Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• "To be honest, I want to go to the office because I can't really focus at home, but my husband is the breadwinner and he can't ask for leave." Said Sung So-young. Sung is one of the millions of women in South Korea who is affected by gender imperfections. During the Covid-19 pandemic, women in East Asia, especially women who had children while working, carried a disproportionate burden because several companies cut wages for female employees who could not come to work because they had to care for children whose schools were closed. Stress and pressure that makes this mother of two spend time playing and watching movies, and completing homework while sleeping. "Closing schools does not help expand the spread of the virus. It only adds to the burden on working mothers," said Sung. Maria Holtsberg, this is one of the problems of many other problems, such as female violence, female migrant workers, medical personnel at risk and many other problems that arise from gender inequality during this pandemic. Gender inequality is a problem that has occurred from the past until now which has never been resolved, therefore the importance of mutual respect is the key to eliminating gender inequality #genderjustice

• So it's a bad day in my office, my boss call me to his office and then he confused me with another employee and the he fired me. Then called three days later to fired me for not showing up for three days #howigetfired

• He took a deep breath "that is it" he thought. he jumped to drown himself.

10 seconds later he surfaced and won the jumps water beautiful competition

#freedom #fall

I
    1 Reply
  • He took a deep breath "that is it" he thought. he jumped to drown himself.

10 seconds later he surfaced and won the jumps water beautiful competition

#freedom #fall

• My friend was nervous when he wanted to perform, then he took a deep breath and just read a prayer to do his best.
    20 minutes when he performed, the crowd cheered and the crowd sang together.
    #Sing #Singwithme #music

• she fell down on the ground
    she ever want to give up because she felt so painful inside

but her supporter keep shouted cheers
    and yelling some motivational word to make it rise

then because of that
    she woke up and continue the challenge till it end

#dontgiveup #keepspirit

• she felt unable to get up again because her legs were not able to stand up "I can for the sake of those I love"

and finally I reached the finish line as the end of my struggle

struggle # hope

• she felt unable to get up again because her legs were not able to stand up "I can for the sake of those I love"

struggle # hope

struggle # hope

• "How come your face is full of acne?", "Why don't you take care of your face?", "How come the acne on your face doesn't get better quickly? Those are some examples of what the acne fighters often hear about people.

Hey, beautiful! Stop listening to other people's negative words and leave them out of your life! Having acne is normal. Having scars is normal. They are difficult to deal with, but that doesn't mean you can stop fighting and not live your life the way you want. So, love yourself and enjoy the process with a strong sense of confidence! #LoveYourSkinImperfection

• Believe me or not, the majority of people in this world is very dangerous because they don't know how to treat another people with a different culture with a proper treatment. so, the solution is the people like that is must not use their own is there a type to judge other people they have to know about Intercultural communication that every person among the world Have their own culture so we have to know about culture awareness.

#saynotostereotype #notoprejudice

• when he was having breakfast and reading a book

don't eat it !!! (such a loud voice)

then he saw the ginger in his hand

#focus #stepbystep

• In my opinion, work that has an impact on my social work during a pandemic like this is the lack of interest from the public regarding the sale of umkm food businesses, I have a business that is fast food such as burgers because the conditions are like this so sales feel very bad.

• Yes! So excited to see my co-workers- we do such great work!
    Wait but who can take care little Olivia?
    The cost of child care in San Francisco is $1,400 a month.

• I found an old, shabby note, which was written by my mother who was 86 years old, when she was still in junior high school.

There she wrote a list of the qualities of a man she wanted to be her life partner. The list truly depicts the figure of my father, whom he is still married to today and only met when he was 39 years old. #loverelationship

• I found an old, shabby note, which was written by my mother who was 86 years old, when she was still in junior high school.

There she wrote a list of the qualities of a man she wanted to be her life partner. The list truly depicts the figure of my father, whom he is still married to today and only met when he was 39 years old. #loverelationship

• A boy sat with his head bowed deeply at the corner. While giggles came from the other corner.
    A girl stood and shouted, "Welcome to Circle!!!" and lit his eyes.
    #HappyCircle

P
    1 Reply
  • In the dark, the silence began to scream. A man has thought "I can't handle this like i used too"
    And he started walking step by step. He stood up while he think and stare ahead firmly. Within 20 minutes, he knew exactly where his thoughts were going.

• She dressed so elegantly as a princess going into the party.

