Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• identification of reasons for the assumptions and strategy to be deployed

• Team we're now moving to listing the possible assumptions connected to our theory of change develpped. However, this can be a difficult conversation. Don't feel like you will be judging each other but i invite you to be open minded and freely express your assumptions.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group: The hypotheses will allow us to anticipate the events to come and to know why an activity has market or not.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to openly share their thoughts on the possible scenarios that could happen to enable/prevent us to achieve the outcomes we have set for ourselves. In the case that any assumption depends on the capabilities of the planning team, I would encourage everyone to take the ideas objectively and to not judge or feel judged.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell the planning team that it is time that we surface our reasons, convictions and beliefs behind selecting the various interventions and preconditions as leading to the ultimate outcome. It is important to do this at this stage of the process because if the reasons we have based our selections of interventions and preconditions are not plausible or inconsistent with the reality, we will still have the the time to rectify what needs to before we are through with the planning. Surfacing our underlying beliefs will give others in the team to see if there are any obvious issues that we have missed, too. We can also build confidence in what we have selected if there are wider consensus among the participants here about the underlying reasons and beliefs that we have used to propose the interventions and preconditions.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group I would explain the importance of honestly identifying assumptions to your planning group

• if I were facilitating session 5, I would tell my planning group that assumption is the hub on which the entire process of the theory of change spin. A theory of change that is predicated on unrealistic assumptions, would not achieve the intended impacts. Hence, it is important that the ideas and propositions underlying a theory of change is evidence-based

• i would let the group to identify their values/beliefs on what might happen during the implementstion of the project.
    Assumptions are critical in the development of the theory of change process.I will eplain to the group about the importance of stating the assumptions since they will aid in sucess of the process ,since the planning team will be able to plan well inline with the vision statement and the availability of resources.The assumptions also will assist to determine if the process is plausible ;if it will lead to the long term ooutcome,if its feasible ;have the capacities and resources that will lead to produce outcome in the pathway of change and also if its testable;can be measured clearly enough to recgnise the goal.

• After a lot of preconditions and the current status or progress toward the program, comes to create and identify the assumption on it. If I was the facilitator to this section, I will setting up the discussion room with the team, including project, M&E, Researcher, Field coordinators, program evaluators, and executive director. I will bring up the certain indicators matrix and put on long-term outcome to be the core of this section. By opening the opportunities to all the included team, and if there unsuitable assumption appears I will bring it to the "parking lot" and will be used in the right and suitable situation or topic in the future

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that identifying underlying assumptions is critical for making a Theory och Change model that can work in reality. If not all the work we put in could be wasted.

• I would let them know that all views and aspects are important for strategic planning on the project.

• After team members view my theory of change, they should understand that implementing this system is extremely valuable I'm being able to progress in our vision.

• The Hunger Project had a very clear and clean story line and values.

• It´s important, from the very beginning ofthe Theoty of Change, to explain to the people involved, the importance of this process, and how those sessions are safe spaces, for everyone to participate with honesty.

• if i were facilitating, i would tell my plan.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to feel free and not be hesitated to write down any ideas which they would find unpleasant. The planning groups would consider general agreement within the group.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to feel free and not be hesitated to write down any ideas which they would find unpleasant. The planning groups would consider general agreement within the group.

• when we are honest, we need assumptions and assumptions help the organization to prepare for the success of the change it intends to create

• If I were facilitating the session, I would tell my planning team to come up with all possible assumptions from which we would filter them out to those that more applicable to our specific context.

• I would encourage participants to provide thier honest assumption by avoiding the environment of judgement among the participants. If the participants are still reluctant to provide thier assumption, then I would ask them to write them down anonymously.

• I would tell them that the importance of identifying assumptions is:

1. To ensure that the team is in agreement with the theory pathway for change.
    2. Assumptions help to identify issues that would affect results of the long term outcome.
      3)they help to identify pressure points that would affect implementation
  • Assumption may be described one of the conception which may hamper our activity . We should ready to address the issue by risk analysis

• it explain the change process we have envisioned, they also explain why our Toc makes sense.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that making assumptions is not a bad thing but it can help the organization to identify where what may need to expect so be open and honest with your assumptions and we are not here to criticize anyone but to understand what are the assumptions that may occur.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to critically think what are the assumption of our overall strategy. Assumption is critical. Is this theory of change PLAUSIBLE? FEASIBLE?

