Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hello, my name is Victoria, I am from Mexico and I have a communication and PR agency, I founded it 16 years ago and during these year I had a kind of existential crisis and haven't been able to work as happy as before, I felt a lack of purpose, I feel like I need to use my skills for something more, so we started working for a non profit organization that rescue girls that were sold or abused, I would love to do a great job for them, but I would also like to inspire my current customers and if possible, to acquire new customers interested in develop campaigns that have a social impact besides the commercial benefits.
    I have a few different objectives for this course, 1. to redefine the agency and my rol in it with a truthful but compelling story, 2. to enhance the communication for the non profit organization I am working for now, 3. to inspire a new way of doing mkt and pr in such a way that the stories we tell really move companies to help communities.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.