As she go to the promised place, someone shouted “you’re late!!!” then she rushed to him.

She quickly undress herself and serve the man. #HumanTrafficking

A
    1 Reply
  • One day i was volunteering for a school project to teach with kids, at first i was scared to do the job because i'm not good with kids, and i was kinda skeptical because i feel like the kids going to be rude. But turns out, i've became surprised on how well mannered they are and how they can teach you so many things you dont know before, and what really got me was when they say they're really sad because we are leaving and they really like playing and learning with us, they even got us a farewell present

• I was volunteer for the social event that doing charity for Orphan. We prepare the food for orphan breakfasting and we prepared it all by our self with help from the sponsor. We do the charity to collect the food for breakfasting menu. And we create the event with praying together and zakad.
    One of the orphan not be able to walk, she is difabel. Her spirit touched whoever seen her. She is full of patient and just like other kids she also like to play. Her condition didn’t make her feel inferiority, instead she feel confident with it. She sits beside her friends and playing the games that we do on that event. She also active by showing the enthusiast of her when the game start. She look like someone who has loved by others because she is cheerfull and can be the source of other’s happiness. By her condition, she motivates other.
    The sun getting really low and we all have to go home, it’s sad for us to say bye to those happy kids. But we learn a lot from them in the end of the day. We feel like a new born human being after witness all those happiness in those kids’s eyes.

• "It's your fault wearing clothes like that!", Her father said.
    She sat in silence and sobbed in the corner of the room.

Luna, 16, was almost raped by street thugs. #SexualHarassmentMustBeStop

• Vina is wearing a proper clothes and makeup to start a class in the morning.
    "Let's join the class, hereby i put the zoom link", said her lecturer.

• In the midst of a bitter winter, Salim*, age 2, tries to stay warm at a refugee camp near the Syrian border. With temperatures nearing sub-zero, Salim will face this brutal winter in a snow-covered tent with only the clothes on his back to keep warm.

The cold days are long, but the nights are always longer for Salim. When the sun goes down, the temperature drops, and he can feel the freezing air against his cheeks. He shivers to keep his body warm but with no blanket he has nothing to protect him from the cold air breezing through the tent. He is one of many children fighting to survive the winter in a refugee camp, and as the conditions turn treacherous, he is in desperate need of warm clothes, blankets and food.

Children are the most vulnerable in refugee camps. They have been taken away from their homes, schools, friends and families, and have been forced to start new lives in strange environments. Save the Children is on the ground year round, providing the basics – like food and blankets – offering programs to help them cope with tragedy. We have also established temporary learning centers where children can continue their education in safe and quality learning centers. With your help children like Salim can get the supplies he needs to survive the winter, receive an education and learn to be a kid again.

• On the boulevard, choked and congested, horns honking, the cars inch forward.
    Traffic is the great equalizer.
    Except for the woman cycling home from work, whizzing along the wide open cycle lane, with a smile and a ring of her bell for every car she passes.
    #bikehappy

O
    1 Reply
  • Fight With Instinct

When hope is not in accordance with the desired plan, arranging life neatly but reality always says something else, plus the two haunting views seem to give way with different perspectives from one another. A mindset that departs from feelings and and a mindset based on the understanding of human logic, when making choices, it is not uncommon for two of these human thought patterns to give me a dilemma effect when making choices as if I were "Fighting With Instincts".

It's hard, it's a lot of energy, but that's what happened. Have a person who hates ego, and is more concerned with social things that are closely related to religion. Sometimes this makes it more difficult to decide which choice to make. Have you ever found it difficult to give choices for your life, or felt a dilemma when deciding which path to take. Simply put, every human being must pass through this phase, but not a few of them end up with dishonorable deeds, such as endangering themselves by choosing to end their life or not at least, many people will run to negative things, this can be concern for me.

• When hope is not in accordance with the desired plan, arranging life neatly but reality always says something else, plus the two haunting views seem to give way with different perspectives from one another. A mindset that departs from feelings and and a mindset based on the understanding of human logic, when making choices, it is not uncommon for two of these human thought patterns to give me a dilemma effect when making choices as if I were "Fighting With Instincts".

