Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• The organization is a technology startup that provides a cloud-based project management software for small and medium-sized businesses. After conducting market research, product development and customer acquisition, the company has recently launched its product and is currently experiencing rapid growth. Based on the evidence of increased customer acquisition, expanding team, and increasing revenue, it can be said that the organization is in the early stage of the growth phase. The company is focused on developing its product offering, acquiring more customers, and expanding its market reach, which is a characteristic of the early growth phase of a company.

• Hello, I am Favour Peter at our consulting firm we started operations some five months ago. We are still trying to decide what our organization culture is and we are still on the journey to making impact within our sector. Most of our efforts are currently targeted towards starting out, creating templates and standard of operation. This is why I believe we are at the initiate stage.

• My name is Himanshu and I am part of a newly established non-profit organization that focuses on training low-income adults in the skills needed to start their own businesses. Our organization has been operational for six months, and we are currently in the process of developing our vision and values. Our primary focus at the moment is running a single program that teaches the fundamentals of running a business. While we remain uncertain about our financial sustainability, we recognize that we are currently in the early stages of establishing our organization. Therefore, we believe we are currently in the "Initiate" phase of our development.

• My name is Odunayo Deborah, I work at a non-profit organisation that trains Bakers on how to start their business. The organisation started about 3months ago and we are still trying to figure out values and ways to increase in growth and we are yet to be financially stable and because of this we are believed to still be in the initiate stage.

• Hi, I am Ismail Masoom. I work as L&D in an international, medical and independent organization. This organization was founded in 19s and grown into an international organization. It provides medical services to victims of wars, natural disasters, health care exclusion or generally people in need. It also helps other health facilities in this regard.
    We are in the amplify stage of organizational growth.

• My name is Alexis and I work for a nonprofit that works on mentoring male and female youths. We are in our fourth year for the male mentoring program and our 1st year for our female mentoring program. Every year we have reached our goal for our male program so I would say that is in the stabilize portion while our female program is still in it's initiate stage.

• Good day, my name is Ademola and I volunteered with a nonprofit organization which creates platform for Young people to engage in solving the problem in their Community. The organization has been in existence for the past 8years and o think we are at the stabilize pause of growth stages for we have a focused service we deliver to our beneficiaries though we are striving to consistently engage with our beneficiaries through impact projects

• The organization I work for has been operating for 22 years. We deliver programs in 9 program sectors in more than 41 countries. In addition we provide funding for other organizations. We are Amplify phase.

• My name is Timothy. I work at a non profit named Young Minds Africa and my organisation serves youth and women to improve their livelihoods through training and exposure

• My name is Ibrah Ssekandi and I work with a nonprofit organizations that is trying to empower children and the young people to reach their full potential and we believe education is one of the best key to do this. We provide basic school supplies to orphans and vulnerable children in our slum community as well as paying schools. i believe our organization is at stabilize phase because we only provide school fees to the same beneficiaries every academic term.

• My name is Atsriku Selase and I am the Chief Operating Officer of the Fafali Organization. We are a nonprofit organization that works in 5 program areas and we also work in 2 Electoral Areas of Ghana namely, Anumle Electoral Area and the Kpoviadzi Electoral Area.
    We do have a long term financial plan but we are also looking to further enforce our current programs to impact our underserved kids, which is why I believe we are in the Stabilize phase.

• My name is Leah and I work for a nonprofit that provides free and confidential services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence to help empower them so they can feel self-sufficient and overcome trauma. We have been around since 1977 and have a reputable image in the community. We recently expanded our services into three counties and currently working on helping people receive our services in those new areas. Due to this, I believe we are in the grow stage.

