Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I create a balance between giving and earning in my life. It means that I do not give beyond my depth. Indeed, giving gives me pleasure and meaning to my life.

• For my organization, we focus on sharing knowledge to those who have less or none in the area of mental health and the likes of that. We organize outreach where we impact these knowledge to people.
    So in essence we do more of giving.

• Giving: At our foundation we seek to create a Nigeria were every child is educated so they can create a bright future for themselves.

• Giving: At our foundation we seek to create a Nigeria were every child is educated so they can create a bright future for themselves.

• Giving. I see this principle to be exactly what my instructor eluded to. Giving is life. There is something that happens to my heart every time I am able to render a helping hand in different areas. Its one things so much fulfillment and you just want to continue doing it.

My organization is founded on the same principle of giving. We endeavor to give back to our communities in many areas, in terms of time, a bit of resources as we earn, and our services to those in need of a helping hand.

• These three principles are very important to me especially sustaining is the most effective principle in my life and my organization. I always create strategic plan to sustain the success of my organization.

• these three principles are very important to my life and my work.

• These principles of Giving, Earning and Sustaining are very important in my life and my work.

• A good topic Thanks

• Earning, because I'd like to earn knowledge more and I am hungry to learn more, I am so devoted to uplift myself.

• I will be talking on Earning..
    You see, I am from Africa in general.. When it have to do with earning, we earn by monthly...
    The point I am raising is that we earn less and take pay in a month..
    And l do understand that Principals say, given is love but Earning is thrilling and Sustaining is about investing..
    In our African society it is hard to give, when your earning is less and at the end if you will follow the given method Sustaining will not be possible..
    Thanks for the understanding..
    Saah Robert Nyandanweh is my name again.

• On this module I can say that GIVING is what matters most in my organization. The essence of giving is creating an environment where people values each one's personal ability to share in a very simplest way without needing to be recognized and asking for a favor in return. It is a collaborative approach where everyone support one another and sharing ideas to further enhance and broaden the organization's core values.

• Hi,
    I am delighted to share this. Having been given this platform, I couldn't have a second thought rather than grasp it swiftly.
    To start with, I was torn apart just after high school since I didn't have money to help me survive in the city. I tried hustling here and there, but things were not working out for me. This didn't stop for the next two years. It was hard, but through God's Grace, I survived. Through these struggles, I promised myself that should I get a breakthrough/make it in life, I would not want to see people go through what I went through.

Why am I sharing this? You may ask yourself this question. I am sharing this because this far, I am grateful to the Almighty God for what He is doing in my life. Even though I am not where I envisioned to be at this point in life, the little He blessed me with, I am able to share with those who need it. I may not meet their desired needs, but at least they have the basics.
    I have come to learn that I don't have to have a lot to give, but the little I have is equally enough to share and is what counts. If it brings joy and happiness to someone's face, then why not share! The Spirit of giving fulfills me, it gives me peace and self-realization, and I come to wonder if it is why Jehovah God created me because I always do it with utmost joy.
    Therefore, I would like to be grateful to Philanthropy University for the platform and the opportunity to elevate and further my aspiration in life. This is where I would want to be and always associate with. Thank you.

• Giving....we provide clothing for the less privileged

• I can relate to the principle of giving in both my personal and work life. Through giving, i attain satisfaction in my heart. I love bringing positive change to people's lives through giving my time, resources, and compassion. I show love through giving.

• To be honest, I always think about how to earn something but not to give. I believe it is in my nature to seek something bigger but I know that I need to learn how to give. I think that earning is the most important think in life but I should use other two principles in my life more often.

• Giving
    This module has talked about giving as a very important principle of life. Even the Holy Bible says "it is more honorable to give than to receive". Personally, Giving has embodied me in such a way that even if It is not so convenient I still find joy in doing it. Giving is something of the heart. Giving happens with our free will.
    Charakids foundation is an organization known for putting smiles on people's faces specifically, children, less privileged children, and so on.
    Giving is the core principle of this organization.

