Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I think my organisation should have the cash flow every month, Because we are just starting and it will give us a solid foundation.

• i think the cashflow should actually be done evry tree months as we don,t have yet a lot of activities and little income/expenditure

• A cash flow budget shows the expected amounts of money that will come into a business along with what will go out as expenses. Because my organization is a young one, we shall adopt the quarterly Cash Flow Budget. This is to prevent unforeseen expenses and errors impacting our projection if a monthly projection is done.

• The cash flow budget for my organization has to be prepared every week because it’s a retail and distribution organization and the daily operation and transactions is done with cash most times

• A cash flow budget shows the expected amounts of money that will come into a business along with what will go out as expenses. Because my organization is a young one, we shall adopt the quarterly Cash Flow Budget. This is to prevent unforeseen expenses and errors impacting our projection if a monthly projection is done.

• In my organization, the cash flow budget creation is according the donor policy, some of them every month and another every three months even we can aligned with the donor policy and their requirements.

• A cashflow budget should be created every three months in order to be able to ensure that there is enough cash on hand. To be able to track when the fundraising money is received. To gain clear understanding when contractors are paid and to ensure there is enough cash on hand for a new programme.

• My organization is a small organization with large programs which usually takes longer time to get completed. Because of this reason, my organization uses a quarterly cash flow budget for its programs due to its immensity of it activities.

Why does my organization need a quarterly cash flow budget? It need it because most of it long or big time expenses are recurring and it takes longer time to get them done.

• Depending of the type and size of the organization a cash flow budget could be created quarterly. An organization with a fix funding from a donor could do the cashflow quarterly because the organization has already planned it expenses and projections

P
    1 Reply
  • The cash flow budget in the organization is done monthly, because this is the time that resources are accounted for: both incoming and outgoing. All payments are done at the end of the month, so it becomes easier to track the flow of resources on a monthly basis

• In My Organization, cash flow budget create locally every week for knowing the cash flow and further requirement for out flow. and Pan India it is discussed quterly.

• I think quarter basis is good. Each quarter end we got the quarter cost and it is also help full to project for more three months ahead. A short interval but not so frequently is helpful to address the cash out and in , also the expense can be projected more practically.

P
    1 Reply
  • Module 2 is such an interesting topic.
    Understanding the three major budgets would be a great drive for an organization in it's programs.

• Capital expenses seem a mere thing to most company, I remember even in our company, we used not to pay much attention to it but I realized it's worth consideration.
    Imagine you were renting office facility and suddenly you decide to invest into building your own.
    The long term value is more compare to the initial expenses at that particular time.

• Considering an alternative or alternatives for finance is real a great deal though most companies fear to go for loans because of its risks and high interest rates but when the management works on it properly, you will realize, it's benefit will rather uplift the company.

• It's good as you think. In doing such, it will depend on how oftentimes you wanna do cash flow analysis, some company can decide to do it weekly to ensure control over it's spending and trace how resources are spent and if for the target program.

• That's true and you made it look more easier.
    Thanks

• Cash flow budget refers to the difference between the cash that which an organization receives during a period of time and the cash that which an organization spends during that same time period.
    From the above definition I believe that any organization should prepare this budget depending on its size.
    My organization prepares this kind of a budget every month. Because by doing this the organization will be able to know how its cash is flowing.

• My organisation should create a cash flow budget every three months to monitor the organisation expenditures.

• The Cash flow budget is being created every week in my Institution, this is because we needed to track cash in and cash out every week.

• Since our organisation gets funds from two donors we make cash flow forecasts for each fund separately. one donor releases funds monthly therefore we prepare cashflow forecast monthly and for secound donor we do it quarterly.

• A cash flow in my organization is prepared each after one month this is due to the nature of the projects we are conducting. On my view, a cash flow is to be created on weekly basis to ensure nothing is left out.

• Every three months will be appropriate for my organization because it will allow expected cash and expenses that take longer to be accounted for and save on time of creating the budget either weekly or monthy.

• I like a monthly cash inflow report. We work with many state and federal grants which we bill out monthly (for the large grants) and quarterly (for the smaller grants). The monthly report gives keeps us informed.

• I am curious if anyone here receives "reimbursement" grants and how that impacts your cash flow. The majority of our grants are federal/state grants that are billed either quarterly or monthly on a reimbursement (we have to spend the money first!) The grants usually take 60-90 days to receive the reimbursement after the fiscal reimbursement is submitted. I just ran a report for our board and at this very moment, we have dispursed $187,000.00 and waiting on the reimbursement. Very interested in any feedback or suggestions.

• Our calendar year should start in February because our sole donor begin their budgeting year in February also so that we will have a seamless budget implementation process.

• For me it depends on the field of activity of the organisation. An organisation that is involved in trade, retail and wholesale should create a weekly or monthly cash flow budget. Whereas an organisation that is involved in agricultural production or livestock farming, for example, should create a cash flow budget whose frequency depends on its production cycle.

• I think my organization needs to create cash flow budget every 3 months because we do not have many transactions and most of our cash inflows follow a quarterly (3 month) pattern.

• My organisation tracks cash inflow and outflow on weekly basis. However, cashflow analysis is done on monthly basis for early adjustment on budget items incase the organisation is operating at a lost.

• Cash flow budget should created in monthly basis, since most of the operational expenses are recurring monthly, such as employee's salary, electricity and water bill, car rents

• The process for cash flow budgets in my organization should be managed monthly by the finance director who compiles the information in a spreadsheet showing projected and actual income and expenses which is reviewed by the executive director. Every 3 months the income and expenditures should be reconciled and financial report should be presented to inform the board.

