Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Course_Operations said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Respond to this prompt after completing the content in Module 3

Seth Godin is a close adviser to +Acumen. In a recent post, he distinguished between organizations that have cultures of obedience and ones that have cultures of inquiry. As you read, think about how the concepts of cultural fit and diversity intersect with obedience and inquiry.
    Share your reflections below.

@FAIZI I believe that Inquiry culture is more like a dynamic culture as it brings in more diversity and on the face of fast changing world ,it is need of the day.

• In my own point of view,
    Obedience Culture - operates the traditional system where employees are commanded and they have no choice but to obey and this demotivates good employees, affects job performance, reduces productivity and leads to high rate of employee turnover.
    Inquiry Culture - operates the strategic system where employees opinions are sought, heard and worked upon. It motivates employees, boosts job performance, increases productivity and minimizes employee turn over rate.

• cultures of obedience- here employees are given explicit instructions and its carried out without asking questions or seeking their opinion and it affects the performance of the employee.

culture of inquiry- in this situation the opinion of the employees are been sought and if those opinions are good the company or teacher runs with it and it also boosts the performance of the employee or student.

K
    1 Reply
  • all the staff need to be in the same way of culture, its mandatory

Seth Godin is a close adviser to +Acumen. In a recent post, he distinguished between organizations that have cultures of obedience and ones that have cultures of inquiry. As you read, think about how the concepts of cultural fit and diversity intersect with obedience and inquiry.

Organizations that have culture and obedience are perfect more than the one that has culture and inquiry.

K
    1 Reply
  • I believe that every employee brings a diversity,value and culture with themselves. we should respect those. and organization's can take advantage of them.
    In the meantime, I believe we need sets of rules and regulations that guide our employees actions, When we develop a mission for our organization we need values and standards to achieve them. in order to achieve those values we need some guidelines that everybody should be following.
    All said, we must foster a culture of inquiry in the company as well, employees should have freedom of expression, they should be given voice to question those of actions that are not helping achieving the missions.
    I feel there is contextual matter, we need to consider obedience in some parts of the activities and inquiry in some others. Keep the balance !

K
    1 Reply

Culture and values as I have learnt in Module 1 are very key and important in any organization. if an organization has these two concepts, it will bring about obedience and inquiry.

• @ferozarian99 said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I believe that every employee brings a diversity,value and culture with themselves. we should respect those. and organization's can take advantage of them.
    In the meantime, I believe we need sets of rules and regulations that guide our employees actions, When we develop a mission for our organization we need values and standards to achieve them. in order to achieve those values we need some guidelines that everybody should be following.
    All said, we must foster a culture of inquiry in the company as well, employees should have freedom of expression, they should be given voice to question those of actions that are not helping achieving the missions.
    I feel there is contextual matter, we need to consider obedience in some parts of the activities and inquiry in some others. Keep the balance !

This is great. You have truly expanded the scope and the relationship between them. I love the fact that you stated an employee has the freedom of expression. An organization that suppresses the voices of the employees will have high/low staff turnover.

1 Reply
  • @KudiratWahabOyefolu said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@Course_Operations said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Organizations that have culture and obedience are perfect more than the one that has culture and inquiry.

@KudiratWahabOyefolu I would really like you to explain your reasons. I believe obedience and inquiry are also important to an organization.

K
    1 Reply
  • @MzcathyO said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

cultures of obedience- here employees are given explicit instructions and its carried out without asking questions or seeking their opinion and it affects the performance of the employee.

culture of inquiry- in this situation the opinion of the employees are been sought and if those opinions are good the company or teacher runs with it and it also boosts the performance of the employee or student.

There should be a balance in the culture of obedience and inquiry. If there is no balance, employees tend to abuse the culture of inquiry.

1 Reply
  • @Cyanrose said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Obedience and inquiry is closely connected to organisation's culture and values

Exactly. They are connected.

