Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hello! friends.I am Nigar from Bangladesh. I want to discuss about our course .So I need some friends..

• 1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone, Greetings!! I have successfully completed 07 courses and obtained certificate in Social Sector Leadership from Philanthropy University. I feel significant difference of my capacity after completing these courses.  Now working as Executive Director at MOMODa FOUNDATION. I am a performance driven professional with more than 20 years of diverse experience. I have completed Master of Business Administration, Master of Development Studies and Bachelor of Law degrees. Before I have served as the Chief Executive at Jagorani Energy Limited and as Senior Manager at Jagorani Chakra Foundation. I strongly believe that this course will also help us to obtain more skills and wisdom for the 21 century management.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.