Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi Everyone! I am Kim, a social worker working in the child protection sector in South Africa. I am keen to learn and develop my leadership skills in order to take the next step in my career. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

1 Reply
  • Hello, am new here. I'm Oluwabukola

P
    2 Replies
  • Hi All...

I am Syed Abid. I have just enrolled myself in this course and i am looking forward for this course to make the term Omnipreneurship clear to me and to enable me to apply the concepts in the organization, i am working with.

• You are most welcome to the cluster....

• It would be a pleasure to have a positive interaction, and exchange if knowledge and ideas with you regarding the subject matter.

• Hello everyone, I am Oluwatoyin Jewoola. I am Team leader and an entrepreneur. I am taking this course in order to improve on my leadership skills and to also give me the opportunity to lead and manage my teams efficiently. Thank you

• Myself Fayaz Ganie from Jammu and Kashmir, currently a Union Territory in India.
    My short introduction can be put like this; Fayaz Ganie, an aspiring System Builder where leadership plays a crucial role. I feel current day world is in crisis precisely because of lack of good leadership and statesmen. Plus the absence of system builders has aggravated the situation. We have stopped at democracy and stopped improving it. The result is the democracy has started degenerating, degrading and regressing. We need true leaders, statesmen and system builders to make the improvements, adjustments & overhauls and hope I find some like minded friends here.

• Myself Fayaz Ganie from Jammu and Kashmir, currently a Union Territory in India.
    My short introduction can be put like this; Fayaz Ganie, an aspiring System Builder where leadership plays a crucial role. I feel current day world is in crisis precisely because of lack of good leadership and statesmen. Plus the absence of system builders has aggravated the situation. We have stopped at democracy and stopped improving it. The result is the democracy has started degenerating, degrading and regressing. We need true leaders, statesmen and system builders to make the improvements, adjustments & overhauls and hope I find some like minded friends here.

• My name is Tsitsi, i am taking this course from Zimbabwe. I am happy to join this class.

• Hello!

I'm Margarida, and I'm from Portugal

Glad to be here

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.