1 Reply
  • @Kenroy said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@KudiratWahabOyefolu said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@KudiratWahabOyefolu I would really like you to explain your reasons. I believe obedience and inquiry are also important to an organization.
    Since inception culture is written as the total way of life. Organization culture is the rule and regulations laid down for all the workers in an organizations which has to be obeyed by those that wish to work in such an organization has been fully explained to thorough understanding of every workers in such an organization .Even the time to report any problem they encounter while carrying out their duty has been schedule perfectly. Obedience is obeying rules and inquiry is asking questions it affects time things has to be done in such an organization since specific rules is not as concrete as that of organization culture. Thanks.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Obedience vs inquiry...

My question would be why choose only one? Surely a successful organisation can see the benefit from having both those outlooks. You know what your values are and you will stick to your core values (obedience), however you believe in your people and what they can contribute. This will open up opportunity for your team to bring forward ideas and suggestions based on your core values but with added benefits (inquiry). That to me makes sense!

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Thanks for posting your ideas @Maka @CindyKoen @bgt4luv @Cyanrose @Faizi @ferozarian99 @KudiratWahabOyefolu @mkongwa @pjlopezd @Praveenkodi @MzcathyO @Kenroy , I can see you’ve thought about the reading. We need to know more about which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved considering Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry.

Hi @Kenroy and @Faizi I appreciate your professional comments and contributions on this course so far.
    Keep it up!!!

K
    1 Reply
  • Obedience and Inquiry are related to the mission of the Organization. Those attitudes are needed to be developed during the team and individual work.

P
    1 Reply
  • In our current environment, there is a great highlight on organizations that contribute to the millennium development goals which focus on combating poverty, hunger, disease, illiteracy, environmental degradation, and discrimination against women. In Kenya, the government is also focusing on the Big Four agenda that includes addressing : universal healthcare, affordable housing, food security and nutrition and enhancing manufacturing.
    In order for us to win on these aspects, then we need disruptive organizations. Organizations that do not think out of the box but those that think like there is no box. This can only be achieved by organizations that are drive by inquiry and not obedience.
    I would not undermine the place of having policies but having policies that aid the organizations, those that are dynamic that would allow for creativity and innovation such that rules act as boundaries within which decisions can be made.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Alesamra said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Obedience and Inquiry are related to the mission of the Organization. Those attitudes are needed to be developed during the team and individual work.

Thanks for posting your ideas @Alesamra, I can see you’ve thought about the reading. We need to know more about which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved considering Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry.

• Course Facilitator

@Nyakio said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

In our current environment, there is a great highlight on organizations that contribute to the millennium development goals which focus on combating poverty, hunger, disease, illiteracy, environmental degradation, and discrimination against women. In Kenya, the government is also focusing on the Big Four agenda that includes addressing : universal healthcare, affordable housing, food security and nutrition and enhancing manufacturing.
    In order for us to win on these aspects, then we need disruptive organizations. Organizations that do not think out of the box but those that think like there is no box. This can only be achieved by organizations that are drive by inquiry and not obedience.
    I would not undermine the place of having policies but having policies that aid the organizations, those that are dynamic that would allow for creativity and innovation such that rules act as boundaries within which decisions can be made.

@Nyakio, I am impressed with this developmental plans. I know @Cmnyarangi is equally impressed with your organizational new focus.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@bgt4luv said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

culture and values are most important in an organisation

Thanks for posting your ideas @bgt4luv , I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved?

• Course Facilitator

i agree with you @CindyKoen .what do you think would be the greatest challenge in implementing this?

C
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

i am definitely impressed @Nyakio, @pauldanson what do you say if organisation would embrace the both cultures(inquiry and obedience) and be able to balance them well in a way that they will be able to compliment each other?

N
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Cmnyarangi said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

i agree with you @CindyKoen .what do you think would be the greatest challenge in implementing this?

I think the biggest challenge with how I would do it is keeping the balance and the focus of what is a core value and what people "think" is a core value. So getting a clear image of your values is your biggest challenge

L
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

great reflection there @KudiratWahabOyefolu,are currently working in an organisation? what's the culture like in respect to the discussion above?