• to keep track of every money that flows in and out of the business, it should be every week. in order to monitor and for a small business like us

• شعار Donorbox
    دليل لإعداد الميزانية للمنظمات غير الربحية: احصل على الأساسيات الصحيحة (+ نموذج مجاني)
    دليل لإعداد الميزانية للمنظمات غير الربحية: احصل على الأساسيات الصحيحة (+ نموذج مجاني)
    راج 25 فبراير 2019
    تكافح المنظمات غير الربحية باستمرار للحفاظ على عملياتها وتحسينها ، خاصة في ظل الاقتصاد المتقلب اليوم والعالم سريع التغير.

يجب أن تسعى المنظمات غير الربحية باستمرار لتحقيق الاستدامة ، وجزء أساسي من هذا المسعى هو وضع الميزانية المناسبة.

تعد الموازنة الجيدة للمنظمات غير الربحية أمرًا بالغ الأهمية لتحقيق النجاح - والتي غالبًا ما تكون قد استنفدت مواردها وتمويلها المتقلب و / أو اعتمادها الشديد على مصادر تمويل محددة .

تسمح الميزانية التشغيلية غير الربحية المصاغة جيدًا بأفضل استخدام للموارد المحدودة غير الربحية وتركز على الأهداف والغايات الأساسية للمنظمة.

الميزانية غير الربحية
    ما هي الميزانية غير الربحية؟
    A الموازنة التشغيلية غير ربحية هي وثيقة المالية التي تقدم لمحة عامة عن كيف يمكن لمنظمة غير ربحية تخطط لإنفاق أموالها. كما أنه يقسم نفقات تشغيل المؤسسة غير الربحية والتكاليف الإجمالية. الميزانية التشغيلية غير الربحية هي في الأساس الانعكاس المالي لما تتوقع الأعمال غير الربحية تحقيقه على مدى 12 شهرًا (الميزانية السنوية)

إن عملية بناء ميزانية تشغيل غير ربحية هي في الأساس عملية تخطيط. بمجرد اعتمادها ، تصبح الميزانية التشغيلية أيضًا أداة أساسية للإدارة المالية تساعد في مراقبة العمليات الجارية والأنشطة التنظيمية على مدار العام. مع كل فترة إبلاغ ، تقارن المنظمة الأداء الفعلي مقابل خطتها.

الميزانية التشغيلية غير الربحية مقابل الميزانية الرأسمالية
    تعكس ميزانية التشغيل غير الربحية (ذات النطاق الواسع) الأنشطة المالية المخطط لها للمؤسسة للعام المقبل ، وتوضح مقدار الإيرادات التي تتوقعها من أي مصادر ومقدار الإنفاق على العمليات. إنها أداة رئيسية في تحقيق الغرض المعلن للمؤسسة بفعالية وكفاءة ، ويجب أن تتوافق دائمًا مع الخطة الإستراتيجية للمؤسسة. يجب أن تتمحور ميزانية التشغيل حول الأهداف والغايات الأساسية للمنظمة.

قد تشمل الميزانية الرأسمالية المشاريع التي سيكون لها تأثيرات مستمرة على العمليات. (جمعية فرجينيا للمحاسبين القانونيين المعتمدين) يمكن أيضًا استخدام الميزانية الرأسمالية للبناء وغيرها من مشاريع الإنفاق الكبيرة لمرة واحدة والتي غالبًا ما تستغرق أكثر من سنة مالية لدفع ثمنها.

نصيحة احترافية: يجب أن يكون للمنظمات غير الربحية الأكبر حجمًا ميزانية لكل حدث رئيسي وكل قسم متميز.

أهمية وضع الميزانية للمنظمات غير الربحية
    تعطي الميزانية هيكلًا ومضمونًا لخطط المنظمة غير الربحية. تقدم الميزانية بيانًا قويًا حول نوايا المنظمة وخططها لأنها تشير إلى ما تتوقع المنظمة غير الربحية معالجته في العام أو السنوات القادمة. وبنفس القدر من الأهمية ، فإنه يوفر طريقة لرصد التقدم. تلعب الميزانية أيضًا دورًا رئيسيًا في إجبار المنظمات على تحديد أولويات أنشطتها لتحديد تلك الأكثر أهمية للوفاء بمهمتها . الميزانية ، لذلك ، هي أداة ضرورية للمنظمات غير الربحية.

الميزانية الجيدة للمنظمات غير الربحية سوف:

• تساعدك على التركيز على الأهداف الإستراتيجية قصيرة وطويلة المدى.
      عادة ما ترتبط أنشطة المنظمة غير الربحية بتوافر التمويل وتوقيته. إذا لم تكن تخطط لميزانيتك بشكل استراتيجي ، فقد لا تتمكن منظمتك غير الربحية من تنفيذ مهمتها. تسمح الميزانية أيضًا للمؤسسات بتعيين حدود الإنفاق ، والحفاظ على التكاليف بما يتماشى مع الإيرادات ، والنمو باستخدام مواردها الحالية إلى الحد الأقصى.

• اجعل أعضاء مجلس إدارتك سعداء.
      لا مزيد من الاجتماعات الضائعة حيث يشعر الجميع بالارتباك ويتم قضاء ساعات في فهم الأمور المالية الخاصة بك. تتيح الميزانية الجيدة غير الربحية لأعضاء مجلس إدارتك فهم البرامج والمبادرات التي تعمل بشكل جيد وأيها لا تعمل بسهولة ، وتمنحك ملاحظات ودعمًا أفضل.