It's hard, it's a lot of energy, but that's what happened. Have a person who hates ego, and is more concerned with social things that are closely related to religion. Sometimes this makes it more difficult to decide which choice to make. Have you ever found it difficult to give choices for your life, or felt a dilemma when deciding which path to take. Simply put, every human being must pass through this phase, but not a few of them end up with dishonorable deeds, such as endangering themselves by choosing to end their life or not at least, many humans will run to things that smell negative, and are vulnerable to endangering people.
    #FightWithInstinct
    #Controlling

When hope is not in accordance with the desired plan, arranging life neatly but reality always says something else, plus the two haunting views seem to give way with different perspectives from one another. A mindset that departs from feelings and and a mindset based on the understanding of human logic, when making choices, it is not uncommon for two of these human thought patterns to give me a dilemma effect when making choices as if I were "Fighting With Instincts".
    It's hard, it's a lot of energy, but that's what happened. Have a person who hates ego, and is more concerned with social things that are closely related to religion. Sometimes this makes it more difficult to decide which choice to make. Have you ever found it difficult to give choices for your life, or felt a dilemma when deciding which path to take. Simply put, every human being must pass through this phase, but not a few of them end up with dishonorable deeds, such as endangering themselves by choosing to end their life or not at least, many humans will run to things that smell negative, and are vulnerable to endangering people.
    #FightWithInstinct
    #Controlling

• Furious that dad sent her out to work at 14
    Knowing how important education is
    Thrilled to receive a sponsorship
    #educationchangeslives

• Furious that dad sent her to work at 14

Thrilled to receive sponsorship

#educationchanginglives

Thrilled to receive sponsorship

#educationchanginglives

• Furious that dad had snet her to work at 14
    Thilled to receive sponsorship

#educationchangeslives
    #educationbreakingthepovertycycle

• Furious that dad had snet her to work at 14
    Thilled to receive sponsorship

#educationchangeslives
    #educationbreakingthepovertycycle

Thrilled to receive an education sponsorship

#educationchangeslives
    #educationbreaksthe povertycycle

• A little bird flies desperately round as her chick struggles weakly on the ground.

A new threat approaches.

Gently the chick is placed safely in the nest and the hiker walks on. #ProtectBirds

• Rainbow colors are a God-given miracle
    Make rainbow colors color your life today and your future #Livecolor#Futurecolor

• Work hard for your family & loved ones
    It’s them alone you live for.
    But then again, isn’t experiencing what others feel when in pain greater
    #volunteering is the command of liberally serving others in distress.
    Be a #volunteer today

• Over the years, our lives always changing in many ways. We can not predict what will happen later in the future or set the future, it is impossible. That is the reason why people always trying hard to live a better life. For example everybody’s salary is all different there are super high income, high income, average income, low income and super low income that determine their lives. We worry the low and super low income can not fulfill their life and family. So many poverty caused by the income and we must see the midway so that everyone every children can live nicely. They said the world is full of suffering, that’s right there’s no such thing as easy ways. Children with no future is terrible, and it is the worst that will happen in every country, people are so mad with the situation but can do nothing! People forget and neglect the poor children. But our organization is the contrast! We never neglect those children, those who forget just saying those who cares but in a secret way, people have hearts actually. Our organization always gather and raise them poor children into the best future they ever dream! Together we can rise and powerful for the future.
    #childeducation #poverty #raising

• nice suit baba, you look so handsome.

I remmebered those words after the cars accident, our baba left us because the lack of hospitals in our twon.

• plan a roadtrip with your loved ones, enjoy the moment you will not forget and see the breathtaking scenery
    #addingmilescreatingsmiles #atripthatlastforever

• good job dude

• "No, no, no!! This can't be happening!" I said as hundreds of notification went through my Instagram.

"No, no, no!! This can't be happening!" she said as hundreds of notification went through her Instagram.

In just 10 minutes, she received hundreds of order, most she ever got since starting her business.
    #BrandActivation

A
    A
    2 Replies
  • I think an example of work that has an impact on social life is volunteering. Can volunteer anything, for example, volunteer for natural disasters. They volunteered to help the victims, sleeping in whatever space they were okay with. This organization really needs to be appreciated because they are #HELPEACHOTHER with their very sincere hearts.

• Robin is a 25 year old man who is working at a well-known oil company. He's a professional working person and has a good reputation. Robin life looks like a dream to most people.

Every day he always looks happy and excited. Everyday everyone asks him what makes him happy.
    Little did they know, Robin is only good at acting. Every night he always had trouble sleeping and was always lost in thoughts.