• Course Facilitator

yes you are right @CindyKoen,are you currently working in an organisation?what's the culture like in relation to the above cultures? is there something that you have learnt from the module that you feel will be able to help you address the above challenge?

• Course Facilitator

thanks for your thoughts @Cyanrose ,are you working for an organisation?what's the culture like in relation to the above discussion?

• Course Facilitator

i like the way you have explained the two cultures @MzcathyO,which of the two cultures do you think will work best in your organisation and what do you think will be the effect of blending the both?

• @pauldanson said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Thanks for posting your ideas @Maka @CindyKoen @bgt4luv @Cyanrose @Faizi @ferozarian99 @KudiratWahabOyefolu @mkongwa @pjlopezd @Praveenkodi @MzcathyO @Kenroy , I can see you’ve thought about the reading. We need to know more about which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved considering Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry.

Hi @Kenroy and @Faizi I appreciate your professional comments and contributions on this course so far.
    Keep it up!!!

@PaulDanson Thank you sir.

• Course Facilitator

i love your insight on this @ferozarian99, are you currently working in an organisation? what's the culture like in relation to the above discussion?

• @Kenroy said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@pauldanson said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Keep it up!!!

I would vote for Supervision and Coaching to be improve ed. Relief organization’s sometimes sets ambitious goals for their managers, give them many staff to supervise. E.g a project manager is assigned to manage a project which he/she needs to focus on managing the project technically, Develop Implementation plans, Monitor the progress, monitor the spending in addition to this supervising few project staff. Now, Project managers focus gets stretched between doing project activities and providing supervision. His/her more focus allocated to project activities because senior management ask for reports and ask about deadlines. Here is when the complication starts, project manager doesn’t have time to provide regular feedback and coaching to supervisees but have high expectation from them. On the other hand staffs is not timely and well-motivated and guided to improve their performance. This type of situation creates lots of challenges for the organization, from failing to accomplish project objectives, and serving the needy communities.

Some of my recommendation are:
    Put the supervision and coaching as the first priority for project managers
    Put quality supervision and coaching as the first annual goals for supervisors and managers
    Encourage project managers to delegate administrative tasks to get enough time for coaching and supervision

Create a culture of inquiry between the staff and management, develop systems where staff can challenge or questions decisions of management. But in a respectful and dignified way. This can happen when managers use a consultative approach in their work environment.

Organization’s should also draw their red lines, and promote culture of obedience about it. For example org must communicate to their all staff that it has Zero Patience on subjects of sexual harrasment, Misuse and thief of the org resources etc.

L
    P
    2 Replies
  • There is no best fit in matters of human relation. The balance between obedience and diversity is necessary to ensure strict adherence and to allow room for adaptation, whenever the need arises.

Culture is very important in every workplace. Every organization has its unique style of working which often contributes to its culture. The beliefs, ideologies, principles and values of an organization form its culture. The culture of the workplace controls the way employees behave amongst themselves as well as with people outside the organization.

• @ferozarian99 said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@Kenroy said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Keep it up!!!

I would vote for Supervision and Coaching to be improve ed. Relief organization’s sometimes sets ambitious goals for their managers, give them many staff to supervise. E.g a project manager is assigned to manage a project which he/she needs to focus on managing the project technically, Develop Implementation plans, Monitor the progress, monitor the spending in addition to this supervising few project staff. Now, Project managers focus gets stretched between doing project activities and providing supervision. His/her more focus allocated to project activities because senior management ask for reports and ask about deadlines. Here is when the complication starts, project manager doesn’t have time to provide regular feedback and coaching to supervisees but have high expectation from them. On the other hand staffs is not timely and well-motivated and guided to improve their performance. This type of situation creates lots of challenges for the organization, from failing to accomplish project objectives, and serving the needy communities.

Put quality supervision and coaching as the first annual goals for supervisors and managers
    Encourage project managers to delegate administrative tasks to get enough time for coaching and supervision

Create a culture of inquiry between the staff and management, develop systems where staff can challenge or questions decisions of management. But in a respectful and dignified way. This can happen when managers use a consultative approach in their work environment.

