Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello
    I am Alain Kabore, from Dakar in Senegal. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and want de reinforce my capacities.

• Hi colleagues , it's taha from sudan I am joing you at fund raising courses.

• Hi, I'm Ayanda from South Africa. I'm an active member of Beyond Zero an NGO and I'm excited to be here, and I am looking forward to learning ways of helping our team succeed in raising funds.

• Hello everyone
    My name is John kyangambi I'm a social entrepreneur and refugee from DR Congo currently living in Uganda, I'm the founder of Plastimo an enterprise that tackles hazards associated with plastic waste and youth unemployment, I am joining this course to acquire basic skills, and strategies in fundraising that will enable me to connect with donors and raise funds in order to develop my initiative. looking forward to the course

• My name is Joselyne,
    I am from Rwanda
    I am in coffee industry as a Barista/AST ,
    My goals is to learn in dept about fundraising in practical way that one day I can reach out to give a support to my community especial the producers of coffee.

• Hello Everyone
    I'm Holiness Godlisten, an adult education and community development practitioner from Tanzania. I'm excited to be part of this team focusing on fundraising knowledge that helps to accomplish our organisations' mission and goals.I'm looking forward to learn a lot from you
    and become competent in this area.

• I am from backward rea of Pakistan. My purpose of fundraising for indulge chronic disease of villagers. Start an organization there i joined people of my aligned thoughts than search for donors this cause.

• hello,
    iam lechisa Amena from ethiopia.

• Hello, I am Skylar. I am from the USA and I am in the human services industry. My goal for this is to complete the three course series on Fundraising and be prepared to go out into our communities this year in my new positionl.

• Hello All,

My name is Mohammed form Yemen, I have been working for the Humanitarian Response and development fields in Yemen since 2012. I jointed this course as I want to learn fundraising to bring to Yemen. In order to support and respond to the needs on grounds resulted to due the ongoing war in Yemen since 2014. I'm really happy to learn on how we advocate the needs with donors and get the fund. I would be grateful interacting with each of you to learn and practice what we are going to go thru in this course/ training.

• Almost at the end of the 3 part course

• Hallo everyone, I am Tony, I am taking this course to have a better understanding of fundraising in the NPO sector. Cheers

• Hi everyone my name is Abigail, I am a Nigerian residing in Nigeria West Africa. I am a founder of a social enterprise and I want to learn more about fundraising to be able to secure fundings for my enterprise

• Hello everyone
    I am Salem Al-Tashi, from Yemen, Sana' city. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and want de reinforce my capacities.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone
    I am Salem Al-Tashi, from Yemen, Sana' city. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and I want de reinforce my capacities.

• Hallo everyone, I am Tony, I am taking this course to have a better understanding of fundraising and to get a remote fundraising entry job. Cheers

• Hello Everybody, I am Yewande . I am a Nigerian. I am a political and gender researcher and also an International trade and Investment negotiator. My background has been in the International Development Circle. I have been working on my think tank for 3 years and see this fundraising course as an opportunity to have on guide on how to secure funds so capacity can be built to run projects under my think tank.

I am most excited to proposal writing and getting support. Thank you.

• Hi my name is Patrick Omoake I am a journalist.

• Hello my name is LuLu Zoo. I work at a Zoo in the USA and I am taking this course to be learn the fundraising fundamentals. My goal is to be able to diversify my current fundraising strategies, which are largely oratory in nature and usually involve story telling. Last class I learned about writing letters and I realized having that skill would be helpful and wanted to learn fundraising communication skills. Once I take this course, I plan to use these strategies as I learn them into my job, so that eventually they become second nature. So for example, after completing an assignment, I would use work to give myself extra "assignments." I am most excited to learn things I don't already know, which will then lead me to other things.

• That's so great! Given you are a leader in your organization, you can then teach your employees the things you have learned today.

• My Names are Moses Eyaran a senior program officer with humanitarian organizations in Kenya. With objective to personal and career development to be able to assist my organization and my future engagement in strategic Fund Raising in both developmental and Humanitarian sectors
    I would like to gain knowledge on fund Raising that is affecting newly and upcoming development and Humanitarian organizations that I can be able to share my knowledge with others. I would like to Learn hollistically all about strategic Fund Raising with both local , international cooperate donors

• Hi my name is Sam Mashaba from South Africa. I am the Chairperson of Sukumani Development Foundation. Our foundation focuses on empowering youth and women in rural areas with skills to start and sustain their small businesses.

I am interested in learning fund raising strategies.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone. I have some fundraising experience in higher education in the USA and in Christian charity sector in the UK. But I want to up my game and learn new skills.