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group how important it is to honestly identify assumptions in the anticipated change. This will get the organization ready or prepare and also be in complete control of the changes that will be occurring. For example, if as food and drug administration control and regulation agency, we decided to embark on a theory of change process by applying communication and community engagement to sensitize the people about the health of ensuring quality packaged food and drugs in the system and creating awareness on fake and unregistered drugs in the system:
    I am going to let my team know that ones this theory of change process is employed, the following assumptions is going to be attained:

• The people will now be trained on how to know unregistered products
    • The people will lean to report producers and suppliers of unregistered products
    • Consumption rate of unregistered products will drop
    • Fake products will, by this be driven out of the system
    • Producers of fake drugs will be frustrated out of the market, since the end users will lean how to resist them
    • Registration of food and drug products will increase, since unregistered products will reduce in its rate of demand
  • Very well said.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that no one is judging the accuracy or the quality of the assumptions they bring forth
    Also, i will encourage them to feel free and air all the assumptions that they have about the long term goal of the organization. if i sense reluctance i will ask them to write them down anonymously

• I will highlight the identifying the assumptions and list them gives the organization power to be able to control over the outcomes it creates and it will help them succeed.

• If I were facilitating session 5, I would first of all remind them that assumption are critical to establishing the plausibility of our theory of change. On this basis, it is the foundation upon which one can derive sense in KEDDO's theory of change. Accordingly, an affirmative response is critical to establishing the replicability of our theory in other similar projects or programs elsewhere.

• If i were facilitating session 5, I would tell my planning group that it is important to have assumptions because of the following reasons;
    -It will help us prepare for uncertainty as we move forward with the planning process

• it will also help us to why some of our programs and projects failed in the past and what can be done so that does not reapeat in the next planning process
  • If i were facilitating session 5, I would tell my planning group that it is important to have assumptions because of the following reasons;
    -It will help us prepare for uncertainty as we move forward with the planning process

• it will also help us to why some of our programs and projects failed in the past and what can be done so that does not repeat in the next planning process

• it will alos help us to why some of our programs and projects failed in the past and what can be done so that does not reapeat in the next planning process
  • If I were facilitating session 5, I would tell my planning group that this section has to do with the things that have to be in place for our interventions to be a success. I'll remind them to think of all the negative scenarios that could impede the attainment of our metrics, however, they will equally think of the positive reasons why the metrics will be achieved without any external factors having an influence.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that there are no wromg answers and highlight the importance of sharing ideas without judgement. I would also give them the option of providing responses anonymously if they feel more comfortable as it is important to get honest responses and to avoid group think

• the team should be told that the purpose of assumption is to ensure that the organization is prepared for the project risk and challenges and how it could possibly deal with them.

• agreed form the assumption we will be able to find solution to project challenges

• I would focus on the need for self-critic for a good preparation. I would talk with the group about how important it is to be factual and realistic in this phase of planning, in order to later feel stronger in the implementation of the project.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to be free and honest with their assumptions and at the same time keep the assumptions reasonable

• I would tell my group that developing clear assumptions is a quick litmus test to check if our ideas of interventions and pre conditions are not just in the air or have not forgotten key aspects relevant for the success of our organization

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to write down all of the assumptions they make on a regular basis, then I would have people announce a few and have others challenge them based on their own experience. I would explain the importance of assumptions and the importance of them and why we need them in order to challenge and grow.

• As a facilitator for such a session, I will explain to my team that this stage of the process should be conducted as a review session of everything we had to do throughout the development of our Theory of Change.
    The purpose of even identifying the assumptions is not to make our organization look stupid but to understand and list its assumptions so that later we have the opportunity to learn why our organization was successful or not. .
    I will tell my planning team that to carry out our session, a discussion will be opened so that everyone can review all the content of the theory of change that we have formulated so far. We will ask ourselves some of the questions so that everyone can critique the assumptions from many angles, learn lessons from participating in the Theory of Change process, and apply them to other planning tasks that everyone might face.
    I will remind the team that this is not about judging who made the guess or the accuracy of each guess at the meeting.