• إبقاء المتبرعين على اطلاع.
      يريد المانحون اليوم معرفة إلى أين تذهب أموالهم. إنهم يهتمون بالشفافية ويريدون التبرع بالمال بحكمة. هناك أيضًا مواقع ويب تصنف المنظمات غير الربحية المختلفة بناءً على مدى جودة استخدامها لأموالها. بمجرد حصولك على ميزانية كاملة ومحدثة ، يمكنك بعد ذلك تضمين بعض هذه المعلومات على موقع الويب الخاص بك أو في رسائل البريد الإلكتروني الخاصة بجمع التبرعات .

هذه ليست سوى بعض الفوائد العديدة التي تجلبها الميزانية الجيدة للمؤسسة.

الميزانية غير الربحية
    الميزانية غير الربحية - دليل عملي للمنظمات غير الربحية (+ أفضل الممارسات)
    ابدأ مبكرًا وصمم عملية
    وضح السياق
    لا تعمل على الافتراضات
    إنه جهد جماعي
    احصل على الكمية المناسبة من التفاصيل في
    احصل على دخلك بشكل صحيح
    اكتشف النفقات الخاصة بك
    اجعل التدفق النقدي من أولوياتك
    منفصل تشغيلي عن الميزانية الرأسمالية
    لا تنس المساهمات غير النقدية
    لا تعمل بميزانية محدودة
    مراقبة الميزانية على مدار العام

1. ابدأ مبكرًا وصمم عملية
      تستغرق الميزانية غير الربحية وقتًا ، خاصةً إذا كنت جديدًا عليها. امنح نفسك وقتًا كافيًا لجمع المعلومات والبيانات الضرورية ، والتفكير مليًا في عناصر الميزانية المختلفة ومناقشتها ، ووضعها على الورق (أو في Excel). لا تتعجل في عملية إعداد الميزانية.

ابدأ العمل على الميزانية قبل شهرين حتى يكون لديك الوقت الكافي للحصول على مدخلات من أصحاب المصلحة المعنيين ، وتقديم الميزانية إلى مجلس الإدارة والحصول على موافقتهم ، ثم تقديم الميزانية إلى الفريق بأكمله.

تأكد من أنك تحدد بوضوح الأدوار وعمليات صنع القرار التي ستؤدي إلى جمع المعلومات وتحليلها واتخاذ القرار الأكثر فاعلية. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، حدد جدولًا زمنيًا يضمن الموافقة قبل نهاية السنة المالية.

يجب أن تصبح الميزانية بشكل مثالي جزءًا من الثقافة التنظيمية لمنظمتك غير الربحية ، وهو أمر يدركه الجميع ويساهمون فيه. قم بتمييز الأحداث في تقاويم كل شخص ، بحيث يصبح من السهل تكرار العملية كل عام.

1. وضح السياق
      قبل البدء بما هو ، في الأساس ، عملية موجهة نحو المستقبل - وضح السياق الحالي. تقييم القرارات المالية وإدارة الموارد الحالية. قم بتقييم السلامة المالية الحالية من خلال تحليل توقعات نهاية العام الحالية ، والفروق الحالية في الميزانية ، وقوة الميزانية العمومية. بعد ذلك ، خذ بعض الوقت للتفكير والتعلم من النجاحات والفشل البرنامجي والمالي.

حدد الفرص والتهديدات والاتجاهات الناشئة التي من المحتمل أن تؤثر على أنشطتك (الداخلية والخارجية لمؤسستك). أخيرًا ، كن واضحًا وقم بتسمية الأهداف والقيم التنظيمية والأولويات التي تريد أن تنعكس في ميزانية هذا العام.

من المفيد أيضًا إلقاء نظرة على الاتجاهات المالية لبرامجك على مدار السنوات القليلة الماضية ، وتقييم ما إذا كان كل برنامج يغطي تكاليفه المباشرة ، أو يساهم في النفقات العامة.

حدد الغرض الرئيسي من ميزانيتك وفكر في الهيكل الذي سيدعم هذا الغرض على أفضل وجه. على سبيل المثال ، إذا كان الغرض الرئيسي من ميزانيتك هو الامتثال للممولين - فقد تكون هناك بعض العناصر التي تحتاج إلى تضمينها في ميزانيتك والتي لن تفعلها بخلاف ذلك.

1. لا تعمل على الافتراضات
      بينما ستكون هناك حتمًا بعض الافتراضات في ميزانيتك ، حاول العمل بأرقام حقيقية قدر الإمكان. استخدم أرقام العام الماضي كنقطة انطلاق وقم بتضمين أي عروض أسعار من البائعين أو الشركاء.

إذا كنت تقوم بإنشاء ميزانية لأول مرة ، فقم بإنشاء قائمة معقولة قدر الإمكان بالنفقات. بعد ذلك ، قم بتقييم أفضل وأسوأ السيناريوهات الخاصة بك لتوليد التمويل.

نصيحة احترافية: عند تضمين الافتراضات في ميزانيتك ، قم بتدوينها في مستند منفصل. بهذه الطريقة ، عندما يسأل شخص ما عن رقم في الميزانية ، يمكنك شرحه بسهولة.

من المهم أيضًا لنجاح برامجك أن تكون تقديرات الإيرادات والمصروفات لديك واقعية. في حين أن هناك مساحة للأمل والأحلام بشكل عام في عالم المنظمات غير الربحية ، عندما يتعلق الأمر بالميزانية - لا يوجد. عند إدخال الأرقام الخاصة بإيراداتك ، تأكد من أنك تعرف بالضبط من أين ستأتي أموالك.

