Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello, I'm Shilpi Jain and I'm from India. Currently I'm associated with a startup, which is into Digital Marketing of businesses of all sizes. I enrolled in this course to expand my knowledge in Human Capital Strategy, which in turn will be helpful for my current role and responsibility in the company. Secondly, I love to explore and learn more about various fields in my expertise - Human Resource Management. This course is going to help me in my career and also the company I'll work.

• My name is kusinu Michael from Nigeria. I work with Achievers' Place int'l. I enrolled for this course to have a clear understanding of human capital strategy and how to develop my staff

1. What is your name? Where are you joining from?
      My name is Soledad and I am from Perú.
    2. Are you working for an organization? Yes, Development.
    3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
      We are in a process of constant change and I would like to know how to approach the cultural transformation in the organization
    4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? Yes, I would like to.
      Do you have any experience related to this course? Yes
      We are in a process of constant change and I would like to know how to approach the cultural transformation in the organization
  • Hie I am Audrey D Mulasi from Zimbabwe.
    I am currently not working.
    It is my wish to apply all that I am going to learn into practice in any organization that I am going to work for.
    I wish to have a team to work with.
    I have no work experience in this field of expertise.

• @otepolahannah said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

n Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy

You are welcome

• @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Welcome to the course discussion board!

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

2. Are you working for an organization? If so, what is your role?

3. What are your goals for the course and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!

My name is Ujeuku Daniel,joined from Africa,Nigeria precisely...

Not working presently but willing to learn and add to my c.v to help get a job in the H.R or other wise..

Yes am interested in joining a team,tho am kinda new here and know no one yet

My goals is to become a good manager and a good human resource manager able to hire the best and ensure work is done properly

• My name is Olaiya Odunayo Philip
    I am not yet working for any organization.
    I joined this course in other to enhance my knowledge on environmental development.
    I have no experience related to this course.

• You're welcome

• My name is nebert Lumamba from Zambia completed high school last year 2018
    I developed passion in planning for monitoring and evaluation so I decided to enroll

• My name is Deborah. I'm from Nigeria. I don't belong to any organization presently. I'm taking this course to learn more about the society before starting my own nonprofit organization.

T
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

The first step in the course is to post a response to this thread answering the questions below, and to read and respond to the posts of others.

After submitting your post answering these questions, please reply to at least one other learner who has posted before you to welcome them. Feel free to ask questions about their work, goals, and backgrounds.

Happy learning!

4. Are you interested in joining a team for this course? We have heard that learners who work in teams are more successful in meeting their learning objectives in the course.

1. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
    1. Hello my name is Omone Tessy Okolo, from Edo state in Nigeria .
    2. I am currently not working for any Non profit organisation, however I work as a company Secretary for a private firm.
      3.my goal is to attain more knowledge and skills to be used in my next place of employment.
    3. Yes, i am very much intetested in joining a team.
    4. I have no experience yet, hopefully soon.
  • @Deee said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Deborah. I'm from Nigeria. I don't belong to any organization presently. I'm taking this course to learn more about the society before starting my own nonprofit organization.

Hello Deborah, welcome to philanthropy university .

D
    1 Reply
  • @Tessy24 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Deee said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Deborah. I'm from Nigeria. I don't belong to any organization presently. I'm taking this course to learn more about the society before starting my own nonprofit organization.

Hello Deborah, welcome to philanthropy university .

Thank you so much. I'm happy to be here.

1. Hi! I'm Clement Sampson Arubi, from Nigeria.

2. I'm currently not working. But I'm applying for work.

3. I intend using this course to expand my knowledge base; improve myself with necessary skills that will help me function effectively in impacting at future work and personal projects.

4. I want to have a team.

5. No, I don't have previous experience on this. That's why I have enrolled.

• My name is Omotayo Dede, I am a Nigerian resident in Nigeria. I am a young Pharmacist with the keep interest of optimisation of all area of my investment when I began personal and private practice. I also hope to learn human behaviour and relationship at work place for better productivity

• Hello!...
    I'm Ibrahim.
    I'm from Nigeria in West Africa.
    I'm undergraduate student. Not working for any organization yet.
    I'm taking this course to gain experience,which will enable me to be work with any organization.