• I'm glad we are on the same course. blessings on your work

• Hello everyone,

My name is Manuel. I'm originally from Colombia but currently living in US (NJ). I´ve previous experience working with nonprofits and would like to deepen into good fundraising practices. I'm looking to work with a global NGO and would love to take advantage of the course to enhance my knowledge. My fields of expertise are food innovation, fight against hunger, regenerative agriculture and community development. I'm very much looking forward to learn from the staff and from all course mates. Hasta luego!

• Nice to read your post and your goals. Where in the US are you based?

• Nice to read your post and your goals. Where are you based?

• Hi, I ´m Estela from Nicaragua, I work an international NGO, in local fundraising, so i will like to learn more about what are the better strategies to reach out the donors

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone!
    My name is Ahmed Kamano from Sierra Leone. I am happy to be on this platform, I work for a non-profit making organisation called "Aid Equip - US" and I am the country director. I hope to learn much from you all and use that knowledge to develop my organisation.

• I am Titilayo Adebayo from the Royal Heritage Health Foundation, Nigeria. I am Program /Grant officer. I am excited to join the community because I believe it would be a great source of learning for me. I will utilize the knowledge gained here to contribute significantly to my organization.

1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone
    I am Dr Vinod and I'm just a simple man with Passion to learn about Philanthropy in an organized manner.Being a Medical Administrator I've always been involved with Patients and their families in need. There is a Passion within to learn and put into practice what I learn.
    Wish the Best to All

M
    2 Replies
  • My name is Mahad, from Mogadishu, Somalia, I work for nonprofit organization. My goal is to enhance this field and my career after taking this course.

• I'm Oluwadolapo from Nigeria. I work in a foundation in the strategy and fund-raising division. I intend to apply the learnings from this course to my daily work activities.

• My name is Tatra Musheshe. I lead an African Food and Peace Foundation a non profit in USA. I plan to achieve fundraising skills and I am excited of improving our strategy to attract more donors

• Hello, my name is Mac Brian Jamu from Republic of Malawi and I am currently working in development field I am taking this course to learn about Fundraising Strategies and to be able to gain some knowledge which I can apply directly to our organization.

• no charity organization without resource Mobilization

• resource mobilization is very important in development organizations

• Hello! I have gained some useful knowledge and skills in the introductory courses. I now look forward to gaining useful indepth insights into some fundraising strategies. Thank you!

• My name is Jonathan Opiyo from Kenya founder of shamalink self help group.
    I'm looking forward to learn on the best practices and strategies for resourse mobilization

• Thanks for the input.
    Will keep it in mind and practice

• Hello Estela kindly share if you would the key learnings for: better strategies to reach out the donors from this course.
    Hope you completed the course successfully!

• Hello Titilayo kindly share if you would the key learnings from this course.
    Hope you completed the course successfully!

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello my name is Ahmed, I'm here to learn new strategies on fund raising.

• Yes we have, thank you so much

• Hello, my name is Charles from Kenya,
    Graduate in Agronomy but currently I am doing fundraising as a course. Hoping to gain a lot from this course

• To gain excellent skills in proposal writing

• I am pleased to be here. My goal is to learn as much as I can here.

• Irene my name. Uganda is my country. Healthcare is my industry. Midwifery is my field of work.

• Hi! I'm Kimmy, currently working for an international charity focused on health. I am also taking my MA in Leadership in BC, Canada as a foreign student. As I explore the Canadian non-profit landscape, I realize there is a need to build my fundraising and development skills and I thought this course would be a great way to begin. I have taken a few other courses on this platform before and they have been very helpful.

• Hello, I'm Kemi, from the UK and i work in Food security.
    I hope to learn how to create a great online campaign
    I'm excited to learn about how other people do it

• Hello I am Jimmy Ogwal Odongo Dean from Jinja Uganda,my organisation is a community based organisation and its mission is "To improve Child Nutrition care,Empower the youth and women by increasing household income as well as caring for the Earth"**.Our motto is **"TRANSFORMING COMMUNITIES"**Our theme for the project is mainly on issues affecting the TEENAGE MOTHERS .Am looking forward to attaining experience in online fundraising by pursuing this course.Learning is fundamental to understanding the strategies of Fundraising.

• Hello, my name is Alina. I am working for a sports foundation. Within this course i would like to learn more about the organization of fundraising events, preparing successful grant application, and promoting campaigns in social media

• Good day my name is Wendy Mathie and I am from South Africa. I work as the Administrator/Fundraiser for our NPO Camdeboo Hospice in a small Karoo town called Graaff-Reinet.

