Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• in the next few months i will use the tools and charters in the project

• I learnt a lot and gained a lot of insight. Yes in the next few months I will use the process and tools in my projects.

• This topic highlighted deficiencies in our organization's project management practices. I'm committed to using my newfound knowledge to apply effective methods in future projects.

J
    1 Reply
  • In the next few months, I will start using our project charter alongside raci matrix. This way I can coordinate our project better. As the project progress, I will start using M&E plan, stakeholder analysis, and risk management.

• I hope the raci matrix helps!

• iwillbeaplyingallhavelearnedhereinthecoupleofweeks

• What I learned from this course was very important for me because I m usually working on projects. So In the next few months inchallah I will start applying processes, tools, and practices to attain project goals.

• I will start using all the tools I've learnt in this course in the next couple of months

• In the next few Months i will apply the concepts Learned on Implementing of Project Management Practices especially on Issue Log and Tracking of Issue Logs.I will make Use of the Tips Provided such as Openly Commend Team Members ,Hold weekly Meetings so each Team Member can Participate in update of progress and Issues arising and create an online form where team Members can report issues arising in project in Confidentiality

Z
    1 Reply
  • In the next few months I will start using project charters, RACI chart, start using stakeholder analysis matrices, etc.

• Successfully I have done the course.

• Great job and takeaways.

• After completing this course, I have gained a lot of new knowledge about project management practices. I am excited to implement what I have learned in my future projects. One of the new processes I will start using is creating project charters. It will help me to clearly define the project's objectives, scope, and stakeholders, which are crucial for the success of any project. I will also start using stakeholder analysis matrices to identify and manage the stakeholders' expectations and involvement in the project.

I wish all the learners the best and hope they will also implement new practices in their projects. Let's continue to learn and grow together as project managers. Good luck to everyone!

B
    1 Reply
  • I have done the assignments and quizzes. I am now confident to be a qualified project manager. Thank you very much for this opportunity of learning online course.

• A project management system can be used for tasks such as creating estimates, schedules, and budgets; allocating resources; managing risks; controlling changes; and sharing information and updates. It is sometimes referred to as a “project management solution.”

• I hope to rejoin the development sector by applying for and successfully being hired for a project manager or monitoring and evaluation officer role. I will surely refer to the materials from both these courses (project management and planning for monitoring and evaluation) if I am hired and during my tenure.

• This course introduced me to the concept of a project charter. In my experience, we only used the project plan which was a more detailed version of the project proposal. Like you, I look forward to introducing the use of a project charter to organizations that don't know about it, and am excited to engage with organizations that already use it. Good luck in your future endeavors!

• In the coming months I will apply the risk register, issue log, stakeholder engagement matrix, RACI matrix and etc,

• In the coming months, I will use the RACI matrix to better organize the execution of tasks in my Organization.

• Considering the nature of the project and the tools that can be used with it, i will use the tools that i have learned in this course according to the nature of the project.

• This is a very good and timely learning materials for me. All the lessons learnt are exactly what I am using to navigate through in my current project as MEL Specilist. Much thanks to Philantrophy University!

• In the next few months I'll start utilizing my WBP
    Be more confident to ask the hard questions
    Start utilizing stakeholders and risk assessment plan

D
    1 Reply
  • Well in the next few months i might be a project manager....all the best to everyone who wants to begin this journey.

• I can't wait to start applying the skills I have gained

• I have completed the course, when will my certificate of achievement for the course be ready to download? Have checked in the progress slot I can't see it

P
    1 Reply
  • In the next few months I will use the process and project management tools in a project of my own

• I can't find my certificate of completion

• In the next few months I will use the process and tools in my projects especially community service projects.

• In the coming months, thanks to this course, I plan to finalise a project on improving the sexual health of adolescent girls in rural areas. In fact, I intend to use the various tools used in this course to refine the analysis of the needs of the beneficiaries. I will then use the logical framework to revise the project's objectives, results and products. I will use the RACI matrix to better assign roles.

• In the coming months, thanks to this course, I plan to finalise a project on improving the sexual health of adolescent girls in rural areas. In fact, I intend to use the various tools used in this course to refine the analysis of the needs of the beneficiaries. I will then use the logical framework to revise the project's objectives, results and products. I will use the RACI matrix to better assign roles.

• In the next few months I will keep taking project management courses in hopes of getting a role as a project manager where I will implement the following skills that I have learned from this course. Thank you.

• In the next few months, when I get a good job, I will be putting the Gantt chart, Risk and issue matrix and stakeholder analysis to good use. It was so interesting learning this course. Congratulations @Bigsam13

• In the next few months I will start using gantt chart for my project.

• In the next few months I will start using project charters, start using stakeholder analysis, risk analysis techniques, issue logs and RACI matrice.

