Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Integrating programme Theory of Change with Logframe

Discussion on good practices and lessons learnt in terms of developing programme Theories of Change, and aligning them with programme Logframes.

• 2 Replies
  • Hello everyone,

I'm excited to delve into the topic of integrating a Programme Theory of Change with a Logframe. This is a crucial aspect of effective program planning and evaluation. From my experience, one key lesson is the importance of collaboration between different stakeholders during the development phase. Bringing together the perspectives of program designers, implementers, and beneficiaries helps ensure a more comprehensive and realistic Theory of Change that can then be aligned with the Logframe. I'm eager to learn more about your insights and experiences regarding this process!

• Exploring the issues of aligning Programme Theory of Change with Logframes has revealed the diversity in the forms Theories of Change can take. They can range from graphic to text-based, from very detailed to high-level, from those focusing on causal relationships to those completing ignoring, etc.. This variance sometimes blurs the lines between the two, raising the challenge of maintaining clarity in their distinct purposes. Have you faced this challenge too? How do you navigate the fine line between Theory of Change and Logframe in your program planning?

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.