Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• host a meeting for sure.

• host a meeting for sure.

• I think it would be good to have reflection session of the organisation and the outcomes of session will give a reason for securing Buy-in, especially from senior management.

• I would provide a platform where all stake holders in the organization give in their feedback in order to secure buy-in.
    In future, I may also use the strategy of information exchange in form of compiling ideas about the capacity building in my organization which at the end might result into a clear and precise image of the problems as well finding the solutions and the opportunities that may arise from solving the problem through a capacity building area.

• Yes, hosting of meet is very important for the appraisal of the buying in,in other to know if they're satisfy with our product.

• I would host a meeting to explain my plan to key players of the organizations.
    In future, I will not only host a meeting, but also request for feedback from the members of the organization, allowing them to share their ideas and opinions.

• I usually create a platform to share the idea and get insights and feedbacks to get my buy-in. On reading the previous section I will now make sure to share the entire context with everyone involved

• I do send circulars out to explain the plan but due to the strategies provided here I'll improve on how to secure buy-in

• I provide them with notification, but on reading this I will start using the recommended methods

L
    1 Reply
  • Exactly.....I really see to this

• I think that's a good idea. Keep up the good work.

• I usually engage staff and discuss with them the implementation plan , I would love to improve my organisation's capacity building initiatives by providing a platform for gathering feedback from all shareholders in the implementation plan.

• I call for a meeting with member of my team, Share the idea with them and also ask for feedbacks about possible things that might be added or done differently

• First I will identify the potential champions, I will secure inter buy in: From the board, staff and volunteers.
    2nd I will use strategies to secure internal buy-in by sharing the context for change, gather insight from staff and providing a platform for gathering feedback.

• To secure buy-in with staffand stakeholders, I would:

• Arrange for a kick off meeting with them
    • Introduce a presentation ivcluding project plan and timeline
    • Discussing project risks and potential issues and gathering feedback

In future, I may arrange a monthly meeting to share with stakeholders the current situation and how this project (capacity building) will be impactful.

• I would ask for feedback as the plan is being developed. People are more likely to have buy-in if they feel like they were part of the creation of whatever you are developing. This also eliminates surprises and everyone can be on the same page as the plan is developed.

• I go step by step when preparing to implement a change. I first present issues and remedies to the people who hold the most decision-making authority in the organization. If those authorities contemplate and take interest, then I present the ideas to the secondary stakeholders and wait for feedback. If the change showed promise in the staff, then I re-research the issues we face & their solutions to provide more angles of reasoning to the main stakeholders once again. If they have not objected after all that then I take the initiative and start through the process of change.

Everything I learned in this course is phenomenal and I will match the strategies to their unique scenarios. I especially love the diagrams/tables/maps and would happily employ them to assist in managing change.

• I use all the 3 strategies in my organization. I provide a full context for change concerning the issue on board, gather insights from colleagues for them to share their thoughts and opinion and finally create a platform for feedback. So generally, I will continue to make use of all the 3 strategies as it is helpful and useful for my organization.

• Enjoyed, I will Iadopt the strategy of sharing the context with all stakeholders to ensure that they have context and a clear understanding of the problem, the solutions and the opportunities that will arise from solving the problem through a capacity building area.

• Finding advocates and always listening to learn allowing people to be heard helps.

• We currenly host meetings to discuss future plans and ideas. This strategy is beneficial so we will continue to use this strategy in the future.

• Hosting a meeting to share

• I would take the survey of the staff and ask them to rate us on multiple parameters. Then, based on the results, I articulate the problem which is appealing. Since, the suggestions directly came from the staff, it would be easy to secure buy-ins.

• The management team usually provide information as to what changes need to be made and why. They also go further to ask for feedback but never take the feedback into consideration. after this course, I will bring to their notice the benefit of taking the feedbacks into consideration as not to offend or down grade the already existing culture to encourage more buy-in.

• The management team usually provide information as to what changes need to be made and why. They also go further to ask for feedback but never take the feedbacks into consideration. after this course, i will bring to their notice the benefits of taking the feedbacks into consideration as not to offend or down grade the already existing culture to encourage more buy-in.

• Our organization provides a platform where student are helped to become SMART researchers through thoroughly thought plan that teaches students to plan and execute researches in the given time hence improving the overall performance our institution and beneficiaries.

• Initiate an open discussion about the objectives of the capacity building initiative and the execution strategy. Engage staff members at every level to gather their thoughts on the current implementation of the plan and to identify potential challenges or areas for improvement.

• Buy-in is crucial because it ensures that everyone involved is fully committed to a decision or course of action. When people have buy-in, they are more likely to actively support and contribute to the success of the initiative. It fosters a sense of ownership and accountability, leading to better collaboration and ultimately better outcomes.

• Buy-in is crucial because it ensures that everyone involved is fully committed to a decision or course of action. When people have buy-in, they are more likely to actively support and contribute to the success of the initiative. It fosters a sense of ownership and accountability, leading to better collaboration and ultimately better outcomes.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.