Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• What are some of the hindrances during data flow processes

Could we discuss on some of the challenges faced by most of the organizations in making sure that their data flow smoothly and meets the timelines

S
    1 Reply
  • 2 Replies
  • i think to make sure of this you will need to ensure that all activities have a well-structured plan and are under strict supervision especially at the data collection phase. a delay at the data collection level in the field will cause a great delay throughout the flow processes.
    Also, data quality is also very important. most times a lot of time is wasted sorting incomplete data and missing data due to poor entry at the field level.
    it is also very important to train the whole team on the importance of good data management.

• A huge challenge I have noted is getting staff/team members to stick to protocols and collect timely and accurate data. Training and reminders on correct use of forms/apps need to be done regularly to ensure that all staff are doing the same thing. I have also noted that where people are themselves not invested in the purpose of the data collection, they tend to be less committed to accuracy and timeliness. I have tried to address this by using examples and providing case studies on how the information they collect builds towards the bigger picture.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.