• Hello Learners,

1. My name is Antony kimemia. I'm joining in From Kenya
    1. I'm currently a student taking environmental science?
    1. I'd wish to enhance my skill on interpersonal relationships with my friends out there.
    1. I'm interested in joining a team to work with.
    1. I have no relevant skills related to This course.
  • @mercyjoseph798 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello. My name is Mercy Joseph. Am not working for an organization

Welcome Mercy.
    My name's Lawrence Kariuki, I come from Nairobi Kenya.
    I'm the chairman of Young Democrats, the youth wing of Démocratic Party of Kenya.
    At my level, I engage, interract, hire, order and manage massive initiatives that require high skills in Human capital, thus the need to take up this course.

Thank you.

• Hello. My name is Meryem. I'm joining from Morocco. My ultimate goal behind taking this course is learning about the importance of the Human element in all fields. I believe that organizing the human element will result in organizing every single daily task. I hope to learn more about human capital strategy here. Thanks

• Hello, my name is Innocent Joseph Kalia, I reside in Abuja Nigeria and working on incorporating an NGO. Any valuable advice?

• I am Nwabuokei Adeyemisi Bethel, from Lagos Nigeria. I do not belong to any organization yet although I am a fashion designer and a student. I'm a pertime student , hoping to use my free time that I'm opportuned to have for the few months I have left to finish school to learn from this wonderful platform in order to broaden my horizon so to speak. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here... Thank you for this rare privilege.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

• Hello my name is Owolabi Jacques KASSIN, i am Beninese.
    I am student linguistics and sociolinguistics speciality.
    I choose this course, firstly to have more experiences in order kind of study. Secondly to have a certificate in this course.
    Finally, to be in contact with orders. Thanks

• Hello everyone.
    I am Naphtali Mensah, from Ghana.
    I am here because, I want to learn new skills and stuffs like that.
    Am a student leader in one university in Ghana.
    So I think this course will really help me in working with other student leaders.
    Thank you.
    Happy learning.!

J
    1 Reply
  • @mensahnaphtali18 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello everyone.
    I am Naphtali Mensah, from Ghana.
    I am here because, I want to learn new skills and stuffs like that.
    Am a student leader in one university in Ghana.
    So I think this course will really help me in working with other student leaders.
    Thank you.
    Happy learning.!

Hello how are you can I be your friend to discuss about this course?

• Hi , i'm Arifin from Indonesia.
    I contribute as a hustler on our startup team. We working on custom software based on request.

To be honest, i'm quite new within these topics, so i hope i can truly understand the core point of each courses before i starting to apply on our team.

Joining a team is a great idea , so why not?
    PS : if there's anyone from indonesia , please let me know.

Most of my experience is based on marketing, so these topics might teach me new stuff.

• Hello everyone, my name is Christiana Aboagye. I'm joining you from Ghana. I recently completed a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree in human resource management.
    I believe it is an awesome opportunity to broaden my knowledge, acquire new skills since I intend to start my own business in the near future.
    I would like to join a team. Looking forward to learning from you all. Thank you.

• Course Facilitator

@HidriTekleberhan @Abisolaoginni @mfelix631 @Likita @AyshaPunjani @SandraDK @apatakayuss @Abdelqader @Adline @JosephMuchina @BasilJaAnfield @Gracie234 @VuyisileMatsebula @maudlyne @emeita, you are all welcomed to this course.

Hope you have kept and being up to date with all our modules to help you complete this course at the stipulated time frame?

Don't hesitate to intimate us your Course Ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi when faced with challenges or needed clarification further where necessary.

Wishing you a happy learning session with us @PhilanthropyUniversity!!

S
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Yes!!! You are welcomed to this course @Rahlves @ThomIdowu @Godzilla @CindyKoen @Nyawara @SJ5 @MichaelKusinu @floritalopez @Mulasidonna @dapetslove @odunjoy2 @Deee @Tessy24 @SampsonClement @Taydod @Kalia @MeshachNjoroge.

Hope you have kept and being up to date with all our modules to help you complete this course at the stipulated time frame?

Don't hesitate to intimate us your Course Ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi when faced with challenges or needed clarification further where necessary.

• Course Facilitator

@mensahnaphtali18 @artejoarifin @NebertLumamba @KwadwoSeeker @antokareko @LawrenceKariuki @Meryem_jc @Beingmissmane @JacquesGastonKassin @EsiAboagyewaa, you are welcomed to this course.

• @pauldanson said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@HidriTekleberhan @Abisolaoginni @mfelix631 @Likita @AyshaPunjani @SandraDK @apatakayuss @Abdelqader @Adline @JosephMuchina @BasilJaAnfield @Gracie234 @VuyisileMatsebula @maudlyne @emeita, you are all welcomed to this course.