• My Name is Glory Maimu and i work i a non profit organization where its main theme is to build capacity to the community member in areas related to agri-business, environmental sanitation, HIV/ AIDS and Gender. My organization is existing but still has not been able run any program despite knowing our vision and values. We are not sure how we are going to be financially stable. This is why i believe we are at Initiate phase

• My name is Ejike Onyeke and I work with Keeping It Real (KIR) Foundation. KIR Foundation has been operating since 2011 as a disability-inclusive organization with the primary purpose of 'inspiring change through learning'. We have identified lifelong learning as a necessity for addressing educational and socio-economic issues. We seek to achieve this by closing educational gaps by donating books and advocating the rights of our underserved and marginalized beneficiaries (vulnerable children,
    youth, persons with disabilities, prison inmates, women, and our local communities).
    We develop their capacities through sustainable programs focused on
    education, advocacy, capacity and sustainable development to break the cycle of illiteracy, poverty, and inequality and replace them with a new process of empowerment, opportunity, and ethical and transformative leadership.

So far, we have reached more than 84,580 people with our projects, donated 44,038 books, numerous educational aids, starter kits, and farming implements, and published: The Young Leader’s Guide, a leadership manual for young
    people, and It’s About Empathy: an Explanatory Guide to the Discrimination Against Persons with Disabilities (Prohibition) Act 2018.

We have three programmatic areas with several projects. We have executed and continues to execute projects in all the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria and donated books in Ghana. I believe we are in our growth stage because our funding source is still very tight.

• Hi Everyone. My name is Kushani.
    The Registrar General's Department is typically responsible for maintaining and managing various vital records, such as birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and business registrations.

Based on the characteristics of governmental organizations, it's likely that the Registrar General's Department is in a phase of maturity and stability, often referred to as the "Stabilize" or "Mature" phase. Here's why:

Established Operations: Governmental organizations tend to have well-established and long-standing operations, often functioning for many years or even decades.

Steady State: They operate in a consistent and stable manner, providing essential services to the public and ensuring the accuracy and security of vital records.

Minimal Growth: Governmental organizations like the Registrar General's Department may experience minimal growth in terms of expanding their core functions, as these functions are often well-defined and don't change drastically over time.

Institutionalized Processes: They have established and standardized processes for record-keeping and service provision, which contribute to stability.

Financial Stability: Governmental organizations are typically funded through government budgets, providing a degree of financial stability.

• My name is Hannah and I work in refugee resettlement. I believe we are in the growth stage because this nonprofit has been active for years but recently has been going through many changes, such as increasing number of staff and thinking about our programs.

• My name is Yvonne and am part of the volunteers of my organization. We have been in existence for three years. We focus more on generating a greater impact, we set our eyes on activities or our programs thus education and entrepreneurship to support the young women secondary school graduate in the community. we research and advocate more. I believe we are in the Amplify level.

• We hold meetings and allow each member of stuff to contribute to the plan and we all settle on the most appropriate solution.

• Hi there,

My name is Weston Cox, I'm the creator and executive director of TomorrowLabs. We are focusing on bridging the digital divide - one empowered community at a time. This organization is very much in the initiate stage. Having only recently become aware of the size and depth of this issue, we are working on how we will best serve the communities we work with.

• My name is Anas, I work in a not-for-profit company that specializes in offering consulting services for non-profit organizations in areas of organizational and talent building. My company has been around for more than 7 years, more that 30 employees. We've started expanding our clientele to large organizations in the governments sector. I believe we are in the grow phase.

• They are not in the last two. They are not financially stable, but more importantly, they do not believe they are or imagine how they would achieve stability. Because of all this and their short lifespan, they are in the Initiate phase.

• My name is Ruth Ann, and I work at a Foundation that seeks to tackle climate change in a signfcant way by the year 2032. My organization has been around for two years, while we are clear on our vision and values. All of our efforts are goingin to creating and infastructure to support our granteess and run an effective organization. This is why I believbe we are in the stabilize phase

• Hey, I'm Jamiur Rahman , and I'm part of a new non-profit aimed at helping low-income adults kickstart their own businesses. We're in the early stages, still molding our vision and core values. Right now, we're fully focused on our program that teaches adults how to manage a business. We're uncertain about our financial stability, so it seems like we're in the initial phase of growth.