"Am I happy? Who am I? Am I making the right choice? Am I living the life I want to live? What is my life purpose?"
    #QuarterLifeCrisis

• Running on the pitch, keeping the ball under control, controlling his breath, waiting for the perfect moment to shoot... and suddenly the ball was in the net and his teammates hugging him, beaming.

He kept playing this scene in his head to fight the fear while he went down in the mines.

#childlabour

• Running on the pitch, keeping the ball under control, controlling his breath, waiting for the perfect moment to shoot... and suddenly the ball was in the net and his teammates hugging him, beaming.

He kept playing this scene in his head to fight the fear while he went down in the mines.

#childlabour

• Very powerful

• "That's my hero!" said andrew with his happy face like it's the best day of his life.

Suddenly...

"SOMEBODY HELP OH MY GOD THE HERO KILLED HIM" Mickey shouted seeing andrew lifeless overdose. #DrugsKills

• I feel that this chapter is great

• He happily slumps on the sofa after a hard days work.
    He grabs the remote and turns on the TV
    Sports Channel – Black screen
    News Channel – Black screen
    Internet TV – Black screen
    His heart starts to race, he breaks into a sweat
    As he slowly comes to the realization that every channel is blank
    What good is a screen without your favourite show?
    Where did you think all those shows came from?
    Invest in film
    Create meaningful jobs & livelihoods for thousands of unemployed young people.
    #jobsinfilm #investinfilm

No light
    No Cameras
    No Action
    No screens
    Who would eat popcorn?
    Invest in film

• He happily slumps on the sofa after a hard days work.
    Invest in film

• No light
    No Cameras
    No Action
    No screens
    Who would eat popcorn?
    Invest in film

• The Covid 19 pandemic is increasingly widespread in all places, even everyone, let's protect the people we care about by adhering to health protocols and keeping our distance when they are outside
    #StaySave

• @AlisonNgibuini said in Module 5: Post your Super Short Stories:

No light
    No Cameras
    No Action
    No screens
    Who would eat popcorn?
    Invest in film

Thats good story

• “I can feel it. This is going to be another worthless appointment…maybe they can help my Yohan and his hearing…what is taking that woman so long?!…”
    • “Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting, I was getting ready the papers so that Yohan can start his treatment…”
    • “I’m going to be able to sleep tonight…”
      #healthcareforall
  • all she can hear is a hearbeat, thumping like crazy
    only one day later, she cant hear her heartbeat again.
    #SexualHarassment

• While they placed their hands over each others' ears the familiar voice said: "Sing your song and smile!".
    While they sang, a loud bang made them shut their eyes because they had come to collect their father.

#children'sRights #stopdrugs #liferesourcesforchildren

• While they covered each others ears with their hands, the only voice they new said: Sing your song and smile!

Whilst they sang, a loud bang on the door made them cry, for they new they had come to collect their father.

#childrenRights #stopdrugs #resourcesforChildren #protectthem

• While they covered each others ears with their hands, the only voice they new said: Sing your song and smile!

Whilst they sang, a loud bang on the door made them cry, for they new they had come to collect their father.

#childrenRights #stopdrugs #resourcesforChildren

• I turn 10 tomorrow Maryam said smiling shyly.

The social worker smiled back.

I picked extra 10 fruits so my siblings can have lunch for the first time this year.

#Helpfeedafamily

S
    1 Reply
  • how i wish i can roll back the hand of time, and make things right just as they should be. but am still grateful and happy that all the same i was able to create a decent situation from it,its could have been worst and its might have been better but still same,its went as the situation has presented itself and am thankful.

• He was ripped from his family, caged without hope
    Then came joyful liberation and rehabilitation
    Finally he was released back into the wild to #flyfreeforever

• I totally get this - the freedom of movement in amongsth the stationary traffic. Lovely!

@AlisonNgibuini said in Module 5: Post your Super Short Stories:

He happily slumps on the sofa after a hard days work.
    Invest in film

@AlisonNgibuini said in Module 5: Post your Super Short Stories:

He happily slumps on the sofa after a hard days work.
    Invest in film
    I like this! Great imagery. imagine if all entertainment disappeared from our screens. oh the tradgedy! Excellent work!

• The life was too sweet for the whole family.
    And in the heat of the night...Guns shot, horror, exploitation.
    #StopChildLabor

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.