• I am a qualified Paramedic, so I am new to Fundraising and felt very out of my depth when I started and I am hoping to acquire new skills to be able to do my job correctly and efficiently. I am just finding it difficult to get feedback from the University when I have a query, is this normal?

• Hello everyone, I’m Rinku Mankhin from Bangladesh, Currently, I have been working as a program Coordinator/organizer at the "ICF National Forum of Bangladesh for conflict transformation and promoting peace in diverse communities supported by the interfaith Cooperation Forum (ICF). I wish to learn more and grow with more skills and experiences in fundraising strategies to support my leading Youth forum and communities as an organization.

• Greetings to everyone.

I am Joseph Ajireloja from Nigeria.
    I am into Android app development, data analytics, and rural development.

I look forward to gaining remarkable knowledge and skills that could help me to raise funds to support a nonprofit organization aimed at training and building the capacity of youths on digital literacy and entrepreneurship in Nigerian rural communities.

Thank you.

• Hi, My name is Sharleen from Cape Town, South Africa. I work in the literacy/education non-profit space and I plan to work as a consultant from 2024. I enjoy fundraising, writing reports and writing proposals but want to sharpen my skills.

M
    1 Reply
  • Hello My name is Marie, Im from Palestine. I am a student and a volunteer with the YMCA. My goal is to learn more about fundraising to help benefit my community and just gain knowledge.

• Best of luck!

• Hello everyone My name is Leonard Juma, am From Malawi, my goal is to transition into nonprofit work with an emphasis on fundraising. I have experience fundraising in the community and would like to turn that into a career. I want to learn in depth practical material.

• My name is Yuri. I'm from Japan and work in school administration.
    The organization that runs my school runs many programs through donations, so we can get more supporters and create an environment where students in need can have the right experiences. It's a goal.

• Hi my name is Gerii from Switzerland and I'm very curious to learn more about fundraising.

• Hi everyone, I'm Rayna and I'm in Ontario, Canada. I'm a program manager at an environmental nonprofit, and am relatively new to fundraising. I'm most interested in learning more about how to communicate well in order to secure funds efficiently. I'm really excited to see how much I can learn over the next few hours!

• Hello, I'm Manuella from Nigeria. And I'm eager to learn and network.

• Hi, my name is Isabella Pineda, I am from Colombia and I am currently finishing my college studies in International Relations and Anthropology. My main goal in this course is to improve my fundraising skills by embracing the lessons of more experienced fundraisers, in contexts that show similarities and differences with mine.

• Introduce yourself to the others in this course (name, country, industry/field of work).

What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

What are you most excited to learn?

To be more successful in this course, we recommend you work in a team. Create or join one today!

• Hi, I'm Jerry Sigulogo from Papua New Guinea. I work as a casual employee with a marine conservation oriented NGO. My experience in this field has motivated me to transition and start an organisation of my own. This is because I am continually laid off from work due to funding constraints. Warm Regards.

• Hi 👋
    My name is Moses from Nigeria. I work with an NGO as the Programs Manager. Our core values are Education and literacy, leadership, and Charity.

• Hi everyone! I'm Emma and I am from North Dakota. I am an AmeriCorps VISTA member currently transitioning to another project site, formerly serving with Project BEE. My goal for this course is to grasp a better understanding of the proper way to fundraise so I can use the skills/knowledge I obtain from here and apply them to assist with future fundraisers for my organization.

• Hi everyone. I am Fion from South Africa. I work for an npo as communications coordinator and advocacy coordinator.

• Hi,
    My name is Anachu from Nigeria.
    I work with a private organisations in the IT sector and I am here to certify my knowledge in digital advertising.

• Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan Gutierrez Ranilla. I am originally from Peru, and I am excited to be part of this online course. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to participate and learn in this enriching space.

• Hello! My name is Ayub, from Ethiopia. I work at non-profit organization as fundraising officer. I am planning to practically use the knowledge and skills from this course to my organization's effort in raising funds to support many more vulnerable children in the community we live. I am so excited to gain new ideas, strategies and means to raise and mobilizes resources especially from local community.

• Hello Guys, am Don from Kenya, Africa i work in the health sector. my goal is to revamp my organisation via growing our funds i plan to enhance funds to my organisation. am excited tol earn the how, and venture into the who in fundrasining world

• Hi everyone here,my names are victor Oladipupo,i am a Nigerian by nationality,i am the chef executive director of one of the NGO in my country,i am here to learn new and better fundraising strategies and help my organisation to achieve her goals. Thanks

• Hello, everyone. I am Mizuki from Japan. I am working as a program director of Education industry.
    I am excited to learn about how can I commit to fundraising more effectively. and my goal to get knowledge and share with my co workers.