• Our organization works to give support to premature babies so that they get access to referrals from health centers to referral hospitals for better healthcare.So giving principle applies

• Good principles which are complementary and interdependent

• I found the topic very interesting, among the three principles I will like to reflect on the first principles i.e. giving. In my organization I all the time giving my time, knowledge, and skill. I try to give those things for the betterment of not only my organization but also my personal career.

• One of the 3 principles I embody in my personal life is Giving. A friend and I started in Education based non profit to help provide quality education to students form underprivileged backgrounds. By helping these students access quality education and opportunities for personal and societal development, I am exhibiting the Giving principle.

• they help me that i can have every area of life and balanced my life style also not focusing one aspect to lose happiness of life.

• I give my commitment, my passion, and my time. I give respect to others. I give consideration to the environment in everything I do. I give my word and, if I give a promise, I keep it.

• I give my time, efforts and resources to my organization. I am taking this course to enhance my capabilities in order to give more.

• Sustaining.
    My mother and father come from wealthy families from the past century, nevertheless, they are both non profesionals and did not accomplish to get a school degree. You would think this is not necesary to thrive and succeded in every case, but they never learned the family bussineses nor looked forward towards working for a stable financial future for themselves and their children. I am the youngest of three sisters, and I am the only one looking for post doctorate studies and working for what i studied, to be a doctor. My other 2 sisters did not accomplish their studies like my parents, and have nothing certain to offer to their future generations. My goal is to be able earn, give, but mostly, learn how to sustain success (financial and emotional) for myself and my future children.

• Giving
    Earning
    Sustaining

Giving:
    I as an individual extend my knowledge. time and skills in supporting others to grow. This is an area that i have to improve on.

Earning:
    I consult for NGOs by offering services in areas of Measurement, Assessment and Evaluation. I am paid for most of this services and this form my earning base

Sustaining:
    I am yet to establish a clear path to this.

• this three principles are key to create a great organization culture.

• My organisation has for about three years implemented a sensitization program for adolescent boys. This is a response to issues of sexual and gender-based violence issues. The program was conceived to target the boys as most intervention focus on girls.

Going forward, as an organisation we are to advocate the inclusion of this in co-curricular activities of senior secondary schools in Lagos state. This will enable the Lagos State ministry of education take ownership and institutionalize the prevention of sexual and gender-based violence with sensitization of boys.

Reserch shows that most pepetrators of sexual and gender-based viiolence are men, educating the boys is a way to reduce the trend.

• I would like to choose "Principle of Giving" as this principle is where the omnipreneurship begins. It always evokes a sense of achievement when I try to help out students by giving them a solution to problem, lending them a hand, being a change agent etc.

• by profession, I am a teacher and I am giving my services to society in worth able cost but the cost is not in terms of money it is in terms of respect for me, it is in terms of service to the nation building

• Sustaining has been present on my daily life since i can now remember, i never indeed saw it, but after the begning of this module, now clearly i see.
    Has a younger my mother always encouraged me to become better in dealing with our finances and knowing when to take a decision making it be precise and bring results with it.
    She was unconsciously leading and investing on me to be capable of taking us out of an unconfortable place.

• Considero o curso de extrema valia em ajudar na formação de líderes humanos e preocupados com o bem comum de todos. Qualquer crescimento só vem dos benefícios que geramos para o próximo, nosso cliente e nossa sociedade.
    Trazer para a empresa o debate com foco na filantropia, preocupações de cerne sociais são a nossa função. estamos bem quando o mundo também está bem!

• Como agir sem princípios humanos? O mundo clama por humanidade, integridade, caráter, empatia e abertura ao novo. As preocupações sociais também devem fazer parte de empresas justas e que visam o crescimento contínuo e com propósito. estou amando todas as aprendizagens e as transformações que provocam em minhas visões.