1. إنه جهد جماعي
      قم بإشراك مجلس الإدارة وموظفيك والمتطوعين في وضع الميزانية. لا يساعد هذا في إنشاء ميزانية أكثر دقة وشمولية فحسب ، بل يضمن أيضًا المشاركة في جميع المجالات.

من المؤكد أن عملية وضع الميزانية الشاملة يمكن أن تكون صعبة وفوضوية وتتطلب قدرًا كبيرًا من النقاش. ومع ذلك ، فإن هذا النهج للميزنة يمثل فرصة عظيمة لجلب وتوحيد وجهات النظر المختلفة.

1. احصل على الكمية المناسبة من التفاصيل
      قد يكون هذا الأمر خادعًا للحصول عليه بشكل صحيح ، لكن الممارسة تجعله مثاليًا. يجب أن يكون هناك سطور كافية في ميزانيتك لتوفير فهم شامل للوضع المالي. ومع ذلك ، يجب أن تكون الميزانية عالية المستوى بما يكفي حتى لا تكون مزدحمة ومربكة.

يجب أن تكون الميزانية أداة تدعم اتخاذ القرار السليم ، مما يسمح لقادة المنظمات غير الربحية باتخاذ قرارات جيدة بسرعة.

نصيحة للمحترفين: يحتوي كل نظام محاسبة على مخطط حسابات يصنف مصادر الإيرادات وأنواع النفقات التي تتكبدها. استخدم نفس الفئات في ميزانيتك لإنشاء تقارير مالية بسهولة للممولين وغيرهم.

نموذج الميزانية غير الربحية

1. احصل على دخلك الصحيح
      يمكن أن تكون الإيرادات من أصعب الأجزاء في تطوير الميزانية - ببساطة لأنه من الصعب التنبؤ بها أكثر من النفقات.

نظّم دخل الهدايا الخيرية حسب المصدر ، على سبيل المثال ، الأفراد والمؤسسات والشركات وصافي الأحداث الخاصة وأي مصادر دخل أخرى قد تكون ذات صلة بمنظمتك غير الربحية. يقترح صندوق التمويل غير الربحي تصنيف إيراداتك المتوقعة ، باستخدام الأحرف A و B و C و D للتمييز بين المستويات المختلفة للمخاطر لكل مصدر دخل (على سبيل المثال "A" للأكثر موثوقية ، و "B" أقل ، وهكذا ، ثم تعيين نسبة مئوية تشير إلى احتمالية تلقي تلك المنحة في السنة المالية التالية لكل منحة. يمكنك بعد ذلك استخدام هذه الأرقام في ميزانيتك (على سبيل المثال ، إذا خصصت فرصة بنسبة 50٪ لمنحة قدرها 10000 دولار أمريكي) - استخدام 5000 دولار في ميزانيتك).

عند تقدير دخل جمع التبرعات ، لا تنس النظر في الاتجاهات المتعددة السنوات في جمع التبرعات لمؤسستك. قم بإزالة أي هدايا تعتقد أنه من غير المحتمل تكرارها. بعد ذلك ، قم بتقدير الزيادات المحتملة في الهبة لكل متبرع ، بناءً على جودة العلاقات. لا تنسى تتبع الأموال المقيدة وغير المقيدة ، وكيف تنفقها. على سبيل المثال ، إذا أخبرت المتبرعين بأن جميع التبرعات ستذهب مباشرة إلى نفقات البرنامج ، فهذه أموال مقيدة تحتاج إلى استخدامها حصريًا لدعم البرامج.

قبل تسجيل الأرقام ، تحدث إلى جميع المؤسسات المانحة والشركات لتحديد احتمالية تكرار هداياهم.

1. معرفة النفقات الخاصة بك
      ضع قائمة بالمصروفات في الفئات رفيعة المستوى للموظفين والمقاولين والإشغال ونفقات الدعم (التي تشمل جميع نفقات البرامج والتشغيل الأخرى).

ضع في اعتبارك فصل نفقات الموظفين لأنها عادة ما تتألف من 60٪ إلى 90٪ من ميزانية المنظمة.

جرب وفرّق بين البرنامج والمصروفات الأخرى. يحب المانحون والشركاء معرفة عدد الدولارات التي يتم إنفاقها على مهمة المنظمة غير الربحية مقابل تنفيذ المهمة.

ضع في اعتبارك الفرق بين التكاليف الثابتة والمتغيرة عند تتبع النفقات. تظل التكاليف الثابتة ثابتة. وهي تشمل بنودًا مثل الإيجار وسداد القروض والتأمين. ترتبط التكاليف المتغيرة ارتباطًا مباشرًا بالأحداث ، حيث تتزايد أو تتناقص وتتغير مع كل موقف. نظرًا لأن لديك بعض السيطرة على هذه النفقات ، فهذا هو المكان الذي سيحدث فيه الكثير من عمليات صنع القرار.

نصيحة للمحترفين رقم 1: قم بتضمين صيغة تطرح المصروفات من الإيرادات ، حتى إذا كان الحساب يشير إلى ميزانية التعادل.

نصيحة للمحترفين رقم 2: استخدم حاسبة الإيجار لحساب التكاليف الثابتة على الإيجار للحصول على ميزانية تقريبية.

1. اجعل التدفق النقدي من أولوياتك
      واحدة من أهم الأدوات للمنظمات غير الربحية هي توقع التدفق النقدي. هذه هي ميزانية الإيرادات المتلقاة والمصروفات المدفوعة ، مقسمة شهريًا لضمان توفر النقد عند الحاجة.

