Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• In this model 2 I have gain knowledge of Mapping the organization, Layer on my company talent and anticipated growth of the company this information will really help me to have confidence of tackle with self employed and employees others.

• Before, I learnt about different options for organizational structure like geographic, matrix, functional and divisional and after, I learnt about roles and responsibilities of each and every cadre in the structure of the organization.

• This module was quite enlightening regarding the organizational structure.

• Interesting module.

• Interesting module. The case studies are really beneficial.

• I believe that participation in this conversation means the most effective ways to make sure important information gets through to employees. Being there in person also tells your audience they are important to you and the issue you are discussing is worth your time and theirs. Your focus will get people’s attention and increase the potential for your message to be heard.

• Interesting module. The case studies are really beneficial. This approach is what I was unknowingly exposed to while doing my internship as an HR business associate. I initially learned a lot from being mentored, and continue to learn from direct instruction, but most of my learning was through research and doing the tasks assigned to me. The team meetings sort of act as the most formal instruction that is provided, which covers the 10%.

• *This module tie in with the finance techniques of Module 1 and focuses on EU-projects and proposals. These do not only open up new financial sources of funding but offer valuable project experiences, which become part of the participants' repertoire. The participants learn how to establish international partnerships, how to develop the "perfect" EU project, how to balance cooperation across borders, and - above all - how to write successful EU concepts. In addition, they will hear about theoretical and practical dimensions of diplomacy, of international dialogue (United Nations, OSCE), and of multicultural life and collaboration. The module will be complemented by an introduction into conflict management and applied diplomacy.

• thank you when we discus the reality way which related for way managed nonprofit organizations when we discus the reality way which related for way managed nonprofit organizations

• Learnings from Module 2:

1. Able to create structure for different organization.

2. Able to differentiate the organizational models.

3. Got to know about various phases of organizational growth.

• Drastic change and very effective content.

• I don't know much about the material presented in module 2. I hope that by knowing or learning about the things in module 2, it can lead to better changes

• Some examples of how organizational structures can change over time:

Before: A small startup with a flat organizational structure. The CEO is responsible for all aspects of the business, and there are a few other employees who report directly to the CEO.

After: The startup has grown and is now a medium-sized company. The CEO is still responsible for the overall vision and direction of the company, but there are now several departments with their own managers. The company has also adopted a more formal hierarchy.

Before: A large corporation with a traditional hierarchical structure. There are several levels of management, and each level has specific responsibilities. The CEO is at the top of the hierarchy, and there are several vice presidents who report to the CEO.

After: The corporation has undergone a restructuring and is now a flatter organization. There are still several levels of management, but the lines of communication are more direct. The CEO is still at the top of the hierarchy, but there are now fewer vice presidents.

• I could learn a lot about the importance of roles in a company

• Although I am still in the middle of the hole lessons, i feel i have learned a lot in this section. i am able to classify the works accordingly and i also got a rationale of why companies n today hire as if they are in year 3 already

• Although I am still in the middle of the hole lessons, i feel i have learned a lot in this section. i am able to classify the works accordingly and i also got a rationale of why companies n today hire as if they are in year 3 already

• Module 2: Before & After

• Having an organizational chart before starting a company or a non profit is important. First it guides actions and specifies roles and responsibilities. It also shows hierarchy of command or command lines, as well as linkages between them. However, no organization structure is static, as the business began to scale, changes are made to reflect growth and expansion. It therefore important for any organization to reflect on the structure they want to have and work with it accordingly

• that's very correct

• The module 2 has been so thorough on organization growth and progress, the hiring of talented people who will bring growth to the organization. It has been eye opening

• Before:
    "I hadn't realized how interconnected our world truly is until I started engaging in the global conversation. It's eye-opening to hear perspectives from people across different cultures and backgrounds, and it's helped me broaden my understanding of the world."

After:
    "Participating in the global conversation has completely transformed my worldview. I've come to appreciate the richness of diversity and the importance of cross-cultural understanding. It's empowered me to challenge my assumptions, embrace different perspectives, and advocate for inclusivity on a global scale."

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.