Organization’s should also draw their red lines, and promote culture of obedience about it. For example org must communicate to their all staff that it has Zero Patience on subjects of sexual harrasment, Misuse and thief of the org resources etc.

Good contribution.

• @CindyKoen said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I think the biggest challenge with how I would do it is keeping the balance and the focus of what is a core value and what people "think" is a core value. So getting a clear image of your values is your biggest challenge

I agree with you on balancing on the core values of an organization. Employees tend to lose focus once they've worked for an organization for a long time. Refresher training would help a great deal.

P
    1 Reply

Those attitudes are needed to be developed during the team and individual work.

P
    1 Reply
  • I cannot agree less with Seth's bloc that 'Obedient organizations get better when they find more obedient team members and enforce their systems on them'. Learning to follow the rule is surely the first rule. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the great course.

P
    1 Reply
  • @Cmnyarangi said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

i am definitely impressed @Nyakio, @pauldanson what do you say if organisation would embrace the both cultures(inquiry and obedience) and be able to balance them well in a way that they will be able to compliment each other?

It definitely will be a new shift in thinking given that HR in Kenya has tried to shift from a rules enforcing to strategic partnering. My greatest opportunity is always working with organizations that are trying to balance the two- inquiry and obedience, especially in the social enterprise space where you fail and learn fast and shift focus to what works. Its challenging but we are getting there. It requires a change in attitude through the freeze model, where we unlearn and learn new things.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

I believe so too @Nyakio,are you currently working with an organisation?what are some of the cultures do you feel you may want them changed after going through this module?

N
    1 Reply
  • @Cmnyarangi said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I believe so too @Nyakio,are you currently working with an organisation?what are some of the cultures do you feel you may want them changed after going through this module?

I am currently in consulting, but one of the most challenging ones i have done is creating transparency. This course has also helped me see it in a different light and i want to try that out with one of my clients- linking values, behavior and the connection to the mission. This was a light bulb moment for me.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Thanks @Nyakio for sharing, you seem to be quite experienced in your work ,do you have any other resources you would like to share or some of your best practices?

• I think culture and values are the vital things that are needed for especially in the foundation initial stage when lots of confusion begins to happen.

• Culture and value will bring about obedience when the organization mission and vision is well defined

• Course Facilitator

@ferozarian99 said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@Kenroy said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Keep it up!!!

@ferozarian99, I am impressed by your pragmatic view about the subject. Your recommendations too are rich. You are indeed resourceful!!

Thank you and keep it up!

• Course Facilitator

@ErikaGad said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Those attitudes are needed to be developed during the team and individual work.

@ErikaGad, you are yet to respond to the question pls. Let's get you view.

• Course Facilitator

@Solaitan said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I cannot agree less with Seth's bloc that 'Obedient organizations get better when they find more obedient team members and enforce their systems on them'. Learning to follow the rule is surely the first rule. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the great course.

@Solaitan, thanks for posting your ideas. I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved?”.

• Course Facilitator

@LOMBE said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

@CindyKoen said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I agree with you on balancing on the core values of an organization. Employees tend to lose focus once they've worked for an organization for a long time. Refresher training would help a great deal.

@LOMBE, you have been resourceful in sharing with us. Thank you and keep it up.

• Course Facilitator

“Thanks for posting your ideas @DoclorrysinclaireSakala and @diyaoluolasunkanmi, I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved?”.

• Hello,
    i am Bushra Rana from Pakistan.
    culture and values are most important in an organization.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@bushrarana777 said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Hello,
    i am Bushra Rana from Pakistan.
    culture and values are most important in an organization.

@bushrarana777, you have putting a thought into your long-term commitments to motivating employees.
    Can you share further what some of the challenges you face regarding motivation are?

• Course Facilitator

As much as Obedience breeds Cultural-Fit, which to an extent is ok within your organization, since it ensures you hire and work with people of like minds, who would readily embody your organizational values. But then, it also among other things, brings about laziness and overconfidence within the work place, as it strongly roots for the status quo in the daily running of the organization.