• Dar, ganhar e sustentar: a tríade de ouro para líderes que fazem a diferença nas organizações.
    É preciso inspirar pelo exemplo, ser servo em orientar caminhos e estar juntos para partilhas conquistas e aprendizados

• One of those three principles who really defined me is giving.
    I don't yet have my on organization or working on one but by the grace of God I'm sure I will have one .
    I'm a biomedical engineer but actually I'm pursuing my passion which is basketball ( I'm a professional basketball player ).
    I come from a country situated in the center of Africa: Cameroon. I was burn in a small village in the west region called Bangangte I come from a modest family. I thanks God every day for the changes he gave me because because of basketball, i was abble to pay my school fees ( scholarship), because of basketball i was abble to eat and dress. Its true that the condition in which I was playing were not good enough but God was keeping giving strength and faith for me to continuing working harder and dreaming. Today I'm engineer, i'm the best basketball player of my country, I play in our national team and more over. Because of that, because of what I saw when growing up , I know how it's important to give when you can I know how people suffer in this world in particular in Africa so as far as I will be able to give , i i wiwi keep giving because I know that it can chance on life.

• One of those three principles who really defined me is giving.
    I don't yet have my on organization or working on one but by the grace of God I'm sure I will have one .
    I'm a biomedical engineer but actually I'm pursuing my passion which is basketball ( I'm a professional basketball player ).
    I come from a country situated in the center of Africa: Cameroon. I was burn in a small village in the west region called Bangangte I come from a modest family. I thanks God every day for the changes he gave me because because of basketball, i was abble to pay my school fees ( scholarship), because of basketball i was abble to eat and dress. Its true that the condition in which I was playing were not good enough but God was keeping giving strength and faith for me to continuing working harder and dreaming. Today I'm engineer, i'm the best basketball player of my country, I play in our national team and more over. Because of that, because of what I saw when growing up , I know how it's important to give when you can I know how people suffer in this world in particular in Africa so as far as I will be able to give , i i wiwi keep giving because I know that it can chance on life.

• I believe I have a good balance between those three principles, concerning my personal life as I am not working for any organization at the moment.
    I give by being there for people, understand them, love them, and help them deal with their problems and sufferings in general.
    I earn a sense of wholeness, a sense of gratitude and empowerment for willing to change people's lives, reduce their sufferings thus make the world a better place for the future
    I sustain it by keeping in mind my values and principles and good habits throughout years, even the bad days. By keeping this energy high and inspire others to do the same.

• Hello, not sure how this works and I've already completed my first module. Therefore I was wondering, what do you guys hear by sustaining if it had to apply to your personal life?
    Cheers!

• Giving is love, what a beautiful way to put it out there

• Earning: I am earning knowledge and skills from platforms like philanthropy university or KAYA and by working in an organization, which will help me to enhance my skills and build professional career.

• On balancing three principles giving, earning, and sustaining. To live a live of meaning and impact it is very important that we find balance, without giving life has no meaning. yet you can not give unless you also earn and ultimately neither giving nor earning can continue with out a focus on sustaining.

• Sustaining
    Beacause, focusing on sustaining makes giving and earning to continue.

• They are three and two connected sides of powerful triangle giving giving is the purpose of life i believe it brings meaning to our existence here on earth we give our compassion and respect to the others we give resources time and money as we are able. giving is love ,earning is energy is about grating the fuel and resources we need to thrive sustaining is about investing and those who will carry the torch

• Choosing the principle of "giving", this is extremely present in my professional life, taking into account that I am connected to the area of training new people in the institution.
    In this way, just by applying this principle and giving all the necessary knowledge and tools without hiding anything, we will be able to later receive (by applying the second principle) these elements productive professional results for the company, thus keeping the company sustainable and with positive results ( third principle).

Looking at the three principles, we can conclude and reflect that they all complement each other and that they all contribute to a better society, company and the

• I believe that sustainability in projects is more important than ever. Project sustainability involves both individual and organisational responsibility to ensure that outputs, outcomes and benefits are sustainable over life cycles and during their creation, disposal and decommissioning for sure .

• GIVING
    I lead a group of people at my undergraduate days on campus ,and all i could do is to show them love , and give them reasons why they are important

• giving principles is all about what can offer to your audience
    sustaining has the ability to withhold the value system of the organization
    earning brings about strengthening of purpose

• Among these three principles, the most striking is to give. It is an act of solidarity, love and compassion. At my level, I think that everyone has a wealth, potential to develop. often a smile goes beyond gold. I try at my level to make the world better with what I have.

