Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course % grade determined only by a small number of multiple-choice questions with limited scope is unfair.

I have finished the course Advocacy however there are some problem Quiz scores preventing me receiving the Certificate. I would like to take the quizzes again as the Certificate is important for my work. In some cases I had misread the questions.
    I have done so much work in all the assignments a Certificate is still in my reach.

I am a qualified Educationist (Doctor of Education) and I have completed advanced programs in assessment.

As the % grade in the Advocacy course is determined by only 1 or 2 multiple choice questions, the outcome is unfairly swayed to failing for provision of a Certificate. Multiple-choice only measure knowledge not application.

For example, an incorrect answer when there is one question for a topic is unfair.

The final assessment for a Certificate does not take into account the written assignments and peer reviews undetaken.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.