Thanks a lot @pauldanson!

P
    1 Reply
  • @Course_Operations said in [Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)

Hello! I am Virginia from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. I am currently working but not in a organization where I can make a difference (yet). I am quite busy at the moment with external demands, but I will try to accomplish all the tasks the better I can. I am sure ,y work will improve in ways I can't expect. I do have some experience related to this course? But I would rather let you know as we know each other better.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@SandraDK said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@pauldanson said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Thanks a lot @pauldanson!

You are welcomed @SandraDK

• Course Facilitator

@Virginia_maria said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in [Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)

Hello! I am Virginia from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. I am currently working but not in a organization where I can make a difference (yet). I am quite busy at the moment with external demands, but I will try to accomplish all the tasks the better I can. I am sure ,y work will improve in ways I can't expect. I do have some experience related to this course? But I would rather let you know as we know each other better.

@Virginia_maria, you are welcomed to this course. As you learn with us, I indulge you to
    ** go through module 1-3 studies,
    ** join a team if not done that,
    ** response to tasked required of you in each module,
    ** interact with other learners to assist your learning,
    ** share your field backs on each module on what the implications and applications of the course to the organization
    your work,
    ** remember that this course is time bound, thus work within time frame swiftly,
    ** lastly, can contact us your course ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi for any assistance or challenge to help
    with.

Thanks and wishing you happy learning session with us @PhilanthropyUniversity

• Hello, I am Meshach Njoroge from Nairobi Kenya. I am currently working in a startup legal company and aim to learn to make a change in the new environment.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

I am Dr. Ochieng Odede from Kenya

I work for Sidai Africa Limited managing the field technical and commercial teams

To learn how to manage and relate to the team better for improved commitment and performance

Yes

5. Do you have any experience related to this course? If so, please share it with us. We’d love to hear more about your expertise!
      I am a veterinarian and animal nutritionist in charge of 60 field and office staff involved in promoting sustainable agricultural practices through prudent use of products and technologies. This comes with inherent challenges of diverse human orientations and approaches to issues and tasks. Communication to, from and with staff is with variable success with different individuals.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello everybody.
    My full name is Rakotonoely Ony.
    I am living actually in Madagascar. In the city of Andasibe District of Moramanga in the region of Alaotra-Mangoro.
    Yet i am not part of any organisation here. The reason is many doubts in my mind about the sincerity of their engagement or at least their operating mode.
    My wish is to build an operational process based on true objectivity, transparency, and effectiveness to save the land, the rivers and its population for the next generations.
    Well, joinning a team would be the best way to entertain my motivation, my perspective and to earn more skills than one would be able to get alone. Nevertheless that may require some fees that i still do not posess yet. So it would be better to enroll for that after some time when i will be more advanced in my learning and in order to be sure before that i would be part of the ones to achieve the whole cursus before.
    Any experiences! Not yet if considered that till now all i made is to get xonscious of the really bad state of things for the the land and the future generations. So
    let me appologise for not having any expertise to share. But i would be really happy to discuss about perspectives and share with other interessted or experienced people.
    Thanks a lot for accepting me as part of this course. and please wish me and all of us good luck and to achieve these courses and build a better future for our planet.☺

• Course Facilitator

Hi learners,

Hope you have another impacting week of learning the module two? On our course calendar, "Module 2" studies comes an end on the 8th June, 2019.
    Therefore, I encourage us to keep to date all assignments submissions as well as peer response swiftly.

More so, as we gets into "module 3" week come 9th June, I wish us a more inspired, challenging, reflecting and involving happy studies time.

Lastly, don't forget to share you views with us on each module about your learnt and how it can/have affected you and you organization thus far.

Do have a restful weekend and an impacting new week ahead!

• Course Facilitator

you are welcomed to this course @NyNao @MeshachNjoroge @Odede As you learn with us, I indulge you to
    ** go through module 1-3 studies,
    ** join a team if not done that,
    ** response to tasked required of you in each module,
    ** interact with other learners to assist your learning,
    ** share your field backs on each module on what the implications and applications of the course to the organization
    your work,
    ** remember that this course is time bound, thus work within time frame swiftly,
    ** lastly, can contact us your course ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi for any assistance or challenge to help
    with.

Thanks and wishing you happy learning session with us @PhilanthropyUniversity!