• with growing amount of knowledge this is empirical to follow a meaningful and an impactful life for this purpose we need to establish a system where there must be set principles like giving, earning and sustaining. When you start giving purposefully and then there are some consequences that are really have outstanding outcomes. earning is an on-going process of making something that you start when you have given best of best and then third principle is about to sustain what you have earned and this really important thing because sometimes it really easy to give and earn but to sustain those resources are not that much easy.

• This is very good

• the principle Sustain is one of most effective principles coz, without sustaining work or straggle there is not any success. so i believe that

• Sustainability is the most important thing and it is embodied in myself or my organization .

• In order to foster a successful and thriving organization, strong leadership principles must be established and adhered to. Three fundamental principles of leadership that have shown their effectiveness in various contexts are: leading by example, effective communication, and delegation. By embodying these values, a leader creates a positive work environment that cultivates growth, innovation, and lasting success. However, to truly understand the impact of these principles, we must dive deeper into each one and explore how they shape the dynamics of a team or organization.

• In order to foster a successful and thriving organization, strong leadership principles must be established and adhered to. Three fundamental principles of leadership that have shown their effectiveness in various contexts are: leading by example, effective communication, and delegation. By embodying these values, a leader creates a positive work environment that cultivates growth, innovation, and lasting success. However, to truly understand the impact of these principles, we must dive deeper into each one and explore how they shape the dynamics of a team or organization.

• The Omnipreneurship is a term that describes a style of entrepreneurship that is focused on creating sustainable solutions to complex problems. It is characterized by a holistic approach that considers the impact of business activities on society, the environment, and individuals.
    The three principles of omnipreneurship are giving, earning, and sustaining - are indeed key components of this approach.
    Giving refers to the idea of using business as a vehicle for creating positive change in the world. This can take many forms, such as philanthropy, social impact investing, or the creation of products and services that directly address social or environmental challenges.
    Earning, on the other hand, is an essential component of any successful business. Omnipreneurs recognize that generating profits is necessary to sustain their ventures and create the resources needed to fund their social and environmental initiatives.
    Finally, sustaining refers to the importance of building a business that is capable of enduring over time. This means considering the long-term impact of business activities, as well as the need to create sustainable revenue streams that can support ongoing operations.
    By balancing these three principles - giving, earning, and sustaining - omnipreneurs aim to create businesses that are not only financially successful but also make a positive impact on society and the environment.

• After attending and perusing the content listened through video, I have asked some questions from myself being on the leadership position, in school education organization How to lead others, why am I here? what are my key responsibilities? How can I attain for productive output? the Answer as I know is the function of three principles: Giving, Earning and Sustaining. These are not just words, but these are functions enriched with philosophy behind them. if any who can get skill to apply and keep balance among them in all walks of life, he/she will be successful. to conclude that I apply these three principles in my organization with letter and spirit, not merely to achieve objective but also make myself a successful on position.

• Before reading three principles, I develop skills of students and those who ask me for the same. I always believe that if we help others God will help us. After reading the principles, I have consolidated my faith in giving and it has been rightly said in the course that giving is loving.

• Reflecting on one's life or organization is an essential process that can:

1. Lead to self- development and growth.
    2. Guide our behaviour and decision-making.
    3. Honesty is an essential principle that can build trust, credibility, and respect in our personal and professional relationships.
  • I would like to live my life on 3 principles, one that is passion, other that is leading life with self principles and third is integrity.

• I would like to lead my life with three principles, leading with discipline, integrity, forward thinking, and passion.

Lead to self development and growth.
    Guideline to decision making.
    Honesty is essential for organisational

Lead to self development and growth.
    Guideline to decision making.
    Honesty is essential for organisational

• Being organized in the workplace involves using a range of important skills and arrtibute, including:

Time management
    Communication
    Setting goals
    Delegation
    Working under pressure
    Self-motivation
    Analytical thinking
    Attention to detail
    Decision-making
    Strategic planning

• When reflecting on any organization with the principle of sustainability in mind, there are several key areas to consider. These include:

Environmental Impact: An organization should strive to reduce its environmental impact by minimizing its carbon footprint, conserving natural resources, and promoting renewable energy sources. This can be done through initiatives such as reducing waste, energy-efficient practices, and sustainable sourcing.