• Hello My name is Dhaval Vyas, I am a Director - Partnership in Aruna Kishor Foundation. We work towards providing access to quality education to the marginalised section of the society. We have served many students, and spread awareness on quality education in various geographies. But, we are yet to streamline our SOPs. Thus, I believe that we just entered into stabalize stage.

• My name is Emma and I am an AmeriCorps member at a nonprofit that mobilizes people, organizations, and resources in an impactful way to increase efforts in Education, Financial Stability, and Health while addressing basic human needs. All of our efforts go towards running three programs to help those in need throughout our community. I would say we are in the growing stage as we are trying to expand our staff, programs, resources, and client reach.

• My name is Fitahiana Rakotondriana, and I am employed at a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering families to become positive influencers in their towns and cities, thereby creating a meaningful impact in their communities. Our organization was established in 2009, and i joined in 2016. While we have a well-defined vision, we encounter challenges in budgeting for programs or projects, hindering the exploration of a new perspectives. Our financial stability is uncertain, indicating that we are currently in a stabilize phase.

• My name is Ako, I am not yet in the field but I am interested in this subject and topic. Hope that I will obtain all the answers and information to which I am looking for.

• My name is Adan Ahmed and I work at a nonprofit that support Livelihood Beneficiaries and adults education to improve their lives and educational skills. My organization just got started 2 years ago and we are still we are delivering our mission and values and also reached some of our goals day after day. That is why we believe That is we are in the stabilization phase.”

• my name is Abdirahman and I work a public university that's opened 1 year ago and that offers only three programs . we are in the first year of operation developing our mission and vision. and also financially not stable looking for future fundraising from the government. we are in the Initiate phase.

• I am Binitie Nneka Fiona.
    I work at a semi-non-profit organization that educates students on the right moral and social values. To provide an integral education that builds character in freedom and responsibility through parent-staff collaboration, personalized education, and in accordance with good global practices. my organization is about ten years old. We struggled with fundraising therefore we are not financially stable and that's why it became a semi-non-profit organization. in this regard, we are in the initial stage.

• I am Binitie Nneka Fiona.
    I work at a semi-non-profit organization that educates students on the right moral and social values. To provide an integral education that builds character in freedom and responsibility through parent-staff collaboration, personalized education, and in accordance with good global practices. my organization is about ten years old. We struggled with fundraising therefore we are not financially stable and that's why it became a semi-non-profit organization. in this regard, we are in the initial stage.

• If my organization is like Ali Karim's organization, we have to focus more focused to the one program that trains low-income adults because in the initiate stage, organization should focused one program or deliver one service.

• My name is Yaro, and I work at a nonprofit that provides accessible counseling to low-income, not insured, or underinsured children, adults, and families living in shelters, after-school programs, or receiving services at other non-profits. My organization just got started a year ago and we have gone from 3 partner agency contracts to 10 locations of services and we are still figuring out funding. All of our effort goes into running our counseling services at each of the 10 partner agencies. We’re not sure how we’re going to be financially sustainable if we continue to grow. That is why I believe we are in the growth phase.

• My name is Alise and we provide counseling services to underserved populations through our community partner's sites. We received nonprofit status 8 months ago. All of our efforts went it to setting up the structure of the organization and connecting with community partners. We are unsure how we are going to be financially stable. That is why I believe we are in the initiate stage.

• My name is Afiya Micah. I work at a nonprofit that empowers marginalized women in rural communities socially and economically with knowledge and skills to improve their lives and families and bring change to the community. We are at the growth stage and approaching the amplify stage because our target is to reach millions of women.

• My name is Afiya Micah. I work at a nonprofit that empowers marginalized women in rural communities socially and economically with knowledge and skills to improve their lives and families and bring change to the community. We are at the growth stage and approaching the amplify stage because our target is to reach millions of women.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.