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Kpepime Eyo Thomas. I am a Nigerian. I am not working for any organization. My goal is to digest all of these and apply them in real like situation. I am interested in joining a team and I know that if they can do it, I can too. I have zero experience.

P
    1 Reply
  • You're welcome

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Jane Egbon from Nigeria
      I work as an Office Manager
      To
  • My name is Jane Egbon, from Lagos Nigeria.I work as an Office Manager in a Distillery firm.I am taking this course to improve my skills.

B
    P
    2 Replies
  • Welcome on board friend!

B
    1 Reply
  • @JaneEgbon said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Jane Egbon, from Lagos Nigeria.I work as an Office Manager in a Distillery firm.I am taking this course to improve my skills.

Welcome on board friend!

• Course Facilitator

@Kpebo said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

@Course_Operations said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Kpepime Eyo Thomas. I am a Nigerian. I am not working for any organization. My goal is to digest all of these and apply them in real like situation. I am interested in joining a team and I know that if they can do it, I can too. I have zero experience.

@Kpebo, you are welcomed to this course indeed! Want you to know that you can join a team from Nigeria via the link https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/teams/browse_teams/. Members will be glad to have you join.
    More so, I want to bring to your notice that you are behind the time stipulated for each course. Thus, try to go into each course swiftly and keep to all assignments and tasks so far.

Note, we are now on Module 4: Motivating Employees.

I know you can keep to the course with extra learning times.
    Remember that you can contact the Course Ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi for any challenge or guide thereafter.

Wishing you happy learning session.

Wishing you a happy learning time!!

• Course Facilitator

@JaneEgbon said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Jane Egbon, from Lagos Nigeria.I work as an Office Manager in a Distillery firm.I am taking this course to improve my skills.

@JaneEgbon, you are welcomed to this course indeed!

More so, I want to bring to your notice that you are behind the time stipulated for each course. Thus, try to go into each course swiftly and keep to all assignments and tasks so far.

Note, we are now on Module 4: Motivating Employees.

I know you can keep to the course with extra learning times.
    Remember that you can contact the Course Ambassadors @pauldanson @Cmnyarangi for any challenge or guide thereafter.

Wishing you happy learning session.

Wishing you a happy learning time!!

• Johnson Erinfolami from Nigeria, Accountant and a volunteer in the Scout Association. Will like to learn about Human Capital Strategy.

M
    1 Reply
  • My name is Maryjane Ezemba K. Friends call me Maama.
    I am from and live in Nigeria. I do Community developmental work, Right now, I don't have any job yet, but I do volunteer. Want to improve my skills and expand my knowledge. I can as well meet new friends here.

• @Jetrin said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Johnson Erinfolami from Nigeria, Accountant and a volunteer in the Scout Association. Will like to learn about Human Capital Strategy.

You are welcome Jetrin.

• Course Facilitator

@Jetrin @Maama, you are both welcomed. kindly recall we are in module 4.

Thus, hasten up to keep to date with all assignments and tasks of module 1-3.

Wishing you both a happy learning session with us!!

• Course Facilitator

Hi all learners!

We want to congratulate you in advance for as many that keep to date with all assignments and tasks from Module 1-3.
    Those yet to, should try and do so.

Secondly, we once more welcome you all mostly to the middle of this course. Remember is "MODULE 4: MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES"

Thus, we indulge you to keep learning and make yourself relevant to motivating one another irrespective of your office/status.

Wishing you all an impacting learning week.

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

My name is Rayat Fatimah from Dubai. UAE
    Not working foran organization yet.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@rayat_4 said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

@rayat_4, you are indeed welcome to this course. Kindly read the below information to give you light on where we have reached on the course currently.

Hi all learners!
    We want to congratulate you in advance for as many that keep to date with all assignments and tasks from Module 1-3.

Secondly, we once more welcome you all mostly to the middle of this course. Remember is "MODULE 4: MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES"

Thus, we indulge you to keep learning and make yourself relevant to motivating one another irrespective of your office/status.

A
    1 Reply
  • My name is Arum Malachy A
    I reside in Nigeria.
    I run a small phone accessories shop that I have been managing since I graduated from the University.
    For me, I am taking this course to improve my scope of reasoning, to think out more valuable ways to increase my business. To expand my business and make lasting impacts in people's lives.

P
    1 Reply

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

@rayat_4, you are indeed welcome to this course. Kindly read the below information to give you light on where we have reached on the course currently.