However, Diversity supports the inquiry concept, which is good for an organization because it allows for innovation and creativity, leading to higher performance, among other things.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@ADENFLOSSY said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

As much as Obedience breeds Cultural-Fit, which to an extent is ok within your organization, since it ensures you hire and work with people of like minds, who would readily embody your organizational values. But then, it also among other things, brings about laziness and overconfidence within the work place, as it strongly roots for the status quo in the daily running of the organization.

However, Diversity supports the inquiry concept, which is good for an organization because it allows for innovation and creativity, leading to higher performance, among other things.

@ADENFLOSSY, thanks for relating your ideas. I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture then do you think could be improved?

1 Reply
  • There is a thin balance in getting very obedient staff to those with divergent opinions. Depending on the kind of business one is involved in either side may prevail. In competitive and innovative space diversity of opinion is important while observing the values of the organization.

• Obedient culture and value are very important to the development of an organization.

• Culture and value are the bedrock of every organisation. Not to pay heed to them is a disbelieve in the company in its entirety.

• Course Facilitator

I would say, we really need to ease off a little bit from the Cultural-Fit aspect and welcome some doze of diversity.
    This will surely go a long way to boosting the morale of employees within our organization and help everyone across board, freely explore their potentials and strengths, without fear of any sort of marginalization.
    This I believe, will certainly add positively, to our organizational growth and productivity.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

ow the concepts of cultural fit and diversity intersect with obedience and inquiry
    A company can hire based on culture fit however there must be room for diversity . Both obedience and inquiry plays a vital role in an organization. Obedience is a needed to ensure the rules are followed, systems are put in place while inquiry is needed in order for change to occur overtime; employees will question the rules, system ect. In the end they both serve a purpose for different type of organizational structures.

• BOTH OBEDIENCE AND INQUIRY ARE VERY CRUCIAL IN AN ORGANIZATION

• @Course_Operations, I am of the opinion that cultural diversity if properly harnessed gives room for creativity and innovation.

said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

• Course Facilitator

@ADENFLOSSY said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I would say, we really need to ease off a little bit from the Cultural-Fit aspect and welcome some doze of diversity.
    This will surely go a long way to boosting the morale of employees within our organization and help everyone across board, freely explore their potentials and strengths, without fear of any sort of marginalization.
    This I believe, will certainly add positively, to our organizational growth and productivity.

@ADENFLOSSY, thanks for pointing out the part of your organization culture the needs change. Indeed I am impressed was the this shared.

👏👏👏

• Course Facilitator

@Odede @worldmissionlives @faithomoreorifa @ayannagenas @9807, thanks for posting your ideas. I can see you’ve all thought about the reading. We need to know more about which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved considering Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Odede @worldmissionlives @faithomoreorifa @ayannagenas @9807, thanks for posting your ideas. I can see you’ve all thought about the reading. We need to know more about which part of your organization’s culture do you think could be improved considering Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry.

Based on my organization's culture inquiry would be a major improvement. The employees are willing to accept change once it is not forced upon them; however overtime they will conform.

P
    1 Reply
  • I think cultural fit connects to the core values of an organization while diversity adds colour to it. While obedience to the core values must be reserved, inquiry is needed for advancement.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@ayannagenas said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

Based on my organization's culture inquiry would be a major improvement. The employees are willing to accept change once it is not forced upon them; however overtime they will conform.

@ayannagenas, I am impressed from your perspective of response to my question above. Be conscious of deploying
    and adopting all times in your organization the culture of INQUIRY. This serves as motivational drive for employees, as it make them feel valuable and participatory.

• Course Facilitator

@emekapaul said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I think cultural fit connects to the core values of an organization while diversity adds colour to it. While obedience to the core values must be reserved, inquiry is needed for advancement.

@emekapaul, I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture then do you think could be improved?

Please, kindly respond swiftly.

E
    1 Reply
  • The culture is very vital in every organization but with the help of Values, we can mold our employees to become a better organization that is aligned to our Company's mission and vision goals.

• @pauldanson said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

I think cultural fit connects to the core values of an organization while diversity adds colour to it. While obedience to the core values must be reserved, inquiry is needed for advancement.