• Facilitator should open up a structured discussion so that the group can move through the theory in a systematic way.

• Operationalization means turning abstract conceptual ideas into measurable observations. For example, the concept of social anxiety isn't directly observable, but it can be operationally defined in terms of self-rating scores, behavioral avoidance of crowded places, or physical anxiety symptoms in social situations

• A theory of change also helps to identify the underlying assumptions and risks that will be vital to understand and revisit throughout the process to ensure the approach will contribute to the desired change.

• Running a business that takes pride in being ethical and socially responsible is a challenge, and many companies end up cutting more than a few corners in the name of profit. If you dig deeper into those companies, you’ll probably find that honesty isn’t prized as an important characteristic. However, it’s nearly impossible for a business to build trust if honesty isn’t a guiding principle in how that company handles every aspect of its work process. In business, honesty isn’t only about doing things the right away, it’s also about expressing the values in which a company is founded.

• In order to make accurate assumptions, the planning team must be completely aware of the social, economic, and political backdrop as well as all the internal and external aspects that could have a negative or positive impact on the project's implementation. We must determine every prerequisite for a successful project implementation. We won't be able to carry out the project smoothly if the indicated assumption proves untrue. So, identifying the assumptions is crucial so that we can develop the mitigation strategy. Throughout the TOC development process, if any key assumptions are missed, it suggests we weren't able to evaluate and comprehend the context very effectively. As a result, the implementation process would suffer. Hence, in order for the project to produce the desired results, it is crucial to discuss and honestly record all potential assumptions.

• When it comes to brainstorming assumptions, we need to feel free to express all our ideas and opinions. There is no wrong or right answer. We do not have to withhold any opinion regardless of any reason. It is for the sake of our initiatives success as it will help to not miss out important details during our organization life work.

• Identifying assumptions is a crucial step in any planning process. Assumptions are beliefs or statements that are taken for granted and are not based on facts or evidence. They can influence the planning process and the decisions made, and if not identified and challenged, they can lead to flawed strategies and outcomes. Here are some reasons why honestly identifying assumptions is essential for planning groups:

Increases awareness: Identifying assumptions can help planning groups to become aware of their preconceived notions, biases, and stereotypes. This awareness can prevent group members from making decisions based on personal opinions rather than facts, and it can help ensure that the group's decisions are grounded in reality.

Promotes transparency: Being open and honest about assumptions can help foster transparency and trust within the planning group. Members can share their assumptions without fear of judgment, which can lead to a more open and collaborative environment.

Helps to avoid errors: When assumptions are not identified, they can lead to errors in judgment, miscommunication, and misinterpretation. By acknowledging assumptions and testing them against reality, planning groups can avoid these errors and make more informed decisions.

Facilitates decision-making: Identifying assumptions can help planning groups to make better decisions. By examining assumptions and testing them against reality, group members can gather more accurate and reliable information, which can help them to make informed and effective decisions.

In conclusion, identifying assumptions is essential for planning groups because it promotes awareness, transparency, accuracy, and informed decision-making. It enables group members to work collaboratively towards a common goal, based on evidence and data rather than preconceived notions and biases.

• If I were facilitating session five assumption for our organization would be if we conduct mentorship sessions on sexual reproductive health then, adolescents and youth will have informed choice on sexuality and family planning methods

• everyone has accessed all the readings

• this button is broken, i already submit my replies

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that assumptions are necessary. Every reasonable plan contains assumptions.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that assumptions are necessary. Every reasonable plan contains assumptions. I would also ask the team members to quietly and anonymously write down their assumptions so the group can review them in a less emotionally charged way.

• If I were to facilitate the Session 5, I would say to my team that "Your assumptions are your beliefs, values, opinions, and knowledge. They are the reasons why you believe your interventions will create preconditions. They are the things that must be true for your preconditions to create long-term outcomes. These assumptions may be based on published or well-accepted evidence or they may be incorrect. Unless you identify and monitor your assumptions, you will never know." and then hold it anonymously.