Hi all learners!

Pretty impressive our dear Tutor. I am finding it so difficult to download the fillable PDf to submit my assignment. I prefer a link to download it straight away because there is no longer time to waste time.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@Amandi said in Introduce Yourself in Human Capital Strategy (May)!:

My name is Arum Malachy A
    I reside in Nigeria.
    I run a small phone accessories shop that I have been managing since I graduated from the University.
    For me, I am taking this course to improve my scope of reasoning, to think out more valuable ways to increase my business. To expand my business and make lasting impacts in people's lives.

@Amandi, you are welcomed to this course.

• Course Facilitator

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hi all learners!

Pretty impressive our dear Tutor. I am finding it so difficult to download the fillable PDf to submit my assignment. I prefer a link to download it straight away because there is no longer time to waste time.

@Amandi, the direct link is the light green phrase "these template" or "this template" in between the paragraphs on the assignment pages.
    Kindly go ahead a click on the phrase "this template" and it will take you to the fillable documents.
    More so, you need DROP BOX application installed on your Phone/PC etc to be able to access this documents.

Below is the the direct links for module 2-5.
    Module2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/unal12jdul1wv2p/Org-Charts.pdf?dl=0

Module 3: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/edx-course-uploads/Human+Capital+Strategy/Fillable+Assignment+Templates/Job_Description_Scorecard.pdf

Module 4: https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/4d020941ab8743ccbb392df50a465fc3/267c5f8c721d4e1e8a0a843203a8d4cf/?active_tab=Module 4-Assignments

Module 5: https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/b07830b36d6b427ea55c5f9162d251b3/c5065af88a684f8e8c7a86e2ae1648db/?active_tab=Module 5-Assignments

Hope this can help you? Can still contact us further on that OK.

Wishing happy learning!

• Name: Alana Visconti
    Type of work: I lead all things talent at an innovation center in Lima, Peru
    Why this course: It is the first time I am working in talent, my background is in sales & marketing and entrepreneurship, so I want to have a knowledge base that will help me deliver better results!

• Course Facilitator

I am Muskan Naveed from Pakistan. I am a budding human rights activist, full of passion and zeal, with big aspirations and plans to make the world a better place. Also an ardent believer of women empowerment.

• Course Facilitator

Hi Learners,

Thank you all for participating in this week's "Module 4: Motivating Employees". Hope you enjoyed learning and the discussion therein?

*** Like to bring to our notice once more that Module 4 as per our time allotments ends on 16th June. Therefore, let's try our best to complete our assignments and subsequent peer assessments promptly.

NOTE: "Module 5: Next Step" proceed on the Monday June 17th. Thus, don't relent to learn and share with us what is required/demanded of you for the period.

*** As the session draws to an end, fasten your belts to meet up all that is required of you to pass this course.

*** Lastly, Learners can check upto date information of their Progression in the entire course via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/progress.

Wishing you a blessed weekends and a fruitful week ahead.

Thanks!!!

• Course Facilitator

@alana_visconti and @Muskannaveed, you are both welcomed to this course. Mind you, we have gone far into this session. We are currently on the last module, but I have faith in you that you can meet up with what is done before now if only you will work harder and go extra miles.

Kindly go through my immediate post before this above and get more information on that.
    Lastly, don't hesitate to intimate me @pauldanson/@cmnyarangi when face with other challenges or needed guide.

Thanks

• Course Facilitator

@alana_visconti and @Muskannaveed, you are both welcomed to this course. Mind you, we have gone far into this session. We are currently on the last module, but I have faith in you that you can meet up with what is done before now if only you will work harder and go extra miles.

Kindly go through my immediate post before this above and get more information on that.
    Lastly, don't hesitate to intimate me @pauldanson/@cmnyarangi when face with other challenges or needed guide.

Thanks

• Course Facilitator

Hi learners,

Welcome to the 5th week of our course learning so far! Be reminder that we are in "Module 5: Next Steps".
    Thus, kindly studies and exhaust all the assignments, peer assessments and discussions so far contained therein.

Wishing us a happy learning session with us!!!

• My name is Arum Malachy. I'm almost fine doing the assignments though it's kind of tedious combining it with my job. But all good. Thank you to Philanthropy University

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

My name is Arum Malachy. I'm almost fine doing the assignments though it's kind of tedious combining it with my job. But all good. Thank you to Philanthropy University

@Amandi is not easy indeed. I commend your courage striving amidst scare time to meet up learning.
    Keep it up!