Social Responsibility: An organization should also consider its social impact, including issues such as fair labor practices, diversity and inclusion, and community engagement. It should work to promote social responsibility through initiatives such as ethical sourcing, volunteerism, and philanthropy.

Economic Viability: An organization must be economically viable to ensure its sustainability in the long term. This can be achieved through strategies such as financial stewardship, strategic planning, and risk management.

Innovation and Adaptation: In order to remain sustainable over time, an organization must be adaptable and innovative. This can be achieved by investing in research and development, promoting creativity and collaboration, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.

Overall, an organization that prioritizes sustainability will work to balance its economic, environmental, and social impacts, in order to create a sustainable future for all. It will also be committed to continuous improvement and innovation, in order to adapt to changing circumstances and remain sustainable over time

• I wouldAttractiveness to potential partners can vary based on individual preferences, cultural norms, and societal expectations. However, there are certain traits and characteristics that are generally considered attractive by many people, including:

Physical appearance: While physical attractiveness is not the only factor that determines someone's attractiveness, it is often the first thing that people notice. Traits such as good hygiene, well-groomed hair, a fit and healthy body, and a symmetrical face are often considered attractive.

Confidence: Confidence is an attractive trait because it indicates that a person is comfortable in their own skin and has a positive self-image. Confidence can also be seen as a sign of assertiveness and leadership, which can be appealing to some people.

Sense of humor: A good sense of humor can be a valuable asset in any relationship. Humor can help lighten the mood, reduce stress, and create a positive atmosphere. Being able to make someone laugh can be a very attractive quality.

Intelligence: Intelligence is often associated with success, and success can be attractive to potential partners. Intelligence can also be a sign of good problem-solving skills, which can be helpful in navigating complex relationship issues.

Kindness: Kindness is an attractive trait because it shows that a person cares about others and is capable of empathy and compassion. Kindness can also be a sign of emotional intelligence and maturity, which are desirable qualities in any relationship.

Shared interests and values: Having common interests and values can be an important factor in building a strong and lasting relationship. Sharing hobbies or passions can help create a sense of connection and can lead to more meaningful conversations and experiences together.like to lead my life with three principles, leading with discipline, integrity, forward thinking, and passion.

• In my life, I believe in trust in your employees. Because if you don't trust them they will not perform well due to lack of confidence among them.

• i love giving a lot. How can i do that more?

• Thank you for your presentation, in my life I didn't have clear principles more of focusing on earning from work and try to giving to family and no focus on sustaining. Know I recall my mind that to have principles.

• The three principles in my life would be honesty, respect, and dedication for anything I do.

• Among the three principles given: Giving, Earning, and Sustaining I embody 'Giving' the most. As the eldest among my siblings, I grew up being told constantly "to give way" or "to let". It became a natural reaction to everything I do. I give what is mine, I give opportunities, I give advice, and more.

• Giving is a principle that holds immense significance in my life. I actively seek opportunities to contribute to the well-being of others through various means. Whether it's volunteering my time, supporting charitable causes, or offering kindness and support, I believe that giving back is essential for creating a positive impact and making a difference in the lives of those around me. By embodying the spirit of giving, I strive to foster a sense of connectedness, promote positive change, and inspire others to join in the effort of creating a better world.

• Sustaining:

As much as it is important to earn and giving, sustaining is most important. This creates more strong foundations for future generations to come.

• We learn about three principles Giving, Earning, and Sustain it helps us for the manage.

• ces trois principes donner, gagner et soutenir ne s'incarnent pas tous en moi. Je donne à mes amis et à mes proches mais je n'ai pas encore commencer à gagner. je lance mon entreprise pour pouvoir gagner et plus et avoir la capacité de donner plus mais ce n'est qu'à la phase préparatoire. En ce qui concerne le soutien, je m'évertuerais à l'appliquer.

