Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Giving
    Giving is one principle I cherish in life. Truly, I derive great fulfilment in giving, especially to the vulnerable members of society.
    My giving is fueled by:

1. I am what I am today because of what others have given.
    2. Giving is a seed that returns back as harvest.
    3. Giving is a powerful tool that gives individuals hope and changes the society for good.
  • sustaining
    Is an important my life and also was significant values to my workplace .
    Sustaining is about to focus on how would you manage or articulate what you have to invest or already have invested, whether is your running business, your family lifestyle including how would you articulate their incomes and expenses, and how will you manage the responsibilities of your own life.

Sustaining is to be responsible for your investment where will be it, what is your long-term goals about it , and what will you be expecting in benefit for future.

• In my life, the principle of "giving" is manifested through my commitment to contribute to the well-being of others. I dedicate time and resources to philanthropic and volunteer activities that positively impact my community. I firmly believe that sharing and supporting others are essential for living a meaningful life.

At the same time, I recognize the importance of "earning." I strive to develop my skills and knowledge to achieve professional and financial goals. I believe that personal and professional success not only benefits my life but also provides the necessary resources to contribute more effectively to others.

Regarding the principle of "sustaining," I acknowledge that maintaining balance in all areas of my life is crucial for ensuring sustainable impact. This involves taking care of my physical and mental well-being, as well as effectively managing my resources to maintain a balanced and sustainable lifestyle in the long run.

In summary, for me, omni-entrepreneurship is manifested in the interconnection of giving, earning, and sustaining. By balancing these principles, I seek to live a meaningful life and positively contribute to the world around me.

• Sustaining is a key and we operate our business based on how well we can sustain the business while taking efforts to expand the business to its full potential. Also taking frugality into accounts we have done a great job in minimizing our cash burn which resulted in touching the break even point and now its onwards and upwards to profitability.

• Module 1 Discussion about Principles done!

• Giving has the potential to generate meaningful impacts on both organizational success and personal well-being, fostering positive outcomes for society as a whole.

• Giving has the potential to generate meaningful impacts on both organizational success and personal well-being, fostering positive outcomes for society as a whole.

• I believe honesty is the greatest value and principle. This bleeds into every aspect of my life and my work.

• Among the three parameters:
    As an organisation I have observed the focus ratio is 50:30:20 within giving, earning and sustaining.

It is strongly embedded in the culture of organization that, giving should be the ultimate aim of life irrespective of the situations through the means of different interventions and projects.
    Again a set of team is employed to generate earnings through philanthropic initiatives of corporate or agencies. Furthermore sustaining is an area where we need to work more, as secure and safe future can uphold the spirit of giving.

• The understandig of the working process and importance of apllying the three principles-earning,giving and sustainting was very insightful for me.In addition,the giving principle was the most crucial for me,as my family always told me that you are obligated to give something that you already have,which may include some skills,teachings of the specific knowledge and etc.It is assosicated with the fact that you are no longer have a desire to only earn and take,but also to share and balance

• Reflecting on my life, I can say that it is GIVING as so many times I find myself putting much efforts in providing to others than what I can provide to myself. Even in my thoughts, I relate and try to see any impact that will bring to the others.

• The nonprofit in which I work practices giving in that we give our candidates the resources they need in order to obtain meaningful employment and develop sustainability. We dedicate every other week to hosting a series of workshops over a 5-day period. The principle of giving is further exemplified by having our facilitations/workshops run by volunteers. We promote the concept of giving within our community by inviting individuals to come and share their expertise with our candidates.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.