أنت بحاجة إلى معرفة كيفية التدفقات النقدية لمنظمتك غير الربحية وماذا تفعل إذا لم يتدفق النقد. إذا كانت المنظمة تتوقع جميع نفقاتها في الأشهر الثلاثة الأولى من العام وجميع إيراداتها في الأشهر الثلاثة الأخيرة من العام ، فلن تتمكن المنظمة من دفع النفقات ما لم تكن قد جمعت فائضًا نقديًا كبيرًا. خطط لتدفقاتك النقدية بالإضافة إلى إيراداتك ونفقاتك. (جمعية فرجينيا للمحاسبين القانونيين).

يجب أن يكون لأعضاء مجلس الإدارة دور مباشر في تطوير توقعات التدفق النقدي ، والاتفاق على الافتراضات التي يجب استخدامها ، ومراجعة التوقعات بعناية.

1. منفصلة التشغيلية عن الميزانية الرأسمالية
      إذا كان لديك مشروع خاص في الاعتبار ، فقم بإنشاء ميزانية منفصلة له. اجعل ميزانيتك الرئيسية / التشغيلية مركزة على العمليات. على سبيل المثال ، إذا كان لديك في خطتك لشراء أجهزة كمبيوتر جديدة لموظفيك أو لإنشاء موقع ويب جديد ، فقم بإنشاء ميزانية منفصلة لتلك المشاريع.

من المحتمل ألا يتم تسليم هذه المشاريع كل عام ، لذا فإن فصل ميزانيتك التشغيلية عن ميزانيتك الرأسمالية هو أفضل طريقة للمضي قدمًا.

1. لا تنس المساهمات غير النقدية
      عند وضع الميزانية ، ترتكب المنظمات غير الربحية أحيانًا خطأ نسيان حساب التبرعات العينية أو ساعات التطوع. ويمكن أن تحدث فرقًا كبيرًا.

يجب وضع المساهمات العينية للسلع أو الخدمات (المصاريف والتكاليف "المجانية") في الميزانية بالقيمة السوقية العادلة (FMV) للنموذج الجديد 990. ويمكن أن تشمل هذه النفقات والتكاليف بنودًا مثل الحيز المكتبي ، والمرافق ، ومواقف السيارات ، والأمن ، ساعات عمل الموظفين وأجهزة الكمبيوتر والعناصر الأخرى المقدمة من قبل المتبرعين أو أحد الوالدين غير الربحي. (جمعية فرجينيا للمحاسبين القانونيين).

على سبيل المثال ، تبلغ قيمة ساعة المتطوعين 24.69 دولارًا. إذا كان لديك 50 متطوعًا يساهم كل منهم 15 ساعة شهريًا ، فهذا يعني أن 18،517.5 دولارًا أمريكيًا في الشهر كان من الممكن أن تكون مصاريف. قم بتضمين هذا المبلغ كعائد وبند مصروفات بحيث يلغي كل منهما الآخر.

1. لا تعمل بميزانية صغيرة
      يبدو أن العديد من المنظمات غير الربحية لا تعمل فقط بميزانيات صغيرة ولكنها فخورة بها أيضًا. قد يتردد بعض قادة المنظمات غير الربحية في إظهار فائض في كتبهم ، خوفًا من تصور أنهم لا يستخدمون مواردهم بشكل جيد.

ولكن ، هناك مكان في عالم المنظمات غير الربحية للفائض في الميزانيات أيضًا. الاحتياطيات ضرورية لاستدامة المنظمة على المدى الطويل. يمكن أن تعني الفرق بين النجاة من رقعة خشنة والإجبار على الإغلاق. يمكن أن يساعد الحصول على نقود إضافية في استقرار منظمتك غير الربحية وامتصاص التأخير غير المتوقع في تلقي الأموال أو النقص في الإيرادات لحدث خاص أو النفقات غير المدرجة في الميزانية.

تسمح لك الموازنة للفائض بدعم الابتكارات المستقبلية والاستثمار في موظفيك. الهدف هو تجنب "دورة المجاعة غير الربحية" المتمثلة في عدم امتلاك ما يكفي من الموارد لاستثمار الموارد في البنية التحتية ، أو وجود نفقات عامة "ضئيلة للغاية" لإدارة المنظمة بشكل فعال. ( www.aafcpa.com )

يجب أن يكون الفائض السنوي غير المقيد كافياً للوفاء بالتزامات الديون واستهلاك الأموال والإضافة إلى احتياطيات التشغيل. توصي AAFCPAs بفائض ميزانية التشغيل بنسبة 3-5 ٪ كل عام ، و 4-6 أشهر من النفقات في احتياطيات التشغيل الخاصة بك.

1. مراقبة الميزانية على مدار العام
      كثيرا ما يتم اقتراح الميزانيات ومناقشتها وقبولها ونسيانها. بمجرد حصولك على ميزانيتك ، قارن الأرقام المتوقعة بالأرقام الفعلية كل شهر من أجل البحث عن الاختلافات وتحديد سبب حدوثها. عندما لا تتماشى مؤسستك مع الميزانية ، يجب أن تنظر في "السبب" والعوامل التي يمكنك التحكم فيها أو تغييرها. هذا هو المكان الذي تصبح فيه الميزانية أداة إدارة وعمليات فعالة لمؤسستك. وهذا يسمح بإلقاء نظرة عامة أفضل ، ومعالجة أسرع لأي مشاكل محتملة ، وإدارة أكثر ذكاءً للموظفين والمتطوعين ، وعملية صنع القرار اليومية أكثر استنارة.