• if i were fecilitating session 5, I'd encourage my planning group I would explain the importance of being honest on identifying assumptions.

• If I were to facilitate session 5, I would convince my planning group that assumptions are necessary and every reasonable plan contains assumptions. For example, if we plan on going to the market tomorrow and buying ingredients for dinner, you are assuming that the market will not catch on fire before you arrive. We are assuming that the bus which takes you to the market will arrive on time. We are assuming that we will be healthy enough to go shopping. These are all reasonable assumptions. I will also listen more and create an environment where they feel safe to give their unpopular opinions.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that all inputs would be respected. Given that this is a group process and effort, all ideas are welcome. However, it is important to note that not all ideas would be given equal importance.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group ______________________ .

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group they are not judging either the person who made the assumption nor the accuracy of each assumption in the meeting. Instead they are reviewing whether the ideas listed reflect general agreement or important differences of ideas within the group.

• Assumption will be vital to ensure that the approach we intend to adopt will contribute to desired change

• Assumption will be vital to ensure that the approach we intend to adopt will contribute to desired change

• With our desired outcome in mind, we have to be willing to do honest work on the frontend. In naming our assumptions, we have to be willing to look foolish now so that we can positive impact. We need to explain what we believe and why we believe our interventions can lead to our desired outcome. If we hold back now, it can come back to bite us in the future.

• I would tell my planning group that we need to identifying assumptions in order to be prepapred in case something wrong happens that could be an ostacle to our program.

• The fact is that organizations don't function in a fairytale world, where everything ends happily ever after! In the real world, no one has total control over ALL elements of a plan of action. They may have control over their action (intervention), but reaction to their action; outcomes are dependent on other factors prevailing per time, which may be outside their control. Indeed, these factors evolve with time, such that different outcomes may result at different times from the same intervention.

As facilitator of the ToC process, I would remind the planning team of the foregoing. Thereafter, impress on them the need to identify the spectrum of pillars (assumptions) that need to be in place, to guide reaction to the planned intervention towards attainment of the desired long-term change. I would stress the need for honesty and diligence in identifying these assumptions, because the desired long-term change may not happen, if: a) the full spectrum of assumptions are not identified and tracked, b) relevant adjustments are not made when these underlying assumptions evolve.

• I think that it is more important to check the validity of an assumption, than achieving agreement about it. Assumption should be seen to be plausible and feasible.

• Hello everyone, today we're going to discuss a critical aspect of our Theory of Change planning process: the honest identification of assumptions. Assumptions are the beliefs we hold about how our initiative will work and the conditions required for it to succeed. They serve as the foundation upon which our entire Theory of Change is built. Recognizing and addressing these assumptions is essential for the success of our project. As such, honestly identifying assumptions is not about doubting our efforts, but about ensuring that our plans are rooted in reality, adaptable to change, and responsive to the complex environments we work in. By embracing this process, we increase the likelihood of achieving our goals and creating meaningful social change. So, let's work together to uncover our assumptions, challenge them when necessary, and build a Theory of Change that stands strong in the face of uncertainty."

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that assumptions are the most necessary resource to our planning process. In fact, I would emphasize their importance in assessing whether the theory of change in process is feasible, plausible and testable.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that honestly identifying assumptions is a critical step in our Theory of Change process. Assumptions are the underlying beliefs and conditions that we often take for granted but are essential for our strategy to work effectively. By openly acknowledging these assumptions, we gain clarity on the potential risks and uncertainties that might impact the success of our vision.