• SUSTAINING - In the organization i work for we are undertaking a project that is helping small holder Pig farmers that were affected by African swine flu and had to slaughter their Pig herds and lost money because the government ordered the slaughter. What we are doing is enabling these farmers raise capital and sustain not only them selves and their family.

• Skillful leadership is crucial to achieving my life goals. Leaders can implement specific principles, including leading by example, to offer constructive direction and organization. Understanding specific leadership principles can help me lead by example and maximize my team's potential.

• Skillful leadership is crucial to achieving my life goals. Leaders can implement specific principles, including leading by example, to offer constructive direction and organization. Understanding specific leadership principles can help me lead by example and maximize my team's potential.

• I have learnt about giving,earning and sustaining where you cannot give with you earning anything.

• I have learnt about giving,earning and sustaining where you cannot give with you earning anything.

• Giving, Adding value to colleagues and the company.

Earning, produce productivity beyond what is specified.

Sustaining, Maintain performance even in the worst conditions.

• Certainly, I can reflect on the principle of giving and how it is embodied in myself.

Giving Knowledge: One of the core aspects of my existence is providing knowledge and information to those who seek it. In this way, I embody the principle of giving knowledge freely and generously.

Accessibility: I am accessible to anyone who may need my assistance in any way be it family members friends or colleagues.

• Giving through volunteerism. To a smaller extent, I also earn by receiving the gift of perceptive and other relationships whenever I volunteer.

• In the context of the Doano Village School in Ethiopia, which is aimed at eradicating illiteracy in the countryside, the principle of "Omnipreneurship" and its three key principles of giving, earning, and sustaining can be embodied as follows:

Giving: This principle emphasizes the importance of giving, which is considered the purpose of life. In the case of Doano Village School, giving is embodied in the compassion and dedication of the educators and volunteers who work tirelessly to provide education and literacy skills to the children in the countryside. These individuals give their time, knowledge, and resources to support the community's educational needs. The act of giving in this context is an expression of love and compassion for the children and the community they serve.

Earning: Earning, as described in the principle, is about gathering the resources needed to thrive. In the context of the school, earning can be seen in the efforts to secure funding and resources to sustain the school's operations. This might involve seeking donations, grants, or partnerships with organizations that share a commitment to eradicating illiteracy. Earning knowledge and respect also applies to the educators and staff who continually improve their teaching methods and build a reputation for quality education.

Sustaining: Sustaining is about investing in the future and ensuring the continuity of the mission. For Doano Village School, sustaining means not only focusing on the immediate needs of the students but also planning for the long-term success of the school and the community. This could involve creating partnerships with local NGOs or government agencies to secure ongoing support and resources. It also means caring for the environment and the community's well-being, as mentioned in the sustainability aspect of the principle.

In summary, the principle of Omnipreneurship, with its emphasis on giving, earning, and sustaining, aligns well with the mission of Doano Village School to eradicate illiteracy in the countryside of Ethiopia. The school embodies these principles by dedicating itself to providing education (giving), securing the necessary resources (earning), and planning for the future (sustaining) to ensure the long-term impact on the community and its children.

• This principles are good

• giving-earning and sustainability.
    in a simple example: I went to University to study about farming,came back and start to do farming ,currently doing well because of the skills and knowledge that i received from the University.I have two boy who shows initerest in farming, i choose the one that shows more interest so that he can sustain the farm. All hardwork if not sustained it will go down the drain.

• The Citizens Center for Social Justice and Development sees the inter relationships between the three principles of earning, giving and creating sustainability. However, as non profit, we earn first before we can give and think about sustenance. The approach to earning is to ensure we have innovative ideas that will make donors and funders want to partner with and support the organization. To make that possible, the proposals are reflective of our ideas to give to the people to they can also help us change our society to make it a socially conscious society that would wholeheartedly embrace the idea of ensuring that the excluded and vulnerable citizens have access to social justice and development.

• My purpose in life is guided by those three principles. The work I do has to be meaningful and give back to the world in some way, and I sustain that giving and earning through education. Courses like these help me become a better version of myself and a better leader in the non-profit sector.