على سبيل المثال ، بناءً على هذه المراجعة ، يمكنك تحديد المشاريع التي تحتاج إلى تحديث والمجالات / الأقسام التي تحتاج إلى تطوير أفكار جديدة لمؤسستك للوصول إلى أهدافها والمضي قدمًا في مهمتها.

يعتبر التواصل الجيد بين إدارات البرنامج والشؤون المالية والتطوير ومجلس الإدارة عاملاً أساسيًا في مراقبة الميزانية خلال العام.

الميزانية غير الربحية
    نموذج مجاني للميزانية غير الربحية
    لمساعدتك على البدء ، أنشأنا نموذجًا أساسيًا للميزانية غير الربحية. سيعمل كإطار عمل بغض النظر عن مجال تركيز منظمتك غير الربحية. انقر هنا للوصول إلى المستند.

في Donorbox ، نسعى جاهدين لجعل تجربتك غير الربحية مثمرة قدر الإمكان ، سواء من خلال نظام التبرع عبر الإنترنت أو من خلال الموارد الموجودة على مدونتنا غير الربحية .

إذا كنت تبحث عن قوالب مميزة؟ تصفح قوالب الميزانية الجاهزة للمنظمات غير الربحية على Template.net.

استنتاج
    بدون ميزانية سنوية غير ربحية ، فأنت تعمل بشكل أساسي في الظلام ، ويمكن أن تفرط في الإنفاق بسهولة ، وتنتهي بالديون أو أسوأ من ذلك ، وغير قادر على الاستمرار في خدمة المستفيدين.

المبادئ التي شاركناها في هذا الدليل هي أساسيات وضع الميزانية السليمة للمنظمات غير الربحية.

قيادة منظمة غير ربحية هي عمل متوازن مستمر. يوازن المحترفون غير الربحيون باستمرار الاحتياجات والمتطلبات الحالية لأصحاب المصلحة الداخليين والخارجيين ، والأولويات قصيرة المدى ، والرؤية طويلة المدى.

لذلك ، القيادة المالية هي المفتاح. يساعد المهنيين غير الربحيين على التكيف مع متطلبات البيئة المتغيرة والحفاظ على التوازن المطلوب لتأثير المهمة والصحة المالية المستدامة.

راج
    يترأس رافيراج فريق المبيعات والتسويق في Donorbox. ساعدت قدراته في اختراق النمو شركة Donorbox على تعزيز جهود جمع التبرعات لآلاف المنظمات غير الربحية.

مصنف تحت: نصائح ، موارد غير ربحية
    الموسومة ب: غير ربحية
    انضم إلى الحركة غير الربحية

اسم*
    بريد الالكتروني*
    احصل على نصائح غير ربحية
    تلقي تحديثات البريد الإلكتروني المجانية الخاصة بنا للحصول على نصائح وموارد وعروض مجانية للمنظمات غير الربحية يتم إرسالها مباشرة إلى صندوق الوارد الخاص بك.
    أعلى المشاركات
    أفضل ممارسات نموذج التبرع 12 لإلهامك في عملية جمع التبرعات عبر الإنترنت
    كيفية إعداد صفحة تبرع غير ربحية (دليل من 7 خطوات مع أمثلة)
    100+ أفضل أفكار لجمع التبرعات للجميع (سريعة وفريدة من نوعها وسهلة) في عام 2021
    كيفية اختيار أفضل برامج إدارة المانحين غير الربحية
    كيف تبدأ منظمة غير ربحية [دليل 10 خطوات] | Donorbox
    انضم إلينا في خدمة العالم غير الربحي!
    دليل الشركاء
    تواصل اجتماعي
    ندوة عبر الإنترنت
    موقع YouTube
    تدوين صوتي
    أدخل البريد الإلكتروني *
    يشترك
    معلومة
    اتصل بنا
    مدونة
    شبكات غير ربحية
    شركاء
    يتبرع
    التعليمات
    شروط
    خصوصية
    الإفصاح المسؤول
    استخدم حالات
    جمع التبرعات السياسية
    جمع التبرعات الطبية
    جمع التبرعات للمنظمات غير الربحية
    جمع التبرعات للمدارس
    جمع التبرعات الخيرية
    التكامل
    البرنامج المساعد للتبرع في ووردبريس
    استمارة التبرع من Squarespace
    نموذج التبرع من Wix
    تطبيق Weebly للتبرع
    تطبيق Webflow Donation
    تبرع جملة
    API Doc + Zapier
    شعار يوتيوب
    ينكدين الشعار
    تويتر الشعار
    الفيسبوك شعار
    إنجليزي
    تم التحقق من شريك Stripe
    © 2021 Rebel Idealist LLC
    بينتيريستموقع التواصل الاجتماعي الفيسبوكتويتربريد الالكترونيانشر

• I think my org should create a cash flow budget monthly because we have regular program events with contractors and venues that will need to be paid before or after all funds come in.

• Cashflow budget should be prepared every month. This is because most cash outflows is done on monthly basis and thus doing the budgeting monthly can enable the organization see a true picture of their liquidity position.

• In an Organization, must prepare cash flow budgets for a period of every three months in a year, in monthly intervals. It can be difficult to create a cash budget, so organization may wish to consult someone experienced in working with the accounts and in creating budgets.

• My organization creates cash flow budgets in every three months to check if it can avoid paying its expenses as well as concentrate fundraising campaigns to realize its objectives of primary health services for vulnerable people.

• In our organization , Cash Flow Budget should be created in every week to track the Cash Flows as well as to ensure that we have enough cash to pay the short term liabilities.

• With the type of organization we are and that our expenses are fairly consistent, and income is also I believe we should create a quarterly cash flow budget.