See you at the top. Congratulations in advance!!!

A
    1 Reply

My name is Arum Malachy. I'm almost fine doing the assignments though it's kind of tedious combining it with my job. But all good. Thank you to Philanthropy University

@Amandi is not easy indeed. I commend your courage striving amidst scare time to meet up learning.
    Keep it up!

Thank you Mr Pauldanson for your words of encouragement. The first is to do your proud because nothing amazes a teacher so well than seeing his students learn the tenets of the educational objectives. I'm positive and the course has changed so many objectives and speculations I have about forming teams

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Keep it up!

Thank you Mr Pauldanson for your words of encouragement. The first is to do your proud because nothing amazes a teacher so well than seeing his students learn the tenets of the educational objectives. I'm positive and the course has changed so many objectives and speculations I have about forming teams

@Amandi, I am overwhelmed with joy seeing you taking the bull by the horn. This is an exception exhibition of true learning spirit.
    We @PhilanthropyUniversity are honoured to allow us impact on your person. Hope to see you enroll on any relevant course with us after this session.

Thank you!

A
    1 Reply

Keep it up!

@Amandi, I am overwhelmed with joy seeing you taking the bull by the horn. This is an exception exhibition of true learning spirit.
    We @PhilanthropyUniversity are honoured to allow us impact on your person. Hope to see you enroll on any relevant course with us after this session.

Thank you!

Thanks for your words. By his grace, I will.

P
    1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

Keep it up!

Thank you!

Thanks for your words. By his grace, I will.

The good Lord is your strength @Amandi. You are always welcomed!!!
    Happy Sunday!!!

• Course Facilitator

Hello Learner,

As we enter the last week on this course, I want you to:

**** note that this week is the last week of the course for learners to submit final ORA peer assessments they did not complete, answer any remaining questions on the discussion board and fill your Feeback Survey via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/357b5fe8b50b45ffb62c2a45a9d7e4cd/1889ff7f0e6f44e69385360b7df02a11/?active_tab=Conclusion-Feedback Survey.

**** secondly, learners are notified that we have additional resources that you might find useful as you further your experience and skills in this area via https://courses.philanthropyu.org/courses/course-v1:Acumen+HumanCapital_101+7_1.22_20190520_20190630/courseware/357b5fe8b50b45ffb62c2a45a9d7e4cd/cc1a30f554374821a78fbc24e1816a8c/?active_tab=Conclusion-You're Done! What's Next?

**** thirdly, like to appreciate you for:
    ** choosing to learn under us @philanthropyUniversity and to know we have other tailored courses for your needs. Thus, take advantage as you continue to learn.

** creating time amidst your tight schedules and involving data resources to the success of you concluding this course.
    ** for comporting and coordinating yourself in a well organised manner and for harmoniously working with other colleagues on the course without hitch.

Lastly, i say a big CONGRATULATIONS !!!! for successfully completing this learning.

Thank you....

• My name is Maletsika Clara Motsokotsi and i am joining you from Lesotho, South Saharan Africa. I am working for the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftainship as Administration Manager. My goals is to improve my approach to my co-workers. yes i have joint HR TEAM

Hello Learners,

Happy learning!

Hello,
    My name is Oginni Abisola Deborah. I am learning from Nigeria. I am a Nigerian. I recently left the banking system and started my own business - a household cleaning business. I got enrolled in this course solely for the purpose of doing a great job with the hiring of my employees. I'd like to get it right the first time ; that's why I'm here.

Thank you for this great opportunity.

• Course Facilitator

Hello learners,

As the course draws to an end come 30th June, remember to response to all outstanding peer assessments as it determines your grade too.

Lastly, don't hesitate to answer or comment on each module discussion board as appropriated.

Is wholesome having you on this course and learning with us @PhilanthropyUniversity.
    Continue to soar high and be the world change makers ambassadors of our university.

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!

• Course Facilitator

@Abisolaoginni @MaletsikaHaneseMotsokotsi, we are pleased having you learning with us.

You are indeed welcomed and i pray you have kept to date all our modules and with each task demanded of you as contained therein.

If so, CONGRATULATIONS in advance.
    If not, don't hesitate to join us next session on the course starting soon.

Thank you.

• hello im Youcef Badjadi from Algeria i am in Turkey this months. I work in HR department at medical center i take this course for improving my self in this domain

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.