• In the next two month i will be using Task Management Tools, Performance Goal Setting, Individual Development Plans and Job Descriptions and Role Clarity.. as explained below we have others which i will endeavor to to use.
    Task Management Tools: Utilizing task management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Monday.com to assign and track responsibilities for various tasks and projects. These tools provide a centralized platform where managers can assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress, making it easier to manage and monitor individual and team responsibilities.

Performance Goal Setting: Implementing a structured performance goal setting process where team members and managers collaborate to define clear, measurable goals and objectives. This process ensures that responsibilities are aligned with organizational objectives and provides a framework for tracking progress and evaluating performance.

Individual Development Plans: Encouraging employees to create individual development plans that outline their career goals, desired skills, and developmental activities. Managers can play a consultative role in assisting employees in identifying relevant opportunities and resources for their professional growth.

Job Descriptions and Role Clarity: Ensuring that job descriptions are up-to-date, accurate, and clearly define roles and responsibilities for each position within the organization. Regularly reviewing and updating job descriptions helps maintain clarity and alignment in people management processes.

Performance Reviews and Feedback: Implementing a structured performance review process that includes regular feedback and constructive conversations between managers and employees. This allows for the assessment of individual performance, identification of development needs, and clarification of responsibilities.

Cross-Functional Collaboration: Encouraging cross-functional collaboration and communication to foster a sense of shared responsibility and teamwork. This can be facilitated through tools like project management software, collaboration platforms, or regular team meetings where responsibilities and progress can be discussed.

Training and Skills Development: Providing training and development opportunities to enhance employees' skills and competencies. This can involve internal training programs, external courses or certifications, mentoring, or coaching, all of which contribute to the development of a skilled and capable workforce.

Performance Recognition and Rewards: Implementing a system to acknowledge and reward high performance and achievements. This can include incentives, bonuses, recognition programs, or other forms of acknowledgment to motivate and reinforce a sense of responsibility and performance excellence.

Continuous Improvement and Feedback Mechanisms: Establishing channels for continuous improvement and feedback, such as suggestion boxes, employee surveys, or regular feedback sessions. This allows employees to provide input, share ideas, and contribute to the refinement of people management processes.

• In the next few months, I will start implementing regular retrospectives at the end of each project phase to gather feedback and continuously improve our processes. Additionally, I plan to incorporate risk management more effectively by conducting thorough risk assessments at the outset of each project and updating them regularly throughout the project lifecycle.

Good luck to all learners embarking on their project management journey! May your projects be successful and your teams thrive!

• I really learned a lot. I will definitely be using the project charter, RACI and Gnatt chart

• The RACI Matrix really simplifies tasking of various personnel. This is awsome

• Indeed some skills can not be taught but it is for personal development. As an upcoming project Manager, I will make sure i have the hard skills and soft skills

• The RACI Matrix really simplifies tasking of various personnel. This is awsome

• In the next few months I will be using the RACI Matrix well so as not to miss any of the project activity during implementation.

• The RACI tool is ideal. It'll guide me through basic steps I should consider.

• congratulations to everyone, i intend to start using the WBS in my coming projects

• In the next few months i will start using tools like the RACI matrix as it clearly sets expectations from team members and improves accountability.

• The two tools namely risk register and issue log, are very important when used simultaneously as they encourage upfront information availability, which key in finding solutions and in turn develops a culture of honesty within an organization.

• Implementing project management practices involves systematically defining project objectives, assembling skilled teams, developing comprehensive plans, allocating resources, establishing communication channels, managing risks, monitoring progress, addressing issues and changes, ensuring quality, and conducting thorough evaluations to achieve successful project outcomes.

• Over the upcoming months, I plan to integrate tools such as the RACI matrix into our processes, as it effectively delineates roles and responsibilities among team members, enhancing overall accountability.

• How to go by project implementation needs an envelope of social, economic and political factors

• I learnt quite a lot in this module which i am ready to implement

• I have gotten a basic Knowledge about how to prepare own project , I thank you all!!

S
    1 Reply
  • In the next few months, I will start using the RACI matrix on an upcoming project in my company

• Great! All the best

• I really enjoyed this course and will deploy the skills acquired to my organisation.

• In the next few months I will start using the project charter, gantt chart and RACI Matrix. Such a wonderful course

• This course has really improved my knowledge of managing projects. I will definitely use the knowledge acquired in my office and personal business.

• In the next few months I endeavor to use all the tools from directorship to monitoring and evaluation in order to become a successful project manager

• In the coming few months, I endeavor to utilize the knowledge and tools gained from directorship to monitoring and evaluation, in order to become a successful project manager

• Implementing project management practices plays a crucial role in ensuring project success by aligning objectives, optimizing resources, managing risks, facilitating communication and collaboration, ensuring quality, enabling timely decision-making, managing changes, monitoring and controlling project performance, and promoting continuous improvement.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.