• For our organization it should be done every three months to ascertain the amount of cash being received viza vee the activities planned for each quota

• I think it must be done every three months

• My organization should create a cash flow budget every month. We are working on a large number of projects with many expenses and are already tracking the budget projections monthly, so it makes sense for us to create the cash flow budget within the same period of time. It will allow us to ensure that we have the resource needed for our expenses.

• In my Organization I suggest to prepare in every month the cash flow budget it very easily to know how cash inflow to my organisation in order to pay salaries and cash outflow as an expenses to know at what position we belong as zero,normal or super normal profit we gain

• I think cash flow can be created weekly, monthly and quarterly based on the nature and the complexity of an organization or whether it's an non-profit or for-profit enterprise. This is so because the sources of funds are different hence the timing of outflows tend to be differ as well. For example, in a non-profit perspective using monthly or quarterly timing is good because you are very assured that the donor of the project will pump in money at agreed time while in for-profit you depend on sales sometimes but in most cases company has money in there account labelled as the operational costs for the following year hence can ouflow that anytime needed and for better tracking of the financial resources, I prefer weekly cash flow and monthly in for-profit organizations.

• All in all for small organizations monthly cash flow is appropriate while for big ones weekly and quarterly is good

• A cash flow budget is an estimate of all cash receipts and all cash expenditures that are expected to occur during a certain time period. Estimates can be made monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly, and can include nonfarm income and expenditures as well as farm items. Our organization make monthly cashflow budget base on operating budget, why it is important for your organization:
    tests your farming plans, such as if you will produce enough income to meet all your cash needs
    projects how much operating credit you will need and when projects when loans can be repaid
    provides a guide against which you can compare your actual cash flows
    helps you communicate your farming plans and credit needs to your lender

• A cash flow budget is an estimate of all cash receipts and all cash expenditures that are expected to occur during a certain time period. Estimates can be made monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly, and can include nonfarm income and expenditures as well as farm items. Our organization make monthly cashflow budget base on operating budget, why it is important for your organization:
    tests your farming plans, such as if you will produce enough income to meet all your cash needs
    projects how much operating credit you will need and when projects when loans can be repaid
    provides a guide against which you can compare your actual cash flows
    helps you communicate your farming plans and credit needs to your lender

• It is important to prepare quartely cashflow budgets

• I think my organization needs to prepare cash flow budget every three months, this is because the funds we receive from funders, is received quarterly. Since its received quarterly it will be best to prepare the cash flow budget quarterly since that's when the funds will actually be received. It means that within this period one can actually prepare the quarterly expenditures based on the quarterly funds available or receive.

• Every month inorder to ensure there are no overdue expenses and also to ensure proper planning of the next months expenses....

• Mostly, due to the nature of the business my organization is preparing a cash flow budget Evey three month periods

• but it may be time taking to prepare every week

• to forecast cash flow budget we expected to look at different factors, therefore, we prepare it every 3 month

• A cash flow budget as the name implies us the difference between the cash received which is income during a given period of time to the cash spent which is expenditures or expenses during the same given period of time.
    To calculate cash flow budget depends on the organization scale if it's a large organization or a small organization.
    For a small organization cash flow budget can be created every three months because the income and expenditures are not large scaled but for a large organization cash flow budget should be created weekly to be able to track down income and expenses of the company.

• My organisation’s cash flow budget should be prepared quarterly. This is because our major and only source of funding is from one donor. This funding has basically been secured for the length of the program which the organisation undertakes. Hence, the inflow of funds into the organisation is basically agreed upon at the start of the year for disbursement quarterly.

• For smaller organizations and business they should create cash flow budgets on monthly basis as their income sources are very limited as compared to big organizations which can do at every three months as the work is complex. So it can depend on size of the organization.

• For me, cash flow budget is prepared every month.

• Our organization should create a cash flow budget for every three months because thats the period when most of the activities will have been implemented.

• Our organization is run based on a term which comprises mostly of 3 or 4 months. Therefore, we should create a cash flow budget every month inorder to have a clear picture of the funds availability for the remaining months. This will ensure that we have enough funds for the rest of the period and it will help to keep track of the activities being implemented if they are in line with set objectives.

• Due to the nature of the project my organization run, I believe that a monthly cash flow budget is the best for us, so that we know when to expect funding from our funders and how to spent the cash inflows.

• The Cash flow budget is being created every month in my Institution, this is because we needed to track cash in and cash out every month.

• a cash flow budget should be done every three months , because it will give more data to analyze and is better to plan budgets out for three months making it time efficient .

• Our cash flow should be done every week because we receive and spend money daily and this type of spending should not be tracked in long periods of time.

• The cash flow of my organization is done every week to check on cash in and cash out

• In our case we need a monthly cash-flow budget. First, most of our donors send money on a monthly basis.
    Secondly, our most of the liabilities are due after 30 days which means we need proper planning of cash-flow deficit and financial deficit thereon

• The organisation I work for is pretty large in terms of annual implementation and number of employees. There are also various programmes which have numerous projects under each. The frequency of creating cash flow budgets will depend on the programme type. However, for the overall organisation, we create annual cash flow budgets.

• The cash flow budget should be created weekly to keep a close eye on cash so that any red flags can be corrected for early on and corrected on time

• I feel cash flow analysis should be done on a monthly basis to keep a tract of all cash inflows and cash outflows monthly and know the balance available for running the organization

• Everything is wonderful! The course justifies the hopes!

• My organization creates its cash flow budget every three months. It’s easier to manage. And also because we do not have much cash in and cash out, there’s no need to do it more frequently.

