would love to know you in real life or in person.

• This course is an eye opener and it has been advantageous for my MSP to develop in areas of weakness and to keep the head up high also in the area of strength. Thank you once again for the opportunity of this course

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.