• Since theres alot of issues arising and theres concern for the affected ones aswell as works needed to look into and start effective workings

• Hello, I Carmen,

• Hello, I am Glagys Mhlanga, I am working for a non profitable organisation and my goal in investing in this course is to enhance this field and my career after taking this course.

• Hi, I am Noreen from Pakistan, founder of nonprofit organization working for my community and my goals for this course is to learn fundraising strategies for my organization.

• Hi Everyone , Farah Hassan from Kenya here. Hope to gain alot of knoweldge from this causes about funderising which will apply in my organization here in Kenya

• My name is Fernanda Mitchell, I am from Las Vegas, NV, I am passionate about mental health and education in teenagers and children, I think that mental health and education is essential for a better future in our society, unfortunately my city lacks health services mentally and our state does not receive as many benefits for education as the rest of the country does, our city needs a lot of support, despite being a world-known city.

• Hello,
    I am James Kelly from Sierra Leone, West Africa. I am
    an education service provider in my country but intends to to turn it into a NON-PROFIT INSTITUTION (NGO). This what we will be doing: - We will give out free tuition to learners who want to be educated but whose parents/guardian can not afford the high financial support to their children to achieve their desired goal. My NGO will chip in to it by financially salvaging that challenge - that none will be left out, it's their human right to be.
    That is why I am grateful I am here to master the art and science of fundraising and the strategies in doing it. I look forward to completing this course with an enviable fundraising skills that will financially empower my organization to make impact in the lives of the marginalized.

• Hello,
    I am James Kelly from Sierra Leone, West Africa. I am
    an education service provider in my country but intends to to turn it into a NON-PROFIT INSTITUTION (NGO). This what we will be doing: - We will give out free tuition to learners who want to be educated but whose parents/guardian can not afford the high financial support to their children to achieve their desired goal. My NGO will chip in to it by financially salvaging that challenge - that none will be left out, it's their human right to be.
    That is why I am grateful I am here to master the art and science of fundraising and the strategies in doing it. I look forward to completing this course with an enviable fundraising skills that will financially empower my organization to make impact in the lives of the marginalized.

• I am Regina Welsch from Papua New Guinea, Iam a Midwife by profession. Iam interested in this program because seeing women in my community/village struggle to make ends meet to feed their families therefore I want to gain more skills and knowledge on how to raise funds so that I can help these women to sustain the likelihood of their families

• Hi everyone! My name is Dieu Béni. I am from Central African Republic. I aim to develop my skills in writing grants through this course.

• Hi there, I'm Rousan Ara Rumi from Bangladesh, specializing in Digital Marketing. I'm eager to learn practical fundraising strategies to enhance my job prospects. I plan to dedicate 2-4 hours daily to this goal. Excited to dive in and grow!

• Hi my name is Desirée and I co-founded Happy Haitian Education, supporting edcation in Hinche, Haiti

• hello I am Pearl from Nigeria I want to learn about fundraising to help my organization

• Hi everyone!

I'm Jamie, from the UK and I work in the Paid Search (PPC) field, working for an agency that helps charities do great digital marketing.

I haven't worked in the charity sector per se before, so I am taking this course to improve and expand my knowledge on how everything works and what I need to learn to succeed in achieving greatness for our charity clients. My goal will be to apply the learnings into our day to day and strategy work to ensure we are putting ourselves in the shoes of our clients in everything that we do.

I'm most excited to learn everything I can!

• Well done everyone, my Name is ZION GODSWILL GODWIN. I am from River State, Nigeria. I am currently looking for opportunities to work on a non-profit organization or an NGO.

What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
    Ans. My goal is to learn some new strategies and acquire more knowledge to fundraise and create more opportunities for our organization to grow and impact communities positively.

What are you most excited to learn?
    Ans. Having the required knowledge and strategies on how to grow and improve an Organization.

• Hello, my goal is to learn about the tactics when doing a fundraising event, with practical tips.

• Hi everyone, I am Sospeter Owuor from Tanzania. I am co-founder of an agricultural product exporting company. I am here to learn more on fundraising since I wish to start social activity of planting trees for saving the climate

P
    1 Reply
  • Hi, I am Peter and I am from the Netherlands, volunteering for Destiny Hope Foundation in Tanzania. Always an investor, I am now managing Global Giving for DHF and working on a better understanding of Fundrasing and building a community around the NGO.

• Hi Sospeter, nice to read your introduction. I am voluntering for Destiny Hope Foundation in Arusha, and we planted 4,000 seedlings this spring on our planting project with local farmers. I hope you will be able to do the same in the future with your learned skills. 😃

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.