• Hello there,
    We have a cahflow analysis every quarter. That helps us to plan our activities and execute our tasks efficiently.

• Developing your cash flow budget is a matter of adding up your projected cash inflows and subtracting your outflows on a month-to-month or more frequent basis. What you are left with is the remaining cash balance you will have on hand, or cash flow. If it is a positive number, great. If it is negative, there are issues.

• In my organization, cash flow budget requires regular revision at least once per month.

• it would be best for my organization to create a cash flow budget every month as medium term analysis give each project enough time for a fair judgement of project performance that will drive informed decision making pertaining which projects should be discontinued, carried on board to improve the cash condition or carried forward

• In our business we create a cash flow for every month, and cash flow projection for the next following month to control better the expenses. That's help us to focus more in the most important expenses.

• To keep your projections on track, create a rolling 12-month plan that you update at the end of each month. If you add a new month to the end every time a month is completed, you'll always have a long-term grasp of your business's financial health. However, don't try to project more than 12 months into the future.

• In my organization, the cash flow budget is done monthly in order to track what's coming in and going out and this helps to make informed decisions presently and for the future.

• Creating a cash flow budget is specific to the cash demands of the organization. This is to avoid a cash deficit situation.

Different businesses have varying cash needs which are driven by their production cycles, recurring expenditure dates, seasonal expenses, etc. And because cash is a scarce resource in company financing, it is imperative to build a cash reserve to match the cash demands of the organization. If a particular department of the company has no need for cash for some time, it makes no economic sense, to tie that money down, as that money can be redeployed to another department of the company that needs it.

The cash flow budget should be designed having taken into consideration seasons or periods during the year when you have cash inflows and other times when you have outflows. This would help achieve a cash reserve that can cater for the cash needs of the organization and deploy the surplus to other deficit sectors or departments of the company.

• I believe the best period to create a cashflow is budget is monthly and Quarterly. It makes sense for a enterprises which has daily expenditure and income to make a weekly but a on profit would not usually have everyday income and expenditure. There may be expenditure but that is most of the time predictable. It would make sense to create a monthly Cashflow budgets

• Un budget de trésorerie doit être préparé tous les mois. En effet, la plupart des sorties de trésorerie sont effectuées sur une base mensuelle et, par conséquent, la budgétisation mensuelle peut permettre à l'organisation de voir une image claire et fidèle de sa position de liquidité.

• Un budget de trésorerie doit être préparé tous les mois. En effet, la plupart des sorties de trésorerie sont effectuées sur une base mensuelle et, par conséquent, la budgétisation mensuelle peut permettre à l'organisation de voir une image fidèle de liquidité.

• At our organisation, the cashflow budget should be done monthly. This is because the firm needs to know how much money will be income for the month and how much will be spent for the month. It helps to determine any variances that may arise and what action to take to make sure that the budget is spent in line with the donor's contract. Since the bulk of the operations are done on a cash basis, a monthly cashflow budget helps the organisation to plan and ensure there is enough cash to cover the expected expenses for each month.

• Our project finances shall be communicated through finance reports that shall be submitted monthly.

• In my organization, we create a cash flow budget every month. This helps us to manage our cash inflow and plan on how the cash outflow will take place in order to satisfy each department's budget and achieve effective resource management.

• In my organization, the cash flow must be verified every week, in order to meet the cash demand of each of the projects to be executed.

• I propose creating cash flow budgeting every month, specially if the organization is selling short cycle products or there is repetitive sales in the very short span of time.

• Cash flow budget should created in monthly basis, since most of the operational expenses are recurring monthly, such as employee's salary, electricity and water bill, car rents, etc.

• Our decision has been based on the intensity or frequency of our operations. In our organization, a cash flow budget is done monthly. A few of the expenses and incomes are routine, but hardly realized on the same dates. I recommend continuity with the one month cash flow budgets because it permits us to effectively track and have an overview since we typically program activities on monthly basis.

• In my organization, cash flow budget is prepared every month to reveal major source and utilization of cash and also to determine the variation in plan and possible causes of such variation.

C
    1 Reply
  • Right now, I think we are only doing cashflow analysis once a year during annual audit. I think it might be better to do this quarterly or even monthly. I think it would help us save on overhead for future capital plans as well.

• That's great! That seems like a good practice.

• The cash flow budget estimates the future income and expenditure of the business, revealing any periods where it may fall short of cash

• My organization need to create a cash flow budget monthly because of the need to sustain operations and because the inflationary rate.

• In my own opinion cash flow cannot be a "one size fits all" financial tool, it has to be tailor made to suit each organization's peculiarity, considering how often the organization's financial expenditures demand.
    So basically it weekly, monthly or quarterly.

• Three months.
    Because that's when we do all the accounting. So it can be so easy for us to sit and plan for the next 3 months. We review our budgets to see if the projections were correct if not we adjust and make follow ups on all partners who didn't deliver on time as expected.

• Cash flow helps to predict when cash level become critical in my organisation. It is the different between cash received and spent in a period.

• Cash flow helps to predict when cash level become critical in my organisation. It is the different between cash received and spent in a period.

• I will use the top-down process in small organisation to save time and energy in the budgeting process and get accurate information from other team members.

• I believe that a cash flow should be made monthly so that it's easier to do a yearly one

• A cash flow budget is an estimate of all cash received and all cash spend out that are expected to occur during a period of time . In order to keep in track with project budget cash flow budgets my organization does a cash flow every week, as it receives inform and spends on a weekly basis. This helps to see if implementation is on track according to agreed budget

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.