Identifying assumptions helps us in several ways : risk management, resource allocation, learning and improvement, transparency and Accountability

• if am facilitating session 5, i would ask the team members to write assumptions of sticker paper and then we discuss and vote the assumptions that are more likely to affect the project.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group that honestly identifying assumptions;

• gives a broad view of things and calls attention to certain areas which can bring more success to the long term.
    • makes every one fill attended to when the assumptions are discussed.
    • brings more clarity and attention to details.
    • avoids uncertainty to some extent and reduces risks.
    • gives a quick come back in case the assumptions happen.
  • This is very omportant seen that we have to have a outlook over our programs

• this is a final opportunity to test our work so far and make it really robust before taking it to the next level of approval

• Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Its important to identify assumptions because:

1. Helps to understand the long term outcomes
    2. Helps identify factors that may facilitate the achievement of the long term outcome
    3. Helps to identify whats necessary to achieve the outcomes
  • Ladies and Gentlemen,

2. Helps identify factors that may facilitate the achievement of the long term outcome
  • Ladies and Gentlemen,

• As facilitator, it is very important to convince and create friendly environment that participants take active part in making theory of change and believe that assumption is part of our value, opinion and knowledge, we should inform them that without assumption which most near to reality the theory of change is uncompleted, therefore the real assumption is one of component of successful implementation of intervention which lead to and get the outcome properly .

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would explain to my planning group that honestly identifying assumptions is essential for identifying and mitigating risks associated with WASH and shelter projects. This is because assumptions are the basis of any project and understanding them can help to identify potential problems. For example, if we assume that a certain piece of equipment is available to complete a project, but it is not, then this could lead to delays or a complete halt in the project. Identifying assumptions can also help us to better understand the scope of the project and ensure that we are prepared for any potential surprises. By openly discussing assumptions and understanding their implications, we can make more informed decisions and better prepare for any potential risks.

• If I were a facilitator, I would explain the term of assumption. It's not like a hypothesis. It is a condition that is influenced to create a result. It strengthened our beliefs about how a precondition leads to a long-term outcome. The assumption is always out of project control. If I create an assumption, I will need context analysis.

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would talk to the planning group about the reason for this session, and what we can learn from each other by describing and examining our assumptions. I would explain that assumptions are a necessary part of planning, but through discussion we can explore what are reasonable assumptions and where there would be more risk that would make achievement of the identified preconditions and long-term goal less feasible.

• After funders view my Theory of Change, they should understand my organization's long term goal and the change that we want to make, and understand how their support of our programs will create intermediate outcomes that will lead to that long-term goal.

• I would tell them that honestly identifying assumptions is a foundational step in creating a Theory of Change that is robust, adaptable, and accountable. It sets the stage for effective risk management, transparent communication, and continuous learning. As we move forward in this session, let's collaboratively uncover and examine the assumptions that underpin our vision and strategies.

• Hi everyone, welcome to our session on "Identifying Assumptions". As we embark on this project/planning process, I want to emphasize the crucial role of honestly identifying reasonable assumptions. It might seem basic, but it's often an overlooked step that can have significant consequences if left unchecked.

So, why is identifying reasonable assumptions so important?

1. Assumptions blind us to potential risks and opportunities:
      When we operate on unstated assumptions, we miss valuable information. They can create blind spots, leading us to overlook potential risks that could derail our plans or miss out on hidden opportunities for success.

2. Assumptions lead to misunderstandings and conflicts:
      Unclear assumptions can cause confusion and miscommunication within the team. Different interpretations can lead to conflicting expectations, hindering collaboration and progress.

3. Assumptions limit our creativity and problem-solving:
      By questioning our assumptions, we open ourselves up to new possibilities and innovative solutions. Clinging to unchallenged assumptions can restrict our thinking and limit our ability to adapt to changing circumstances.

4. Assumptions erode trust and accountability:
      When assumptions go unaddressed, it creates an environment where hidden agendas and unspoken expectations can thrive. This erodes trust within the team and makes it harder to hold each other accountable for achieving shared goals.

Now, how can we honestly identify assumptions?

Create a safe space for open discussion: Encourage active listening and respect for diverse viewpoints.
    Start with a brainstorming session: Ask everyone to list down any assumptions they hold about the project, no matter how big or small.
    Challenge each assumption: Discuss the validity and potential impact of each assumption. Question their origin and underlying reasoning.
    Document and revisit assumptions: Keep a record of identified assumptions and revisit them regularly as the project evolves.
    Celebrate the "unknown": Embrace the fact that not everything is known and use it as an opportunity for collaborative learning and discovery.
    Remember, identifying assumptions is not about finding fault or blame. It's about creating a shared understanding and building a roadmap to success together. By fostering this collaborative spirit of open communication and questioning, we can navigate even the most complex projects with clarity and confidence.

