Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Staff

Do You Have A Question or Issue? Do You Know Who Your Course Ambassadors Are?

Hello Everyone!*

If you have a question about the course, or are having technical difficulties and need support, please follow the steps below so that you have a great experience in the course!

Step 1: Use the “? Help” button in bottom-right corner of your screen

Search for an answer to your question by using the "?Help" button. Type in a key word and find the response that best answers your question. If you are still having an issue, please submit a request for assistance to the Help Desk and try to be as specific as possible in your message!

Step 2: Post below and tag a Course Ambassador!
    If you have a course-specific question, please use this thread to let the Course Ambassadors. Please rest assured that you have many different levels of support :)

What is a Course Ambassador? A Course Ambassador is a learner that has successfully completed the course you are currently enrolled in. You will see them in the course with an orange “Course Ambassador” badge in their profile.

Why are they here? To support you in your goals for the course! They can answer your questions, reply to your posts, and provide you with relevant information. Don’t hesitate to tag them in your posts by writing the “@” symbol followed by their username! ( e.g. @username )

Please keep in mind that the Course Ambassadors are volunteers that have previously completed the course. Their opinions are theirs alone.

Can I be a Course Ambassador? Yes! When you successfully complete a course, our team will extend an invitation to you to be a Course Ambassador for the next run of the course you completed.

Who are they?

@PaulDanson
    @Drakepot
    @Nelson

(Additional Course Ambassadors for the course will be announced here soon!)

We want you to have the best possible experience! Thank you in advance for your patience with any issues you might experience. And as always….

Happy learning! :D

• 5 Replies
  • @pauldanson @Drakepot Hi. I had question with reference to Module 1 assignment 'Donor mapping'. In the worksheet, is it required to mention the names of people or is it about mentioning category of people like facebook friends, college friends, co-workers of previous workplace, etc.

N
    2 Replies
  • Course Facilitator

@PoonamGolani said in Do You Have A Question or Issue? Do You Know Who Your Course Ambassadors Are?:

@pauldanson @Drakepot Hi. I had question with reference to Module 1 assignment 'Donor mapping'. In the worksheet, is it required to mention the names of people or is it about mentioning category of people like facebook friends, college friends, co-workers of previous workplace, etc.

@PoonamGolani Either way would be fine. You can also use fictitious names in each category as examples. The purpose of the assignment is really to let you think about the donor mix. @pauldanson @Drakepot might want to add to this?

P
    1 Reply
  • @Nelson said in Do You Have A Question or Issue? Do You Know Who Your Course Ambassadors Are?:

@PoonamGolani said in Do You Have A Question or Issue? Do You Know Who Your Course Ambassadors Are?:

@pauldanson @Drakepot Hi. I had question with reference to Module 1 assignment 'Donor mapping'. In the worksheet, is it required to mention the names of people or is it about mentioning category of people like facebook friends, college friends, co-workers of previous workplace, etc.

@PoonamGolani Either way would be fine. You can also use fictitious names in each category as examples. The purpose of the assignment is really to let you think about the donor mix. @pauldanson @Drakepot might want to add to this?

Thank you @Nelson. This helps.

• Course Facilitator

As @Nelson pointed out @PoonamGolani, you can use anything fictitious name just for the sake of set examples to give the assignment done in the required form.

Thus, you have the free will to usage of what or any name not necessarily the real name OK.

Thank you @Nelson for that swift response. Indeed you are much on point!

• Course Facilitator

@PoonamGolani
    Hello!
    When I took the course, one thing I did is listed category of my friends, family and so on. (For example: cousins, oncles, sisters, actual co-workers,high school classmates, ect.) that's more relevant to make a donation particularly friends, colleague of them.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.