@emekapaul, I can see you’ve thought about the reading. Which part of your organization’s culture then do you think could be improved?

I think the Law enabling the Culture should be adjusted specifically clause that stipulates Dress Code for the Company. It must not be Coat all the times especially in hot weather

P
    1 Reply
  • Obedience & diversity
    The more the rules, the lack of breakthroughs.
    The more the rule makers, the more oppressed creativity.
    The more rule followers, the more dehydration of diversity.

Obedience & cultural fit
    The obedient will stay & the rebels will flee.

Inquiry & diversity
    The more curiosity, the more transformations.
    The more curious leaders, the more unexpected opportunities.
    The more curious people, the more risk-takers & initiators.

Inquiry & cultural fit
    The 'dynamic seeker' organizational mentality will attract & retain people who want their thoughts voiced & their voices incorperated.

• Seth Godin's term Obedience is the same as Cultural fit , however, he says obedience is required. This goes a different direction because companies are warned against cultural fit. On the other hand, Seth Godin's term Inquiry is similar to diversity . He says inquiry should be avoided, while it emphasised that diversity is required by other writers. Therefore, Seth Godin suggests that companies should not work as cultural fit and diversity stipulates.

• Course Facilitator

I think the Law enabling the Culture should be adjusted specifically clause that stipulates Dress Code for the Company. It must not be Coat all the times especially in hot weather

@emekapaul, thank you for spotting this truth mostly when it has to do with hot climate, poorly or inadequate airing or ventilating or cooling instances around work places (ambiance).

• Course Facilitator

@Chelley29 @RoxanneRoyal and @MaletsikaHaneseMotsokotsi, I can see you’ve thought about the reading.
    Well posit!! Which part of your organization’s culture then do you think could be improved?

• culture and values ​​are the compass in building a business

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Hello Learner,
    As we enter the last week on this course, I want you to:
    **** note that this week is the last week of the course for learners to submit final ORA peer assessments they did not complete, answer any remaining questions on the discussion board and fill your Feeback Survey via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/357b5fe8b50b45ffb62c2a45a9d7e4cd/1889ff7f0e6f44e69385360b7df02a11/?active_tab=Conclusion-Feedback Survey.

**** secondly, learners are notified that we have additional resources that you might find useful as you further your experience and skills in this area via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/357b5fe8b50b45ffb62c2a45a9d7e4cd/cc1a30f554374821a78fbc24e1816a8c/?active_tab=Conclusion-You're Done! What's Next?

**** thirdly, like to appreciate you for:

• choosing to learn under us @philanthropyUniversity and to know we have other tailored courses for your needs. Thus, take advantage as you continue to learn.

• creating time amidst your tight schedules and involving data resources to the success of you concluding this course.

• for comporting and coordinating yourself in a well organised manner and for harmoniously working with other colleagues on the course without hitch.
      Lastly, i say a big CONGRATULATIONS !!!! for successfully completing this learning.

Thank you....

• Course Facilitator

@Kfkouame said in Module 3: Obedience and Inquiry:

culture and values ​​are the compass in building a business

@Kfkouame I can see you’ve thought about the reading.
    Well, which part of your organization’s culture then do you think could be improved?

• Course Facilitator

Hello learners,

As the course draws to an end come 30th June, remember to response to all outstanding peer assessments as it determines your grade too.

Lastly, don't hesitate to answer or comment on each module discussion board as appropriated.

Is wholesome having you on this course and learning with us @PhilanthropyUniversity.
    Continue to soar high and be the world change makers ambassadors of our university.

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

• Course Facilitator

Hello learners,

As the course draws to an end come 30th June, remember to response to all outstanding peer assessments as it determines your grade too.

Lastly, don't hesitate to answer or comment on each module discussion board as appropriated.

Is wholesome having you on this course and learning with us @PhilanthropyUniversity.
    Continue to soar high and be the world change makers ambassadors of our university.

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

• cultures are important to an organisation as it draws togetherness and teamwork

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.