Let's start by sharing one assumption that we might have about this project.

Ready? Go!

By facilitating this discussion and actively engaging the group, you can create a more transparent and collaborative planning environment, setting the stage for a successful project outcome.

• It is important because it provides a window into the thinking of planners, enabling other people to find implicit or hidden assumptions. also it provides clarity on whether change will be realized in the future, therefore helping to focus activities and identify opportunities. lastly they are important because they are the frame and guide, directly or indirectly, argumentation, evidence generation, and conclusions.

• I would start by emphasizing the critical role assumptions play in the planning and implementation of our Theory of Change. Assumptions are the bedrock upon which our strategies and actions are built. They are our beliefs about how and why our chosen strategies will lead to the desired change.

In facilitating Session 5, focusing on Identifying Assumptions, I would start by emphasizing the critical role assumptions play in the planning and implementation of our Theory of Change. Assumptions are the bedrock upon which our strategies and actions are built. They are our beliefs about how and why our chosen strategies will lead to the desired change. It's crucial to bring these assumptions to light and scrutinize them honestly for several reasons:

Clarity and Transparency: By explicitly stating our assumptions, we create clarity around what we believe to be true about our operating environment, target population, and the pathways to our goals. This transparency helps us and our stakeholders understand the rationale behind our strategies.

Risk Management: Identifying and examining our assumptions allows us to anticipate challenges and uncertainties that could impact our Theory of Change. Recognizing these potential risks upfront enables us to develop contingency plans, making our strategies more resilient.

Strengthening Strategies: Honest assessment of our assumptions tests the validity of our logic model. It forces us to confront potential flaws or gaps in our thinking and provides an opportunity to refine and strengthen our strategies, ensuring they are robust and grounded in reality.

Building Confidence and Trust: Demonstrating a willingness to critically evaluate our assumptions shows maturity and confidence in our approach. It builds trust among our team and with external stakeholders, as it shows we are committed to effectiveness and willing to adjust our approach based on evidence and learning.

To ensure that we identify and examine our assumptions thoroughly, we will engage in a structured discussion that encourages openness and critical thinking. We'll use prompts to explore different types of assumptions—about our context, the ways in which change happens, and our organization's capacity to effect that change. Each member of the planning group will be encouraged to share their perspectives, with a focus on creating a safe space where questioning and challenging assumptions is not only accepted but encouraged.

The goal of this session is not to reach a consensus that our assumptions are correct but to ensure that we have identified them clearly and considered their implications for our work.

• If i were facilitating Session 5, I would encourage participants to think outside the box in order to establish the assumptions. This will be guided by the question: If we implement the set interventions, we will create certain preconditions, if we produce these preconditions, they will lead to the long-term outcomes, based on the assumptions - what are these?

• If I were facilitating Session 5, I would tell my planning group to make assumption based on their experience. They will be encouraged to make assumption that are evidence based. They will be encourage to do so because making this assumption will help us to know what went wrong and how we were able to achieve whatever has been achieved. Making assumption make it easier for us to know how we get to where we are and what works well and what did not work.

• Portanto, é crucial que cada membro do grupo de planejamento reconheça a importância de identificar honestamente as suposições e esteja comprometido em realizar essa etapa de maneira diligente e reflexiva. Isso nos permitirá desenvolver uma Teoria da Mudança sólida e fundamentada, que nos guiará de forma eficaz na busca de nossos objetivos

• Assumptions in a program refer to the underlying beliefs or conditions that are considered to be true but are not necessarily proven or guaranteed. These assumptions serve as the foundation for the program's design, implementation, and expected outcomes. They often involve factors such as the context in which the program operates, the behavior of participants or stakeholders, the availability of resources, and the effectiveness of the chosen strategies. Assumptions help shape the program's theory of change and guide decision-making throughout its lifecycle. However, they also pose risks if they are not thoroughly examined and validated, as they may lead to unforeseen challenges or failures in achieving desired results.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.