Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Do No Harm

My response to the Do No Harm ethical issue is as follows:
    I would not release the data about the participants to politicians if the data has been collected for a different purpose. That does not necessarily mean that I support criminals. Instead, it means I am only protecting them from harm by politicians. However, I will also come up with initiatives that try to rehabilitate these people and make them more useful members of the community. This will definitely include understanding why they get involved in crime in order to deal with the causes rather than just symptoms. Where necessary, that is, in case of people who have committed serious crimes, I will persuade the criminals to turn themselves in to the police and inform them of my intention to inform the police if they fail to do so. The rationale for doing this is to protect the rest of the people I work with since such individuals can be a threat to safety and security of people.

My response is informed by the fact that politicians are often untruthful and could victimize even innocent people as long as they belong to the opposing side.

• My response to the Do No Harm ethical issue is as follows:
    I would not release the data about the participants to politicians if the data has been collected for a different purpose. That does not necessarily mean that I support criminals. Instead, it means I am only protecting them from harm by politicians. However, I will also come up with initiatives that try to rehabilitate these people and make them more useful members of the community. This will definitely include understanding why they get involved in crime in order to deal with the causes rather than just symptoms. Where necessary, that is, in case of people who have committed serious crimes, I will persuade the criminals to turn themselves in to the police and inform them of my intention to inform the police if they fail to do so. The rationale for doing this is to protect the rest of the people I work with since such individuals can be a threat to safety and security of people.

My response is informed by the fact that politicians are often untruthful and could victimize even innocent people as long as they belong to the opposing side.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.