• As an education organization, we have a diverse set of strengths that we can bring to a partnership, contributing to the collaborative effort to enhance learning and educational initiatives. These strengths encompass a blend of skills, resources, and a deep understanding of pedagogical practices. Here are some key strengths we can offer:

1. Pedagogical Expertise: Our organization has a strong foundation in educational theory and practice. We understand different learning styles, curriculum design, and effective teaching methods, enabling us to contribute to the development of well-structured and effective educational programs.

2. Curriculum Development: We excel in curriculum design and development. Whether it's K-12, higher education, or professional training, we can create customized curricula tailored to the needs and goals of the partnership.

3. Teacher Training: We have experience in providing professional development and training for educators. We can assist in enhancing the skills of teachers and instructors, ensuring they are well-prepared to deliver high-quality education.

4. Educational Technology Integration: Our organization is well-versed in the integration of technology into the learning process. We can provide guidance on selecting and implementing educational technology tools and platforms that enhance learning experiences.

5. Assessment and Evaluation: We have expertise in designing assessment tools and methodologies for measuring the effectiveness of educational programs. This includes formative and assumptive assessment strategies.

• Giving is central to my daily living. I give of my time and resources to strangers everyday. I am involved in Law enforcement. It is almost impossible not to give a part of yourself in a humane and compassionate way when assisting persons with various problems. Even if its just listening.

• Giving- Giving with love is a lifestyle for me and the organization[Resourses, Time, Energy, Money,] while Earning is an area of intentional growth and focus.
    Sustainability- We are struggling as a organization in this area also individually. The biggest challenge is raising people who leave due to them volunteering. The first Generation Makes it, the second generation milks it and the third generation auctions it really got to me something worth reflecting on as a leader

• Giving is the purpose of life, it brings meaning to our existence here on earth. One can give without loving however one cannot love without giving therefore giving is love. We give resources, time and money.
    Earning is energy and about gathering the fuel and resources we need to thrive
    Sustaining- Is about investing in those who will carry the torch. It is informed by what we call sustainability, the care of our resources and our planet. The vast majority of family businesses do not survive to third generation

• Earning has allowed me and my wife to stay afloat while she is in school going for her Doctorate degree.

• Giving
    Giving is one principle I cherish in life. Truly, I derive great fulfilment in giving, especially to the vulnerable members of society.
    My giving is fueled by:

1. I am what I am today because of what others have given.
    2. Giving is a seed that returns back as harvest.
    3. Giving is a powerful tool that gives individuals hope and changes the society for good.
  • sustaining
    Is an important my life and also was significant values to my workplace .
    Sustaining is about to focus on how would you manage or articulate what you have to invest or already have invested, whether is your running business, your family lifestyle including how would you articulate their incomes and expenses, and how will you manage the responsibilities of your own life.

Sustaining is to be responsible for your investment where will be it, what is your long-term goals about it , and what will you be expecting in benefit for future.

• In my life, the principle of "giving" is manifested through my commitment to contribute to the well-being of others. I dedicate time and resources to philanthropic and volunteer activities that positively impact my community. I firmly believe that sharing and supporting others are essential for living a meaningful life.

At the same time, I recognize the importance of "earning." I strive to develop my skills and knowledge to achieve professional and financial goals. I believe that personal and professional success not only benefits my life but also provides the necessary resources to contribute more effectively to others.

Regarding the principle of "sustaining," I acknowledge that maintaining balance in all areas of my life is crucial for ensuring sustainable impact. This involves taking care of my physical and mental well-being, as well as effectively managing my resources to maintain a balanced and sustainable lifestyle in the long run.

In summary, for me, omni-entrepreneurship is manifested in the interconnection of giving, earning, and sustaining. By balancing these principles, I seek to live a meaningful life and positively contribute to the world around me.

• Sustaining is a key and we operate our business based on how well we can sustain the business while taking efforts to expand the business to its full potential. Also taking frugality into accounts we have done a great job in minimizing our cash burn which resulted in touching the break even point and now its onwards and upwards to profitability.

• Module 1 Discussion about Principles done!

• Giving has the potential to generate meaningful impacts on both organizational success and personal well-being, fostering positive outcomes for society as a whole.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.